Adoption of Soil Conservation Measures in Manilla Shire, New South Wales
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lindner, Robert K. & Pardey, Philip G. & Jarrett, Frank G., 1982.
"Distance To Information Source And The Time Lag To Early Adoption Of Trace Element Fertilisers,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 26(02), August.
- Robert K. Lindner & Philip G. Pardey & Frank G. Jarrett, 1982. "Distance To Information Source And The Time Lag To Early Adoption Of Trace Element Fertilisers," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 26(2), pages 98-113, August.
- Christine A. Ervin & David E. Ervin, 1982. "Factors Affecting the Use of Soil Conservation Practices: Hypotheses, Evidence, and Policy Implications," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 58(3), pages 277-292.
- G. C. Kooten & W. Hartley Furtan, 1987. "A Review of Issues Pertaining to Soil Deterioration in Canada," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 35(1), pages 33-54, March.
- David A. King & J. A. Sinden, 1988. "Influence of Soil Conservation on Farm Land Values," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 64(3), pages 242-255.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marra, Michele & Pannell, David J. & Abadi Ghadim, Amir, 2003. "The economics of risk, uncertainty and learning in the adoption of new agricultural technologies: where are we on the learning curve?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 75(2-3), pages 215-234.
- Llewellyn, Rick S. & Lindner, Robert K. & Pannell, David J. & Powles, Stephen B., 2002. "Adoption of herbicide resistance management practices by Australian grain growers," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 179527, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Marsh, Sally P. & Pannell, David J., 2000. "Agricultural extension policy in Australia: the good, the bad, and the misguided," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(4), December.
- John W. Cary & Roger L. Wilkinson, 1997. "Perceived Profitability And Farmers' Conservation Behaviour," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1-3), pages 13-21.
- Chouinard, Hayley H. & Wandschneider, Philip R. & Paterson, Tobias, 2016. "Inferences from sparse data: An integrated, meta-utility approach to conservation research," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 71-78.
- Kopke, Emma & Young, John & Kingwell, Ross, 2008. "The relative profitability and environmental impacts of different sheep systems in a Mediterranean environment," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 85-94, March.
- Flett, Ross & Alpass, Fiona & Humphries, Steve & Massey, Claire & Morriss, Stuart & Long, Nigel, 2004. "The technology acceptance model and use of technology in New Zealand dairy farming," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 199-211, May.
- Miller, Elton N. & Andrews, Gregory, 1993. "Factors influencing landholders' investments in soil conservation activities," 1993 Conference (37th), February 9-11, 1993, Sydney, Australia 147759, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Pannell, David J., 1999. "Uncertainty and Adoption of Sustainable Farming Systems," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 124511, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Trapnell, Lindsay & Malcolm, Bill, 2014. "Expected benefits on and off farm from including lucerne (Medicago sativa) in crop rotations on the Broken Plains of north-eastern Victoria," AFBM Journal, Australasian Farm Business Management Network, vol. 11.
- Grammatikopoulou, Ioanna & Pouta, Eija & Myyrä, Sami, 2014. "Exploring the determinants for adopting water conservation measures. What is the tendency of landowners when the resource is already at risk?," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182703, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- D'Emden, Francis H. & Llewellyn, Rick S. & Burton, Michael P., 2008. "Factors influencing adoption of conservation tillage in Australian cropping regions," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(2), June.
- Bathgate, Andrew & Pannell, David J., 2002. "Economics of deep-rooted perennials in western Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 117-132, February.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:remaae:12257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.