Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
April 2008, Volume 33, Issue 2
February 2008, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-12 Will the Biosafety Protocol hinder or protect the developing world: Learning from China's experience
by Huang, Jikun & Zhang, Deliang & Yang, Jun & Rozelle, Scott & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas
- 13-26 The quality of food risk management in Europe: Perspectives and priorities
by Houghton, J.R. & Rowe, G. & Frewer, L.J. & Van Kleef, E. & Chryssochoidis, G. & Kehagia, O. & Korzen-Bohr, S. & Lassen, J. & Pfenning, U. & Strada, A.
- 27-36 Chinese consumer demand for food safety attributes in milk products
by Wang, Zhigang & Mao, Yanna & Gale, Fred
- 37-47 Consumption and corpulence in China: A consumer segmentation study based on the food perspective
by Zhang, Xiaoyong & Dagevos, Hans & He, Yuna & van der Lans, Ivo & Zhai, Fengying
- 48-60 Economic factors affecting the increase in obesity in the United States: Differential response to price
by Miljkovic, Dragan & Nganje, William & de Chastenet, Helene
- 61-73 What lies behind socio-economic inequalities in obesity in Spain A decomposition approach
by Costa-Font, Joan & Gil, Joan
- 74-84 Changes in South Korean consumers' preferences for meat
by Jin, Hyun Joung
- 85-98 Nile perch and the hungry of Lake Victoria: Gender, status and food in an East African fishery
by Geheb, Kim & Kalloch, Sarah & Medard, Modesta & Nyapendi, Anne-Therese & Lwenya, Carolyne & Kyangwa, Mercy
2007, Volume 32, Issue 5-6
- 523-543 Estimating the adoption of Bt eggplant in India: Who Benefits from public-private partnership?
by Krishna, Vijesh V. & Qaim, Matin
- 544-565 Joint product management strategies for E. coli O157 and feedlot profits
by Perry, William R. & Marsh, Thomas & Jones, Rodney & Sanderson, M.W. & Sargeant, J.M. & Griffin, D.D. & Smith, R.A.
- 566-584 Demand for coffee in Sweden: The role of prices, preferences and market power
by Durevall, Dick
- 585-605 Water scarcity and food trade in the Southern and Eastern Mediterranean countries
by Yang, Hong & Wang, Lei & Zehnder, Alexander J.B.
- 606-623 Are less-favored environments over-invested? The case of rice research in India
by Pandey, Sushil & Pal, Suresh
- 624-639 Socio-economic characteristics and the effect of taxation as a health policy instrument
by Smed, Sinne & Jensen, Jorgen D. & Denver, Sigrid
- 640-655 A framework to facilitate institutional arrangements for smallholder supply in developing countries: An agribusiness perspective
by Sartorius, Kurt & Kirsten, Johann
- 656-671 Implications for food production, land use and rural development of the European Union's Single Farm Payment: Indications from a survey of farmers' intentions in Germany, Portugal and the UK
by Tranter, R.B. & Swinbank, A. & Wooldridge, M.J. & Costa, L. & Knapp, T. & Little, G.P.J. & Sottomayor, M.L.
August 2007, Volume 32, Issue 4
- 413-435 Food aid, domestic policy and food security: Contrasting experiences from South Asia and sub-Saharan Africa
by del Ninno, Carlo & Dorosh, Paul A. & Subbarao, Kalanidhi
- 436-458 Does food aid have disincentive effects on local production? A general equilibrium perspective on food aid in Ethiopia
by Gelan, Ayele Ulfata
- 459-479 Genes to feed the world: The weakest link?
by Reece, J. David & Haribabu, Ejnavarzala
- 480-495 Can cooperatives brand? Exploring the interplay between cooperative structure and sustained brand marketing success
by Beverland, Michael
- 496-514 A choice experiment model for beef: What US consumer responses tell us about relative preferences for food safety, country-of-origin labeling and traceability
by Loureiro, Maria L. & Umberger, Wendy J.
- 515-536 Household-level determinants of adoption of improved natural resources management practices among smallholder farmers in western Kenya
by Marenya, Paswel P. & Barrett, Christopher B.
- 537-552 The dilemma of cheap food and self-sufficiency: The case of wheat in Iran
by Amid, Javad
June 2007, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 281-298 Westernization of Asian diets and the transformation of food systems: Implications for research and policy
by Pingali, Prabhu
- 299-314 Co-regulation as a possible model for food safety governance: Opportunities for public-private partnerships
by Garcia Martinez, Marian & Fearne, Andrew & Caswell, Julie A. & Henson, Spencer
- 315-333 High animal welfare standards in the EU and international trade - How to prevent potential `low animal welfare havens'?
by Grethe, Harald
- 334-353 Wheat markets, food aid and food security in Afghanistan
by Chabot, Philippe & Dorosh, Paul A.
- 354-371 Plant variety protection in developing countries. A report from the field
by Tripp, Robert & Louwaars, Niels & Eaton, Derek
- 372-393 Agricultural technology adoption and poverty reduction: A propensity-score matching analysis for rural Bangladesh
by Mendola, Mariapia
- 394-412 Targeting agricultural research based on potential impacts on poverty reduction: Strategic program priorities by agro-ecological zone in Nigeria
by Alene, Arega D. & Manyong, V.M. & Tollens, Eric F. & Abele, Steffen
April 2007, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 145-159 Putting their money where their mouths are: Consumer willingness to pay for multi-ingredient, processed organic food products
by Batte, Marvin T. & Hooker, Neal H. & Haab, Timothy C. & Beaverson, Jeremy
- 160-174 Do consumers perceive benefits from the implementation of a EU mandatory nutritional labelling program?
by Gracia, Azucena & Loureiro, Maria & Nayga, Rodolfo Jr.
- 175-188 Quality perceptions under evolving information conditions: Implications for diet, health and consumer satisfaction
by Poole, Nigel D. & Marti'nez, Laura Marti'nez-Carrasco & Gimenez, Fernando Vidal
- 189-204 Pro-poor agricultural biotechnology: Can the international research system deliver the goods?
by Spielman, David J.
- 205-228 Growth options and poverty reduction in Ethiopia - An economy-wide model analysis
by Diao, Xinshen & Pratt, Alejandro Nin
- 229-245 Meat marketing in Burkina Faso after the devaluation of the FCFA: Insights into the functioning of informal market systems
by Hoffmann, Irene & Bernhard, Judith
- 246-265 A game-theoretic approach to behavioral food risks: The case of grain producers
by Hirschauer, Norbert & Musshoff, Oliver
- 266-279 The political economy of a productivist agriculture: New Zealand dairy discourses
by Jay, Mairi
February 2007, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 1-24 Biofortification, biodiversity and diet: A search for complementary applications against poverty and malnutrition
by Johns, Timothy & Eyzaguirre, Pablo B.
- 25-48 Farmers' adoption of conservation agriculture: A review and synthesis of recent research
by Knowler, Duncan & Bradshaw, Ben
- 49-66 Genetically modified food labeling: The impacts of message and messenger on consumer perceptions of labels and products
by Roe, Brian & Teisl, Mario F.
- 67-83 Land inequality, government ideology and agricultural protection
by Olper, Alessandro
- 84-97 Government regulation and quality in the US beef market
by Ferrier, Peyton & Lamb, Russell
- 98-111 Cheap food policy: Fact or rhetoric?
by Miller, J. Corey & Coble, Keith H.
- 112-127 Modelling trends in food market integration: Method and an application to Tanzanian maize markets
by Van Campenhout, Bjorn
- 128-140 Romania's accession to the EU: Short-term welfare effects on food consumers
by Hubbard, Carmen & Thomson, Kenneth J.
- 141-143 Corrigendum to: "The Economics of iron deficiency" [Food Policy 28 (2003) 51-75]
by Horton, S. & Ross, J.
December 2006, Volume 31, Issue 6
- 483-503 Viewpoint: "Customized competitiveness" strategies for horticultural exporters - Central America focus with lessons from and for other regions
by Reardon, Thomas & Flores, Luis
- 504-527 Crop biotechnology and the African farmer
by Eicher, Carl K. & Maredia, Karim & Sithole-Niang, Idah
- 528-553 Environmental and health benefits of hunting lifestyles and diets for the Innu of Labrador
by Samson, Colin & Pretty, Jules
- 554-569 Technology, transport, globalization and the nutrition transition food policy
by Popkin, Barry M.
- 570-591 FDA's regulation of genetically engineered foods: Scientific, legal and political dimensions
by Pelletier, David L.
