Economics of deep-rooted perennials in western Australia
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pannell, David J. & McFarlane, Donald J. & Ferdowsian, Ruhi, 2000.
"Rethinking the Externality Issue for Dryland Salinity in Western Australia,"
2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia
123715, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Pannell, David J. & McFarlane, Donald J. & Ferdowsian, Ruhi, 2001. "Rethinking the externality issue for dryland salinity in Western Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(3), pages -, September.
- George, R. J. & Nulsen, R. A. & Ferdowsian, R. & Raper, G. P., 1999. "Interactions between trees and groundwaters in recharge and discharge areas - A survey of Western Australian sites," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 91-113, February.
- Bee, Geoffrey A. & Laslett, Graham, 2002. "Development of a rainfed lucerne-based farming system in the Mediterranean climatic region of southwestern Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 111-116, February.
- Sinden, Jack A. & King, David A., 1990. "Adoption of Soil Conservation Measures in Manilla Shire, New South Wales," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58, December.
- Pannell, David J., 1995. "Economic aspects of legume management and legume research in dryland farming systems of southern Australia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 217-236.
- Stefan Hajkowicz & Mike Young, 2000. "An Economic Analysis and Cost Sharing Assessment for Dryland Salinity Management: A case study of the Lower Eyre Peninsula in South Australia," Natural Resource Management Economics 00_006, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
- Morrison, David A. & Kingwell, Ross S. & Pannell, David J. & Ewing, Michael A., 1986. "A mathematical programming model of a crop-livestock farm system," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 243-268.
- Latta, R. A. & Cocks, P. S. & Matthews, C., 2002. "Lucerne pastures to sustain agricultural production in southwestern Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 99-109, February.
- John W. Cary & Roger L. Wilkinson, 1997. "Perceived Profitability And Farmers' Conservation Behaviour," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1-3), pages 13-21.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:53:y:2002:i:1-3:p:117-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.