Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
April 2011, Volume 36, Issue 2
February 2011, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 1-6 Assessing the impact of migration on food and nutrition security
by Zezza, Alberto & Carletto, Calogero & Davis, Benjamin & Winters, Paul
- 7-15 What happens to diet and child health when migration splits households? Evidence from a migration lottery program
by Gibson, John & McKenzie, David & Stillman, Steven
- 16-27 Migration and child growth in rural Guatemala
by Carletto, Calogero & Covarrubias, Katia & Maluccio, John A.
- 28-40 Migration and child development during the food price crisis in El Salvador
by de Brauw, Alan
- 41-53 Migration and food consumption patterns in Ghana
by Karamba, Wendy R. & Quiñones, Esteban J. & Winters, Paul
- 54-70 International migration and nutritional outcomes in Tajikistan
by Azzarri, Carlo & Zezza, Alberto
- 71-87 The impact of migration on food consumption patterns: The case of Vietnam
by Nguyen, Minh Cong & Winters, Paul
- 88-100 Migration and the overweight and underweight status of children in rural China
by de Brauw, Alan & Mu, Ren
December 2010, Volume 35, Issue 6
- 497-503 Should the consumption of farmed animal products be restricted, and if so, by how much?
by Deckers, Jan
- 504-513 Food miles: Do UK consumers actually care?
by Kemp, Katherine & Insch, Andrea & Holdsworth, David K. & Knight, John G.
- 514-520 The rising disparity in the price of healthful foods: 2004-2008
by Monsivais, Pablo & Mclain, Julia & Drewnowski, Adam
- 521-530 Consumer willingness-to-pay to reduce the probability of retail foodborne pathogen contamination
by Teisl, Mario F. & Roe, Brian E.
- 531-537 A framework for understanding individual response to regulation
by Kaine, Geoff & Murdoch, Helen & Lourey, Ruth & Bewsell, Denise
- 538-547 Risk assessment in the international food safety policy arena. Can the multilateral institutions encourage unbiased outcomes?
by Jackson, Lee Ann & Jansen, Marion
- 548-555 Irradiation as a quarantine treatment
by Ferrier, Peyton
- 556-564 Trade and food policy: Case studies from three Pacific Island countries
by Thow, Anne Marie & Swinburn, Boyd & Colagiuri, Stephen & Diligolevu, Mere & Quested, Christine & Vivili, Paula & Leeder, Stephen
- 565-575 Risk management and finance along value chains of Small Island Developing States. Evidence from the Caribbean and the Pacific
by Angelucci, Federica & Conforti, Piero
- 576-583 The effects of SNAP and WIC programs on nutrient intakes of children
by Yen, Steven T.
- 584-598 A quantitative analysis of poverty and livelihood profiles: The case of rural Rwanda
by Ansoms, An & McKay, Andrew
- 599-611 Fruit and vegetable access to EU markets: Dissecting tariffs faced by Mediterranean countries
by Emlinger, Charlotte & Chevassus-Lozza, Emmanuelle & Jacquet, Florence
October 2010, Volume 35, Issue 5
- 365-377 Global water crisis and future food security in an era of climate change
by Hanjra, Munir A. & Qureshi, M. Ejaz
- 378-390 Wars, foodcost and countervailing policies: A panel data approach
by Ali, Hamid E. & Lin, Eric S.
- 391-402 The impacts of CGIAR research: A review of recent evidence
by Renkow, Mitch & Byerlee, Derek
- 403-411 Rising trends and variability of rice prices: Threats and opportunities for sub-Saharan Africa
by Seck, Papa A. & Tollens, Eric & Wopereis, Marco C.S. & Diagne, Aliou & Bamba, Ibrahim
- 412-418 The implementation mechanisms of voluntary food safety systems
by Fares, M'hand & Rouviere, Elodie
- 419-428 Functional food, uncertainty and consumers' choices: A lab experiment with enriched yoghurts for lowering cholesterol
by Marette, Stéphan & Roosen, Jutta & Blanchemanche, Sandrine & Feinblatt-Mélèze, Eve
- 429-436 Identifying consumer preferences for nutrition information on grocery store shelf labels
by Berning, Joshua P. & Chouinard, Hayley H. & Manning, Kenneth C. & McCluskey, Jill J. & Sprott, David E.
