Strategic Dynamic Interaction: The Case of Barents Sea Fisheries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diekert, Florian K. & Hjermann, Dag Ø. & Nævdal, Eric & Stenseth, Nils Chr., 2010. "Non-cooperative exploitation of multi-cohort fisheries--The role of gear selectivity in the North-East Arctic cod fishery," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 78-92, January.
- Ussif Sumaila, 1997.
"Cooperative and Non-Cooperative Exploitation of the Arcto-Norwegian Cod Stock,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(2), pages 147-165, September.
- Sumaila, U.R., 1997. "Cooperative and Non-Cooperative Exploitation of the Arcto-Norwegian Cod Stock," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 167, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Stephen Kasperski, 2015. "Optimal Multi-species Harvesting in Ecologically and Economically Interdependent Fisheries," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 61(4), pages 517-557, August.
- Ussif, Al-Amin M. & Sumaila, Ussif R., 2005. "Modeling the dynamics of regulated resource systems: a fishery example," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 469-479, March.
- Diekert, Florian K. & Hjermann, Dag Ø. & Nævdal , Eric & Stenseth , Nils Chr., 2008. "Optimal Age- and Gear-specific Harvesting Policies for North-East Arctic Cod," Memorandum 16/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- P. Michael Link, 2003. "Auswirkungen populationsdynamischer Veränderungen in Fischbeständen auf die Fischereiwirtschaft in der Barentssee," Working Papers FNU-29, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised May 2003.
- Emmi Nieminen & Lone Grønbæk Kronbak & Marko Lindroos, 2016. "International Agreements in the Multispecies Baltic Sea Fisheries," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 65(1), pages 109-134, September.
- Wang, Wen-Kai & Ewald, Christian-Oliver, 2010. "A stochastic differential Fishery game for a two species fish population with ecological interaction," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 844-857, May.
- P. Michael Link & Richard S.J. Tol, 2003. "Economic impacts of changes in population dynamics of fish on the fisheries in the Barents Sea," Working Papers FNU-30, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised May 2003.
- Kronbak, Lone Grønbæk & Lindroos, Marko, 2010.
"On Species Preservation and Non-Cooperative Exploiters,"
Strategic Behavior and the Environment,
now publishers, vol. 1(1), pages 49-70, October.
- Lone Grønbæk Kronbak & Marko Lindroos, 2008. "On Species Preservation and Non-Cooperative Exploiters," Working Papers 79/08, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Trond Bjørndal & Marko Lindroos, 2012. "Cooperative and non-cooperative management of the Northeast Atlantic cod fishery," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 41-60, April.
- Asche, Frank & Smith, Martin D., 2010. "Trade and fisheries: Key issues for the World Trade Organization," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2010-03, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
More about this item
KeywordsGAME THEORY ; FISHING ; MANAGEMENT;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:bereco:172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iouibno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.