A state-of-the-art review on scheduling with learning effects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 188 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Wen-Chiung & Wu, Chin-Chia & Hsu, Peng-Hsiang, 2010. "A single-machine learning effect scheduling problem with release times," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 3-11, February.
- Li, Gang & Wang, Xiao-Yuan & Wang, Ji-Bo & Sun, Lin-Yan, 2013. "Worst case analysis of flow shop scheduling problems with a time-dependent learning effect," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 98-104.
- Sáenz-Royo, Carlos & Salas-Fumás, Vicente, 2013. "Learning to learn and productivity growth: Evidence from a new car-assembly plant," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 336-344.
- Kiassat, Corey & Safaei, Nima & Banjevic, Dragan, 2014. "Choosing the optimal intervention method to reduce human-related machine failures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(3), pages 604-612.
- Yang, Suh-Jenq & Yang, Dar-Li, 2010. "Minimizing the makespan on single-machine scheduling with aging effect and variable maintenance activities," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 528-533, December.
- Chang, Dong-Shang & Liu, Wenrong & Yeh, Li-Ting, 2013. "Incorporating the learning effect into data envelopment analysis to measure MSW recycling performance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(2), pages 496-504.
- Lai, Peng-Jen & Lee, Wen-Chiung, 2011. "Single-machine scheduling with general sum-of-processing-time-based and position-based learning effects," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 467-471, October.
- Cheng, T.C.E. & Wu, Chin-Chia & Chen, Juei-Chao & Wu, Wen-Hsiang & Cheng, Shuenn-Ren, 2013. "Two-machine flowshop scheduling with a truncated learning function to minimize the makespan," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 79-86.
- Lee, Wen-Chiung & Chung, Yu-Hsiang, 2013. "Permutation flowshop scheduling to minimize the total tardiness with learning effects," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 327-334.
- Rustogi, Kabir & Strusevich, Vitaly A., 2012. "Simple matching vs linear assignment in scheduling models with positional effects: A critical review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(3), pages 393-407.
- Li, Haitao & Womer, Keith, 2012. "Optimizing the supply chain configuration for make-to-order manufacturing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 118-128.
- Janiak, Adam & Rudek, RadosLaw, 2010. "A note on a makespan minimization problem with a multi-ability learning effect," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 213-217, June.
- Bentefouet, Frank & Nembhard, David A., 2013. "Optimal flow-line conditions with worker variability," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 675-684.
- Jiang, Zhongyi & Chen, Fangfang & Kang, Huiyan, 2013. "Single-machine scheduling problems with actual time-dependent and job-dependent learning effect," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(1), pages 76-80.
- Corominas, Albert & Olivella, Jordi & Pastor, Rafael, 2010. "A model for the assignment of a set of tasks when work performance depends on experience of all tasks involved," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 335-340, August.
- Qian, Jianbo & Steiner, George, 2013. "Fast algorithms for scheduling with learning effects and time-dependent processing times on a single machine," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(3), pages 547-551.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.