European Journal of Operational Research
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Jesus Artalejo
Editor: Jean-Charles. Billaut
Editor: Robert Dyson
Editor: Lorenzo Peccati
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:ejores
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10| 11| 12| 13| 14| 15| 16| 17| 18| 19| 20| 21| 22| 23| 24| 25| 26| 27| 28| 29| 30| 31| 32| 33| 34| 35| 36| 37| 38| 39| 40| 41| 42| 43| 44| 45| 46| 47| 48| 49| 50| 51| 52| 53| 54| 55| 56| 57| 58| 59| 60| 61| 62| 63| 64| 65
1992, Volume 62, Issue 2
- 210-220 Oriented aligned rectangle packing problem
by Agarwal, Pankaj Kumar & Shing, Man-Tak
- 221-240 On the design of a finite-capacity queue with phase-type service times and hysteretic control
by Neuts, Marcel F. & Rao, B. M.
- 241-251 Partial maintainability and control in nonhomogeneous Markov manpower systems
by Georgiou, A. C.
1992, Volume 62, Issue 1
- 1-10 Integrated procurement-production systems: A review
by Goyal, S. K. & Deshmukh, S. G.
- 11-26 Numerical analysis of a continuous-review lost-sales inventory model where two orders may be outstanding
by Hill, Roger M.
- 27-37 Restricted neighborhood in the tabu search for the flowshop problem
by Adenso-Diaz, Belarmino
- 38-46 Flow-shops with a dominant machine
by van den Nouweland, Anne & Krabbenborg, Marc & Potters, Jos
- 47-54 Selection of parts and machines for cellularization: A mathematical programming approach
by Rajamani, Divakar & Singh, N. & Aneja, Y. P.
- 55-73 Linear mean value cross decomposition: A generalization of the Kornai-Liptak method
by Holmberg, Kaj
- 74-84 Estimation of returns to scale using data envelopment analysis
by Banker, Rajiv D. & Thrall, R. M.
- 85-95 A complementary greedy heuristic for the knapsack problem
by White, D. J.
- 96-104 Review of a Markov decision algorithm for optimal inspections and revisions in a maintenance system with partial information
by Wijnmalen, D. J. D. & Hontelez, J. A. M.
- 105-115 Optimal design of a distributed network with a two-level hierarchical structure
by Chung, Sung-hark & Myung, Young-soo & Tcha, Dong-wan
- 116-117 RLP: A program package for solving restricted 1-facility location problems in a user friendly environment
by Nickel, S. & Hamacher, H. W.
1992, Volume 61, Issue 3
- 255-272 Aggregate production planning -- A survey of models and methodologies
by Nam, Sang-jin & Logendran, Rasaratnam
- 273-291 Planning and scheduling approaches to operate a particular FMS
by Stecke, Kathryn E.
- 292-298 The use of domains in multicriteria decision making
by Eiselt, H. A. & Laporte, Gilbert
- 299-305 An iterative SOR algorithm for multi-period spatial equilibria
by Guder, F.
- 306-317 A logic approach to the resolution of constraints in timetabling
by Kang, Le & White, George M.
- 318-325 An efficient heuristic approach to the scheduling of jobs in a flowshop
by Rajendran, Chandrasekharan & Chaudhuri, Dipak
- 326-344 An algorithm for storage device selection and file assignment
by Han, Bernard T. & Diehr, George
- 345-356 On balancing variances of station processing times in unpaced lines
by Lau, Hon-Shiang
- 357-369 On simulation and optimization of macroeconometric models
by Engels, J. R.
1992, Volume 61, Issue 1-2
- 1-5 The IFORS-SPC 1 conference, Bruges, Belgium, March 26-29, 1991
by Brans, J. P. & Jelassi, T.
- 6-17 Rule-based simulation metamodels
by Pierreval, Henri
- 18-29 Production planning knowledge-based system for pharmaceutical manufacturing lines
by Artiba, A. & Tahon, C.
- 30-40 A DSS for optimizing the aggregate production planning at Monsanto Antwerp
by Bloemen, R. & Maes, J.
- 41-47 A taxonomy for supporting the development of computer-based production planning and control systems
by Price, D. H. R. & Sharp, J. A. & Muhlemann, A. P.
- 48-56 Sensitivity analysis for Horn formulae
by Marcucci, Cristina & Schoen, Fabio
- 57-71 Aligning DSS development with organization development
by Salmela, Hannu & Ruohonen, Mikko
- 72-85 Towards a DEISS?
by Thiriez, Herve
- 86-97 Blackboard metaphor in tactical decision making
by Vranes, Sanja & Lucin, Mario & Stanojevic, Mladen & Stevanovic, Violeta & Subasic, Pero
- 98-105 Towards strategic accounting in product management: Implementing a holistic approach in a data and methods base for managerial accounting
by Back-Hock, Andrea
- 106-113 A DSS approach to urban traffic management
by Bielli, Maurizio
- 114-121 Expert systems in management and administration - are they really different from Decision Support Systems?
by Edwards, John S.
- 122-134 Contrasting successful and unsuccessful expert systems
by Duchessi, Peter & O'Keefe, Robert M.
- 135-144 On the integration of an interactive MOLP procedure base and expert system techniques
by Henggeler Antunes, C. & Paulo Melo, M. & Climaco, Joao N.
- 145-153 Designing decision support systems and expert systems with a better end-use involvement: a promising approach
by Despres, Sylvie & Rosenthal-Sabroux, Camille
- 154-164 New directions in software for strategic choice
by Friend, John
- 165-185 Consensus in distributed soft environments
by Carlsson, Christer & Ehrenberg, Dieter & Eklund, Patrik & Fedrizzi, Mario & Gustafsson, Patrik & Lindholm, Paul & Merkuryeva, Galina & Riissanen, Tony & G.S. Ventre, Aldo
- 186-194 Ranking methods for valued preference relations : A characterization of a method based on leaving and entering flows
by Bouyssou, D. & Perny, P.
- 195-203 A preference-preserving projection technique for MCDM
by Vetschera, Rudolf
- 204-214 A management tool for indicator-supported systems: A public health service application
by Carrizosa, E. & Conde, E. & Fernandez, F. R. & Puerto, J.
- 215-218 A multicriteria scheduling tool using a branch-and-bound algorithm
by Bausch, Raymond
- 219-229 An evaluation of multicriteria analysis for DSS in public policy decision
by Mladineo, N. & Lozic, I. & Stosic, S. & Mlinaric, D. & Radica, T.
- 230-244 A multicriterion view of optimal resource allocation in job-shop production
by Gravel, Marc & Martel, Jean Marc & Nadeau, Raymond & Price, Wilson & Tremblay, Richard
- 245-253 Two multiple criteria group decision support systems based on mathematical programming and ranking methods
by Iz, Peri H.
1992, Volume 60, Issue 3
- 233-246 Workforce staffing and scheduling: Hospital nursing specific models
by Siferd, Sue Perrott & Benton, W. C.
- 247-259 A review of stochastic modelling of delay and capacity at unsignalized priority intersections
by Cheng, T. C. E. & Allam, S.
- 260-272 A survey of algorithms for the generalized assignment problem
by Cattrysse, Dirk G. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N.
- 273-279 Approximation algorithms for three-dimensional assignment problems with triangle inequalities
by Crama, Yves & Spieksma, Frits C. R.
- 280-286 A computer graphics-based Decision Support System for multiple objective linear programming
by Korhonen, Pekka & Wallenius, Jyrki & Zionts, Stanley
- 287-295 Projection algorithms for linear programming
by Betke, U. & Gritzmann, P.
- 296-305 A barrier method for dynamic Leontief-type linear programs
by Yang, Eugene K. & Hwang, Wei-Shi
- 306-314 Generalized bilinear programming: Part I. Models, applications and linear programming relaxation
by Al-Khayyal, Faiz A.
- 315-326 Weakly redundant constraints and their impact on postoptimal analyses in LP
by Gal, Tomas
- 327-334 Simulated annealing applied to the process allocation problem
by Sofianopoulou, Stella
- 335-343 On tightening cover induced inequalities
by Dietrich, B. L. & Escudero, L. F.
- 344-364 Routing flexibility and production scheduling in a flexible manufacturing system
by Ghosh, Soumen & Gaimon, Cheryl
1992, Volume 60, Issue 2
- 131-143 Measuring manufacturing flexibility: An empirical investigation
by Robb Dixon, J.
- 144-155 The measurement and use of operational flexibility in the loading of Flexible Manufacturing Systems
by Bernardo, John J. & Mohamed, Zubair
- 156-165 Models for the evaluation of routing and machine flexibility
by Chandra, Pankaj & Tombak, Mihkel M.
- 166-182 The measurement of manufacturing flexibility
by Gupta, Yash P. & Somers, Toni M.
- 183-199 Stochastic analysis of flexible process choices
by Sinha, Diptendu & Wei, Jerry C.
- 200-210 A bicriterion framework for operations assignment and routing flexibility analysis in Cellular Manufacturing Systems
by Singh, N. & Aneja, Y. P. & Rana, S. P.
- 211-223 Flexibility and the choice of manufacturing facilities under short product life cycles
by Gaimon, Cheryl & Singhal, Vinod
- 224-232 Parts routing in a Flexible Manufacturing System with time-varying demands
by Chen, Mingyuan & Alfa, Attahiru Sule
1992, Volume 60, Issue 1
- 1-18 An integrated evaluation of facility location, capacity acquisition, and technology selection for designing global manufacturing strategies
by Verter, Vedat & Cemal Dincer, M.
- 19-30 The influence of direction setting tactics on success in organizational decision making
by Nutt, Paul C.
- 31-44 Modeling competitive pricing and market share: Anatomy of a decision support system
by Green, Paul E. & Krieger, Abba M.
- 45-51 Uncertainty, experience and the phase theorem
by Pearson, Alan & Hauschildt, Jurgen
- 52-60 An approach for finding the most preferred alternative in the presence of multiple criteria
by Murat Koksalan, M. & Taner, Orhan V.
- 61-67 Ranking methods based on valued preference relations: A characterization of the net flow method
by Bouyssou, Denis
- 68-75 A transitivity approach to preference relational systems
by Moreno, JoseA.
- 76-86 Minimax resource allocation problems: Optimization and parametric analysis
by Luss, Hanan
- 87-98 Trade-off analysis using parametric optimization techniques
by Nakayama, Hirotaka
- 99-108 Adjustment of importance weights in multiattribute value models by minimum discrimination information
by Soofi, Ehsan S. & Retzer, Joseph J.
- 109-116 A note on conflict resolution and truthtelling
by Bogetoft, Peter
- 117-129 Implementation of the centroid method of Solymosi and Dombi
by Olson, D. L. & Dorai, V. K.
1992, Volume 59, Issue 3
- 345-358 The vehicle routing problem: An overview of exact and approximate algorithms
by Laporte, Gilbert
- 359-369 Many steps towards zero inventory
by Grunwald, Herbert J. & Fortuin, Leonard
- 370-382 Optimal ordering policies when anticipating a disruption in supply or demand
by Weiss, Howard J. & Rosenthal, Edward C.
- 383-392 Analysis of net inventory in continuous review models with random lead time
by Azoury, Katy S. & Brill, Percy H.
- 393-404 Lot-sizing algorithm for a coordinated multi-item, multi-source distribution problem
by Iyogun, Paul
- 405-412 Analysis and comparison of two strategies for multi-item inventory systems with joint replenishment costs
by van Eijs, M. J. G. & Heuts, R. M. J. & Kleijnen, J. P. C.
- 413-424 A comparison of two lot sizing-sequencing heuristics for the process industry
by Heuts, R. M. J. & Seidel, H. P. & Selen, W. J.
- 425-433 An algorithm based on a new sufficient condition of optimality in dynamic lot size model
by Aryanezhad, Mir-Bahador Q.
- 434-443 The EQQ model with stochastic demand and discounting
by Chao, Hung-po
- 444-458 Capacitated lot-sizing and scheduling by Lagrangean relaxation
by Diaby, M. & Bahl, H. C. & Karwan, M. H. & Zionts, S.
1992, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 231-247 The traveling salesman problem: An overview of exact and approximate algorithms
by Laporte, Gilbert
- 248-261 Multicriteria analysis of the burden sharing in the European Community
by Hens, Luc & Pastijn, Hugo & Struys, Wally
- 262-274 Human migration networks
by Nagurney, Anna & Pan, Jie & Zhao, Lan
- 275-287 A game-theoretic model for mergers and acquisitions
by van den Honert, Robin C. & Stewart, Theodor J.
- 288-293 Economic investment times for capacity expansion problems
by Higle, Julia L. & Corrado, Charles J.
- 294-297 Optimal partition for shop floor control in semiconductor wafer fabrication
by Johri, Pravin K.
- 298-302 Single-machine sequencing with controllable processing times
by Panwalkar, S. S. & Rajagopalan, R.
- 303-307 The G/G/1 (LCFS/P) queue with service depending on queue size
by Fakinos, D.
- 308-312 A generalized optimization strategy for dynamic CO2 enrichment in a greenhouse
by Chalabi, Z. S.
