Economics of deep-rooted perennials in western Australia
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pannell, David J. & McFarlane, Donald J. & Ferdowsian, Ruhi, 2001.
"Rethinking the externality issue for dryland salinity in Western Australia,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(3), September.
- Pannell, David J. & McFarlane, Donald J. & Ferdowsian, Ruhi, 2000. "Rethinking the Externality Issue for Dryland Salinity in Western Australia," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123715, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Morrison, David A. & Kingwell, Ross S. & Pannell, David J. & Ewing, Michael A., 1986. "A mathematical programming model of a crop-livestock farm system," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 243-268.
- John W. Cary & Roger L. Wilkinson, 1997. "Perceived Profitability And Farmers' Conservation Behaviour," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1-3), pages 13-21.
- Latta, R. A. & Cocks, P. S. & Matthews, C., 2002. "Lucerne pastures to sustain agricultural production in southwestern Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 99-109, February.
- Bee, Geoffrey A. & Laslett, Graham, 2002. "Development of a rainfed lucerne-based farming system in the Mediterranean climatic region of southwestern Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 111-116, February.
- George, R. J. & Nulsen, R. A. & Ferdowsian, R. & Raper, G. P., 1999. "Interactions between trees and groundwaters in recharge and discharge areas - A survey of Western Australian sites," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 91-113, February.
- Sinden, Jack A. & King, David A., 1990. "Adoption of Soil Conservation Measures in Manilla Shire, New South Wales," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58, December.
- Pannell, David J., 1995. "Economic aspects of legume management and legume research in dryland farming systems of southern Australia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 217-236.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:53:y:2002:i:1-3:p:117-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.