- 592-593 Reviewers for Food Policy from February 2005 to September 2006
by Poulton, C.
October 2006, Volume 31, Issue 5
- 385-400 Asian development and poverty reduction strategies: Integrating fisheries into the development discourse
by Thorpe, Andy & Reid, Chris & van Anrooy, Raymon & Brugere, Cecile & Becker, Denis
- 401-414 Farming fish for profits: A small step towards food security in sub-Saharan Africa
by Hishamunda, Nathanael & Ridler, Neil B.
- 415-441 Indian farmers' valuation of yield distributions: Will poor farmers value `pro-poor' seeds?
by Lybbert, Travis J.
- 442-457 Adoption of improved maize varieties in Southern Ethiopia: Factors and strategy options
by Feleke, Shiferaw & Zegeye, Tesfaye
- 458-468 Can the small dairy farm remain competitive in US agriculture?
by Tauer, Loren W. & Mishra, Ashok K.
- 469-482 The Thrifty Food Plan and low-income households in the United States: What food groups are being neglected?
by Stewart, Hayden & Blisard, Noel
August 2006, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 275-287 Managing food price risks and instability in a liberalizing market environment: Overview and policy options
by Byerlee, Derek & Jayne, T.S. & Myers, Robert J.
- 288-301 On the costs of food price fluctuations in low-income countries
by Myers, Robert J.
- 302-312 Grain price stabilization experiences in Asia: What have we learned?
by Cummings, Ralph Jr. & Rashid, Shahidur & Gulati, Ashok
- 313-327 What can we learn from past price stabilization policies and market reform in Mexico?
by Avalos-Sartorio, Beatriz
- 328-341 Stabilizing food markets in eastern and southern Africa
by Jayne, T.S. & Zulu, Ballard & Nijhoff, J.J.
- 342-356 State intervention for food price stabilisation in Africa: Can it work?
by Poulton, Colin & Kydd, Jonathan & Wiggins, Steve & Dorward, Andrew
- 357-371 Hedging grain price risk in the SADC: Case studies of Malawi and Zambia
by Dana, Julie & Gilbert, Christopher L. & Shim, Euna
- 372-383 Countercyclical safety nets for the poor and vulnerable
by Alderman, Harold & Haque, Trina
June 2006, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 195-200 Evolving dairy markets in Asia: Recent findings and implications
by Beghin, John C.
- 201-215 Got milk? The rapid rise of China's dairy sector and its future prospects
by Fuller, Frank & Huang, Jikun & Ma, Hengyun & Rozelle, Scott
- 216-227 Competitiveness and trade potential of India's dairy industry
by Rakotoarisoa, Manitra & Gulati, Ashok
- 228-237 Dairy food consumption, supply, and policy in Japan
by Schluep Campo, Isabelle & Beghin, John C.
- 238-248 Consequences of further opening of the Korean dairy market
by Lee, Hyunok & Sumner, Daniel A. & Ahn, Byeong-il
- 249-259 An economic analysis of the impacts of trade liberalization on Asian dairy market
by Peng, Tingjun & Cox, Thomas L.
- 260-271 The outlook for Asian dairy markets: The role of demographics, income, and prices
by Dong, Fengxia
- 272-274 Professor Sir Hans Singer. A Tribute
by Shaw, John
April 2006, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 105-118 Towards a global food aid compact
by Barrett, Christopher B. & Maxwell, Daniel G.
- 119-122 Food aid tying is the real problem: A response to the Barrett and Maxwell proposal
by Clay, Edward J.
- 123-141 How useful is the PSE in determining agricultural support?
by Oskam, Arie J. & Meester, Gerrit
- 142-147 Response to the article on "How useful is the PSE in determining agricultural support?" by Arie Oskam and Gerrit Meester
by Tangermann, Stefan
- 148-161 A preliminary comparison of the retail level effects of genetically modified food labelling policies in Canada and France
by Gruere, Guillaume P.
- 162-179 The potential benefits of herbicide-resistant transgenic rice in Uruguay: Lessons for small developing countries
by Hareau, Guy G. & Mills, Bradford F. & Norton, George W.
- 180-193 Land rights, gender equality and household food security: Exploring the conceptual links in the case of India
by Rao, Nitya
February 2006, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-13 Private voluntary standards in the food system: The perspective of major food retailers in OECD countries
by Fulponi, Linda
- 14-29 Postmodern conceptualizations, modernist applications: Rethinking the role of society in food security
by Carr, Edward R.
- 30-52 Irrigation, agricultural performance and poverty reduction in China
by Huang, Qiuqiong & Rozelle, Scott & Lohmar, Bryan & Huang, Jikun & Wang, Jinxia
- 53-77 An assessment of the potential consumption impacts of WHO dietary norms in OECD countries
by Srinivasan, C.S. & Irz, Xavier & Shankar, Bhavani
- 78-89 Consumer information, labelling and international trade in agri-food products
by Hobbs, Jill E. & Kerr, William A.
- 90-103 Overcoming supply chain failure in the agri-food sector: A case study from Moldova
by Gorton, Matthew & Dumitrashko, Mikhail & White, John
2005, Volume 30, Issue 5-6
- 453-460 Methods, results and policy implications of poverty and food security mapping assessments
by Hyman, Glenn & Larrea, Carlos & Farrow, Andrew
- 461-475 Spatial patterns of poverty in Vietnam and their implications for policy
by Minot, Nicholas & Baulch, Bob
- 476-492 Targeting agricultural research to benefit poor farmers: Relating poverty mapping to maize environments in Mexico
by Bellon, Mauricio R. & Hodson, David & Bergvinson, David & Beck, David & Martinez-Romero, Eduardo & Montoya, Yinha
- 493-509 Spatial clustering of rural poverty and food insecurity in Sri Lanka
by Amarasinghe, Upali & Samad, Madar & Anputhas, Markandu
- 510-531 Exploring the spatial variation of food poverty in Ecuador
by Farrow, Andrew & Larrea, Carlos & Hyman, Glenn & Lema, German
- 532-550 An investigation of the spatial determinants of the local prevalence of poverty in rural Malawi
by Benson, Todd & Chamberlin, Jordan & Rhinehart, Ingrid
- 551-567 Spatial patterns of rural poverty and their relationship with welfare-influencing factors in Bangladesh
by Kam, Suan-Pheng & Hossain, Mahabub & Bose, Manik Lal & Villano, Lorena S.
- 568-583 Livelihood mapping and poverty correlates at a meso-level in Kenya
by Kristjanson, Patricia & Radeny, Maren & Baltenweck, Isabelle & Ogutu, Joseph & Notenbaert, An
- 584-611 Child hunger in the developing world: An analysis of environmental and social correlates
by Balk, Deborah & Storeygard, Adam & Levy, Marc & Gaskell, Joanne & Sharma, Manohar & Flor, Rafael
August 2005, Volume 30, Issue 4
- 371-384 Private food safety and quality standards for fresh produce exporters: The case of Hortico Agrisystems, Zimbabwe
by Henson, Spencer & Masakure, Oliver & Boselie, David
- 385-398 Impact of genetic modification on country image of imported food products in European markets: Perceptions of channel members
by Knight, John G. & Mather, Damien W. & Holdsworth, David K.
- 399-418 Factors underlying support or opposition to biotechnology among Australian food consumers and implications for retailer-led food regulation
by Lockie, Stewart & Lawrence, Geoffrey & Lyons, Kristen & Grice, Janet
- 419-433 Weeds, heat and pure cultures - On the differential success of new technologies in the Danish and American creamery industries in the 1890s
by Leisner, Jorgen J.
- 434-451 An analytical framework for making long -term projections of undernourishment: A case study for agriculture in Mali
by Butt, Tanveer A. & Mccarl, Bruce A.
June 2005, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 241-253 Private agri-food standards: Implications for food policy and the agri-food system
by Henson, Spencer & Reardon, Thomas
- 254-269 Central American supermarkets' private standards of quality and safety in procurement of fresh fruits and vegetables
by Berdegue, Julio A. & Balsevich, Fernando & Flores, Luis & Reardon, Thomas
- 270-283 Minimum quality standards, premium private labels, and European meat and fresh produce retailing
by Codron, Jean-Marie & Giraud-Heraud, Eric & Soler, Louis-Georges
- 284-301 Standards as a new form of social contract? Sustainability initiatives in the coffee industry
by Giovannucci, Daniele & Ponte, Stefano
- 302-315 Private and public milk standards in Argentina and Brazil
by Farina, Elizabeth M.M.Q. & Gutman, Graciela E. & Lavarello, Pablo J. & Nunes, Rubens & Reardon, T.
- 316-333 Strategic use of private standards to enhance international competitiveness: Vegetable exports from Kenya and elsewhere
by Jaffee, Steve & Masakure, Oliver
- 334-353 Determinants of retailers' decisions to use public or private grades and standards: Evidence from the fresh produce market of Sao Paulo, Brazil
by Mainville, Denise Y. & Zylbersztajn, Decio & Farina, Elizabeth M.M.Q. & Reardon, Thomas
- 354-369 Third-party certification in the global agrifood system
by Hatanaka, Maki & Bain, Carmen & Busch, Lawrence
April 2005, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 115-128 Dietary habits, demographics, and the development of overweight and obesity among children in the United States
by Boumtje, Pierre I. & Huang, Chung L. & Lee, Jonq-Ying & Lin, Biing-Hwan
- 129-144 The effect of decoupling on the decision to produce: An Irish case study
by Breen, James P. & Hennessy, Thia C. & Thorne, Fiona S.
- 145-161 The Precautionary Principle and the law of unintended consequences
by Turvey, Calum G. & Mojduszka, Eliza M.
- 162-184 Economic and welfare impacts of commercializing a herbicide-tolerant, biotech wheat
by Johnson, D. Demcey & Lin, William & Vocke, Gary
- 185-204 Lowering barriers to agricultural exports through technical assistance
by Wiig, Arne & Kolstad, Ivar
- 205-223 An evaluation of the importance of subsistence food production for assessments of poverty and policy targeting: Evidence from Romania
by Petrovici, D.A. & Gorton, M.
- 224-239 On the importance of tightening feedback loops for sustainable development of food systems
by Sundkvist, Asa & Milestad, Rebecka & Jansson, AnnMari
February 2005, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-19 Farm costs and food miles: An assessment of the full cost of the UK weekly food basket
by Pretty, J.N. & Ball, A.S. & Lang, T. & Morison, J.I.L.
- 21-41 Systems of innovation theory and the changing architecture of agricultural research in Africa
by Sumberg, James
- 43-62 Pull and push: individual farming in Hungary
by Rizov, Marian
- 63-80 Crisis management effectiveness indicators for US meat and poultry recalls
by Hooker, Neal H. & Teratanavat, Ratapol P. & Salin, Victoria
- 81-96 Sufficient nourishment worldwide via transfer payments
by Lips, Markus
- 97-113 The rise of supermarkets and changing expenditure patterns of poor rural households case study in the Transkei area, South Africa
by D'Haese, Marijke & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
December 2004, Volume 29, Issue 6
October 2004, Volume 29, Issue 5
- 467-483 Preferences and willingness to pay for GM labeling policies
by Loureiro, Maria L. & Hine, Susan
- 485-506 Agricultural policy for quality and producers' evaluations of quality marketing indicators: a Greek case study
by Dimara, Efthalia & Petrou, Anastasia & Skuras, Dimitris
- 507-530 Household income, women's income share and food calorie intake in South Western Nigeria
by Aromolaran, Adebayo B.
- 531-545 Factors affecting the technical efficiency among smallholder farmers in the slash and burn agriculture zone of Cameroon
by Binam, Joachim Nyemeck & Tonye, Jean & wandji, Njankoua & Nyambi, Gwendoline & Akoa, Mireille
- 547-564 Critical water requirements for food, methodology and policy consequences for food security
by Gerbens-Leenes, P.W. & Nonhebel, S.
- 565-585 Is there a 'logic of fodder legumes' in Africa?
by Lenne, J.M. & Wood, D.
- 587-591 The logic of fodder legumes in Africa: a response to Lenne and Wood
by Sumberg, J.
August 2004, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 295-302 Development strategies for less-favoured areas
by Kuyvenhoven, Arie & Pender, John & Ruben, Ruerd
- 303-320 Rural diversity and heterogeneity in less-favoured areas: the quest for policy targeting
by Ruben, Ruerd & Pender, John
- 321-338 The significance of diversification for rural livelihood systems
by Niehof, Anke
- 339-367 Development pathways for hillsides and highlands: some lessons from Central America and East Africa
by Pender, John
- 369-392 Non-farm income, household welfare, and sustainable land management in a less-favoured area in the Ethiopian highlands
by Holden, Stein & Shiferaw, Bekele & Pender, John
- 393-405 Decomposing producer price risk: a policy analysis tool with an application to northern Kenyan livestock markets
by Barrett, Christopher B. & Luseno, Winnie K.
- 407-429 Creating an enabling environment: policy conditions for less-favored areas
by Kuyvenhoven, Arie
- 431-444 Returns to investment in less-favored areas in developing countries: a synthesis of evidence and implications for Africa
by Fan, Shenggen & Chan-Kang, Connie
- 445-466 Trade policies and development of less-favoured areas: evidence from the literature
by Oskam, A.J. & Komen, M.H.C. & Wobst, P. & Yalew, A.
June 2004, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 203-213 Food losses in food service institutions Examples from Sweden
by Engstrom, Rebecka & Carlsson-Kanyama, Annika
- 215-228 Consumer choices for quality and sustainability labelled seafood products in the UK
by Jaffry, Shabbar & Pickering, Helen & Ghulam, Yaseen & Whitmarsh, David & Wattage, Prem
- 229-255 The development of private fresh produce safety standards: implications for developing Mediterranean exporting countries
by Garcia Martinez, Marian & Poole, Nigel
- 257-273 Instability in Indian agriculture--a challenge to the Green Revolution technology
by Larson, Donald W. & Jones, Eugene & Pannu, R. S. & Sheokand, R. S.
- 275-294 Farm investment, credit rationing, and governmentally promoted credit access in Poland: a cross-sectional analysis
by Petrick, Martin
April 2004, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 113-129 Nonparametric and parametric analysis of calorie consumption in Tanzania
by Abdulai, Awudu & Aubert, Dominique
- 131-146 To spray or not to spray: pesticides, banana exports, and food safety
by Wilson, John S. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro
- 147-168 Potential health benefits of Golden Rice: a Philippine case study
by Zimmermann, Roukayatou & Qaim, Matin
- 169-185 The effects of trade policies for fresh fruit and vegetables of the European Union
by Cioffi, Antonio & dell'Aquila, Crescenzo
- 187-202 Challenging Bennet's law: the new economics of starchy staples in Asia
by Fuglie, Keith O.
February 2004, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-14 Impact of EU organic product certification legislation on Chile organic exports
by Garcia Martinez, Marian & Banados, Felipe
- 15-44 Biotechnology in the developing world: a case for increased investments in orphan crops
by Naylor, Rosamond L. & Falcon, Walter P. & Goodman, Robert M. & Jahn, Molly M. & Sengooba, Theresa & Tefera, Hailu & Nelson, Rebecca J.
- 45-60 Risks and implications of bovine spongiform encephalopathy for the United States: insights from other countries
by Fox, John A. & Hanawa Peterson, Hikaru
- 61-98 The use of nutrient audits to determine nutrient balances in Africa
by Sheldrick, William F. & Lingard, John
- 99-111 Public investment and China's long-term food security under WTO
by Zhu, Jing
2003, Volume 28, Issue 5-6
- 421-421 Agricultural growth, poverty reduction and agro-ecological zones in India: an ecological fallacy?
by Poulton, Colin
- 423-431 Agricultural growth, poverty reduction and agro-ecological zones in India: an ecological fallacy?
by Palmer-Jones, Richard
- 433-436 Agricultural growth, poverty reduction and agro-ecological zones in India: an ecological fallacy?
by Hazell, Peter & Fan, Shenggen
- 437-458 Zimbabwe's Agricultural Recovery Programme in the 1990s: an evaluation using household survey data
by Munro, Lauchlan T.
- 459-469 Why organic food in Germany is a merit good
by Mann, Stefan
- 471-485 Influence of spillovers to Australia on impacts of the International Center for Agricultural Research in the Dry Areas
by Brennan, John P. & Aw-Hassan, Aden & Nordblom, Thomas L.
- 487-503 Profit efficiency among Bangladeshi rice farmers
by Rahman, Sanzidur
- 505-518 Fertilizer market liberalization and private retail trade in Kenya
by Freeman, H. Ade & Kaguongo, Wachira
- 519-546 Concentration in ownership of plant variety rights: some implications for developing countries
by Srinivasan, C. S.
- 547-560 Rethinking new wines: implications of local and environmentally friendly labels
by Loureiro, Maria L.
August 2003, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 277-292 Input use and market development in Sub-Saharan Africa: an overview
by Crawford, Eric & Kelly, Valerie & Jayne, T. S. & Howard, Julie
- 293-316 Fertilizer market development: a comparative analysis of Ethiopia, Kenya, and Zambia
by Jayne, T. S. & Govereh, J. & Wanzala, M. & Demeke, M.
- 317-333 Looking beyond national boundaries: regional harmonization of seed policies, laws and regulations
by Rohrbach, D. D. & Minde, I. J. & Howard, J.
- 335-348 Promoting high-input maize technologies in Africa: the Sasakawa-Global 2000 experience in Ethiopia and Mozambique
by Howard, Julie & Crawford, Eric & Kelly, Valerie & Demeke, Mulat & Jeje, Jose Jaime
- 349-363 Realigning research and extension to focus on farmers' constraints and opportunities
by Snapp, S. S. & Blackie, M. J. & Donovan, C.
- 365-378 Prospects for integrated soil fertility management using organic and inorganic inputs: evidence from smallholder African agricultural systems
by Place, Frank & Barrett, Christopher B. & Freeman, H. Ade & Ramisch, Joshua J. & Vanlauwe, Bernard
- 379-404 Expanding access to agricultural inputs in Africa: a review of recent market development experience
by Kelly, Valerie & Adesina, Akinwumi A. & Gordon, Ann
- 405-419 Linking farmers to markets: different approaches to human capital development
by Bingen, Jim & Serrano, Alex & Howard, Julie
June 2003, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 187-211 Policy options promoting market participation among smallholder livestock producers: a case study from the Phillipines
by Lapar, M. L. & Holloway, G. & Ehui, S.
- 221-235 African traditional leafy vegetables and the urban and peri-urban poor
by Gockowski, James & Mbazo'o, Julie & Mbah, Glory & Fouda Moulende, Terese
- 237-252 Regional agricultural labour productivity convergence in China
by McErlean, Seamus & Wu, Ziping
- 253-275 Smallholder income and land distribution in Africa: implications for poverty reduction strategies
by Jayne, T. S. & Yamano, Takashi & Weber, Michael T. & Tschirley, David & Benfica, Rui & Chapoto, Antony & Zulu, Ballard
April 2003, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 99-115 Consumer demand for food diversity: evidence for Germany
by Thiele, S. & Weiss, C.
- 117-130 Infant formula preparation by rural and semi-rural women in South Africa
by Dorosko, Stephanie & Rollins, Nigel
- 131-145 Risk perceptions, endogenous demand and regulation of agricultural biotechnology
by Artuso, A.
- 147-166 Processed food trade and developing countries: protection and trade liberalization
by Rae, A. & Josling, T.
- 167-186 Forecasting food demand in Tunisia under alternative pricing policies
by Dhehibi, B. & Gil, J. M.
February 2003, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-11 A compromise formula for tariff cuts in agriculture
by Konandreas, Panos
- 13-27 Supplying vegetables to Asian cities: is there a case for peri-urban production?
by Midmore, D. J. & Jansen, H. G. P.
- 29-50 Contract production of peas
by Olesen, H. B.
- 51-75 The economics of iron deficiency
by Horton, S. & Ross, J.
- 77-96 Systemic failure in the provision of safe food
by Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta & Jensen, Helen H.
- 97-97 Erratum to: "Food security, land use, and deforestation in northern Guatemala" by Avrum J. Shriar,: Food Policy 27(4) pp. 395-414 (2002)
by Shriar, Avrum J.
2002, Volume 27, Issue 5-6
- 419-436 Food prices and the efficiency of public intervention: the case of the public distribution system in India
by Ramaswami, B. & Balakrishnan, P.
- 437-454 Ethics, domestic food policy and trade law: assessing the EU animal welfare proposal to the WTO
by Hobbs, A. L. & Hobbs, J. E. & Isaac, G. E. & Kerr, W. A.
- 455-476 The political economy of food subsidy reform: the case of Egypt
by Gutner, Tamar
- 477-491 How effectively does multilateral food aid respond to fluctuating needs?
by Barrett, C. B. & Heisey, K. C.