Environmental Provisions in Free Trade Agreements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- È˜erban Georgescu, 2012. "Japan," Conjunctura economiei mondiale / World Economic Studies, Institute for World Economy, Romanian Academy.
More about this item
Keywordsfree trade; trade agreements; environment; Agricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy; International Relations/Trade; F13; F18;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-06-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-06-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2012-06-05 (International Trade)
- NEP-RES-2012-06-05 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wvucps:123723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arwvuus.html .