Restoring a Fish Stock: A Dynamic Bankruptcy Problem
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Elena Inarra & Anders Skonhoft, 2008. "Restoring a Fish Stock: A Dynamic Bankruptcy Problem," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(2), pages 327-339.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marta Escapa & RaÚl Prellezo, 2003. "Fishing Technology and Optimal Distribution of Harvest Rates," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(3), pages 377-394, July.
More about this item
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-06-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2007-06-02 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nst:samfok:8507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilde Saxi Gildberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isontno.html .