Restoring a Fish Stock: A Dynamic Bankruptcy Problem
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Elena Inarra & Anders Skonhoft, 2008. "Restoring a Fish Stock: A Dynamic Bankruptcy Problem," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(2), pages 327-339.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marta Escapa & RaÚl Prellezo, 2003.
"Fishing Technology and Optimal Distribution of Harvest Rates,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(3), pages 377-394, July.
- Escapa García, Marta & Prellezo, Raúl, 1999. "Fishing Technology and Optimal Distribution of Harvest Rates," BILTOKI 1999-07, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
More about this item
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-06-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2007-06-02 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nst:samfok:8507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilde Saxi Gildberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isontno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.