Crop Rotation Effects on Soil Quality at Three Northern Corn/Soybean Locations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1476-:d:109037 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gaurav Arora & Peter T. Wolter & David A. Hennessy & Hongli Feng, 2015. "Land Use Change and Policy in Iowa's Loess Hills," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 15-wp558, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Meimei Lin & Mary C. Henry, 2016. "Grassland and Wheat Loss Affected by Corn and Soybean Expansion in the Midwest Corn Belt Region, 2006–2013," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-18, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:12580. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .