Illegal Extractions of Renewable Resources and International Trade with Costly Enforcement of Property Rights
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Naoto Jinji, 2007. "International trade and renewable resources under asymmetries of resource abundance and resource management," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(4), pages 621-642, August.
- Michael Francis, 2005. "Trade and the enforcement of environmental property rights," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 281-298.
- Grant E. Issac & William A. Kerr, 2003. "Genetically Modified Organisms and Trade Rules: Identifying Important Challenges for the WTO," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 29-42, January.
- Read, Robert, 2004. "Like Products, Health and Environmental Exceptions: The Interpretation of PPMs in Recent WTO Trade Dispute Cases," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 5(2).
- Reinhard Quick & Christian Lau, 2003. "Environmentally Motivated Tax Distinctions and WTO Law," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 419-458, June.
- Naoto Jinji, 2006. "International trade and terrestrial open-access renewable resources in a small open economy," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(3), pages 790-808, August.
- Hotte, Louis & Long, Ngo Van & Tian, Huilan, 2000. "International trade with endogenous enforcement of property rights," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 25-54, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-03-31 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2007-03-31 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2007-03-31 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:07011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.