- 313-318 An optimal algorithm for integrating raw materials inventory in a single-product manufacturing system
by Hong, Jae-Dong & Hayya, Jack C.
- 319-323 Prioritization models for frontier decision making units in DEA
by Cook, Wade D. & Kress, Moshe & Seiford, Lawrence M.
- 324-329 On the optimal entropy analysis
by Tsao, H. S. J. & Fang, S. C. & Lee, D. N.
- 330-332 Application of a measure of proximity to fuzzy control algorithms
by Pappis, Costas P.
- 333-336 A note on sequencing jobs with deadlines problem
by Dudzinski, Krzysztof & Szkatula, Krzysztof
- 337-339 A note on modeling internal technological externalities in linear profit programs
by Panik, Michael J.
- 340-341 Correction to an article of Gavish and Pirkul
by Sommerschuh, Jurgen
1992, Volume 59, Issue 1
- 1-5 Modelling to predict or to learn?
by de Geus, A. P.
- 6-8 Introduction and background
by Morecroft, John
- 9-27 Executive knowledge, models and learning
by Morecroft, John D. W.
- 28-41 Model-building for group decision support: Issues and alternatives in knowledge elicitation
by Vennix, Jac A. M. & Andersen, David F. & Richardson, George P. & Rohrbaugh, John
- 42-63 Policies, decisions and information sources for modeling
by Forrester, Jay W.
- 64-84 Modelling as learning: A consultancy methodology for enhancing learning in management teams
by Lane, David C.
- 85-101 Knowledge elicitation in conceptual model building: A case study in modeling a regional Dutch health care system
by Vennix, Jac A. M. & Gubbels, Jan W.
- 102-122 Modelling the oil producers -- Capturing oil industry knowledge in a behavioural simulation model
by Morecroft, John D. W. & van der Heijden, Kees A. J. M.
- 123-136 The definition and application of a stepwise approach to model conceptualisation and analysis
by Wolstenholme, Eric F.
- 137-150 Systems thinking and organizational learning: Acting locally and thinking globally in the organization of the future
by Senge, Peter M. & Sterman, John D.
- 151-166 Model-supported case studies for management education
by Graham, Alan K. & Morecroft, John D. W. & Senge, Peter M. & Sterman, John D.
- 167-182 Experimentation in learning organizations: A management flight simulator approach
by Bakken, Bent & Gould, Janet & Kim, Daniel
- 183-196 Overcoming limits to learning in computer-based learning environments
by Isaacs, Williams & Senge, Peter
- 197-202 Software for model-building and simulation: An illustration of design philosophy
by Peterson, Steve
- 203-209 The system dynamics modelling process and DYSMPA2
by Dangerfield, Brian
- 210-215 Participatory simulation software for managers: The design philosophy behind MicroWorld Creator
by Diehl, Ernst W.
- 216-219 Understanding models with Vensim(TM)
by Eberlein, Robert L. & Peterson, David W.
- 220-230 Hexagons for systems thinking
by Hodgson, Anthony M.
1992, Volume 58, Issue 3
- 301-317 Maintenance management decision making
by Pintelon, L. M. & Gelders, L. F.
- 318-334 Development of a reliability based dynamic dredging decision model
by Ratick, Samuel J. & Du, Wei & Moser, David A.
- 335-343 Number of bids, number of bidders and bidding behavior in outer-continental shelf oil lease auction markets
by Saidi, Reza & Marsden, James R.
- 344-355 Time-series distributional properties of financial ratios: Empirical evidence from Finnish listed firms
by Martikainen, Teppo
- 356-362 Reorganization of forest districts via efficiency measurement
by Kao, Chiang & Chi Yang, Yong
- 363-373 A branch-and-bound algorithm for the location of facilities causing atmospheric pollution
by Karkazis, John & Papadimitriou, Costas
- 374-385 A model for scheduling postal distribution employees
by Malhotra, Manoj K. & Ritzman, Larry P. & Benton, W. C. & Keong Leong, G.
- 386-392 Optimization of telephone wire gauges for transmission standards
by Hernandez, Lorenzo F. & Khoshnevis, Behrokh
- 393-403 A cost-allocation system applied to Dutch hospitals
by Verheyen, Piet A. & Nederstigt, Pieter F. P. M.
- 404-413 Some new efficient methods to solve the n/1/ri/[epsilon]Ti scheduling problem
by Chu, C. & Portmann, M. -C.
- 414-426 An optimal method for solving the (generalized) multi-Weber problem
by Rosing, K. E.
