European Journal of Operational Research
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Jesus Artalejo
Editor: Jean-Charles. Billaut
Editor: Robert Dyson
Editor: Lorenzo Peccati
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:ejores
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10| 11| 12| 13| 14| 15| 16| 17| 18| 19| 20| 21| 22| 23| 24| 25| 26| 27| 28| 29| 30| 31| 32| 33| 34| 35| 36| 37| 38| 39| 40| 41| 42| 43| 44| 45| 46| 47| 48| 49| 50| 51| 52| 53| 54| 55| 56| 57| 58| 59| 60| 61| 62| 63| 64| 65
1994, Volume 73, Issue 1
- 192-198 A linear time algorithm to solve the weighted perfect domination problem in series-parallel graphs
by Yen, Chain-Chin & Lee, R. C. T.
- 199-204 The growth of multi-constraint random knapsacks with various right-hand sides of the constraints
by Szkatula, Krzysztof
1994, Volume 72, Issue 3
- 443-459 Rough set approach to multi-attribute decision analysis
by Pawlak, Zdzisaw & Sowinski, Roman
- 460-468 Blending modelling in a process manufacturing: A case study
by Ashayeri, J. & van Eijs, A. G. M. & Nederstigt, P.
- 469-484 The process of multiattribute decision making: A case study of selecting applicants for a Ph.D. program
by Davey, Anne & Olson, David & Wallenius, Jyrki
- 485-502 A dynamic model of manufacturing quality's effect on optimal advertising and pricing policies
by Narasimhan, Ram & Ghosh, Soumen
- 503-517 Coordination of production and distribution planning
by Chandra, Pankaj & Fisher, Marshall L.
- 518-528 Energy planning under import restrictions
by Guven, Caglar
- 529-544 Batch-scheduling problems to minimize actual flow times of parts through the shop under JIT environment
by Halim, Abdul Hakim & Miyazaki, Shigeji & Ohta, Hiroshi
- 545-557 Capacitated lot sizing under setup learning
by Pratsini, Eleni & Camm, Jeffrey D. & Raturi, Amitabh S.
- 558-573 Performance approximation of pick-to-belt orderpicking systems
by de Koster, Rene
- 574-587 Nonlinear integer bilevel programming
by Jan, Rong-Hong & Chern, Maw-Sheng
- 588-597 A graph approximation heuristic for the vertex cover problem on planar graphs
by Meek, D. L. & Gary Parker, R.
- 598-601 Homogeneity and clustering in AHP ensures the validity of the scale
by Saaty, Thomas L.
- 602-606 Modelling location and sizing of offshore platforms
by Hansen, Pierre & de Luna Pedrosa Filho, Eugenio & Carneiro Ribeiro, Celso
- 607-609 The multi-level uncapacitated facility location problem is not submodular
by Barros, A. I. & Labbe, M.
1994, Volume 72, Issue 2
- 213-609 Editorial
by Hurlimann, Tony & Editor, Guest
- 214-242 SYMMS: A model management system that supports model reuse, sharing, and integration
by Muhanna, Waleed A.
- 243-261 Issues in the design of modeling languages for mathematical programming
by Maturana, Sergio V.
- 262-276 Tools for reformulating logical forms into zero-one mixed integer programs
by Mitra, G. & Lucas, C. & Moody, S. & Hadjiconstantinou, E.
- 277-286 gLPS: A graphical tool for the definition and manipulation of linear problems
by Collaud, Gerald & Pasquier-Boltuck, Jacques
- 287-299 A tool for network modeling
by Forster, M. & Mevert, P.
- 300-311 Syntax-directed report writing in linear programming using ANALYZE
by Greenberg, Harvey J.
- 312-322 MOPS -- Mathematical optimization system
by Suhl, Uwe H.
- 323-332 Simulation for planning services for patients with coronary artery disease
by Davies, R.
- 333-349 Effect of quality loss functions on the economic design of process control charts
by Moskowitz, Herbert & Plante, Robert & Hak Chun, Young
- 350-363 An algorithm for computing the economically optimal -control chart for a process with multiple assignable causes
by Chung, Kun-Jen
- 364-375 Polynomial metamodelling and Taguchi designs in simulation with application to the maintenance float system
by Kuei, Chu-Hua & Madu, Christian N.
- 376-386 The relaxation time heuristic for the initial transient problem in M/M/k queueing systems
by Roth, Emily
- 387-405 Integer programming formulations of discrete hub location problems
by Campbell, James F.
- 406-416 A comparative study of computational procedures for the resource constrained project scheduling problem
by Oguz, Osman & Bala, Hasan
- 417-431 An interactive procedure using domination cones for bicriterion shortest path problems
by Murthy, Ishwar & Olson, David L.
- 432-442 The p maximal cover - p partial center problem on networks
by Berman, Oded
1994, Volume 72, Issue 1
- 1-3 Style and principles
by Mercer, Alan & Bernhard Tilanus, C. & Zimmermann, Hans-Jurgen
- 4-22 Second order mathematical programming formulations for discriminant analysis
by Silva, Antonio Pedro Duarte & Stam, Antonie
- 23-28 On the performance of linear programming heuristics applied on a quadratic transformation in the classification problem
by Banks, William J. & Abad, Prakash L.
- 29-31 A comment regarding polynomial discriminant functions
by Rubin, P. A.
- 32-42 Engineering applications of operations research
by Levary, Reuven R.
- 43-51 Evaluation of junior colleges of technology: The Taiwan case
by Kao, Chiang
- 52-61 Optimal prices and order quantities when temporary price discounts result in increase in demand
by Ardalan, Alireza
- 62-73 Studying the effects of production loss due to setup in dynamic production scheduling
by de Matta, Renato & Guignard, Monique
- 74-81 An approximation algorithm for a single-machine scheduling problem with release times, delivery times and controllable processing times
by Nowicki, Eugeniusz
- 82-101 Study of a NP-hard cyclic scheduling problem: The recurrent job-shop
by Hanen, Claire
- 102-114 Comparative performance analysis of priority rules in a constrained flow shop with multiple processors environment
by Hunsucker, J. L. & Shah, J. R.
- 115-124 An exact algorithm for multiple depot bus scheduling
by Forbes, M. A. & Holt, J. N. & Watts, A. M.
- 125-134 A polynomial algorithm for the [n/m/0, tij = 1, tree/Cmax] open shop problem
by Brasel, H. & Kluge, D. & Werner, F.
- 135-145 A methodology for solvng multi-objective simulation-optimization problems
by Teleb, Radi & Azadivar, Farhad
- 155-166 An active constraints Newton algorithm for the spatial price equilibrium problem
by Drissi-Kaitouni, Omar & Florian, Michael
- 167-174 A set partitioning heuristic for the generalized assignment problem
by Cattrysse, Dirk. G. & Salomon, Marc & Van Wassenhove, Luk N.
- 175-191 Aggregation and decomposition for multi-divisional linear programs
by Jornsten, Kurt & Leisten, Rainer
- 192-199 On the efficient point set of tricriteria linear programs
by Fruhwirth, Bernd & Mekelburg, Karsten
- 200-203 An alternative explanation of disjunctive formulations
by Williams, H. P.
- 204-206 Considering offshore production platforms
by Rosing, K. E.
- 207-208 Understanding the competitive process : A guide to effective intervention in the small firms sector -- a comment
by Hamilton, R. T.
- 209-210 Understanding the competitive process : A guide to effective intervention in the small firms sector -- a comment
by Hamilton, R. T.
1993, Volume 71, Issue 3
- 325-333 Ship scheduling: The last decade
by Ronen, David
- 334-340 Optimal scheduling of a hydro thermal power generation system
by Oliveira, P. & McKee, S. & Coles, C.
- 341-352 A multiple criteria model for new telecommunication service planning
by Antunes, Carlos Henggeler & Craveirinha, JoseF. & Climaco, Joao N.
- 353-365 Operating a flexible assembly line: To control the bottleneck
by Pourbabai, Behnam
- 366-378 Openshops with jobs overlap
by Wagneur, E. & Sriskandarajah, C.
- 379-397 A goal-programming method of stochastic allocative data envelopment analysis
by Retzlaff-Roberts, Donna L. & Morey, Richard C.
- 398-418 A model management solution system for multicommodity network flows
by Lari, Ali Reza & Nag, Barin N.
- 419-438 Dynamic equilibria in transport systems
by Sever, Vital
- 439-453 Equilibria in a stochastic resource management game under imperfect information
by Kaitala, Veijo
- 454-462 Conditions for government support of private research and development
by Brockhoff, Klaus & Warschkow, Kai
1993, Volume 71, Issue 2
- 151-153 Seventh EURO summer Institute
by Bianco, Lucio & Bielli, Maurizio & Speranza, Maria Grazia
- 154-176 A unified description of iterative algorithms for traffic equilibria
by Patriksson, Michael
- 177-187 The existence of equivalent mathematical programs for certain mixed equilibrium traffic assignment problems
by Bennett, Lloyd D.
