Agricultural Water Management
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Current editor: W. Dierickx
Current editor: J. Oster
Current editor: D. Wichelns
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:agiwat
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 143, Issue C
- 1-8 Effects of mulching and sub-surface irrigation on vine growth, berry sugar content and water use of grapevines
by Zhang, Qingtao & Wang, Shiping & Li, Li & Inoue, Mitsuhiro & Xiang, Jiao & Qiu, Guoyu & Jin, Wenbiao
- 9-28 Control of waterborne microbes in irrigation: A review
by Raudales, Rosa E. & Parke, Jennifer L. & Guy, Charles L. & Fisher, Paul R.
- 29-37 Basal crop coefficients for vine and erect crops with plastic mulch in a sub-tropical region
by Shrestha, N.K. & Shukla, S.
- 38-47 Modification of water movement equations in the PRZM3 for simulating pesticides in soil profile
by Noshadi, Masoud & Jamshidi, Sajad
- 48-58 Exploring irrigation behavior at Delta, Utah using hidden Markov models
by Andriyas, Sanyogita & McKee, Mac
- 59-70 Evaluation of crop water stress index (CWSI) for red pepper with drip and furrow irrigation under varying irrigation regimes
by Sezen, S. Metin & Yazar, Attila & Daşgan, Yıldız & Yucel, Seral & Akyıldız, Asiye & Tekin, Servet & Akhoundnejad, Yelderem
- 71-81 Mapping crop evapotranspiration by integrating vegetation indices into a soil water balance model
by Consoli, S. & Vanella, D.
- 82-92 Temporal dynamics of soil water repellency and its impact on pasture productivity
by Müller, K. & Deurer, M. & Jeyakumar, P. & Mason, K. & van den Dijssel, C. & Green, S. & Clothier, B.
- 93-101 Growth, grain yield, and water use efficiency of rain-fed spring hybrid millet (Setaria italica) in plastic-mulched and unmulched fields
by Dong, Baodi & Liu, Mengyu & Jiang, Jingwei & Shi, Changhai & Wang, Xiaoming & Qiao, Yunzhou & Liu, Yueyan & Zhao, Zhihai & li, Dongxiao & Si, Fuyan
- 102-112 Fruit yield and quality response of a late season peach orchard to different irrigation regimes in a semi-arid environment
by Faci, J.M. & Medina, E.T. & Martínez-Cob, A. & Alonso, J.M.
- 113-121 Decision aid supports for evaluating agricultural water reuse practices in Tunisia: The Cebala perimeter
by Ben Brahim-Neji, Hella & Ruiz-Villaverde, Alberto & González-Gómez, Francisco
- 122-130 Predicting reference evapotranspiration for screenhouse-grown crops
by Kitta, Evangelini & Baille, Alain & Katsoulas, Nikolaos & Rigakis, Nikolaos
- 131-141 Modeling water flows in a serial irrigation reservoir system considering irrigation return flows and reservoir operations
by Kang, Mingoo & Park, Seungwoo
- 142-150 Comparison of the transpiration part of two sources evapotranspiration model and the measurements of sap flow in the estimation of the transpiration of sweet cherry orchards
by Juhász, Ágota & Hrotkó, Károly
- 151-158 The agricultural perspective on water conservation in Turkey
by Ertek, A. & Yilmaz, H.
2014, Volume 142, Issue C
- 1-9 Effects of deficit irrigation strategies on soil salinization and sodification in a semiarid drip-irrigated peach orchard
by Aragüés, R. & Medina, E.T. & Martínez-Cob, A. & Faci, J.
- 10-18 Implications of a nitrogen leaching efficiency metric for pasture-based dairy farms
by Doole, Graeme J. & Romera, Alvaro J.
- 19-28 Simulation of nitrate leaching under varying drip system uniformities and precipitation patterns during the growing season of maize in the North China Plain
by Wang, Zhen & Li, Jiusheng & Li, Yanfeng
- 29-37 Using band dendrometers in irrigation scheduling
by Corell, M. & Girón, I.F. & Galindo, A. & Torrecillas, A. & Torres-Sánchez, R. & Pérez-Pastor, A. & Moreno, F. & Moriana, A.
- 38-46 Evaluation of water movement and water losses in a direct-seeded-rice field experiment using Hydrus-1D
by Li, Yong & Šimůnek, Jirka & Jing, Longfei & Zhang, Zhentin & Ni, Lixiao
- 47-55 Performance of Ziziphus jujuba trees correlates with tissue mineral content under salinity conditions
by Meir, M. & Zaccai, M. & Raveh, E. & Ben-Asher, J. & Tel-Zur, N.
- 56-65 Regulation of nitrogen forms on growth of eggplant under partial root-zone irrigation
by Zhang, Qiang & Wu, Shen & Chen, Chu & Shu, Liang-Zuo & Zhou, Xiu-Jie & Zhu, Sheng-Nan
- 66-76 Water and energy management in an automated irrigation district
by Stambouli, T. & Faci, J.M. & Zapata, N.
- 77-87 Evaluating the performance of a real-time optimisation system for furrow irrigation
by Koech, R.K. & Smith, R.J. & Gillies, M.H.
- 88-98 An experimental analysis of water leasing markets focusing on the agricultural sector
by Broadbent, Craig D. & Brookshire, David S. & Coursey, Don & Tidwell, Vince
- 99-109 Plant-based sensing to monitor water stress: Applicability to commercial orchards
by Fernández, J.E.
- 110-114 Usefulness of stem dendrometers as continuous indicator of loquat trees water status
by Ballester, C. & Buesa, I. & Bonet, L. & Intrigliolo, D.S.
- 115-126 Development of an irrigation vulnerability assessment model in agricultural reservoirs utilizing probability theory and reliability analysis
by Nam, Won-Ho & Choi, Jin-Yong
- 127-134 Effect of limited drip irrigation regime on yield, yield components, and fiber quality of cotton under Mediterranean conditions
by Papastylianou, Panayiota T. & Argyrokastritis, Ioannis G.
- 135-143 Crop coefficient and evapotranspiration of grain maize modified by planting density in an arid region of northwest China
by Jiang, Xuelian & Kang, Shaozhong & Tong, Ling & Li, Fusheng & Li, Donghao & Ding, Risheng & Qiu, Rangjian
- 144-151 Response of potato to full and deficit irrigation under semiarid climate: Agronomic and economic implications
by Karam, F. & Amacha, N. & Fahed, S. & EL Asmar, T. & Domínguez, A.
- 152-161 Nutrient budgets (N and P) for the Nui Coc reservoir catchment (North Vietnam)
by Le, Thi Phuong Quynh & Ho, Cuong Tu & Duong, Thi Thuy & Rochelle-Newall, Emma & Dang, Dinh Kim & Hoang, Thanh Son
2014, Volume 141, Issue C
- 1-9 Assessing nitrogen fertilizer rates and split applications using the DSSAT model for rice irrigated with urban wastewater
by Jeong, Hanseok & Jang, Taeil & Seong, Chounghyun & Park, Seungwoo
- 10-22 Evaluation of soil water dynamics and crop yield under furrow irrigation with a two-dimensional flow and crop growth coupled model
by Wang, Jun & Huang, Guanhua & Zhan, Hongbin & Mohanty, Binayak P. & Zheng, Jianhua & Huang, Quanzhong & Xu, Xu
- 23-29 Simulation–optimization modeling for conjunctive water use management
by Singh, Ajay
- 30-46 Infiltration and planting pits for improved water management and maize yield in semi-arid Zimbabwe
by Nyakudya, Innocent Wadzanayi & Stroosnijder, Leo & Nyagumbo, Isaiah
- 47-54 Crop evapotranspiration, arable cropping systems and water sustainability in southern Hebei, P.R. China
by Holst, Jirko & Liu, Wenping & Zhang, Qian & Doluschitz, Reiner
- 55-65 Determining potential rainwater harvesting sites using a continuous runoff potential accounting procedure and GIS techniques in central Italy
by Napoli, Marco & Cecchi, Stefano & Orlandini, Simone & Zanchi, Camillo A.
- 66-73 Nitrogen and phosphorus leaching losses from intensively managed paddy fields with straw retention
by Wang, Jun & Wang, Dejian & Zhang, Gang & Wang, Yuan & Wang, Can & Teng, Ying & Christie, Peter
- 74-83 Effect of height and time lag on the estimation of sensible heat flux over a drip-irrigated vineyard using the surface renewal (SR) method across distinct phenological stages
by Poblete-Echeverría, Carlos & Sepúlveda-Reyes, Daniel & Ortega-Farías, Samuel
2014, Volume 140, Issue C
- 1-13 Integrated non-linear model for optimal cropping pattern and irrigation scheduling under deficit irrigation
by Garg, N.K. & Dadhich, Sushmita M.
- 14-19 Time-varying impacts of different management regimes on vegetation cover in agricultural ditches
by Levavasseur, F. & Biarnès, A. & Bailly, J.S. & Lagacherie, P.
- 20-25 Assessing reference evapotranspiration by the Hargreaves method in north-eastern Italy
by Berti, Antonio & Tardivo, Gianmarco & Chiaudani, Alessandro & Rech, Francesco & Borin, Maurizio
- 26-36 Estimating evapotranspiration from temperature and wind speed data using artificial and wavelet neural networks (WNNs)
by Falamarzi, Yashar & Palizdan, Narges & Huang, Yuk Feng & Lee, Teang Shui
- 37-47 Assessing crop coefficients for Zea mays in the semi-arid Hailiutu River catchment, northwest China
by Hou, Lizhu & Wenninger, Jochen & Shen, Jiangen & Zhou, Yangxiao & Bao, Han & Liu, Haijun
- 48-60 Deficit irrigation scheduling and yield prediction of ‘Kinnow’ mandarin (Citrus reticulate Blanco) in a semiarid region
by Panigrahi, P. & Sharma, R.K. & Hasan, M. & Parihar, S.S.
- 61-68 Effects of water deficits on whole tree water use efficiency of orange
by Roccuzzo, Giancarlo & Villalobos, Francisco J. & Testi, Luca & Fereres, Elías
- 69-78 Optimal coupling combinations between the irrigation rate and glycinebetaine levels for improving yield and water use efficiency of drip-irrigated maize grown under arid conditions
by El-Hendawy, Salah E. & Kotab, Maher A. & Al-Suhaibani, Nasser A. & Schmidhalter, Urs
- 79-86 Relationships between clogging in irrigation systems and plankton community structure and distribution in wastewater reservoirs
by Milstein, Ana & Feldlite, Mordehai
- 87-95 Reuse of pretreated cheese whey wastewater for industrial tomato production (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.)
by Prazeres, Ana R. & Carvalho, Fátima & Rivas, Javier & Patanita, Manuel & Dôres, Jóse
2014, Volume 137, Issue C
- 1-14 A role playing game to address future water management issues in a large irrigated system: Experience from Mali
by Hertzog, Thomas & Poussin, Jean-Christophe & Tangara, Bréhima & Kouriba, Indé & Jamin, Jean-Yves
- 15-22 Actual evapotranspiration and crop coefficients for five species of three-year-old bamboo plants under a tropical climate
by Piouceau, Julien & Panfili, Frédéric & Bois, Grégory & Anastase, Matthieu & Dufossé, Laurent & Arfi, Véronique
- 23-29 Assessing crop coefficients of sunflower and canola using two-source energy balance and thermal radiometry
by Sánchez, J.M. & López-Urrea, R. & Rubio, E. & González-Piqueras, J. & Caselles, V.
- 30-45 DRAINMOD–DSSAT model for simulating hydrology, soil carbon and nitrogen dynamics, and crop growth for drained crop land
by Negm, L.M. & Youssef, M.A. & Skaggs, R.W. & Chescheir, G.M. & Jones, J.
- 46-51 Effects of drought stress on capsanthin during fruit development and ripening in pepper (Capsicum annuum L.)
by Tian, Shi-Lin & Lu, Bo-Ya & Gong, Zhen-Hui & Shah, Syed Noor Muhammad
- 52-58 Effects of selected soil and water conservation technologies on nutrient losses and maize yields in the central highlands of Kenya
by Okeyo, A.I. & Mucheru-Muna, M. & Mugwe, J. & Ngetich, K.F. & Mugendi, D.N. & Diels, J. & Shisanya, C.A.
- 59-67 Tree water relations: Flow and fruit
by Measham, P.F. & Wilson, S.J. & Gracie, A.J. & Bound, S.A.
- 68-74 A proposed method to determine yield response factors of different crops under deficit irrigation using inverse formulation approach
by Garg, N.K. & Dadhich, Sushmita M.
- 75-83 The first Brazilian municipal initiative of payments for environmental services and its potential for soil conservation
by Zolin, C.A. & Folegatti, M.V. & Mingoti, R. & Paulino, J. & Sánchez-Román, R.M. & González, A.M.O.
- 84-91 Effect of varied summer deficit irrigation on components of olive fruit growth and development
by Gómez-del-Campo, María & Pérez-Expósito, María Ángeles & Hammami, Sofiene B.M. & Centeno, Ana & Rapoport, Hava F.
- 92-103 Effect of different nitrogen and irrigation treatments on yield and nitrate leaching of summer maize (Zea mays L.) under lysimeter conditions
by Jia, Xucun & Shao, Lijie & Liu, Peng & Zhao, Bingqiang & Gu, Limin & Dong, Shuting & Bing, So Hwat & Zhang, Jiwang & Zhao, Bin
- 104-115 Disentangling the impacts of climate change, land use change and irrigation on the Central Rift Valley water system of Ethiopia
by Getnet, Mezegebu & Hengsdijk, Huib & van Ittersum, Martin
- 116-122 Development and evaluation of a paddy module for improving hydrological simulation in SWAT
by Sakaguchi, A. & Eguchi, S. & Kato, T. & Kasuya, M. & Ono, K. & Miyata, A. & Tase, N.
2014, Volume 136, Issue C
- 1-12 Actual evapotranspiration and dual crop coefficients for dry-seeded rice and hybrid maize grown with overhead sprinkler irrigation
by Alberto, Ma. Carmelita R. & Quilty, James R. & Buresh, Roland J. & Wassmann, Reiner & Haidar, Sam & Correa, Teodoro Q. & Sandro, Joseph M.
- 13-22 Arundo donax water use and photosynthetic responses to drought and elevated CO2
by Nackley, Lloyd L. & Vogt, Kristiina A. & Kim, Soo-Hyung
- 23-33 Response of relative sap flow to meteorological factors under different soil moisture conditions in rainfed jujube (Ziziphus jujuba Mill.) plantations in semiarid Northwest China
by Chen, Dianyu & Wang, Youke & Liu, Shouyang & Wei, Xinguang & Wang, Xing
- 34-41 Least limiting water range as affected by soil texture and cropping system
by Safadoust, A. & Feizee, P. & Mahboubi, A.A. & Gharabaghi, B. & Mosaddeghi, M.R. & Ahrens, B.
- 42-51 Short-term forecasting of daily reference evapotranspiration using the Hargreaves–Samani model and temperature forecasts
by Luo, Yufeng & Chang, Xiaomin & Peng, Shizhang & Khan, Shahbaz & Wang, Weiguang & Zheng, Qiang & Cai, Xueliang
- 52-58 How do farmers react to varying water allocations? An assessment of how the attitude to risk affects farm incomes
by Schenk, Joep & Hellegers, Petra & van Asseldonk, Marcel & Davidson, Brian
- 59-67 Adaptive strategies of on-farm water management under water supply constraints in south-eastern Spain
by Martínez-Alvarez, V. & García-Bastida, P.A. & Martin-Gorriz, B. & Soto-García, M.
- 68-74 Performance of mungbean under deficit irrigation application in the semi-arid highlands of Ethiopia
by Ambachew, Sissay & Alamirew, Tena & Melese, Assefa
- 75-85 Root growth, yield, and fruit quality responses of reticulatus and inodorus melons (Cucumis melo L.) to deficit subsurface drip irrigation
by Sharma, Sat Pal & Leskovar, Daniel I. & Crosby, Kevin M. & Volder, Astrid & Ibrahim, A.M.H.
2014, Volume 135, Issue C
- 1-8 Long-term changes in spatial variation of soil electrical conductivity and exchangeable sodium percentage in irrigated mesic ustifluvents
by Güler, Mustafa & Arslan, Hakan & Cemek, Bilal & Erşahin, Sabit
- 9-18 Estimating the actual transpiration rate with compensated levels of accumulated radiation for the efficient irrigation of soilless cultures of paprika plants
by Shin, Jong Hwa & Park, Jong Seok & Son, Jung Eek
- 19-26 Simulation of the evaporation of soil water beneath a wheat crop canopy
by Balwinder-Singh, & Eberbach, P.L. & Humphreys, E.
- 27-39 Partitioning evapotranspiration, yield prediction and economic returns of maize under various irrigation management strategies
by Paredes, P. & Rodrigues, G.C. & Alves, I. & Pereira, L.S.
- 40-53 Impact of wastewater from pig farm lagoons on the quality of local groundwater
by Fridrich, Beata & Krčmar, Dejan & Dalmacija, Božo & Molnar, Jelena & Pešić, Vesna & Kragulj, Marijana & Varga, Nataša
- 54-60 The effects of irrigation and fertilizer applications on yield, pomological characteristics and fruit cracking in Nova mandarin
by Odemis, Berkant & Turhan, Senem & Buyuktas, Dursun
- 61-72 Evaluation of the FAO AquaCrop model for winter wheat on the North China Plain under deficit irrigation from field experiment to regional yield simulation
by Iqbal, M. Anjum & Shen, Yanjun & Stricevic, Ruzica & Pei, Hongwei & Sun, Hongyoung & Amiri, Ebrahim & Penas, Angel & del Rio, Sara
- 73-83 Evaluating fluxes in Histosols for water management in lettuce: A comparison of mass balance, evapotranspiration and lysimeter methods
by Lafond, Jonathan A. & Bergeron Piette, Éliane & Caron, Jean & Théroux Rancourt, Guillaume
- 84-89 Effect of root pruning and irrigation regimes on leaf water relations and xylem ABA and ionic concentrations in pear trees
by Wang, Yufei & Bertelsen, Marianne G. & Petersen, Karen K. & Andersen, Mathias N. & Liu, Fulai
- 90-99 Irrigating with arsenic contaminated groundwater in West Bengal and Bangladesh: A review of interventions for mitigating adverse health and crop outcomes
by Senanayake, Nari & Mukherji, Aditi
- 100-108 Long-term effects of irrigation using water from the river receiving treated industrial wastewater on soil organic carbon fractions and enzyme activities
by Liang, Qiong & Gao, Rutai & Xi, Beidou & Zhang, Yuan & Zhang, Hui
2014, Volume 134, Issue C
- 1-13 Irrigation return flow and nitrate leaching under different crops and irrigation methods in Western Mediterranean weather conditions
by Poch-Massegú, R. & Jiménez-Martínez, J. & Wallis, K.J. & Ramírez de Cartagena, F. & Candela, L.
- 14-23 Effects of a special solar collector greenhouse on water balance, fruit quantity and fruit quality of tomatoes
by Dannehl, Dennis & Suhl, Johanna & Huyskens-Keil, Susanne & Ulrichs, Christian & Schmidt, Uwe
- 24-37 Evaluation of the AnnAGNPS model for predicting runoff and sediment yield in a small Mediterranean agricultural watershed in Navarre (Spain)
by Chahor, Y. & Casalí, J. & Giménez, R. & Bingner, R.L. & Campo, M.A. & Goñi, M.
- 38-41 Fecal bacterial losses in runoff from conventional and no-till pearl millet fertilized with broiler litter
by Jenkins, M.B. & Truman, C.C. & Franklin, D.H. & Potter, T.L. & Bosch, D.D. & Strickland, T.C. & Nuti, R.C.
- 42-49 Soil moisture regimes under point irrigation
by Kuklik, Vaclav & Hoang, Thai Dai
- 50-59 The effect of irrigation with anaerobic baffled reactor effluent on nutrient availability, soil properties and maize growth
by Bame, I.B. & Hughes, J.C. & Titshall, L.W. & Buckley, C.A.
- 60-72 Validation of thermal indices for water status identification in grapevine
by Pou, Alícia & Diago, Maria P. & Medrano, Hipólito & Baluja, Javier & Tardaguila, Javier
- 73-83 Effect of post veraison regulated deficit irrigation in production and berry quality of Autumn Royal and Crimson table grape cultivars
by Faci, J.M. & Blanco, O. & Medina, E.T. & Martínez-Cob, A.
- 84-93 Regulated deficit irrigation, soil salinization and soil sodification in a table grape vineyard drip-irrigated with moderately saline waters
by Aragüés, R. & Medina, E.T. & Clavería, I. & Martínez-Cob, A. & Faci, J.
- 94-103 Effect of different irrigation volumes during fruit development on quality of virgin olive oil of cv. Frantoio
by Caruso, Giovanni & Gucci, Riccardo & Urbani, Stefania & Esposto, Sonia & Taticchi, Agnese & Di Maio, Ilona & Selvaggini, Roberto & Servili, Maurizio
- 104-109 Complementary irrigation for sustainable production in olive groves in Palestine
by Lodolini, E.M. & Ali, S. & Mutawea, M. & Qutub, M. & Arabasi, T. & Pierini, F. & Neri, D.
- 110-118 Effects of timing and intensity of deficit irrigation on vegetative and fruit growth of apricot trees
by Pérez-Pastor, A. & Ruiz-Sánchez, Mª C. & Domingo, R.
- 119-125 Water footprints: Path to enlightenment, or false trail?
by Perry, Chris
- 126-136 Effects of dynamic and static deficit and partial root zone drying irrigation strategies on yield, tuber sizes distribution, and water productivity of two field grown potato cultivars
by Ahmadi, Seyed Hamid & Agharezaee, Mohammad & Kamgar-Haghighi, Ali Akbar & Sepaskhah, Ali Reza
2014, Volume 133, Issue C
- 1-11 Implications of current and alternative water allocation policies in the Bow River Sub Basin of Southern Alberta
by Ali, Md Kamar & Klein, K.K.
- 12-23 Bio-fouling of subsurface type drip emitters applying reclaimed water under medium soil thermal variation
by Oliver, M.M.H. & Hewa, G.A. & Pezzaniti, D.
- 24-33 Integrated spatial–temporal analysis of crop water productivity of winter wheat in Hai Basin
by Yan, Nana & Wu, Bingfang
- 34-43 Estimating high spatiotemporal resolution evapotranspiration over a winter wheat field using an IKONOS image based complementary relationship and Lysimeter observations
by Yang, Guijun & Pu, Ruiliang & Zhao, Chunjiang & Xue, Xuzhang
- 44-54 Effects of deficit irrigation in different fruit growth stages on ‘Star Ruby’ grapefruit trees in semi-arid conditions
by Pérez-Pérez, J.G. & Robles, J.M. & Botía, P.
- 55-64 The integrated use of surface, ground and recycled waste water in adapting to drought in the traditional irrigation system of Valencia
by Ortega-Reig, Mar & Palau-Salvador, Guillermo & Cascant i Sempere, Maria Josep & Benitez-Buelga, Javier & Badiella, David & Trawick, Paul
- 65-73 How land use change contributes to reducing soil erosion in the Jialing River Basin, China
by Zhang, Shanghong & Liu, Yan & Wang, Taiwei
- 74-80 Modelling nitrogen leaching: Are we getting the right answer for the right reason?
by van der Laan, M. & Annandale, J.G. & Bristow, K.L. & Stirzaker, R.J. & Preez, C.C. du & Thorburn, P.J.
- 81-91 Application of ANN in sketching spatial nonlinearity of unconfined aquifer in agricultural basin
by Chattopadhyay, Pallavi Banerjee & Rangarajan, R.
- 92-103 The response of processing tomato to deficit irrigation at various phenological stages in a sub-humid environment
by Kuşçu, Hayrettin & Turhan, Ahmet & Demir, Ali Osman
- 104-111 An interactive inexact fuzzy bounded programming approach for agricultural water quality management
by Zhang, Y.M. & Lu, H.W. & Nie, X.H. & He, L. & Du, P.
2014, Volume 132, Issue C
- 1-9 Evapotranspiration and crop coefficient for watermelon grown under plastic mulched conditions in sub-tropical Florida
by Shukla, S. & Shrestha, N.K. & Jaber, F.H. & Srivastava, S. & Obreza, T.A. & Boman, B.J.
- 10-22 Effects of tillage and application rate on atrazine transport to subsurface drainage: Evaluation of RZWQM using a six-year field study
by Malone, R.W. & Nolan, B.T. & Ma, L. & Kanwar, R.S. & Pederson, C. & Heilman, P.
- 23-29 Crop load regulation and irrigation strategies to accelerate the recovery of previously water-stressed Japanese plum trees
by Intrigliolo, D.S. & Ballester, C. & Castel, J.R.
- 30-36 Effects of land use and irrigation practices on Ca, Mg, K, Na loads in rice-based agricultural systems
by Litskas, V.D. & Aschonitis, V.G. & Lekakis, E.H. & Antonopoulos, V.Z.
- 37-45 Drought monitoring using a Soil Wetness Deficit Index (SWDI) derived from MODIS satellite data
by Keshavarz, Mohammad Reza & Vazifedoust, Majid & Alizadeh, Amin
- 46-59 Simulation of tomato growth, water and N dynamics using the EU-Rotate_N model in Mediterranean greenhouses with drip irrigation and fertigation
by Soto, F. & Gallardo, M. & Giménez, C. & Peña-Fleitas, T. & Thompson, R.B.
- 60-68 Sustainable management of limited water resources in a young orange orchard
by Consoli, S. & Stagno, F. & Roccuzzo, G. & Cirelli, G.L. & Intrigliolo, F.
- 69-78 Simulating soil water regime in lowland paddy fields under different water managements using HYDRUS-1D
by Tan, Xuezhi & Shao, Dongguo & Liu, Huanhuan
- 79-88 Implications of fairness for the design of nitrate leaching policy for heterogeneous New Zealand dairy farms
by Holland, Luke M. & Doole, Graeme J.
- 89-100 Shallow saline groundwater use by Black cumin (Nigella sativa L.) in the presence of surface water in a semi-arid region
by Ghamarnia, Houshang & Jalili, Zahra
- 101-110 Shallow groundwater uptake and irrigation water redistribution within the potato root zone
by Satchithanantham, S. & Krahn, V. & Sri Ranjan, R. & Sager, S.
- 111-119 Laboratory and field assessment of the capacitance sensors Decagon 10HS and 5TE for estimating the water content of irrigated soils
by Visconti, Fernando & de Paz, José Miguel & Martínez, Delfina & Molina, Mª José
- 120-128 Enhancing farming system water productivity through alternative land use and water management in vertisol areas of Ethiopian Blue Nile Basin (Abay)
by Erkossa, T. & Haileslassie, A. & MacAlister, C.
2014, Volume 131, Issue C
- 1-16 A modeling approach to evaluating the impacts of policy-induced land management practices on non-point source pollution: A case study of the Liuxi River watershed, China
by Jiang, Jingyuan & Li, Shiyu & Hu, Jiatang & Huang, Jia
- 17-29 Simulation of the redistribution and fate of contaminants from soil-injected animal slurry
by Amin, M.G. Mostofa & Šimůnek, Jirka & Lægdsmand, Mette
- 30-40 Substrate water status and evapotranspiration irrigation scheduling in heterogenous container nursery crops
by Incrocci, Luca & Marzialetti, Paolo & Incrocci, Giorgio & Di Vita, Andrea & Balendonck, Jos & Bibbiani, Carlo & Spagnol, Serafino & Pardossi, Alberto
- 41-49 Assessment of secondary soil salinity prevention and economic benefit under different drip line placement and irrigation regime in northwest China
by Wang, Ruoshui & Wan, Shuqin & Kang, Yaohu & Dou, Chaoyin
- 50-56 Effects of water replacement levels and nitrogen fertilization on growth and production of gladiolus in a greenhouse
by Porto, Rebeca de Andrade & Koetz, Marcio & Bonfim-Silva, Edna Maria & Polizel, Analy Castilho & Silva, Tonny José Araújo da
- 57-69 Effects of the shallow water table on water use of winter wheat and ecosystem health: Implications for unlocking the potential of groundwater in the Fergana Valley (Central Asia)
by Karimov, Akmal Kh. & Šimůnek, Jirka & Hanjra, Munir A. & Avliyakulov, Mirzaolim & Forkutsa, Irina
- 70-78 Does output market development affect irrigation water institutions? Insights from a case study in northern China
by Zhang, Lei & Zhu, Xueqin & Heerink, Nico & Shi, Xiaoping
- 79-86 Effectiveness of low-grade weirs for nutrient removal in an agricultural landscape in the Lower Mississippi Alluvial Valley
by Littlejohn, K.A. & Poganski, B.H. & Kröger, R. & Ramirez-Avila, J.J.
- 87-94 Effect of ridge–furrow and plastic-mulching planting patterns on yield formation and water movement of potato in a semi-arid area
by Qin, Shuhao & Zhang, Junlian & Dai, Hailin & Wang, Di & Li, Deming
- 95-107 Analysis of sprinkler irrigation management in the LASESA district, Monegros (Spain)
by Andrés, R. & Cuchí, J.A.
- 108-114 Increased root zone oxygen by a capillary barrier is beneficial to bell pepper irrigated with brackish water in an arid region
by Ityel, Eviatar & Ben-Gal, Alon & Silberbush, Moshe & Lazarovitch, Naftali
- 115-123 Studies on soil water and salt balances and scenarios simulation using SaltMod in a coastal reclaimed farming area of eastern China
by Yao, Rong-jiang & Yang, Jing-song & Zhang, Tong-juan & Hong, Li-zhou & Wang, Mao-wen & Yu, Shi-peng & Wang, Xiang-ping
- 124-134 Field evaluation and performance of capacitance probes for automated drip irrigation of watermelons
by Miller, G.A. & Farahani, H.J. & Hassell, R.L. & Khalilian, A. & Adelberg, J.W. & Wells, C.E.
- 135-145 An innovative remote sensing based reference evapotranspiration method to support irrigation water management under semi-arid conditions
by Cruz-Blanco, M. & Lorite, I.J. & Santos, C.
- 146-155 Water balance in artificial on-farm agricultural water reservoirs for the irrigation of intensive greenhouse crops
by Carvajal, F. & Agüera, F. & Sánchez-Hermosilla, J.
- 156-162 Estimating the contribution of in-stream cattle faeces deposits to nutrient loading in an English Chalk stream
by Bond, Trevor & Sear, David & Sykes, Tim
- 167-174 Small private irrigation: A thriving but overlooked sector
by de Fraiture, Charlotte & Giordano, Meredith
- 175-182 Small private irrigation: Enhancing benefits and managing trade-offs
by Giordano, Meredith & de Fraiture, Charlotte
- 183-193 Estimating the potential for expanding smallholder irrigation in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Xie, Hua & You, Liangzhi & Wielgosz, Benjamin & Ringler, Claudia
- 194-203 Adoption patterns and constraints pertaining to small-scale water lifting technologies in Ghana
by Namara, Regassa E. & Hope, Lesley & Sarpong, Eric Owusu & De Fraiture, Charlotte & Owusu, Diana
- 204-211 Examining farm-level perceptions, costs, and benefits of small water harvesting structures in Dewas, Madhya Pradesh
by Malik, R.P.S. & Giordano, Meredith & Sharma, Vivek
- 212-220 Pirates or pioneers? Unplanned irrigation around small reservoirs in Burkina Faso
by de Fraiture, Charlotte & Kouali, Gael Ndanga & Sally, Hilmy & Kabre, Priva
2013, Volume 130, Issue C
- 1-13 Global, regional, and country level need for data on wastewater generation, treatment, and use
by Sato, Toshio & Qadir, Manzoor & Yamamoto, Sadahiro & Endo, Tsuneyoshi & Zahoor, Ahmad
- 14-26 Productivity, evapotranspiration, and water use efficiency of corn and tomato crops simulated by AquaCrop under contrasting water stress conditions in the Mediterranean region
by Katerji, Nader & Campi, Pasquale & Mastrorilli, Marcello
- 27-35 Performance of atmometers in estimating reference evapotranspiration in a semi-arid environment
by Gleason, D.J. & Andales, A.A. & Bauder, T.A. & Chávez, J.L.
- 36-43 Modeling the impact of nitrogen fertilizer application and tile drain configuration on nitrate leaching using SWAT
by Moriasi, Daniel N. & Gowda, Prasanna H. & Arnold, Jeffrey G. & Mulla, David J. & Ale, Srinivasulu & Steiner, Jean L.
- 44-51 Response of evapotranspiration and yield to planting density of solar greenhouse grown tomato in northwest China
by Qiu, Rangjian & Song, Jinjuan & Du, Taisheng & Kang, Shaozhong & Tong, Ling & Chen, Renqiang & Wu, Laosheng
- 52-60 Nitrate loss in subsurface drainage and corn yield as affected by timing of sidedress nitrogen
by Jaynes, D.B.
- 61-68 Effect of subsurface drainage on water balance and water table in poorly drained paddy fields
by Darzi-Naftchali, Abdullah & Mirlatifi, Seyed Majid & Shahnazari, Ali & Ejlali, Farid & Mahdian, Mohammad Hossein
- 69-78 Can off-river water and shade provision reduce cattle intrusion into drinking water catchment riparian zones?
by Kaucner, Christine E. & Whiffin, Vicky & Ray, James & Gilmour, Martin & Ashbolt, Nicholas J. & Stuetz, Richard & Roser, David J.
- 79-89 Multiscale spectral analysis of temporal variability in evapotranspiration over irrigated cropland in an arid region
by Ding, Risheng & Kang, Shaozhong & Vargas, Rodrigo & Zhang, Yanqun & Hao, Xinmei
- 90-102 Influence of deficit irrigation on growth, yield and yield parameters of cotton–maize cropping sequence
by Sampathkumar, T. & Pandian, B.J. & Rangaswamy, M.V. & Manickasundaram, P. & Jeyakumar, P.
- 103-112 Combining scenario workshops with modeling to assess future irrigation water demands
by Rinaudo, Jean-Daniel & Maton, Laure & Terrason, Isabelle & Chazot, Sébastien & Richard-Ferroudji, Audrey & Caballero, Yvan
- 113-118 Effect of preceding rainfall on sediment, nutrients, and bacteria in runoff from biosolids and mineral fertilizer applied to a hayfield in a mountainous region
by Wallace, C.B. & Burton, M.G. & Hefner, S.G. & DeWitt, T.A.
- 119-130 Comparison of six evapotranspiration models for a surface irrigated maize agro-ecosystem in Northern Italy
by Gharsallah, O. & Facchi, A. & Gandolfi, C.
- 131-141 Determination of maize crop coefficients in humid climate regime using the eddy covariance technique
by Facchi, A. & Gharsallah, O. & Corbari, C. & Masseroni, D. & Mancini, M. & Gandolfi, C.
- 142-153 Using SWAP to quantify space and time related uncertainty in deep drainage model estimates: A case study from northern NSW, Australia
by Bennett, Sarah Ji & Bishop, Thomas F.A. & Vervoort, R. Willem
- 154-167 Combination of typical meteorological year with regulated deficit irrigation to improve the profitability of garlic growing in central spain
by Domínguez, A. & Martínez-Romero, A. & Leite, K.N. & Tarjuelo, J.M. & de Juan, J.A. & López-Urrea, R.
- 168-177 Simulation of evaporation, coupled liquid water, water vapor and heat transport through the soil medium
by Banimahd, S.A. & Zand-Parsa, Sh.
2013, Volume 129, Issue C
- 1-8 Veterinary antibiotics and hormones in water from application of pig slurry to soil
by Pinheiro, Adilson & Rosa Albano, Renata M. & Alves, Thiago Caique & Kaufmann, Vander & da Silva, Marcos Rival
- 9-20 Cost-effectiveness analysis of water-saving irrigation technologies based on climate change response: A case study of China
by Zou, Xiaoxia & Li, Yu’e & Cremades, Roger & Gao, Qingzhu & Wan, Yunfan & Qin, Xiaobo
- 21-30 Comparison of the performances of DRAINMOD-NII and ADAPT models in simulating nitrate losses from subsurface drainage systems
by Ale, Srinivasulu & Gowda, Prasanna H. & Mulla, David J. & Moriasi, Daniel N. & Youssef, Mohamed A.
- 31-43 Daily energy fluxes, evapotranspiration and crop coefficient of soybean
by Payero, José O. & Irmak, Suat
- 44-55 Adoption, constraints and economic returns of paddy rice under the system of rice intensification in Mwea, Kenya
by Ndiiri, J.A. & Mati, B.M. & Home, P.G. & Odongo, B. & Uphoff, N.
- 56-68 Application of an integrated framework for estimating nitrate loads from a coastal watershed in south-east Sweden
by Salazar, Osvaldo & Wesström, Ingrid & Joel, Abraham & Youssef, Mohamed A.
- 69-79 A multistage irrigation water allocation model for agricultural land-use planning under uncertainty
by Dai, Z.Y. & Li, Y.P.
- 80-86 Measurements of water dissipation and water use efficiency at the canopy level in a peach orchard
by Ouyang, Z.-P. & Mei, X.-R. & Li, Y.-Z. & Guo, J.-X.
- 87-94 Combined effect of irrigation regime and fruit load on the patterns of trunk-diameter variation of ‘Hass’ avocado at different phenological periods
by Silber, A. & Naor, A. & Israeli, Y. & Assouline, S.
- 95-104 Evaluation of the AquaCrop model for simulating the impact of water deficits and different irrigation regimes on the biomass and yield of winter wheat grown on China's Loess Plateau
by Xiangxiang, Wang & Quanjiu, Wang & Jun, Fan & Qiuping, Fu
- 105-112 Effects of elevated CO2 on the growth, seed yield, and water use efficiency of soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merr.) under drought stress
by Li, Dongxiao & Liu, Huiling & Qiao, Yunzhou & Wang, Youning & Cai, Zhaoming & Dong, Baodi & Shi, Changhai & Liu, Yueyan & Li, Xia & Liu, Mengyu
- 113-119 Water management in relation to control of Phytophthora capsici in vegetable crops
by Sanogo, Soum & Ji, Pingsheng
- 120-129 Land-use and topography shape soil and groundwater salinity in central Argentina
by Nosetto, M.D. & Acosta, A.M. & Jayawickreme, D.H. & Ballesteros, S.I. & Jackson, R.B. & Jobbágy, E.G.
- 130-137 Changes in vineyard floor management reduce the Na+ and Cl− concentrations in wine grapes grown with saline supplementary drip irrigation
by Stevens, Rob M. & Pitt, Tim R. & Dyson, Chris
- 138-144 Yield and quality of sweet corn under deficit irrigation
by Ertek, A. & Kara, B.
- 145-151 Comparison of microbial quality of irrigation water delivered in aluminum and PVC pipes
by Shelton, D.R. & Kiefer, L.A. & Pachepsky, Y.A. & Martinez, G. & McCarty, G.W. & Dao, T.H.
- 152-162 Quantitative response of greenhouse tomato yield and quality to water deficit at different growth stages
by Chen, Jinliang & Kang, Shaozhong & Du, Taisheng & Qiu, Rangjian & Guo, Ping & Chen, Renqiang
- 163-172 Modelling crop evapotranspiration and potential impacts on future water availability in the Indo-Gangetic Basin
by Pandeya, B. & Mulligan, M.
- 173-180 Responses of yield and water use efficiency to irrigation amount decided by pan evaporation for winter wheat
by Liu, Xiuwei & Shao, Liwei & Sun, Hongyong & Chen, Suying & Zhang, Xiying
- 181-193 Responses of drip irrigated tomato (Solanum lycopersicum L.) yield, quality and water productivity to various soil matric potential thresholds in an arid region of Northwest China
by Zheng, Jianhua & Huang, Guanhua & Jia, Dongdong & Wang, Jun & Mota, Mariana & Pereira, Luis S. & Huang, Quanzhong & Xu, Xu & Liu, Haijun
- 194-199 Chickpea water use efficiency as affected by tillage in rainfed Mediterranean conditions
by Fernández-García, Purificación & López-Bellido, Luis & Muñoz-Romero, Verónica & López-Bellido, Rafael J.
- 200-211 Control of atmospheric fluxes from a pecan orchard by physiology, meteorology, and canopy structure: Modeling and measurement
by Gutschick, Vincent P. & Sheng, Zhuping
2013, Volume 127, Issue C
- 1-6 Canopy temperature versus soil water pressure head for the prediction of crop water stress
by Durigon, Angelica & de Jong van Lier, Quirijn
- 7-12 Component production of castor bean crop irrigated by different soil water tensions
by Rios, Gervásio Fernando Alves & de Carvalho, Luiz Gonsaga & Silva, Bruno Montoani & da Silva, Wellington Gomes & Rezende, Fátima Conceição & Pereira, Geraldo Magela
- 13-24 A root zone model for estimating soil water balance and crop yield responses to deficit irrigation in the North China Plain
by Ma, Ying & Feng, Shaoyuan & Song, Xianfang
- 25-30 Persistence of fenhexamid in the nutrient solution of a closed cropping system
by Alsanius, Beatrix W. & Bergstrand, Karl-Johan & Burleigh, Stephen & Gruyer, Nicolas & Rosberg, Anna Karin
- 31-39 Influence of different cultivars–locations on maximum daily shrinkage indicators: Limits to the reference baseline approach
by Pérez-López, D. & Pérez-Rodríguez, J.M. & Moreno, M.M. & Prieto, M.H. & Ramírez-Santa-Pau, M. & Gijón, M.C. & Guerrero, J. & Moriana, A.
- 40-47 Performance assessment of the FAO AquaCrop model for irrigated cabbage on farmer plots in a semi-arid environment
by Wellens, Joost & Raes, Dirk & Traore, Farid & Denis, Antoine & Djaby, Bakary & Tychon, Bernard
- 48-58 Monolithic lysimeters as tools to investigate processes in acid sulphate soil
by Virtanen, Seija & Simojoki, Asko & Knuutila, Ossi & Yli-Halla, Markku
- 59-73 Effects of competition on environmental water buyback auctions
by Iftekhar, M.S. & Tisdell, J.G. & Connor, J.D.
- 74-84 Evaluation of water movement and nitrate dynamics in a lysimeter planted with an orange tree
by Phogat, V. & Skewes, M.A. & Cox, J.W. & Alam, J. & Grigson, G. & Šimůnek, J.
- 85-96 Partitioning evapotranspiration into soil evaporation and transpiration using a modified dual crop coefficient model in irrigated maize field with ground-mulching
by Ding, Risheng & Kang, Shaozhong & Zhang, Yanqun & Hao, Xinmei & Tong, Ling & Du, Taisheng
- 97-106 Short-term rainfall forecasts as a soft adaptation to climate change in irrigation management in North-East India
by Mishra, Ashok & Siderius, Christian & Aberson, Kenny & van der Ploeg, Martine & Froebrich, Jochen
- 107-118 Low-cost microirrigation system supplied by groundwater: An application to pepper and vineyard crops in Spain
by Carrión, F. & Tarjuelo, J.M. & Carrión, P. & Moreno, M.A.
- 119-123 Response to climate change for potato water use efficiency in semi-arid areas of China
by Guoju, Xiao & Fengju, Zhang & Zhengji, Qiu & Yubi, Yao & Runyuan, Wang & Juying, Huang
2013, Volume 126, Issue C
- 1-8 Extrapolating base-line trunk shrinkage reference equations across olive orchards
by Corell, M. & Girón, I.F. & Moriana, A. & Dell’Amico, J. & Morales, D. & Moreno, F.
- 9-18 Interactions of irrigation, weed and nitrogen on corn yield, nitrogen use efficiency and nitrate leaching
by Gholamhoseini, M. & AghaAlikhani, M. & Modarres Sanavy, S.A.M. & Mirlatifi, S.M.
- 19-32 Simulating water uptake of irrigated field crops from non-saline water table soils: Validation and application of the model SWAMP
by Barnard, J.H. & van Rensburg, L.D. & Bennie, A.T.P. & du Preez, C.C.
- 33-45 Remote management of deficit irrigation in almond trees based on maximum daily trunk shrinkage. Water relations and yield
by Puerto, P. & Domingo, R. & Torres, R. & Pérez-Pastor, A. & García-Riquelme, M.
- 46-55 Mango (Mangifera indica L. cv. Nam Dokmai) production in Northern Thailand—Costs and returns under extreme weather conditions and different irrigation treatments
by Schulze, Katrin & Spreer, Wolfram & Keil, Alwin & Ongprasert, Somchai & Müller, Joachim