The First Great Whale Extinction: The End of the Bowhead Whale in the Eastern Arctic
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Trond Bjorndal & Jon M. Conrad, 1987. "The Dynamics of an Open Access Fishery," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 20(1), pages 74-85, February.
- Clark, C. W. & Lamberson, R., 1982. "An economic history and analysis of pelagic whaling," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 103-120, April.
- H. Scott Gordon, 1954. "The Economic Theory of a Common-Property Resource: The Fishery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 124.
- Clark, Colin W & Clarke, Frank H & Munro, Gordon R, 1979. "The Optimal Exploitation of Renewable Resource Stocks: Problems of Irreversible Investment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 25-47, January.
- Conrad, Jon M, 1989. "Bioeconomics and the Bowhead Whale," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 974-87, August.
- Eirik Amundsen & Trond Bjørndal & Jon Conrad, 1995. "Open access harvesting of the Northeast Atlantic minke whale," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(2), pages 167-185, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:exehis:v:38:y:2001:i:4:p:448-477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.