- 188-204 A variational inequality formulation of the Dynamic Traffic Assignment Problem
by Drissi-Kaitouni, Omar
- 205-221 Cost versus time equilibrium over a network
by Leurent, Fabien
- 222-234 Individual controlled junctions: Optimal design
by Bruno, Giuseppe & Improta, Gennaro
- 235-246 Hierarchical dispatching control of urban traffic systems
by Gegov, Alexander E.
- 247-256 Knowledge-based system for the completion of traffic data
by Kirschfink, Heribert
- 257-268 Investment planning for urban roads
by Christiansen, Marielle
- 269-287 A stochastic user equilibrium assignment model for the evaluation of parking policies
by Bifulco, Gennaro Nicola
- 288-302 A comparative analysis of different specifications of modal choice models in an urban area
by Postorino, Maria Nadia
- 303-316 State space relaxation for set covering problems related to bus driver scheduling
by Paias, Ana & Paixao, J.
- 317-323 Integrated optimal flow control in traffic networks
by Moreno Banos, Juan Carlos & Papageorgiou, Markos & Schaffner, Clemens
1993, Volume 71, Issue 1
- 1-16 Graph theoretical issues in computer networks
by Blazwicz, Jacek & Brzezinski, Jerzy & Gambosi, Giorgio
- 17-31 Analytical loading models in flexible manufacturing systems
by Kirkavak, Nureddin & Dincer, Cemal
- 32-44 Positioning of automated guided vehicles in a loop layout to improve response time
by Egbelu, Pius J.
- 45-60 Entropy of plagues: A measure for assessing the loss of social cohesion due to epidemics
by Carvalho-Rodrigues, F. & Dockery, J. & Rodrigues, T.
- 61-69 Implied constraints and a unified theory of duality in linear and nonlinear programming
by Johri, Pravin K.
- 70-79 Estimating the mean completion time of PERT networks with exponentially distributed durations of activities
by Magott, Jan & Skudlarski, Kamil
- 80-94 Selecting control variates to estimate multiresponse simulation metamodels
by de O. Porta Nova, Acacio M. & Wilson, James R.
- 95-109 Valid inequalities and projecting the multicommodity extended formulation for uncapacitated fixed charge network flow problems
by Rardin, Ronald L. & Wolsey, Laurence A.
- 110-119 Procurement of prescribed sizes: A Markovian approach
by Robb, David John
- 120-129 Hardware configuration for StarLAN 10 local area networks: An application of integer programming
by Rosenberg, Eric
- 130-132 The multi-level uncapacitated facility location problem is not submodular
by Barros, A. I. & Labbe, M.
1993, Volume 70, Issue 3
- 269-271 Editorial
by Gupta, J. N. D. & Potts, C. N.
- 272-288 On scheduling to minimize earliness-tardiness and batch delivery costs with a common due date
by Herrmann, Jeffrey W. & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 289-303 Minimizing flow time variance in a single machine system using genetic algorithms
by Gupta, Mahesh C. & Gupta, Yash P. & Kumar, Anup
- 304-310 A heuristic for the single machine tardiness problem
by Panwalkar, S. S. & Smith, M. L. & Koulamas, C. P.
- 311-315 A note on optimal assignment of slack due-dates in single-machine scheduling
by Gordon, V. S.
- 316-326 Algorithms for preemptive scheduling of different classes of processors to do jobs with fixed times
by Reddy Dondeti, V. & Emmons, Hamilton
- 327-334 A priority rule for minimizing weighted flow time in a class of parallel machine scheduling problems
by Webster, S. T.
- 335-341 Two parallel machine sequencing problems involving controllable job processing times
by Alidaee, Bahram & Ahmadian, Ahmad
- 342-349 An approximation algorithm for the m-machine permutation flow shop scheduling problem with controllable processing times
by Nowicki, Eugeniusz
- 350-364 The complexity of scheduling jobs in repetitive manufacturing systems
by Kamoun, H. & Sriskandarajah, C.
- 365-378 Performance of scheduling algorithms for no-wait flowshops with parallel machines
by Sriskandarajah, C.
- 379-390 Worst-case analysis of heuristics for open shops with parallel machines
by Chen, Bo & Strusevich, Vitaly A.
- 391-404 Two machine open shop scheduling problem to minimize an arbitrary machine usage regular penalty function
by Shakhlevich, N. V. & Strusevich, V. A.
- 405-424 On scheduling influential stochastic tasks on a single machine
by Glazebrook, K. D. & Greatrix, S.
- 425-431 Job selection and sequencing on a single machine in a random environment
by De, Prabuddha & Ghosh, Jay B. & Wells, Charles E.
- 432-435 Some remarks about the `equivalence' of performance measures in scheduling problems
by Gerchak, Yigal & Magazine, Michael J.
1993, Volume 70, Issue 2
- 135-149 Risk-value models
by Sarin, Rakesh K. & Weber, Martin
- 150-158 Planning and scheduling packaging lines in food industry
by Claassen, G. D. H. & van Beek, P.
- 159-166 Network planning for scheduling operations in air cargo handling: a tool in medium term goodsflow control
by Verwijmeren, M. A. A. P. & Tilanus, C. B.
- 167-176 A system dynamics model for AIDS policy support in Tanzania
by Heidenberger, Kurt & Flessa, Steffen
- 177-190 Set-up saving schemes for printed circuit boards assembly
by Maimon, Oded Z. & Dar-El, Ezey M. & Carmon, Tali F.
- 191-198 Optimal allocation of time in a hospital pharmacy using goal programming
by Ghandforoush, Parviz
- 199-211 A comparison of centralized and decentralized control rules in push-type production ordering systems
by Matsuura, H. & Tsubone, H.
- 212-228 Approximate solution of a dynamic job shop model with several job classes
by Legato, Pasquale
- 229-243 A branch and bound algorithm for symmetric 2-Peripatetic Salesman Problems
by De Kort, Jeroen B. J. M.
- 244-253 A multi-objective constrained resource information system project selection method
by Schniederjans, Marc J. & Santhanam, Radhika
- 254-262 A model for the assignment of candidates to constituencies in a mixed election system
by Mason, Francesco & Tomasin, Elena Moretti
- 263-268 On some useful properties of the Perron eigenvalue of a positive reciprocal matrix in the context of the analytic hierarchy process
by Aupetit, Bernard & Genest, Christian
1993, Volume 70, Issue 1
- 1-15 The use of mathematical programming with artificial intelligence and expert systems
by McBride, Richard D. & O'Leary, Daniel E.
- 16-30 The regional urban solid waste management system: A modelling approach
by Caruso, C. & Colorni, A. & Paruccini, M.
- 31-42 Designing distribution systems with transport economies of scale
by Fleischmann, Bernhard
- 43-51 Simulated annealing for resource-constrained scheduling
by Jeffcoat, David E. & Bulfin, Robert L.
- 52-66 Vendor selection with price breaks
by Chaudhry, Sohail S. & Forst, Frank G. & Zydiak, James L.
- 67-82 An explicative model of `public' interorganizational interactions
by Ostanello, Anna & Tsoukias, Alexis
- 83-103 The principal/agent paradigm: Its relevance to various functional fields
by van Ackere, Ann
- 104-114 EOQ models for continuously deteriorating products using linear and exponential penalty costs
by Fujiwara, Okitsugu & Perera, U. L. J. S. R.
- 115-125 Complexity of single machine, multi-criteria scheduling problems
by Chen, Chuen-Lung & Bulfin, Robert L.
- 126-133 Optimizing theory of constraints when multiple constrained resources exist
by Plenert, Gerhard
1993, Volume 69, Issue 3
- 281-283 Editorial
by Singh, Nanua
- 284-291 Design of cellular manufacturing systems: An invited review
by Singh, N.
- 292-311 A work load-oriented heuristic methodology for manufacturing cell formation allowing reallocation of operations
by Kang, Sung-Lyong & Wemmerlov, Urban
- 312-329 Cell formation in PCB assembly based on production quantitative data
by Luzzatto, Dino & Perona, Marco
- 330-341 A mathematical model for cell formation considering investment and operational costs
by Adil, Gajendra K. & Rajamani, Divakar & Strong, Doug
- 342-356 An improved neural network leader algorithm for part-machine grouping in group technology
by Kaparthi, Shashidhar & Suresh, Nallan C. & Cerveny, Robert P.
- 357-372 A novel machine grouping and knowledge-based approach for cellular manufacturing
by Chow, Wing S. & Hawaleshka, Ostap
- 373-383 On cell size and machine requirements planning in group technology systems
by Sankaran, S. & Kasilingam, R. G.
