Distance To Information Source And The Time Lag To Early Adoption Of Trace Element Fertilisers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Lindner, Robert K. & Pardey, Philip G. & Jarrett, Frank G., 1982. "Distance To Information Source And The Time Lag To Early Adoption Of Trace Element Fertilisers," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-16, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pardey, Philip G., 1978. "The diffusion of trace element technology: an economic analysis," Faculty and Alumni Theses and Dissertations 121798, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Parish, Ross M., 1954. "Innovation and Enterprise in Wheat Farming," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 03), pages 1-30, September.
- Feder, Gershon, 1980. "Farm Size, Risk Aversion and the Adoption of New Technology under Uncertainty," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(2), pages 263-283, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sinden, Jack A. & King, David A., 1990. "Adoption of Soil Conservation Measures in Manilla Shire, New South Wales," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Numbers 0), pages 1-14, December.
- Kathrin Hasler & Hans-Werner Olfs & Onno Omta & Stefanie Bröring, 2016. "Drivers for the Adoption of Eco-Innovations in the German Fertilizer Supply Chain," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-18, July.
- Abadi Ghadim, Amir K. & Pannell, David J., 1999.
"A conceptual framework of adoption of an agricultural innovation,"
Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 145-154, October.
- Ghadim, Amir K. Abadi & Pannell, David J., 1999. "A conceptual framework of adoption of an agricultural innovation," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 21(2), October.
- Lambrecht, Isabel & Vanlauwe, Bernard & Merckx, Roel & Maertens, Miet, 2014.
"Understanding the Process of Agricultural Technology Adoption: Mineral Fertilizer in Eastern DR Congo,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 132-146.
- Lambrecht, Isabel & Vanlauwe, Bernard & Merckx, Roel & Maertens, Miet, 2013. "Understanding the process of agricultural technology adoption: mineral fertilizer in eastern DR Congo," Working Papers 157388, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:156:y:2017:i:c:p:115-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gorddard, B.J., 1990. "Information and Behaviour," Discussion Papers 232310, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Llewellyn, Rick S. & Lindner, Robert K. & Pannell, David J. & Powles, Stephen B., 2003. "Effective information and the influence of an extension event on perceptions and adoption," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57911, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Raghav Gaiha and Shantanu Mathur, 2018. "Agricultural research, technology and nutrition in Sub-Saharan Africa," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 292018, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Marsh, Sally P. & Pannell, David J. & Lindner, Robert K., 2004.
"Does agricultural extension pay?: A case study for a new crop, lupins, in Western Australia,"
Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 17-30, January.
- Marsh, Sally P. & Pannell, David J. & Lindner, Robert K., 2004. "Does agricultural extension pay? A case study for a new crop, lupins, in Western Australia," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 30(1), January.
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:35:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10460-018-9862-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gorddard, Bryan J., 1991. "The Adoption of Minimum Tillage in the Central Wheatbelt of Western Australia: Preliminary Results," 1991 Conference (35th), February 11-14, 1991, Armidale, Australia 145884, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Marra, Michele & Pannell, David J. & Abadi Ghadim, Amir, 2003. "The economics of risk, uncertainty and learning in the adoption of new agricultural technologies: where are we on the learning curve?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 75(2-3), pages 215-234.
- Nunez, Jennifer & McCann, Laura M.J., 2004. "Crop Farmers' Willingness to Use Manure," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19932, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sarah Wheeler & Henning Bjornlund & Martin Shanahan & Alec Zuo, 2009. "Who trades water allocations? Evidence of the characteristics of early adopters in the Goulburn-Murray Irrigation District, Australia 1998-1999*," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(6), pages 631-643, November.
- Javad Torkamani & Shahrokh Shajari, 2008. "Adoption of New Irrigation Technology Under Production Risk," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 22(2), pages 229-237, February.
- Tzemi, Domna & Breen, James P., 2016. "Examining Irish farmers’ awareness of climate change and the factors affecting the adoption of an advisory tool for the reduction of GHG emissions," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236331, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajarec:v:26:y:1982:i:2:p:98-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.