Report NEP-RES-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ralf Martin & Ulrich J. Wagner & Laure B. de Preux, 2012. "The polluter-doesn't-pay principle," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 369, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hart, Rob, 2012. "The economics of natural resources: Understanding and predicting the evolution of supply and demand," Working Paper Series 2012:01, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department Economics.
- Verreth, Daphne M.I. & Emvalomatis, Grigorios & Bunte, Frank H.J. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2012. "Dynamic and static behaviour with respect to energy use and investment of Dutch Greenhouse firms," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123508, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Anders Skonhoft & Asle Gauteplass, 2012. "Optimal exploitation of a renewable resource with capital limitations," Working Paper Series 12912, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:71098 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Colyer, Dale, 2012. "Environmental Provisions in Free Trade Agreements," Conference Papers 123723, West Virginia University, Department of Agricultural Resource Economics.
- Stéphane Dion & Eloi Laurent, 2012. "From Rio to Rio: A global carbon price signal to escape the great climate inconsistency," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2012-16, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:51 is not listed on IDEAS anymore