- 384-398 Worst-case analysis of an algorithm for cellular manufacturing
by Ng, Shu Ming
- 399-412 Optimization analysis of flexible cellular manufacturing: Route selection and determining the optimal production conditions for ordered products
by Song, Sangjae & Choi, Junghee
- 413-423 Setup time reduction and competitive advantage in a closed manufacturing cell
by Yang, Jiaqin & Deane, Richard H.
- 424-437 Manufacturing cell operating characteristics
by Lin, Li & Chiu, Francis
- 438-449 A comparison of scheduling philosophies for manufacturing cells
by Askin, Ronald G. & Iyer, Anand
- 450-466 A comparison of buffering strategies for the CMS routing/sequencing problem
by Don Taylor, G. & Taha, Hamdy A.
- 467-481 Two-machine group scheduling problem with blocking and anticipatory setups
by Logendran, Rasaratnam & Sriskandarajah, Chelliah
- 482-497 Dynamic sequencing of robot moves in a manufacturing cell
by Liu, Shu-Chu & Lin, Li
- 498-509 Cellular control of manufacturing systems
by Della Croce, F. & Menga, G. & Tadei, R. & Cavalotto, M. & Petri, L.
1993, Volume 69, Issue 2
- 143-153 Optimal incentives and asymmetric distribution of information
by Hartmann-Wendels, Thomas
- 154-165 On the (t, Sj) policy in an integrated production/inventory model with time-proportional demand
by Hong, Jae-Dong & Cavalier, Tom M. & Hayya, Jack C.
- 166-176 Buffer levels and choice of material handling device in flexible manufacturing systems
by Mahadevan, B. & Narendran, T. T.
- 177-186 A duopoly model of pricing for inventory liquidation
by Bikhchandani, Sushil & Mamer, John W.
- 187-199 The job shop tardiness problem: A decomposition approach
by Raman, N. & Brian Talbot, F.
- 200-209 Preference simulation and preference programming: robustness issues in priority derivation
by Arbel, Ami & Vargas, Luis G.
- 210-220 A multicriteria evaluation of methods for obtaining weights from ratio-scale matrices
by Golany, B. & Kress, M.
- 221-237 The long-term elasticity of the milk supply with respect to the milk price in the Netherlands in the period 1969-1984
by Roemen, J. H. J.
- 238-243 Simulated annealing for the QAP -- Optimal tradeoff between simulation time and solution quality
by Laursen, Per S.
- 244-249 A knapsack program generator of fractal curves with random stopping rule
by Bellacicco, A. & Miccoli, L.
- 250-264 Approximate techniques for general closed queueing networks with subnetworks having population constraints
by Baynat, Bruno & Dallery, Yves
- 265-276 Mean-variance criteria in an undiscounted Markov decision process
by Chung, Kun-Jen
1993, Volume 69, Issue 1
- 1-13 Integrating production and quality control policies: A survey
by Goyal, S. K. & Gunasekaran, A. & Martikainen, T. & Yli-Olli, P.
- 14-25 The growth of exhaustion
by De Greene, Kenyon B.
- 26-37 Energy use in Greek manufacturing, 1970-1989
by Cosmetatos, G. & Leon, J. & Skaleou, A. & Skourtias, G.
- 38-49 A generalized model for determining optimal number of minimal repairs before replacement
by Sheu, Shey-Huei
- 50-54 An optimal operation policy for real-time n-server stand-by systems involving preventive maintenance
by Kreimer, Joseph & Mehrez, Abraham
- 55-64 Multivalued continuum systems
by Montero, J. & Tejada, J. & Yanez, J.
- 65-74 Heuristic testing procedures for general coherent systems
by Qiu, Yuping & Cox, Louis Anthony
- 75-82 A note on optimal replacement policy under general repair
by Makis, Viliam & Jardine, Andrew K. S.
- 83-91 Training neural networks with the GRG2 nonlinear optimizer
by Hung, Ming S. & Denton, James W.
- 92-96 Timetable construction with Markovian neural network
by Kovacic, Matevz
- 97-106 An algorithm for the ranking of shortest paths
by Azevedo, JoseAugusto & Santos Costa, Maria Emilia O. & Silvestre Madeira, Joaquim Joao E. R. & Vieira Martins, Ernesto Q.
