Report NEP-AGR-2007-06-02This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Américo M. S. Carvalho Mendes, 2007. "The common agricultural policy's second pillar: the role of public support for voluntary collective action," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 08, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Izumi Shirai, 2007. "Household Strategies of Labor Allocation and Living Standards of Pregnant Women in Modern Rural Japan: A Case Studies of Aomori Prefecture and North-eastern Part of Japan in the 1910s and 1930s," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-20, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Georg E. Kindermann & Michael Obersteiner & Ewald Rametsteiner & Ian McCallcum, 2007. "Predicting the Deforestation–Trend Under Different Carbon–Prices," Working Papers 2007.29, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Christine Schleupner, 2007. "Wetland distribution modelling for optimal land use options in Europe," Working Papers FNU-135, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised May 2007.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00148318_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juergen Antony, 2007. "Depletion of Non-Renewable Resources and Endogenous Technical Change," Discussion Paper Series 291, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Giulia Minoia, 2007. "Gender Issue and Water Management in the Mediterranean Basin, Middle East and North Africa," Working Papers 2007.49, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- NAHB Research Center, 2007. "Study of Subdivision Requirements as a Regulatory Barrier," Economic Development Publications 39136, HUD USER, Economic Development.
- John C. Whitehead & Peter A. Groothuis & Rob Southwick, 2007. "Linking Recreation Demand and Willingness to Pay with the Inclusive Value: Valuation of Saginaw Bay Coastal Marsh," Working Papers 07-09, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Francesco Crespi & Valeria Costantini, 2007. "Environmental Regulation and the Export Dynamics of Energy Technologies," Working Papers 2007.53, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- David I. Matthews & Riccardo Scarpa & W. George Hutchinson, 2007. "Testing the stability of the Benefit Transfer Function for Discrete Choice Contingent Valuation Data," Working Papers in Economics 07/08, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Ambec, S. & Lanoie, P., 2007. "When and why does it pay to be green ?," Working Papers 200704, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- T. Paul Schultz, 2007. "Fertility in Developing Countries," Working Papers 953, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Nori Tarui & Charles Mason & Stephen Polasky & Greg Ellis, 2007. "Cooperation in the Commons with Unobservable Actions," Working Papers 200711, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Anders Skonhoft & Elena Inarra, 2007. "Restoring a Fish Stock: A Dynamic Bankruptcy Problem," Working Paper Series 8507, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Américo M. S. Carvalho Mendes, 2007. "Participation of non-industrial private forest owners in National Forest Programmes: a discrete choice model for Northern Portugal," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 09, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).