- 427-430 Democracy and efficiency: A note on "Arrow's theorem is not a surprising result"
by Bouyssou, Denis
1992, Volume 58, Issue 2
- 147-148 EJOR special issue on practical combinatorial optimization
by Galvao, Roberto D. & Jacobsen, Soren K. & Maculan, Nelson & Maffioli, Francesco
- 149-172 Topological design of computer communication networks -- The overall design problem
by Gavish, Bezalel
- 173-190 Production scheduling problems in a textile industry
by Serafini, Paolo & Grazia Speranza, M.
- 191-201 Sequencing offshore oil and gas fields under uncertainty
by Jornsten, Kurt O.
- 202-214 Location and sizing of offshore platforms for oil exploration
by Hansen, Pierre & de Luna Pedrosa Filho, Eugenio & Carneiro Ribeiro, Celso
- 215-222 Branch-and-bound algorithms for the multi-product assembly line balancing problem
by Berger, Ilana & Bourjolly, Jean-Marie & Laporte, Gilbert
- 223-235 Random pseudo-polynomial algorithms for some combinatorial programming problems
by Galbiati, G. & Maffioli, F.
- 236-249 Reformulating nonlinear combinatorial optimization problems for higher computational efficiency
by Oral, Muhittin & Kettani, Ossama
- 250-262 A Lagrangean heuristic for the pk-median dynamic location problem
by Galvao, Roberto Dieguez & Santibanez-Gonzalez, Ernesto del R.
- 263-271 An and--or-graph approach for two-dimensional cutting problems
by Morabito, R. N. & Arenales, M. N. & Arcaro, V. F.
- 272-283 A heuristic procedure for the crew rostering problem
by Bianco, Lucio & Bielli, Maurizio & Mingozzi, Aristide & Ricciardelli, Salvatore & Spadoni, Massimo
- 284-292 A heuristic for Euclidean and rectilinear Steiner problems
by Beasley, J. E.
- 293-300 Enhancing an algorithm for set covering problems
by Beasley, J. E. & Jornsten, K.
1992, Volume 58, Issue 1
- 1-2 Warehouse design and operation
by Gelders, Ludo F.
- 3-13 A review of warehouse models
by Cormier, Gilles & Gunn, Eldon A.
- 14-36 Design and operation of an order-consolidation warehouse: Models and application
by Gray, Ann E. & Karmarkar, Uday S. & Seidmann, Abraham
- 37-47 Zone shapes in class based storage and multicommand order picking when storage/retrieval machines are used
by Guenov, Marin & Raeside, Robert
- 48-56 Storage layout of AS/RS racks based on recurrent orders
by van Oudheusden, D. L. & Zhu, W.
- 57-67 Order batching procedures
by Gibson, David R. & Sharp, Gunter P.
- 68-77 Setup cost stability region for the dynamic lot sizing problem with backlogging
by Chand, Suresh & Voros, Jozsef
- 78-89 Asymptotic analysis of dichotomous search with search and travel costs
by Hassin, Refael & Hotovely, Reuven
- 90-98 A fuzzy set-theoretic method for public facility location
by Chung, Ki-ho & Tcha, Dong-wan
- 99-111 Multi-item batching heuristics for minimization of queueing delays
by Karmarkar, Uday S. & Kekre, Sham & Kekre, Sunder
- 112-122 Optimal preventive maintenance policies in an M/G/1 queue-like production system
by Hsu, Lie-Fern
- 123-145 Queueing models for performance analysis: Selection of single station models
by Springer, Mark C. & Makens, Paul K.
1992, Volume 57, Issue 3
- 305-308 Simulation in 1991 -- Ten years on
by Crookes, J. G.
- 309-315 Meeting seasonal demand in a dynamic production environment
by Myers, Danny C.
- 316-322 Vehicle crew scheduling to complete specific tasks and bulk-tasks at depots
by Ferland, Jacques A. & Taillefer, Serge
- 323-331 Optimal due-date assignment and sequencing
by De, Prabuddha & Ghosh, Jay B. & Wells, Charles E.
- 332-338 Solving sequential interval cutting problems via dynamic programming
by Richter, Knut
- 339-347 The history of the application of mathematical programming to menu planning
by Lancaster, Lilly M.
- 348-354 Task scheduling with interprocessor communication delays
by Chretienne, Philippe
- 355-359 Lexicographic optimality in the multiple objective linear programming: The nucleolar solution
by Marchi, Ezio & Oviedo, Jorge A.
