A multicriteria facility location model for municipal solid waste management in North Greece
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 187 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toso, Eli Angela V. & Alem, Douglas, 2014. "Effective location models for sorting recyclables in public management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 839-860.
- Liu, Dehai & Li, Hongyi & Wang, Weiguo & Dong, Yucheng, 2012. "Constructivism scenario evolutionary analysis of zero emission regional planning: A case of Qaidam Circular Economy Pilot Area in China," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 341-356.
- Coutinho-Rodrigues, João & Tralhão, Lino & Alçada-Almeida, Luís, 2012. "A bi-objective modeling approach applied to an urban semi-desirable facility location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(1), pages 203-213.
- Liu, Songsong & Papageorgiou, Lazaros G., 2013. "Multiobjective optimisation of production, distribution and capacity planning of global supply chains in the process industry," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 369-382.
- Chen, Xudong & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Hayashi, Yoshitsugu & Kato, Hirokazu & Geng, Yong, 2014. "Determining optimal resource recycling boundary at regional level: A case study on Tokyo Metropolitan Area in Japan," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(2), pages 337-348.
- Valentina Ferretti & Silvia Pomarico, 2012. "Integrated sustainability assessments: a spatial multicriteria evaluation for siting a waste incinerator plant in the Province of Torino (Italy)," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 14(5), pages 843-867, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.