Influence of Soil Conservation on Farm Land Values
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Nunes, P.A.L.D. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "Biodiversity: Economic perspectives," Serie Research Memoranda 0002, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Chisholm, Anthony H., 1992. "Australian Agriculture: A Sustainability Story," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(01), April.
- Walpole, Sandra C. & Lockwood, Michael, 1999. "Influence of remnant native vegetation on rural land values: a hedonic pricing application," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 125032, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Lichtenberg, Erik, 2002.
"Agriculture and the environment,"
Handbook of Agricultural Economics,in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 23, pages 1249-1313
- Lichtenberg, Erik, 2000. "Agriculture And The Environment," Working Papers 28567, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Mullen, John D. & Helyar, K.R. & Pagan, Phil, 2000. "Economic and Biological Perspectives on Off-site Effects Associated with Soil Acidification," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123709, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Phoebe Koundouri, 2004. "Current Issues in the Economics of Groundwater Resource Management," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 703-740, December.
- Phoebe Koundouri, "undated". "Current issues in the economics of groundwater resource management," DEOS Working Papers 0402, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Koundouri, Phoebe, 2004. "Current issues in the economics of groundwater resource management," MPRA Paper 38425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Passmore, J.G. & Brown, Colin G., 1991. "Analysis Of Rangeland Degradation Using Stochastic Dynamic Programming," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 35(02), August.
- Calatrava-Leyva, Javier & Franco, Juan Agustin & Gonzalez-Roa, Maria del Carmen, 2005. "Adoption of Soil Conservation Practices in Olive Groves: The Case of Spanish Mountainous Areas," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24661, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nunes, Paulo A. L. D. & van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M., 2001. "Economic valuation of biodiversity: sense or nonsense?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 203-222, November.
- Jayasuriya, Rohan T., 2003. "Measurement of the scarcity of soil in agriculture," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3-4), pages 119-129.
- Young, Ralph, 1991. "The Economic Significance of Environmental Resources: A Review of the Evidence," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 59(03), December.
- Veeman, Terrence S. & Veeman, Michele M. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Royer, S. & Viney, Bruce & Freeman, Ruth & Baggs, J., 1997. "Conserving Water in Irrigated Agriculture: The Economics and Valuation of Water Rights," Project Report Series 24047, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Coelli, Tim J. & Lloyd-Smith, J. & Morrison, D. & Thomas, J., 1991. "Hedonic Pricing For A Cost Benefit Analysis Of A Public Water Supply Scheme," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 35(01), April.
- Tim J. Coelli & J. Lloyd‐Smith & D. Morrison & J. Thomas, 1991. "Hedonic Pricing For A Cost Benefit Analysis Of A Public Water Supply Scheme," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 35(1), pages 1-20, April.
- Sinden, Jack A. & King, David A., 1990. "Adoption of Soil Conservation Measures in Manilla Shire, New South Wales," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58, December.
- Rakesh Paliwal & Gejo Geevarghese & P. Ram Babu & P. Khanna, 1999. "Valuation of Landmass Degradation Using Fuzzy Hedonic Method: A Case Study of National Capital Region," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(4), pages 519-543, December.
- Sinden, Jack A., 2003. "Influence of Conservation of Native Vegetation on Land Values in Moree Plains Shire, NSW," Working Papers 12903, University of New England, School of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:64:y:1988:i:3:p:242-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed