Optimal Age- and Gear-specific Harvesting Policies for North-East Arctic Cod
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Homans, Frances R. & Wilen, James E., 2005. "Markets and rent dissipation in regulated open access fisheries," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 381-404, March.
- Rognvaldur Hannesson, 1975. "Fishery Dynamics: A North Atlantic Cod Fishery," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 8(2), pages 151-173, May.
- Sumaila, U.R., 1997. "Strategic Dynamic Interaction: The Case of Barents Sea Fisheries," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 172, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Ussif Sumaila, 1997.
"Cooperative and Non-Cooperative Exploitation of the Arcto-Norwegian Cod Stock,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(2), pages 147-165, September.
- Sumaila, U.R., 1997. "Cooperative and Non-Cooperative Exploitation of the Arcto-Norwegian Cod Stock," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 167, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Hannesson, Rögnvaldur, 2007. "Cheating about the cod," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 698-705, November.
- Hannesson, Rognvaldur, 1997. "Fishing as a Supergame," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 309-322, March.
- Spulber, Daniel F., 1983. "Pulse-fishing and stochastic equilibrium in the multicohort fishery," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 309-332, September.
- Ragnar Arnason & Leif K. Sandal & Stein Ivar Steinshamn & Niels Vestergaard, 2004. "Optimal Feedback Controls: Comparative Evaluation of the Cod Fisheries in Denmark, Iceland, and Norway," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(2), pages 531-542.
- Wilen, James E., 2000. "Renewable Resource Economists and Policy: What Differences Have We Made?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 306-327, May.
- Claire W. Armstrong & Ussif Rashid Sumaila, 2001. "Optimal Allocation of TAC and the Implications of Implementing an ITQ Management System for the North-East Arctic Cod," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(3), pages 350-359.
More about this item
KeywordsBioeconomics; North-East Arctic cod: Age-structure; Gear selectivity; Optimal harvest policies;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-31 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:osloec:2008_016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mari Strønstad Øverås). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/souiono.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.