Report NEP-AGR-2007-03-31This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henriette Dose, 2007. "Securing Household Income among Small-scale Farmers in Kakamega District: Possibilities and Limitations of Diversification," GIGA Working Paper Series 41, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Item repec:msu:icpbrf:zm-fsrp-pb-019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Uwe A. Schneider & Bruce A. McCarl, 2005. "Appraising Agricultural Greenhouse Gas Mitigation Potentials: Effects of Alternative Assumptions," Working Papers FNU-81, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jul 2005.
- Julie A. Caswell & Siny Joseph, 2007. "Consumer Demand for Quality: Major Determinant for Agricultural and Food Trade in the Future?," Working Papers 2007-4, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12771 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hogberg, M. G. & Fales, S. L. & Kirschenmann, F. L. & Honeyman, Mark & Miranowski, John & Lasley, P., 2005. "Interrelationships of Animal Agriculture, the Environment, and Rural Communities," Staff General Research Papers 12628, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rylko, Dmitri & Jolly, Robert W., 2005. "Russia's New Agricultural Operators: Their Emergence, Growth and Impact," Staff General Research Papers 12635, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Karlen, D. L. & Hurley, E. & Andrews, S & Cambardella, C. & Meek, M. & Duffy, Michael & Mallarenio, A., 2006. "Crop Rotation Effects on Soil Quality at Three Northern Corn/Soybean Locations," Staff General Research Papers 12580, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Kremer, 2007. "What Works in Fighting Diarrheal Diseases in Developing Countries? A Critical Review," NBER Working Papers 12987, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aksoy, M. Ataman & Isik-Dikmelik, Aylin, 2007. "The role of services in rural income : the case of Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4180, The World Bank.
- JINJI Naoto, 2007. "Illegal Extractions of Renewable Resources and International Trade with Costly Enforcement of Property Rights," Discussion papers 07011, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2421 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn & Doyle, Matthew, 2006. "Fisheries Management with Stock Growth Uncertainty and Costly Capital Adjustment," Staff General Research Papers 12765, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David M. McEvoy & Sylvia Brandt & Nathalie Lavoie & Sven Anders, 2007. "The Effects of ITQ Management on Fishermen’s Welfare When the Processing Sector is Imperfectly Competitive," Working Papers 2007-3, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Arezki, Rabah & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2007. "Can the Natural Resource Curse Be Turned Into a Blessing? The Role of Trade Policies and Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6225, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.