Technology and farm performance: paths of productive efficiencies over time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kalirajan, Kaliappa P. & Shand, R.T., 2001. "Technology and farm performance: paths of productive efficiencies over time," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 24(3), March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lindner, R. & Fischer, A. & Pardey, P., 1979. "The time to adoption," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 187-190.
- Stoneman, P, 1981. "Intra-Firm Diffusion, Bayesian Learning and Profitability," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(362), pages 375-388, June.
- Allen, Robert C., 1983. "Collective invention," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Meeusen, Wim & van den Broeck, Julien, 1977. "Efficiency Estimation from Cobb-Douglas Production Functions with Composed Error," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 435-444, June.
- Battese, George E. & Coelli, Tim J., 1988. "Prediction of firm-level technical efficiencies with a generalized frontier production function and panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 387-399, July.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-846, September.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
- Atkinson, Anthony B & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1969. "A New View of Technological Change," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 79(315), pages 573-578, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boris Bravo-Ureta & Daniel Solís & Víctor Moreira López & José Maripani & Abdourahmane Thiam & Teodoro Rivas, 2007.
"Technical efficiency in farming: a meta-regression analysis,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 57-72, February.
- Bravo-Ureta, Boris & Solís, Daniel & Moreira, Victor & Maripani, José & Thiam, Abdourahmane & Rivas, Teodoro, 2005. "Technical Efficiency in Farming: A Meta-regression analysis," Efficiency Series Papers 2005/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- E. Udoh & P. Kormawa, 2009. "Determinants for cassava production expansion in the semi-arid zone of West Africa," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 345-357, April.
- Guy Blaise Nkamleu, 2004.
"L'échec de la croissance de la productivité agricole en Afrique francophone,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 279(1), pages 53-65.
- Nkamleu, Guy Blaise, 2004.
"L’echec de la croissance de la productivite agricole en afrique francophone
[Failure of agricultural productivity growth in African French speaking countries]," MPRA Paper 15104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nkamleu, Guy Blaise, 2004. "L’echec de la croissance de la productivite agricole en afrique francophone
- Guy Nkamleu, 2004.
"Productivity Growth, Technical Progress and Efficiency Change in African Agriculture,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 16(1), pages 203-222.
- Nkamleu, Guy Blaise, 2003. "Productivity Growth, Technical Progress and Efficiency Change in African Agriculture," MPRA Paper 11380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lohr, Luanne & Park, Timothy A., 2004. "Benchmarking Organizational Performance Of University Extension: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," Faculty Series 16721, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Lohr, Luanne & Park, Timothy A., 2002. "Promoting Sustainable Insect Management Strategies: Learning From Organic Farmers," Faculty Series 16650, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Nkamleu, Guy Blaise & Gokowski, Jim & Kazianga, Harounan, 2003. "Explaining The Failure Of Agricultural Production In Sub-Saharan Africa," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25872, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lohr, Luanne & Park, Timothy A., 2002. "Choice of insect management portfolios by organic farmers: lessons and comparative analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 87-99, November.
- Park, Timothy A. & Lohr, Luanne, 2001. "Management Strategies And Human Capital Investments By Organic Producers," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20708, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pacín, Fernando & Oesterheld, Martín, 2015. "Closing the technological gap of animal and crop production through technical assistance," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 101-107.
- Park, Timothy A. & Lohr, Luanne, 2002.
"Organic Pest Management Decisions: A Systems Approach,"
16655, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Park, Timothy A. & Lohr, Luanne, 2003. "Organic Pest Management Decisions: A Systems Approach," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22070, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rajesh Natarajan & Malathy Duraisamy, 2008. "Efficiency and productivity in the Indian unorganized manufacturing sector: did reforms matter?," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 55(4), pages 373-399, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:24:y:2001:i:3:p:297-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.