Multiple environmental services as an opportunity for watershed restoration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ward, P. R. & Dunin, F. X. & Micin, S. F., 2002. "Water use and root growth by annual and perennial pastures and subsequent crops in a phase rotation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 83-97, February.
- George, R. J. & Nulsen, R. A. & Ferdowsian, R. & Raper, G. P., 1999. "Interactions between trees and groundwaters in recharge and discharge areas - A survey of Western Australian sites," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 91-113, February.
- Edward B. Barbier, 2007. "Valuing ecosystem services as productive inputs," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 22, pages 177-229, January.
- repec:raf:wpaper:b14963 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kosoy, Nicolas & Martinez-Tuna, Miguel & Muradian, Roldan & Martinez-Alier, Joan, 2007. "Payments for environmental services in watersheds: Insights from a comparative study of three cases in Central America," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 446-455, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moss, Jonathan & Cacho, Oscar J., 2014. "Farm-scale analysis of the potential uptake of carbon offset activities," 2014 Conference, August 28-29, 2014, Nelson, New Zealand 187402, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental services; Watershed restoration; Carbon sequestration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:17:y:2012:i:c:p:45-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.