- 437-447 Nutrition and the Mediterranean diet. A historical and sociological analysis of the concept of a "healthy diet" in Spanish society
by Díaz-Méndez, Cecilia & Gómez-Benito, Cristóbal
- 448-455 Health-related attitudes as a basis for segmenting European fish consumers
by Pieniak, Zuzanna & Verbeke, Wim & Olsen, Svein Ottar & Hansen, Karina Birch & Brunsø, Karen
- 456-462 A consumer segmentation study with regards to genetically modified food in urban China
by Zhang, Xiaoyong & Huang, Jikun & Qiu, Huanguang & Huang, Zhurong
- 463-470 Melamine in milk products in China: Examining the factors that led to deliberate use of the contaminant
by Xiu, Changbai & Klein, K.K.
- 471-478 Policies and practices for aquaculture food safety in China
by Broughton, Edward I. & Walker, Damian G.
- 479-487 A critique of high-value supply chains as a means of modernising agriculture in China: The case of the beef industry
by Waldron, Scott & Brown, Colin & Longworth, John
- 488-495 The effects of fishery harbor-based brands on the brand equity of shore fish: An empirical study of branded mackerel in Japan
by Ishida, Takashi & Fukushige, Mototsugu
August 2010, Volume 35, Issue 4
- 265-273 Urban agriculture, poverty, and food security: Empirical evidence from a sample of developing countries
by Zezza, Alberto & Tasciotti, Luca
- 274-285 Cash transfers and high food prices: Explaining outcomes on Ethiopia's Productive Safety Net Programme
by Sabates-Wheeler, Rachel & Devereux, Stephen
- 286-293 The impact of a food security program on household food consumption in Northwestern Ethiopia: A matching estimator approach
by Abebaw, Degnet & Fentie, Yibeltal & Kassa, Belay
- 294-302 Local impacts of a global crisis: Food price transmission, consumer welfare and poverty in Ghana
by Cudjoe, Godsway & Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen
- 303-311 Impact of off-farm income on food security and nutrition in Nigeria
by Babatunde, Raphael O. & Qaim, Matin
- 312-322 Rice market integration and food security in Nepal: The role of cross-border trade with India
by Sanogo, Issa & Maliki Amadou, Mahamane
- 323-331 Challenges of the maize seed industry in eastern and southern Africa: A compelling case for private-public intervention to promote growth
by Langyintuo, Augustine S. & Mwangi, Wilfred & Diallo, Alpha O. & MacRobert, John & Dixon, John & Bänziger, Marianne
- 332-340 Perspectives of gatekeepers in the Kenyan food industry towards genetically modified food
by Bett, Charles & Ouma, James Okuro & Groote, Hugo De
- 341-348 The impact of CAP reform on farmers' plans for the future: Some evidence from South West England
by Lobley, Matt & Butler, Allan
- 349-357 Consumer perceptions of best practice in food risk communication and management: Implications for risk analysis policy
by Cope, S. & Frewer, L.J. & Houghton, J. & Rowe, G. & Fischer, A.R.H. & de Jonge, J.
- 358-364 Changes in the propensity of overweight US women to under-assess their body weight status
by Chang, Hung-Hao & Ver Ploeg, Shelly & Lin, Biing-Hwan
June 2010, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 185-194 Policies to promote cereal intensification in Ethiopia: The search for appropriate public and private roles
by Spielman, David J. & Byerlee, Derek & Alemu, Dawit & Kelemework, Dawit
- 195-201 Persistent myths about emergency seed aid
by Sperling, Louise & McGuire, Shawn J.
- 202-210 A meta-analysis of community-based studies on quality protein maize
by Gunaratna, Nilupa S. & Groote, Hugo De & Nestel, Penelope & Pixley, Kevin V. & McCabe, George P.
- 211-220 Traffic lights and food choice: A choice experiment examining the relationship between nutritional food labels and price
by Balcombe, Kelvin & Fraser, Iain & Falco, Salvatore Di
- 221-229 Does nutrition information on food products lead to healthier food choices?
