Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra
Contact information of Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society:
Postal: AARES Central Office Manager, Crawford School of Public Policy, ANU, Canberra ACT 0200
Phone: 0409 032 338
Web page: http://www.aares.info/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:aare02
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
Undated material is presented at the end, although it may be more recent than other items
- 125627 Who Gains from Australian Generic Wine R&D and Promotion?
by Zhao, Xueyan & Anderson, Kym & Wittwer, Glyn
- 125625 China's PSE: Are Chinese Farmers Subsidised?
by Zhang, Li-Qing & Tian, Wei-Ming & Zhou, Zhang-Yue
- 125622 Sustainability Analysis of Local and Transmigrant Farming Systems in Tidal Swamplands: A Proposed Study in South Borneo, Indonesia
by Yanti, Nuri Dewi & Lumley, Sarah & Rumley, Dennis
- 125618 China's Regional Feedgrain Trade Patterns and Responses to Price Changes
by Xin, Xian & Wan, Guang Hua & Liu, Xiao-Yun
- 125615 The economics of organic cereal-livestock farming in Australia revisited
by Wynen, Els
- 125613 Is a UN Soil Convention feasible? A comparative analysis
by Wynen, Els & Vanzetti, David
- 125612 A Bioeconomic Analysis of Soil Carbon Sequestration in Agro-Forests
by Wise, Russell M. & Cacho, Oscar J.
- 125611 The Economics of Desalination and It's Potential Application to Australia
by Winter, Tennille & Pannell, David J. & McCann, Laura M.J.
- 125610 Whose Values Count? Using Choice Modelling to Assess Values Held by Indigenous People for Floodplain Development
by Windle, Jill & Rolfe, John
- 125609 Re-visiting cost recovery for government services
by Wilson, Trevor & Glasson, Zoe
- 125608 Forecast errors in global population projections: implications for food
by Wilson, Chris
- 125607 Targetting Incentives for Policy: Linking Bio-Economic Modeling to On-Ground Outcomes
by Whitten, Stuart M. & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 125606 Optimal Monitoring of Agri-environmental Schemes
by White, Benedict
- 125605 Private incentives for voluntary on-farm management of ovine Johne’s disease
by Webster, Stewart
- 125604 Environmental Accounting: Concepts, Practive and Assessment of Sustainable Development
by Vardon, Michael & Harrison, Bob
- 125173 Simulating the impact on developing countries of market access reform
by Vanzetti, David
- 125171 An International Review of Environmental Markets and Trading Programs
by van Bueren, Martin
- 125170 Coffee and subsistence production: complementarity or competition? A case study from an Ede (Rhade) village in Vietnam
by Trung, Dand Dinh
- 125169 Inventories and Commodity Price Volatility: A Test of the Theory of Storage
by Toyne, Chris
- 125167 Estimating Research Benefits When there is Input and Output Substitution: Putting Theory into Practice
by Strappazzon, Loris & Eigenraam, Mark & Wimalasuriya, Rukman & Stoneham, Gary
- 125166 Sustainability of the pig and poultry industries in Santa Catarina State, Brazil: Challenges for socio-economic researchers, extension professionals and operators
by Spies, Airton & Wegener, Malcolm K. & Chamala, Shankariah & Beeton, Bob
- 125165 Modelling World Dairy Trade: The Potential Impact of Officially Supported Export Credits on the Australian Dairy Industry
by Emayenesh, Seyoum & Goddard, Ellen W. & MacLearn, Donald & Griffith, Garry R.
- 125164 Dominance Analysis of Crop Rotation Trials
by Scott, J. Fiona
- 125162 Finding a win-win situation for salinity on the Liverpool Plains
by Scott, J. Fiona & Farquharson, Robert J.
- 125159 Information Needs of Western Australian Farmers in Relation to Precision Farming
by Rubzen, Brian Bien & Rola-Rubzen, Maria Fay
- 125157 Opportunity costs of pasture rundown in Queensland: Is tree clearing viable over the longer term?
by Rolfe, John & Sangha, Kamaljit & Jalota, Rajesh
- 125156 Water Allocation Issues in the Fitzroy Basin
by Rolfe, John & Windle, Jill & Bullpit, Geoff
- 125154 Reducing Methane Emissions from Cattle Production in Central Queensland
by Rolfe, John
- 125152 Assessing the costs and benefits of computers and internet use by landholders in Central Queensland
by Rolfe, John & Gregor, Shirley & Menzies, Don
- 125150 Marketing Systems for Small Livestock in the Philippines: The Case of Western Leyte
by Rola-Rubzen, Maria Fay & Gabunada, Fe M. & Mesorado, Ria
- 125149 Implications of alternative mill mud management options in the Australian sugar industry
by Qureshi, Muhammad Ejaz & Wegener, Malcolm K. & Qureshi, S.E. & Mason, F.M.
- 125148 Economic and environmental impacts of groundwater management scenarios in Burdekin Delta
by Qureshi, Muhammad Ejaz & Arunakumaren, J. & Bajracharya, K. & Wegener, Malcolm K. & Qureshi, S.E. & Bristow, Keith L.
- 125147 An economic assessment of the role of commercial tree crops to achieve greenhouse gas neutrality in predominantly grazing systems of south-western Australia
by Petersen, Elizabeth H. & Schilizzi, Steven & Bennett, David
- 125145 Prose, psychopaths and persistence: Personal perspectives on publishing
by Pannell, David J.
- 125144 The Political Economy of Funding Agricultural R&D in Papua New Guinea: A Case Study
by Omuru, Eric & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 125143 Polocies for the Management of Weeds in Natural Ecosystems: A Dynamic Programming Approach
by Odom, Doreen I.S. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Sinden, Jack A. & Griffith, Garry R.
- 125141 The Value of Roundup-Ready® Canola in a Multi-Weed Farming System
by Monjardino, Marta & Pannell, David J. & Powles, Stephen B.
- 125139 Finding the optimal balance between economical and ecological demands on agriculture – research results and model calculations for a Bavarian experimental farm
by Meyer-Aurich, Andreas & Truggelmann, Lothar
- 125137 The Potential Impact of Water Market Reform and Dairy Deregulation on Dairy Farming for the Lower Murray
by Manson, Andrew & Wheeler, Sarah Ann & Bright, Melissa & Hajkowicz, Stefan
- 125136 Assessing Best-Practice Environmental Management Options at the decision scale: a model for technology choice and policy analysis
by Mallawaarachchi, Thilak
- 125133 Policy Analysis Using a Village Model: Land-Use in Vietnam
by MacAulay, T. Gordon & Hertzler, Greg & Marsh, Sally P.
- 125132 Pricing Policies under Different Objectives: Implications for the Pricing Behaviour of AWB Ltd
by Lobb, Alexandra E. & Fraser, Rob W.
- 125131 Household Animal Raising Behaviour in China’s Developed Regions: The Case of Zhejiang Province
by Liu, Xi-An & Guo, Qing-Fang & Teng, Hua-Yong
- 125130 Where should out water go? Assessing trade-offs in water allocation in the Namoi River Catchment
by Letcher, Rebecca A. & Watson, W.D. & Hall, Nigel H.
- 125129 An analysis of sugarcane harvesting options in the Tully mill area using dynamic and linear programming
by Lawes, R.A. & Wegener, Malcolm K.
- 125126 Enhancing biodiversity preservation on privately owned land: An analysis of New Zealand’s policy approach
by Lane, Helen R. & Alexander, Robert R.
- 125124 Economic evaluation of pasture renovation options in irrigated dairy farming
by Kularatne, Dailin & Lawson, Alister
- 125122 Catch, Efficiency and the Management of the Australian Northern Prawn Fishery
by Kompas, Tom & Che, Nhu
- 125118 A review of options for dryland salinity management in low rainfall agricultural environments in Western Australia
by Michele, John & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 125116 Business aims, industry priorities and farmer association roles in the Queensland Redclaw crayfish industry
by Jarratt, Ian S.
- 125114 Seeds of Progress? French Wheat Production, Quality, and Policy
by James, Jennifer S. & Alston, Julian M.
- 125113 An analysis of the growth of the Australian dairy and meat processing industries
by Jahan, Nilufar & Smith, Perry & Rodriguez, Gil
- 125112 Issues in the Implementation of Nonpoint Source Pollution Mitigation: A Case Study of Potential Expansion of the Sugar Industry in North Queensland
by Jacobsen, Ben & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak
- 125111 The Prospects for Crop Insurance in Western Australia
by Hertzler, Greg & Collinson, Duane & van Heemst, Natasha
- 125110 Evaluating the performance of collaborative research and development activities
by Henderson, Tracy M.
- 125108 Farming Giant Clams for the Aquarium and Seafood Markets: A Bioeconomic Analysis
by Hean, Robyn L. & Cacho, Oscar J.
- 125107 Evaluating Externalities Using Bioeconomic Techniques: The Impact of Forestry on Aquaculture
by Hean, Robyn L. & Cacho, Oscar J.
- 125098 An Evaluation of Options for Managing Dairying in the Lower Murray Reclaimed Irrigation Areas in South Australia Using Multiple Criteria Analysis
by Hajkowicz, Stefan
- 125097 Investment in Pollution Abatement and Productivity Change in Canadian Regional Pulp and Paper Industries
by Hailu, Atakelty & Veeman, Terrence S.
- 125096 Optimal extraction of water from a groundwater system with two linked aquifers
by Hafi, Ahmed & Cao, Liangyue
- 125094 Estimating benefits for dairy production systems from sustainable irrigation practices: Intervention and adjustment in Victorian Land and Water Management Plans
by Gyles, Oliver
- 125093 Testing for Market Power in the Australian Grains and Oilseeds Industries
by Griffith, Garry R. & O'Donnell, Christopher J.
- 125092 Further lessons from the Ord
by Greiner, Romy
- 125091 Global Population Forecast Errors, Economic Performance and Food Demand: Preliminary Simulations
by Graham, Brett & Tyers, Rodney
- 125088 Measuring the Benefits of Reticulated Sewerage -- Expectations and Expert Property Valuation
by Gillespie, Robert
- 125087 Effective Models of Community Consultation
by Fritschy, Sigmund
- 125086 Moral Hazard and Risk Management in Agri-Environmental Policy
by Fraser, Rob W.
- 125084 Technical Efficiency of Australian Wool Production: Point and Confidence Interval Estimates
by Fraser, Iain & Horrace, William C.
- 125082 The Economic Implications of a Multiple Species Approach to Bioeconomic Modelling
by Fleming, Christopher M. & Alexander, Robert R.
- 125080 Disaggregating consumer demands for organic and genetically modified foods using the Choice Modelling technique
by Donaghy, Peter & Rolfe, John & Bennett, Jeffrey W.
- 125078 Biodiversity conservation: measurement and economic analysis
by Crosthwaite, Jim & Lowe, Kim & Todd, James
- 125076 Transaction Costs and Welfare in the Permanent Water Market in NSW
by Crase, Lin & Dollery, Brian & Lockwood, Michael
- 125075 A Bibliography Of Australian Farm Management Research And Publication
by Cooper, Ian M.
- 125072 The Rold of Speace in Environmental Valuation
by Concu, Giovanni B. & Schilizzi, Steven
- 125070 Modelling profitable and sustainable farming systems in Central Queensland
by Chudleigh, Fred & Cox, Howard W. & Chapman, Veronica J.
- 125069 Beef Consumption, Supply and Trade in Korea
by Choi, Jung-Sup & Zhou, Zhang-Yue & Cox, Rodney J.
- 125067 Carbon-Accounting Methods and Reforestation Incentives
by Cacho, Oscar J. & Hean, Robyn L. & Wise, Russell M.
- 125064 Consumer Attitudes to Genetically Modified Organisms in Food in the UK
by Burton, Michael P. & Rigby, Dan & Young, Trevor & James, Sallie
- 125062 Back to the future - Reinventing farm management economics in farming systems research
by Brennan, Lisa E. & McCown, Bob
- 125060 What Value Viable Country Communities?
by Bennett, Jeffrey W. & van Bueren, Martin & Whitten, Stuart M.
- 125059 Capturing benefits from the removal of impediments to water trade: a modelling framework
by Bell, Rosalyn & Blias, Athena
- 125058 The Cost of the U.S. Sugar Program Revisited
by Beghin, John C. & El Osta, Barbara & Cherlow, Jay R. & Mohanty, Samarendu
- 125057 Food Security and Agricultural Protection in South Korea
by Beghin, John C. & Nureau, Jean-Christophe & Park, Sung Joon
- 125056 The Commercialisation of Genetically Modified Crops: The Case of Canola in Western Australia
by Baumann, Annette
- 125055 Economic and physical attributes of dryland salinity in NSW: A review
by Bathgate, Andrew D. & Madden, J.
- 125052 Assessment of beef cattle development schemes on farm performance in Bali
by Ambarawati, I Gusti Agung Ayu & Griffith, Garry R. & Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie)
- 125051 The economics of bycatch resuction devices in regulated fisheries
by Alaouze, Chris M.
- 125050 The structure of consumer energy demand in Australia: an application of a dynamic almost ideal demand system
by Muhammad, Akmal
- 125049 A Hedonic Price Analysis of Quality Characteristics of Chickpea in India
by Agbola, Frank W. & Kelley, Timothy G. & Bent, Martin J.M. & Rao, Partha P.
- 125047 The Analysis of Consumer Demand for Food in South Africa: An Application of the Modified Almost Ideal Demand System
by Agbola, Frank W. & Maitra, Pushkar & McLaren, Keith Robert
- 125109 An Investigation of the Technical and Allocative Efficiency of Broadacre Farmers
by Henderson, Benjamin B. & Kingwell, Ross S.
- 125106 Natural Resource Accounting in Theory and Practive: A Critical Assessment
by Harris, Michael & Fraser, Iain
- 125079 When Modern Agricultural (BIO)Technologies Meet Obsolete Trade PoliciesL The Case of the European Union's Sugar Industry
by Demont, Matty & Tollens, Eric
- 125074 The Rold of Space in Environmental Valuation
by Concu, Giovanni B. & Schilizzi, Steven
- 125054 The Political Ecology of Environmental Priorities in Australia
by Antony, George