Optimal exploitation of a renewable resource with capital limitations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jarvis, Lovell S, 1974. "Cattle as Capital Goods and Ranchers as Portfolio Managers: An Application to the Argentine Cattle Sector," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(3), pages 489-520, May/June.
- McKelvey, Robert, 1985. "Decentralized regulation of a common property renewable resource industry with irreversible investment," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 287-307, December.
- Boyce John R., 1995. "Optimal Capital Accumulation in a Fishery: A Nonlinear Irreversible Investment Model," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 324-339, May.
- Sandal, Leif Kristoffer & Steinshamn, Stein Ivar, 2006. "Irreversible Investments Revisited," Discussion Papers 2006/11, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Richard D. Horan & Christopher A. Wolf, 2005. "The Economics of Managing Infectious Wildlife Disease," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(3), pages 537-551.
- Asheim, Geir B., 2008. "Paradoxical consumption behavior when economic activity has environmental effects," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 529-546, March.
- Anders Skonhoft, 2008. "Sheep as capital goods and farmers as portfolio managers: a bioeconomic model of Scandinavian sheep farming," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 38(2), pages 193-200, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2012-06-05 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENV-2012-06-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2012-06-05 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nst:samfok:12912. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Larsen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isontno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.