Optimal Feedback Controls: Comparative Evaluation of the Cod Fisheries in Denmark, Iceland, and Norway
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C. Edwin Young & Paul C. Westcott, 2000. "How Decoupled Is U.S. Agricultural Support for Major Crops?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(3), pages 762-767.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Håkan Eggert & Ragnar Tveterås, 2013.
"Productivity development in Icelandic, Norwegian and Swedish fisheries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6), pages 709-720, February.
- Håkan Eggert & Ragnar Tveteras, 2011. "Productivity Development in Icelandic, Norwegian, and Swedish Fisheries," Post-Print hal-00741506, HAL.
- Diekert, Florian K. & Hjermann, Dag Ø. & Nævdal, Eric & Stenseth, Nils Chr., 2010. "Non-cooperative exploitation of multi-cohort fisheries--The role of gear selectivity in the North-East Arctic cod fishery," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 78-92, January.
- Kvamsdal, Sturla F. & Maroto, José M. & Morán, Manuel & Sandal, Leif K., 2016. "A bridge between continuous and discrete-time bioeconomic models: Seasonality in fisheries," Discussion Papers 2016/20, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Sandal, Leif K. & Berge, Gerhard, 2004. "A method for numerical and analytical solutions to a class of nonlinear optimal control problems," Discussion Papers 2004/2, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Ussif, Al-Amin M. & Sumaila, Ussif R., 2005. "Modeling the dynamics of regulated resource systems: a fishery example," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 469-479, March.
- Diekert, Florian K. & Hjermann, Dag Ø. & Nævdal , Eric & Stenseth , Nils Chr., 2008. "Optimal Age- and Gear-specific Harvesting Policies for North-East Arctic Cod," Memorandum 16/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Sturla Furunes Kvamsdal & Diwakar Poudel & Leif Kristoffer Sandal, 2016.
"Harvesting in a Fishery with Stochastic Growth and a Mean-Reverting Price,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(3), pages 643-663, March.
- Sturla Kvamsdal & Diwakar Poudel & Leif Sandal, 2016. "Harvesting in a Fishery with Stochastic Growth and a Mean-Reverting Price," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(3), pages 643-663, March.
- Stoeven, Max T. & Quaas, Martin F., 2012. "Privatizing renewable resources: Who gains, who loses?," Economics Working Papers 2012-02, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Florian Diekert & Dag Hjermann & Eric Nævdal & Nils Stenseth, 2010. "Spare the Young Fish: Optimal Harvesting Policies for North-East Arctic Cod," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 47(4), pages 455-475, December.
- Elofsson, Katarina & Bengtsson, Goran & Gren, Ing-Marie, 2011. "Optimal Management of Invasive Species with Different Reproduction and Survival Strategies," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114343, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Quérou, N. & Tidball, M., 2010. "Incomplete information, learning, and natural resource management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 630-638, August.
- Yamazaki, Satoshi & Jennings, Sarah & Quentin Grafton, R. & Kompas, Tom, 2015. "Are marine reserves and harvest control rules substitutes or complements for rebuilding fisheries?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-18.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:364:y:2017:i:c:p:124-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diwakar Poudel & Leif K. Sandal & Sturla F. Kvamsdal, 2015. "Stochastically Induced Critical Depensation and Risk of Stock Collapse," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(3), pages 297-313.
- Poudel, Diwakar & Sandal, Leif K. & Steinshamn, Stein I. & Kvamsdal, Sturla F., 2012. "Do Species Interactions and Stochasticity Matter to Optimal Management of Multispecies Fisheries?," Discussion Papers 2012/1, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Al-Amin Ussif & Leif Sandal & Stein Steinshamn, 2005. "Assimilation of Time Series Data into a Dynamic Bioeconomic Fisheries Model: An Application to the North East Arctic Cod Stock," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 179-195, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:86:y:2004:i:2:p:531-542. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .