Operational research models and the management of fisheries and aquaculture: A review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sherry L. Larkin & Gilbert Sylvia, 1999. "Intrinsic Fish Characteristics and Intraseason Production Efficiency: A Management-Level Bioeconomic Analysis of a Commercial Fishery," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 29-43.
- Boyce John R., 1995. "Optimal Capital Accumulation in a Fishery: A Nonlinear Irreversible Investment Model," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 324-339, May.
- Clark, Colin W. & Kirkwood, Geoffrey P., 1986. "On uncertain renewable resource stocks: Optimal harvest policies and the value of stock surveys," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 235-244, September.
- Lane, Daniel E., 1989. "Operational research and fisheries management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 229-242, October.
- Anthony Scott, 1955. "The Fishery: The Objectives of Sole Ownership," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 116-116.
- Clark, Colin W & Clarke, Frank H & Munro, Gordon R, 1979. "The Optimal Exploitation of Renewable Resource Stocks: Problems of Irreversible Investment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 25-47, January.
- H. Scott Gordon, 1954. "The Economic Theory of a Common-Property Resource: The Fishery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 124-124.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Güttler, Stefan, 2008. "Forschung und Entwicklung in der Aquakultur: Ein Überblick über Arbeitsgebiete und offene Fragen," I&I Working Paper 01/2008, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Agricultural Economics, Section Innovation and Information.
- Quérou, N. & Tidball, M., 2010. "Incomplete information, learning, and natural resource management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 630-638, August.
- Heen, Eirik Eriksen & Heen, Knut & Leung, PingSun, 2014. "Conflicting goals in fisheries management—A study of the Norwegian cod fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 73-80.
- Poot-López, Gaspar Román & Hernández, Juan M. & Gasca-Leyva, Eucario, 2010. "Input management in integrated agriculture-aquaculture systems in Yucatan: Tree spinach leaves as a dietary supplement in tilapia culture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 98-104, February.
- Shalini Gupta, 2016. "Forest sustainability and development in hills of Uttarakhand, India: Can they move together?," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 279-294, February.
- Maccarrone, Vincenzo & Filiciotto, Francesco & Buffa, Gaspare & Mazzola, Salvatore & Buscaino, Giuseppa, 2014. "The ICZM Balanced Scorecard: A tool for putting integrated coastal zone management into action," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 321-334.
- Arnason, Ragnar, 2009. "Fisheries management and operations research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(3), pages 741-751, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:156:y:2004:i:3:p:533-540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .