A survey of scheduling problems with setup times or costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 187 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pang, King-Wah, 2013. "A genetic algorithm based heuristic for two machine no-wait flowshop scheduling problems with class setup times that minimizes maximum lateness," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 127-136.
- Og[breve]uz, Ceyda & Sibel Salman, F. & Bilgintürk YalçIn, Zehra, 2010. "Order acceptance and scheduling decisions in make-to-order systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 200-211, May.
- Vallada, Eva & Ruiz, Rubén, 2010. "Genetic algorithms with path relinking for the minimum tardiness permutation flowshop problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 57-67, February.
- Grundel, Soesja & Çiftçi, Barış & Borm, Peter & Hamers, Herbert, 2013.
"Family sequencing and cooperation,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 226(3), pages 414-424.
- Belaid, R. & T’kindt, V. & Esswein, C., 2012. "Scheduling batches in flowshop with limited buffers in the shampoo industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 560-572.
- Weglarz, Jan & Józefowska, Joanna & Mika, Marek & Waligóra, Grzegorz, 2011. "Project scheduling with finite or infinite number of activity processing modes - A survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(3), pages 177-205, February.
- Vallada, Eva & Ruiz, Rubén, 2011. "A genetic algorithm for the unrelated parallel machine scheduling problem with sequence dependent setup times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(3), pages 612-622, June.
- Xi, Yue & Jang, Jaejin, 2012. "Scheduling jobs on identical parallel machines with unequal future ready time and sequence dependent setup: An experimental study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 1-10.
- Weng, Wei & Fujimura, Shigeru, 2012. "Control methods for dynamic time-based manufacturing under customized product lead times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(1), pages 86-96.
- A. Dolgui & M. Kovalyov & K. Shchamialiova, 2011. "Multi-product lot-sizing and sequencing on a single imperfect machine," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 465-482, December.
- Pan, Quan-Ke & Ruiz, Rubén, 2012. "An estimation of distribution algorithm for lot-streaming flow shop problems with setup times," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 166-180, April.
- Dutta, Kaushik & VanderMeer, Debra, 2011. "Cost-based decision-making in middleware virtualization environments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(2), pages 344-357, April.
- Ciavotta, Michele & Minella, Gerardo & Ruiz, Rubén, 2013. "Multi-objective sequence dependent setup times permutation flowshop: A new algorithm and a comprehensive study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(2), pages 301-313.
- Li, Shisheng & Ng, C.T. & Yuan, Jinjiang, 2011. "Group scheduling and due date assignment on a single machine," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 230-235, April.
- Gribkovskaia, Irina V. & Kovalev, Sergey & Werner, Frank, 2010. "Batching for work and rework processes on dedicated facilities to minimize the makespan," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 522-527, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.