Post-merger strategy and performance: evidence from the US and European banking industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emanuele BACCHIOCCHI & Matteo FERRARI & Massimo FLORIO & Daniela VANDONE, 2015. "State-Owned Banks: Acquirers in M&A deals," CIRIEC Working Papers 1508, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:69-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreea Nicoleta POPOVICI, 2014. "The Impact of Mergers and Acquisitions on the Market Value of Shares of Erste Bank Group," Timisoara Journal of Economics and Business, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 7(1), pages 102-112.
- Hagendorff, Jens & Hernando, Ignacio & Nieto, Maria J. & Wall, Larry D., 2012.
"What do premiums paid for bank M&As reflect? The case of the European Union,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 749-759.
- Jens Hagendorff & Ignacio Hernando & Maria J. Nieto & Larry D. Wall, 2010. "What do premiums paid for bank M&As reflect? the case of the European Union," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2010-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jens Hagendorff & Ignacio Hernando & María J. Nieto & Larry D. Wall, 2010. "What do premiums paid for bank M&As reflect? The case of the European Union," Working Papers 1011, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Caiazza, Stefano & Clare, Andrew & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2012. "What do bank acquirers want? Evidence from worldwide bank M&A targets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2641-2659.
- Rahman, Mahabubur & Lambkin, Mary & Hussain, Dildar, 2016. "Value creation and appropriation following M&A: A data envelopment analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5628-5635.
- George Kyriazopoulos & Evangelos Drymbetas, 2015. "Long-term Performance of Acquirers Involved in Domestic Bank Ms&As in Europe," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 6(1), pages 56-67, January.
- Chen, Li-Yu & Lai, Jung-Ho & Chen, Carl R., 2015. "Multiple directorships and the performance of mergers & acquisitions," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 178-198.
- Jens Hagendorff & Maria J. Nieto & Larry D. Wall, 2012. "The safety and soundness effects of bank M&A in the EU," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2012-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jens Hagendorff & María J. Nieto & Larry D. Wall, 2012. "The safety and soundness effects of bank M&As in the EU: does prudential regulation have any impact?," Working Papers 1236, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- John S. Howe & Thibaut G. Morillon, 2017. "Do Mergers and Acquisitions Affect Information Asymmetry in the Banking Sector?," NFI Working Papers 2017-WP-01, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Pérez Montes, Carlos, 2014. "The effect on competition of banking sector consolidation following the financial crisis of 2008," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 124-136.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:acctfi:v:49:y:2009:i:4:p:725-751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaanzea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.