Post‐Merger Performance of Bank Holding Companies, 1987–1998
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maretno Harjoto & Ha-Chin Yi & Tosporn Chotigeat, 2012. "Why do banks acquire non-banks?," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 36(3), pages 587-612, July.
- John Goddard & Donal McKillop & John Wilson, 2009. "Which Credit Unions are Acquired?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 36(2), pages 231-252, December.
- Neale Faith R. & Drake Pamela Peterson & Clark Steven P., 2010. "Diversification in the Financial Services Industry: The Effect of the Financial Modernization Act," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-30, March.
- Ana Lozano-Vivas & Subal Kumbhakar & Meryem Fethi & Mohamed Shaban, 2011. "Consolidation in the European banking industry: how effective is it?," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 247-261, December.
- Jens Hagendorff & Kevin Keasey, 2009. "Post‐merger strategy and performance: evidence from the US and European banking industries," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 49(4), pages 725-751, December.
- Qamar Abbas & Rashid Saeed & Ehsan-Ul-Hassan & Muhammad Shahzad Ijaz, 2014. "Analysis of Pre and Post Merger and Acquisition Financial Performance of Banks in Pakistan," Information Management and Business Review, AMH International, vol. 6(4), pages 177-190.
- Jens Hagendorff & Maria J. Nieto & Larry D. Wall, 2012. "The safety and soundness effects of bank M&A in the EU," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2012-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jens Hagendorff & Maria J. Nieto, 2015.
"The Safety and Soundness Effects of Bank M&A in the EU: Does Prudential Regulation Have any Impact?,"
European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 21(3), pages 462-490, June.
- Jens Hagendorff & María J. Nieto & Larry D. Wall, 2012. "The safety and soundness effects of bank M&As in the EU: does prudential regulation have any impact?," Working Papers 1236, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Chris Brune & Kevin Lee & Scott Miller, 2015. "The effects of bank capital constraints on post-acquisition performance," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(1), pages 75-99, January.
- Shi Chen & Jeng-Yan Tsai & Rosemary Jou, 2016. "Equities of scope as merger incentives under capital regulation: narrow versus synergy banking valuation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(37), pages 3508-3525, August.
- Al-Khasawneh, Jamal Ali & Essaddam, Naceur, 2012. "Market reaction to the merger announcements of US banks: A non-parametric X-efficiency framework," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 167-183.
- Abbas, Qamar & Hunjra, Ahmed Imran & Azam, Rauf I & Ijaz, Muhammad Shahzad & Zahid, Maliha, 2014. "Financial performance of banks in Pakistan after Merger and Acquisition," MPRA Paper 60790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hristos Doucouliagos & Janto Haman & Saeed Askary, 2007. "Directors' Remuneration and Performance in Australian Banking," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(6), pages 1363-1383, November.
- Subhash C. Ray & Shilpa Sethia, 2019. "Nonparametric Measurement of Potential Gains from Mergers: An Additive Decomposition and Application to Indian Bank Mergers," Working papers 2019-17, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:40:y:2005:i:4:p:549-574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.