Analysing the profitability of the Spanish fleet after the anchovy moratorium using bootstrap techniques
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Trond Bjørndal & Marko Lindroos, 2004. "International Management of North-Sea Herring," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(1), pages 83-96, September.
- Whitmarsh, David & James, Carl & Pickering, Helen & Neiland, Arthur, 2000. "The profitability of marine commercial fisheries: a review of economic information needs with particular reference to the UK," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 257-263, May.
- Surís-Regueiro, Juan C. & Varela-Lafuente, Manuel M. & Garza-Gil, M. Dolores, 2002. "Profitability of the fishing fleet and structural aid in the European Union," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 107-119, March.
- Ralph E. Townsend, 1990. "Entry Restrictions in the Fishery: A Survey of the Evidence," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(4), pages 359-378.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 2002. "Landing Fees vs Harvest Quotas with Uncertain Fish Stocks," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 325-338, March.
- Davidse, W. P. & McEwan, L. V. & Vestergaard, N, 1999. "Property rights in fishing: from state property towards private property?: A case study of three EU countries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 537-547, November.
- David Brownstone & Robert Valletta, 2001. "The Bootstrap and Multiple Imputations: Harnessing Increased Computing Power for Improved Statistical Tests," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 129-141, Fall.
- Flaaten, Ola & Heen, Knut, 2004. "Fishing vessel profitability and local economic link obligations--the case of Norwegian trawlers," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 451-457, November.
- Andrew H. Briggs & David E. Wonderling & Christopher Z. Mooney, 1997. "Pulling cost-effectiveness analysis up by its bootstraps: A non-parametric approach to confidence interval estimation," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 327-340.
- Dolores Garza-Gil, M. & Amigo-Dobaño, Lucy, 2008. "The profitability of the artisanal galician fleet," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 74-78, January.
- Claire W. Armstrong & Ussif Rashid Sumaila, 2001. "Optimal Allocation of TAC and the Implications of Implementing an ITQ Management System for the North-East Arctic Cod," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(3), pages 350-359.
More about this item
KeywordsMoratorium Profitability Small pelagic species Spanish fisheries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:70:y:2011:i:6:p:1154-1161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.