by Barreiro-Hurlé, Jesús & Gracia, Azucena & de-Magistris, Tiziana
- 230-239 Impact of health-related claims on the perception of other product attributes
by Lähteenmäki, Liisa & Lampila, Piritta & Grunert, Klaus & Boztug, Yasemin & Ueland, Øydis & Aström, Annika & Martinsdóttir, Emilia
- 240-246 Innovation in the functional foods industry in a peripheral region of the European Union: Andalusia (Spain)
by Arias-Aranda, Daniel & Romerosa-Martínez, M. Mercedes
- 247-255 The influence of policy networks on policy output. A comparison of organic farming policy in the Czech Republic and Poland
by Moschitz, Heidrun & Stolze, Matthias
- 256-264 The performance implications of "grow or buy" decisions in the wine industry
by Fernández Olmos, Marta
April 2010, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 91-97 Fit for purpose? Rethinking food security responses in protracted humanitarian crises
by Maxwell, Daniel & Webb, Patrick & Coates, Jennifer & Wirth, James
- 98-111 Estimating impact of cassava research for development approach on productivity, uptake and food security in Malawi
by Rusike, J. & Mahungu, N.M. & Jumbo, S. & Sandifolo, V.S. & Malindi, G.
- 112-120 Innovation and integration in the agri-food industry
by Karantininis, Kostas & Sauer, Johannes & Furtan, William Hartley
- 121-129 The impact of interfirm relationships on investment: Evidence from the Polish dairy sector
by Dries, Liesbeth & Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 130-139 Modeling the factors affecting rural consumers' purchase of organic and free-range produce: A case study of consumers' from the Island of Arran in Scotland, UK
by Michaelidou, Nina & Hassan, Louise M.
- 140-153 EU Economic Partnership Agreements and WTO negotiations. A quantitative assessment of trade preference granting and erosion in the banana market
by Anania, Giovanni
- 154-162 What makes countries initiate WTO disputes on food-related issues?
by Götz, Christian & Heckelei, Thomas & Rudloff, Bettina
- 163-174 Modeling beef supply response and price volatility under CAP reforms: The case of Greece
by Rezitis, Anthony N. & Stavropoulos, Konstantinos S.
- 175-182 Evidence of slowing yield growth - The example of Swiss cereal yields
by Finger, Robert
- 183-184 On the proportionality of EU spatial ex ante coexistence regulations: Reply
by Demont, Matty & Dillen, Koen & Daems, Wim & Sausse, Christophe & Tollens, Eric & Mathijs, Erik
February 2010, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-11 Reflections on food crises past
by Timmer, C. Peter
- 12-19 Impacts of world prices transmission to domestic rice markets in rural Iran
by Bakhshoodeh, M.
- 20-31 Trade liberalization and food security in Nepal
by Pyakuryal, Bishwambher & Roy, Devesh & Thapa, Y.B.
- 32-40 Is an integrated farm more resilient against climate change? A micro-econometric analysis of portfolio diversification in African agriculture
by Seo, S. Niggol
- 41-50 Mapping natural resource-based poverty, with an application to rural Syria
by Szonyi, Judit & De Pauw, Eddy & Rovere, Roberto La & Aw-Hassan, Aden
- 51-59 The associations of soil fertility and market access with household income: Evidence from rural Uganda
by Yamano, Takashi & Kijima, Yoko
- 60-68 Evolution and challenges of dairy supply chains: Evidence from supermarkets, industries and consumers in Ethiopia
by Francesconi, Gian Nicola & Heerink, Nico & D'Haese, Marijke
- 69-78 The role of farmer organizations in supplying supermarkets with quality food in Vietnam
by Moustier, Paule & Tam, Phan Thi Giac & Anh, Dao The & Binh, Vu Trong & Loc, Nguyen Thi Tan
- 79-86 Traditional food traders in developing countries and competition from supermarkets: Evidence from Indonesia
by Suryadarma, Daniel & Poesoro, Adri & Akhmadi & Budiyati, Sri & Rosfadhila, Meuthia & Suryahadi, Asep
- 87-90 On the proportionality of EU spatial ex ante coexistence regulations: A comment
by Desquilbet, Marion & Bullock, David S.
December 2009, Volume 34, Issue 6
- 483-491 Fairness and food choice
by Chang, Jae Bong & Lusk, Jayson L.
- 492-498 Consumer voting and demand behavior regarding swine gestation crates
by Tonsor, Glynn T. & Wolf, Christopher & Olynk, Nicole
- 499-507 The impact of the European Novel Food Regulation on trade and food innovation based on traditional plant foods from developing countries
by Hermann, Michael
- 508-518 On the proportionality of EU spatial ex ante coexistence regulations
by Demont, Matty & Dillen, Koen & Daems, Wim & Sausse, Christophe & Tollens, Eric & Mathijs, Erik
- 519-528 Consumer-perceived risk model for the introduction of genetically modified food in Spain
by Martinez-Poveda, Africa & Molla-Bauza, Margarita Brugarolas & del Campo Gomis, Francisco Jose & Martinez, Laura Martinez-Carrasco
- 529-538 From mutual recognition to mutual scientific opinion? Constitutional framework for risk analysis in EU food safety law
by Szajkowska, Anna
- 539-548 The views of key stakeholders on an evolving food risk governance framework: Results from a Delphi study
by Wentholt, M.T.A. & Rowe, G. & König, A. & Marvin, H.J.P. & Frewer, L.J.