- 360-367 Optimality and duality for multiobjective nonsmooth programming
by Bhatia, Davinder & Aggarwal, Shashi
- 368-380 Generalized hyperplane methods for characterizing [Lambda]-extreme points and trade-off rates for multiobjective optimization problems
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Yano, Hitoshi
- 381-394 Multiple-objective programming with polynomial objectives and constraints
by Kostreva, Michael M. & Ordoyne, Thomas J. & Wiecek, Malgorzata
- 395-408 Gauss-Seidel-Newton-Armijo approach for minimization problems on the non-negative orthant; Application to spatial price equilibrium problems
by Crouzeix, Jean-Pierre & Ferland, Jacques A. & Zubieta, Lourdes
- 409-411 A note on weakly active constraints in connection with nonconvex quadratic programming
by Korner, P. Frank
- 412-420 A purification algorithm for semi-infinite programming
by Leon, Teresa & Vercher, Enriqueta
- 421-428 A Markovian process in interactive multiobjective decision-making
by Tapia, Cesar G. & Murtagh, Bruce A.
1992, Volume 57, Issue 2
- 135-428 Editorial
by Heragu, Sunderesh S.
- 136-144 Recent models and techniques for solving the layout problem
by Heragu, Sunderesh S.
- 145-161 Flow network design for manufacturing systems layout
by Chhajed, Dilip & Montreuil, Benoit & Lowe, Timothy J.
- 162-173 Integrating facility layout with process selection and capacity planning
by Askin, Ronald G. & Mitwasi, M. George
- 174-189 A nonlinear optimization approach for solving facility layout problems
by van Camp, Drew J. & Carter, Michael W. & Vannelli, Anthony
- 190-202 Experimental analysis of simulated annealing based algorithms for the layout problem
by Heragu, Sunderesh S. & Alfa, Attahiru Sule
- 203-223 Simulated annealing for machine layout problems in the presence of zoning constraints
by Kouvelis, Panagiotis & Chiang, Wen-Chyuan & Fitzsimmons, James
- 224-230 Layout design for flexible manufacturing systems
by Kaku, Bharat K. & Rachamadugu, Ram
- 231-242 A multiattribute decision-theoretic approach for the layout design problem
by Sarin, Subhash C. & Loharjun, Pasu & Malmborg, Charles J. & Krishnakumar, Bhaskaran
- 243-252 A graph-theoretic heuristic for designing loop-layout manufacturing systems
by Leung, Janny
- 253-270 A distance assignment approach to the facility layout problem
by Rosenblatt, Meir J. & Golany, Boaz
- 271-279 Computational performance and efficiency of lower-bound procedures for the dynamic facility layout problem
by Urban, Timothy L.
- 280-286 Solutions for the constrained dynamic facility layout problem
by Balakrishnan, Jaydeep & Jacobs, F. Robert & Venkataramanan, Munirpallam A.
- 287-304 Performance evaluation of cellular flexible manufacturing systems: A decomposition approach
by Ram, R. & Viswanadham, N.
1992, Volume 57, Issue 1
- 1-12 Optimization aspects of deadlock prevention in packet-switching networks
by Blazewicz, J. & Brzezinski, J. & Gambosi, G.
- 13-23 A test on a priori financial characteristics of the firm
by Kanto, Antti J. & Martikainen, Teppo
- 24-31 Expert opinion in project management
by Bhola, B. & Cooke, R. M. & Blaauw, H. G. & Kok, M.
- 32-38 A practical heuristic for a large scale vehicle routing problem
by Raghavendra, Anirudh & Krishnakumar, T. S. & Muralidhar, R. & Sarvanan, D. & Raghavendra, B. G.
- 39-53 Generating statistically dependent pairs of random variables: A marginal distribution approach
by Grimlund, Richard A.
- 54-70 A distribution multi-echelon lot-size model
by Friedman, Moshe F.
- 71-76 A deterministic inventory model for deteriorating items with two warehouses and finite replenishment rate
by Pakkala, T. P. M. & Achary, K. K.
- 77-88 All-units quantity-freight discounts with disposals
by Arcelus, F. J. & Rowcroft, J. E.
- 89-99 A usage dependent model for warranty costing
by Murthy, D. N. P.
- 100-110 Replacement policies of a shock model with imperfect preventive maintenance
by Kijima, Masaaki & Nakagawa, Toshio
- 111-122 A multi-stage parallel-processor flowshop problem with minimum flowtime
by Rahendran, Chandrasekharan & Chaudhuri, Dipak