On fuzzy random multiobjective quadratic programming
AbstractIn this paper, a multiobjective quadratic programming problem having fuzzy random coefficients matrix in the objective and constraints and the decision vector are fuzzy pseudorandom variables is considered. First, we show that the efficient solutions of fuzzy quadratic multiobjective programming problems are resolved into series-optimal-solutions of relative scalar fuzzy quadratic programming. Some theorems are proved to find an optimal solution of the relative scalar quadratic multiobjective programming with fuzzy coefficients, having decision vectors as fuzzy variables. At the end, numerical examples are illustrated in the support of the obtained results.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 193 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Multiobjective quadratic programming Fuzzy programming Fuzzy numbers Fuzzy random variables Interval analysis;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alidaee, Bahram & Glover, Fred & Kochenberger, Gary & Wang, Haibo, 2007. "Solving the maximum edge weight clique problem via unconstrained quadratic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(2), pages 592-597, September.
- Sengupta, Atanu & Pal, Tapan Kumar, 2000. "On comparing interval numbers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 28-43, November.
- R. Cambini & L. Carosi, 2004. "On Generalized Linearity of Quadratic Fractional Functions," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 235-251, November.
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages B141-B164, December.
- Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Wang, G.Q. & Huang, Y.F., 2009. "FSWM: A hybrid fuzzy-stochastic water-management model for agricultural sustainability under uncertainty," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(12), pages 1807-1818, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.