- 107-120 Small and large TSP: Two polynomially solvable cases of the traveling salesman problem
by van Dal, Rene & van der Veen, Jack A. A. & Sierksma, Gerard
- 121-130 A cutting-plane approach to the edge-weighted maximal clique problem
by Dijkhuizen, G. & Faigle, U.
- 131-137 Generating the best K sequences in relocation problems
by Lin, Bertrand Miao-Tsong & Tseng, Shian-Shyong
- 138-139 OR Software
by Thiriez, Herve
1993, Volume 68, Issue 3
- 291-303 Forecasting with scenarios
by Bunn, Derek W. & Salo, Ahti A.
- 304-317 Stock index futures arbitrage in Finland: Theory and evidence in a new market
by Puttonen, Vesa
- 318-333 On the individual and incremental information content of accrual earnings, cash flows and cash dividends in the Finnish stock market
by Martikainen, Teppo & Rothovius, Timo & Yli-Olli, Paavo
- 334-343 Cost analysis in the time domain
by Camm, Jeffrey D. & Gulledge, Thomas R. & Womer, Norman Keith
- 344-351 An interactive procedure for multiple objective integer linear programming problems
by Karaivanova, Jasmina N. & Narula, Subhash C. & Vassilev, Vassil
- 352-355 A restricted class of multiobjective linear fractional programming problems
by Dutta, D. & Rao, J. R. & Tiwari, R. N.
- 356-373 Approximating the noninferior set in multiobjective linear programming problems
by Solanki, Rajendra S. & Appino, Perry A. & Cohon, Jared L.
- 374-378 Use of reference points for MOLP problems analysis
by Metev, Boyan & Yordanova, Irena
- 379-388 Duality theory for infinite-dimensional multiobjective linear programming
by Balbas, Alejandro & Heras, Antonio
- 389-399 Some experiments with simulated annealing techniques for packing problems
by Dowsland, Kathryn A.
- 400-412 An algorithm for the 2D guillotine cutting stock problem
by MacLeod, Bruce & Moll, Robert & Girkar, Mahesh & Hanifi, Nassim
- 413-421 An exact search for the solution of the surrogate dual of the 0-1 bidimensional knapsack problem
by Freville, Arnaud & Plateau, Gerard
- 422-426 A variation of the assignment problem
by Geetha, S. & Nair, K. P. K.
- 427-430 On geometric programming problems having negative degrees of difficulty
by Bricker, Dennis L. & Choi, Jae Chul & Rajgopal, Jayant
1993, Volume 68, Issue 2
- 145-159 Chaos in nonlinear dynamical systems exemplified by an R & D model
by Feichtinger, Gustav & Kopel, Michael
- 160-172 An integrated multiobjective planning model: A case study of the Zambian copper mining industry
by Ehie, Ike C. & Benjamin, Colin O.
- 173-184 A multiobjective approach to vendor selection
by Weber, Charles A. & Current, John R.
- 185-195 Optimal scheduling of purchasing orders for large projects
by Ronen, Boaz & Trietsch, Dan
- 196-211 Application of the scenario aggregation approach to a two-stage, stochastic, common component, inventory problem with a budget constraint
by Jonsson, Henrik & Jornsten, Kurt & Silver, Edward A.
- 212-227 Due date assignment procedures with dynamically updated coefficients for multi-level assembly job shops
by Adam, Nabil R. & Bertrand, J. Will M. & Morehead, Diane C. & Surkis, Julius
- 228-235 The analysis of an unreliable two-machine production line with random processing times
by Hong, Yushin & Seong, Deokhyun
- 236-250 Inspection interval for maximum future reliability using the delay time model
by Cerone, P.
- 251-264 Sequencing of inspection operations subject to errors
by Raz, Tzvi & Bricker, Dennis
- 265-277 Algorithms for computerized inspection of rectangular and square shapes
by Ventura, Jose A. & Dung, Zung-An
- 278-290 Expert systems applications development research in business: A selected bibliography (1975-1989)
by Eom, Sean B. & Lee, Sang M. & Ayaz, Ahmed
1993, Volume 68, Issue 1
- 1-8 Developments in implementable retailing research
by Mercer, Alan
- 9-22 A methodology for competitiveness analysis and strategy formulation in glass industry
by Oral, Muhittin
- 23-48 Performance characteristics of stochastic integrated production-distribution systems
by Pyke, David F. & Cohen, Morris A.
- 49-68 Models for evaluating the performance of serial and assembly MRP systems
by Lagodimos, A. G.