Economic impacts of changes in population dynamics of fish on the fisheries in the Barents Sea
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sumaila, U.R., 1997. "Strategic Dynamic Interaction: The Case of Barents Sea Fisheries," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 172, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Duncan Knowler, 2002. "A Review of Selected Bioeconomic Models with Environmental Influences in Fisheries," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 163-181, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anthoff, David & Tol, Richard S.J., 2010.
"On international equity weights and national decision making on climate change,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 14-20, July.
- Anthoff, David & Tol, Richard S.J., 2007. "On International Equity Weights and National Decision Making on Climate Change," Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers 9547, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Anthoff, David & Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "On International Equity Weights and National Decision Making on Climate Change," Papers RB2010/4/2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- David Anthoff & Richard S. J. Tol, 2008. "On International Equity Weights and National Decision Making on Climate Change," CESifo Working Paper Series 2373, CESifo Group Munich.
- David Anthoff & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "On International Equity Weights and National Decision Making on Climate Change," Working Papers 2007.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- David Anthoff & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "On International Equity Weights And National Decision Making On Climate Change," Working Papers FNU-127, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Feb 2007.
- P. Michael Link & Richard S. J. Tol, 2004.
"Possible economic impacts of a shutdown of the thermohaline circulation: an application of FUND,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 3(2), pages 99-114, September.
- P. Michael Link & Richard S.J. Tol, 2004. "Possible Economic Impacts of a Shutdown of the Thermohaline Circulation: an Application of FUND," Working Papers FNU-42, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2004.
More about this item
KeywordsBarents Sea; bioeconomic modeling; capelin; cod; population dynamics;
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgc:wpaper:30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Uwe Schneider) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Uwe Schneider to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zmhamde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.