Optimal investment and finance in renewable resource harvesting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jorgensen, S. & Kort, P.M., 1997. "Optimal investment and finance in renewable resource harvesting," Other publications TiSEM a89318de-bf72-4b80-bfc2-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Judd, Kenneth L. & Petersen, Bruce C., 1986. "Dynamic limit pricing and internal finance," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 368-399, August.
- Steigum, Erling, Jr, 1983. "A Financial Theory of Investment Behavior," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 637-645, May.
- Hochman, Eitan & Hochman, Oded & Razin, Assaf, 1973. "Demand for investment in productive and financial capital," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 67-83, April.
- Schworm, William E, 1980. "Financial Constraints and Capital Accumulation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(3), pages 643-660, October.
- Clark, Colin W & Clarke, Frank H & Munro, Gordon R, 1979. "The Optimal Exploitation of Renewable Resource Stocks: Problems of Irreversible Investment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 25-47, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eisenack, K. & Welsch, H. & Kropp, J.P., 2006. "A qualitative dynamical modelling approach to capital accumulation in unregulated fisheries," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2613-2636, December.
- Linden, Mikael, 8. "Modelling forest stock effects of forest investments in Finland 1960-2004," Scandinavian Forest Economics: Proceedings of the Biennial Meeting of the Scandinavian Society of Forest Economics, Scandinavian Society of Forest Economics, issue 41, May.
- Liski, Matti & Kort, Peter M. & Novak, Andreas, 2001.
"Increasing returns and cycles in fishing,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 241-258, July.
- Liski, M. & Kort, P.M. & Novak, A.J., 2000. "Increasing Returns and Cycles in Fishing," Discussion Paper 2000-57, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kort, P.M. & Liski, M. & Novak, A.J., 2001. "Increasing returns and cycles in fishing," Other publications TiSEM 005cdced-611c-4158-a257-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- M. Liski, P.M. Kort, A.J. Novak, 2001. "Increasing returns and cycles in fishing," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 126, Society for Computational Economics.
- Bazdresch, Santiago, 2013. "The role of non-convex costs in firms' investment and financial dynamics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 929-950.
- Louis-Pascal Mahé & Carole Ropars, 2001. "L'exploitation régulée d'une ressource renouvelable : inefficacité d'un rationnement factoriel et efficacité des quotas individuels transférables," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 148(2), pages 141-156.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:21:y:1997:i:2-3:p:603-630. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.