The time to adoption
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richie Aggarwal & Ompal Singh & Adarsh Anand & P. K. Kapur, 2019. "Modeling innovation adoption incorporating time lag between awareness and adoption process," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 10(1), pages 83-90, February.
- Yohane Khamfula, 1998. "Influence of social learning on exchange rate policy in developing countries:a preliminary finding," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(5), pages 697-704.
- Jabbar, Mohammad A., 1990. "Socioeconomic Aspects Of Diffusion And Adoption Of Alley Farming," Research Reports 183021, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Just, Richard E., 1992. "Discovering Microeconomic Relationships in Agriculture," 1992 Conference (36th), February 10-13, 1992, Canberra, Australia 146530, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Sauer, Johannes & Zilberman, David, 2009.
"Innovation Behaviour At Farm Level – Selection And Identification,"
83rd Annual Conference, March 30 - April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland
51073, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Sauer, Johannes & Zilberman, David, 2009. "Innovation behaviour at farm level: Selection and identification," 49th Annual Conference, Kiel, Germany, September 30-October 2, 2009 53276, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Sauer, Johannes & Zilberman, David, 2010. "Innovation Behaviour At Farm Level – Selection And Identification," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61354, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Beyene, Hailu & Mohamed Saleem, M A & Gebreselassie, Solomon, 1998. "Adoption pathways for new agricultural technologies : An approach and an application to Vertisols management technology in Ethiopia," Research Reports 182901, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Llewellyn, Rick S. & Lindner, Robert K. & Pannell, David J. & Powles, Stephen B., 2003. "Effective information and the influence of an extension event on perceptions and adoption," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57911, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Marra, Michele C. & Hubbell, Bryan J. & Carlson, Gerald A., 2001. "Information Quality, Technology Depreciation, And Bt Cotton Adoption In The Southeast," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(1), pages 1-18, July.
- Ahsanuzzaman, Ahsanuzzaman, 2015. "Duration Analysis of Technology Adoption in Bangladeshi Agriculture," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 200406, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G. & Ruttan, Vernon W., 2008. "Research Lags Revisited: Concepts and Evidence from U.S. Agriculture," Staff Papers 50091, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Kalirajan, K. P. & Shand, R. T., 2001. "Technology and farm performance: paths of productive efficiencies over time," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 297-306, March.
- Sauer, Johannes & Zilberman, David D., 2009. "Innovation behaviour at micro level - selection and identification," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6t49r0fh, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Baldwin, John R. & Raffiquzzaman, Mohammed, 1998. "The Determinants of the Adoption Lag for Advanced Manufacturing Technologies," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1998117e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Nazli, Hina & Smale, Melinda, 2016. "Dynamics of variety change on wheat farms in Pakistan: A duration analysis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 24-33.
- Fuentelsaz, Lucio & Gomez, Jaime & Polo, Yolanda, 2003. "Intrafirm diffusion of new technologies: an empirical application," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 533-551, April.
- Rui Baptista, 1999. "The Diffusion of Process Innovations: A Selective Review," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 107-129.
- Just, Richard E., 1993. "Discovering Production and Supply Relationships: Present Status and Future Opportunities," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 61(01), pages 1-30, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:2:y:1979:i:2:p:187-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.