Big Data in Agriculture: Property Rights, Privacy and Competition in Ag Data Services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Corinne Alexander & Michael Boehlje & Scott Downey & Allan Gray & Maud Roucan-Kane & Michael Gunderson, 2009. "Serving Producers In Volatile Times Report From The 2008 Large Commercial Producer Survey," Working Papers 09-09, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Sonka, Steve, 2014. "Big Data and the Ag Sector: More than Lots of Numbers," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 17(1).
- Scott H. Irwin & Dwight R. Sanders, 2011.
"Index Funds, Financialization, and Commodity Futures Markets,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 33(1), pages 1-31.
- Scott H. Irwin & Dwight R. Sanders, 2011. "Index Funds, Financialization, and Commodity Futures Markets," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 33(1), pages 1-31.
- Whitacre, Brian E. & Mark, Tyler B. & Griffin, Terry W., 2014. "How Connected Are Our Farms?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(3).
- Allen, Douglas & Lueck, Dean, 1992. "Contract Choice in Modern Agriculture: Cash Rent versus Cropshare," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(2), pages 397-426, October.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural Finance; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; Risk and Uncertainty; big data; ag data services; property rights; competition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:240696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.