A qualitative dynamical modelling approach to capital accumulation in unregulated fisheries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Erev, Ido & Roth, Alvin E, 1998. "Predicting How People Play Games: Reinforcement Learning in Experimental Games with Unique, Mixed Strategy Equilibria," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(4), pages 848-881, September.
- Berck, Peter & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1984.
"An Open-Access Fishery with Rational Expectations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 489-506, March.
- Berck, Peter & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1982. "An Open-Access Fishery with Rational Expectations," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt876499mq, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Farley, Arthur M. & Lin, Kuan-Pin, 1990. "Qualitative reasoning in economics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 465-490, May.
- McKelvey, Robert, 1985. "Decentralized regulation of a common property renewable resource industry with irreversible investment," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 287-307, December.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1984. "Uncertainty in the Theory of Renewable Resource Markets," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(2), pages 289-303.
- Boyce John R., 1995. "Optimal Capital Accumulation in a Fishery: A Nonlinear Irreversible Investment Model," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 324-339, May.
- Duncan Knowler, 2002. "A Review of Selected Bioeconomic Models with Environmental Influences in Fisheries," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 163-181, May.
- Muller, Adrian, 2003. "A flower in full blossom?: Ecological economics at the crossroads between normal and post-normal science," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 19-27, April.
- Jorgensen, Steffen & Kort, Peter M., 1997.
"Optimal investment and finance in renewable resource harvesting,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 603-630.
- Jorgensen, S. & Kort, P.M., 1997. "Optimal investment and finance in renewable resource harvesting," Other publications TiSEM a89318de-bf72-4b80-bfc2-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Eirik Amundsen & Trond Bjørndal & Jon Conrad, 1995. "Open access harvesting of the Northeast Atlantic minke whale," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(2), pages 167-185, September.
- Caputo, Michael R., 2003. "The comparative dynamics of closed-loop controls for discounted infinite horizon optimal control problems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1335-1365, June.
- Clark, Colin W & Clarke, Frank H & Munro, Gordon R, 1979. "The Optimal Exploitation of Renewable Resource Stocks: Problems of Irreversible Investment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 25-47, January.
- H. Scott Gordon, 1954. "The Economic Theory of a Common-Property Resource: The Fishery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 124-124.
- Cropper, M. L. & Lee, Dwight R. & Pannu, Sukhraj Singh, 1979. "The optimal extinction of a renewable natural resource," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 341-349, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:265:y:2013:i:c:p:230-238 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:enreec:v:67:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10640-015-9983-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eisenack, Klaus, 2016. "Institutional adaptation to cooling water scarcity for thermoelectric power generation under global warming," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 153-163.
- Steven Rust & Sarah Jennings & Satoshi Yamazaki, 2016. "Excess Capacity and Capital Malleability in a Fishery with Myopic Expectations," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(1), pages 63-81.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:30:y:2006:i:12:p:2613-2636. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.