- 549-556 Food risk communication: Some of the problems and issues faced by communicators on the Island of Ireland (IOI)
by McCarthy, Mary & Brennan, Mary
- 557-562 Separating what we eat from where: Measuring the effect of food away from home on diet quality
by Mancino, Lisa & Todd, Jessica & Lin, Biing-Hwan
October 2009, Volume 34, Issue 5
- 399-406 GM-free private standards and their effects on biosafety decision-making in developing countries
by Gruère, Guillaume & Sengupta, Debdatta
- 407-416 Changes in trade and domestic distortions affecting China's agriculture
by Huang, Jikun & Liu, Yu & Martin, Will & Rozelle, Scott
- 417-425 Agro-food trade competitiveness of Central European and Balkan countries
by Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre
- 426-436 The food system transformation in developing countries: A disaggregate demand analysis for fruits and vegetables in Vietnam
by Mergenthaler, Marcus & Weinberger, Katinka & Qaim, Matin
- 437-446 Is there a pilot in the chain? Identifying the key drivers of change in the fresh pineapple sector
by Vagneron, Isabelle & Faure, Guy & Loeillet, Denis
- 447-457 The impact of food safety standards on processed food exports from developing countries
by Jongwanich, Juthathip
- 458-467 National food safety control systems in Sub-Saharan Africa: Does Uganda's aquaculture control system meet international requirements
by Bagumire, Ananias & Todd, Ewen C.D. & Muyanja, Charles & Nasinyama, George W.
- 468-476 Overlap of US FDA residue tests and pesticides used on imported vegetables: Empirical findings and policy recommendations
by Galt, Ryan E.
- 477-481 A conceptual framework for evaluating the most cost-effective intervention along the supply chain to improve food safety
by Fraser, Rob & Monteiro, Diogo Souza
August 2009, Volume 34, Issue 4
- 319-328 Does biotechnology have a role in the promotion of underutilised crops?
by Dawson, Ian K. & Hedley, Peter E. & Guarino, Luigi & Jaenicke, Hannah
- 329-339 Empirical forecasting of slow-onset disasters for improved emergency response: An application to Kenya's arid north
by Mude, Andrew G. & Barrett, Christopher B. & McPeak, John G. & Kaitho, Robert & Kristjanson, Patti
- 340-349 Whether crop diversification is a desired strategy for agricultural growth in Bangladesh?
by Rahman, Sanzidur
- 350-366 Regional trade, government policy and food security: Recent evidence from Zambia
by Dorosh, Paul A. & Dradri, Simon & Haggblade, Steven
- 367-376 The challenge of program evaluation: When increasing program participation decreases the relative well-being of participants
by Gundersen, Craig & Jolliffe, Dean & Tiehen, Laura
- 377-387 Assessing the effectiveness of a technical assistance program: The case of maize seed relief to vulnerable households in Zimbabwe
by Langyintuo, Augustine S. & Setimela, Peter
- 388-392 Foods and natural health products: Gaps and ambiguities in the Canadian regulatory regime
by Farrell, Jennifer & Ries, Nola M. & Kachan, Natasha & Boon, Heather
- 393-397 Agriculture versus fish - Norway in WTO
by Gaasland, Ivar
June 2009, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 237-244 Policy for organic farming: Rationale and concepts
by Stolze, Matthias & Lampkin, Nicolas
- 245-251 The implementation of organic principles and values in the European Regulation for organic food
by Padel, Susanne & Röcklinsberg, Helena & Schmid, Otto
- 252-257 The Europeanization of organic agriculture and conflicts over agricultural policy
by Michelsen, Johannes
- 258-264 Organic farming policy networks in Europe: Context, actors and variation
by Moschitz, Heidrun & Stolze, Matthias
- 265-272 Organic farming policy development in the EU: What can multi-stakeholder processes contribute?
by Häring, Anna Maria & Vairo, Daniela & Dabbert, Stephan & Zanoli, Raffaele
- 273-279 Dependency of organic farms on direct payments in selected EU member states: Today and tomorrow
by Offermann, Frank & Nieberg, Hiltrud & Zander, Katrin
- 280-286 For whom? - The governance of organic food and farming in the UK
by Reed, Matt
- 287-294 Consumers' willingness-to-pay for organic conversion-grade food: Evidence from five EU countries
by Tranter, R.B. & Bennett, R.M. & Costa, L. & Cowan, C. & Holt, G.C. & Jones, P.J. & Miele, M. & Sottomayor, M. & Vestergaard, J.
