Optimal Capital Accumulation in a Fishery: A Nonlinear Irreversible Investment Model
No abstract is available for this item.
- Anders Skonhoft & Asle Gauteplass, 2012. "Optimal exploitation of a renewable resource with capital limitations," Working Paper Series 12912, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn & Doyle, Matthew, 2006.
"Fisheries management with stock growth uncertainty and costly capital adjustment,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 582-599, September.
- Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn & Doyle, Matthew, 2006. "Fisheries Management with Stock Growth Uncertainty and Costly Capital Adjustment," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12765, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sandal, Leif Kristoffer & Steinshamn, Stein Ivar, 2006. "Irreversible Investments Revisited," Discussion Papers 2006/11, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Da Rocha Alvarez, Jose Maria & Prellezo, Raul & Sempere, Jaume & Taboada-Antelo, Luis, 2016. "Fleet dynamics and capital malleability," MPRA Paper 75370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José María Da-Rocha & Raul Prellezo & Jaume Sempere & Luís Taboada Antelo, 2016. "Fleet dynamics and capital malleability," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2016-09, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Da Rocha Alvarez, Jose Maria & Prellezo, Raul & Sempere, Jaume & Taboada-Antelo, Luis, 2016. "Fleet dynamics and overcapitalization under rational expectations," MPRA Paper 79578, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sturla Furunes Kvamsdal & Diwakar Poudel & Leif Kristoffer Sandal, 2016. "Harvesting in a Fishery with Stochastic Growth and a Mean-Reverting Price," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(3), pages 643-663, March.
- Sturla Kvamsdal & Diwakar Poudel & Leif Sandal, 2016. "Harvesting in a Fishery with Stochastic Growth and a Mean-Reverting Price," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(3), pages 643-663, March.
- Bulte, Erwin H. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis, 2001. "Harvesting and conserving a species when numbers are low: population viability and gambler's ruin in bioeconomic models," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 87-100, April.
- Eisenack, K. & Welsch, H. & Kropp, J.P., 2006. "A qualitative dynamical modelling approach to capital accumulation in unregulated fisheries," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2613-2636, December.
- Damania, Richard & Bulte, Erwin H., 2006. "Renewable resource regulation and uncertain prices: The role of financial structure and bankruptcy," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 41-53, January.
- Bjorndal, Trond & Lane, Daniel E. & Weintraub, Andres, 2004. "Operational research models and the management of fisheries and aquaculture: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(3), pages 533-540, August.
- Valentina Bosetti & David Tomberlin, 2004. "Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei," Working Papers 2004.102, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Poudel, Diwakar & Sandal, Leif K. & Kvamsdal, Sturla F. & Steinshamn, Stein I., 2011. "Fisheries Management under Irreversible Investment: Does Stochasticity Matter?," Discussion Papers 2011/20, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:28:y:1995:i:3:p:324-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed