Economics of deep-rooted perennials in western Australia
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sinden, Jack A. & King, David A., 1990. "Adoption of Soil Conservation Measures in Manilla Shire, New South Wales," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58, December.
- Pannell, David J. & McFarlane, Donald J. & Ferdowsian, Ruhi, 2001.
"Rethinking the externality issue for dryland salinity in Western Australia,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(3), September.
- Pannell, David J. & McFarlane, Donald J. & Ferdowsian, Ruhi, 2000. "Rethinking the Externality Issue for Dryland Salinity in Western Australia," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123715, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Bee, Geoffrey A. & Laslett, Graham, 2002. "Development of a rainfed lucerne-based farming system in the Mediterranean climatic region of southwestern Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 111-116, February.
- George, R. J. & Nulsen, R. A. & Ferdowsian, R. & Raper, G. P., 1999. "Interactions between trees and groundwaters in recharge and discharge areas - A survey of Western Australian sites," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 91-113, February.
- Stefan Hajkowicz & Mike Young, 2000. "An Economic Analysis and Cost Sharing Assessment for Dryland Salinity Management: A case study of the Lower Eyre Peninsula in South Australia," Natural Resource Management Economics 00_006, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
- Latta, R. A. & Cocks, P. S. & Matthews, C., 2002. "Lucerne pastures to sustain agricultural production in southwestern Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 99-109, February.
- John W. Cary & Roger L. Wilkinson, 1997. "Perceived Profitability And Farmers' Conservation Behaviour," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1-3), pages 13-21.
- Morrison, David A. & Kingwell, Ross S. & Pannell, David J. & Ewing, Michael A., 1986. "A mathematical programming model of a crop-livestock farm system," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 243-268.
- Pannell, David J., 1995. "Economic aspects of legume management and legume research in dryland farming systems of southern Australia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 217-236. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:53:y:2002:i:1-3:p:117-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.