- 295-304 Consumer awareness of organic products in Spain: An application of multinominal logit models
by Briz, T. & Ward, R.W.
- 305-310 Quality certification vs. product traceability: Consumer preferences for informational attributes of pork in Georgia
by Ubilava, David & Foster, Kenneth
- 311-318 Differences between older and younger Poles in functional food consumption, awareness of metabolic syndrome risk and perceived barriers to health improvement
by Wadolowska, Lidia & Danowska-Oziewicz, Marzena & Stewart-Knox, Barbara & Vaz de Almeida, Maria Daniel
April 2009, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 119-129 Three bubbles and a panic: An explanatory review of recent food commodity price events
by Piesse, Jenifer & Thirtle, Colin
- 130-140 Footprints of water and energy inputs in food production - Global perspectives
by Khan, Shahbaz & Hanjra, Munir A.
- 141-149 Pathways to reduce the environmental footprints of water and energy inputs in food production
by Khan, S. & Khan, M.A. & Hanjra, M.A. & Mu, J.
- 150-155 Local food, food miles and carbon emissions: A comparison of farm shop and mass distribution approaches
by Coley, David & Howard, Mark & Winter, Michael
- 156-165 Revisiting the UNICEF malnutrition framework to foster agriculture and health sector collaboration to reduce malnutrition: A comparison of stakeholder priorities for action in Afghanistan
by Levitt, Emily J. & Pelletier, David L. & Pell, Alice N.
- 166-175 Do agricultural outputs of partly autarkic peasants affect their health and nutrition? Evidence from Rwanda
by Muller, Christophe
- 176-184 Likely effects on obesity from proposed changes to the US food stamp program
by Alston, Julian M. & Mullally, Conner C. & Sumner, Daniel A. & Townsend, Marilyn & Vosti, Stephen A.
- 185-197 Fish: Friend or foe? Food policy and subpopulation warnings for consumers
by Hughner, Rene Shaw & Maher, Jill Kurp & Childs, Nancy M. & Nganje, William E.
- 198-209 The impact of agricultural research on productivity and poverty in sub-Saharan Africa
by Alene, Arega D. & Coulibaly, Ousmane
- 210-217 Market appeal in an emerging economy: Supermarkets and poor consumers in Vietnam
by Figui, Muriel & Moustier, Paule
- 218-226 Changing EU agricultural policy discourses? The discourse analysis of Commissioner's speeches 2000-2007
by Erjavec, Karmen & Erjavec, Emil
- 227-235 Nostalgia versus Pragmatism? How attitudes and interests shape the term sustainable agriculture in Switzerland and New Zealand
by Aerni, Philipp & Rae, Allan & Lehmann, Bernard
February 2009, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 1-7 Collective action for smallholder market access
by Markelova, Helen & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth & Hellin, Jon & Dohrn, Stephan
- 8-15 Public-private partnerships and collective action in high value fruit and vegetable supply chains
by Narrod, Clare & Roy, Devesh & Okello, Julius & Avendaño, Belem & Rich, Karl & Thorat, Amit
- 16-22 Farmer organization, collective action and market access in Meso-America
by Hellin, Jon & Lundy, Mark & Meijer, Madelon
- 23-30 Sustaining linkages to high value markets through collective action in Uganda
by Kaganzi, Elly & Ferris, Shaun & Barham, James & Abenakyo, Annet & Sanginga, Pascal & Njuki, Jemimah
- 31-38 Collective action for market chain innovation in the Andes
by Devaux, André & Horton, Douglas & Velasco, Claudio & Thiele, Graham & López, Gastón & Bernet, Thomas & Reinoso, Iván & Ordinola, Miguel
- 39-45 The role of collective action in the marketing of underutilized plant species: Lessons from a case study on minor millets in South India
by Gruère, Guillaume & Nagarajan, Latha & King, E.D.I. Oliver
- 46-52 Collective action for small-scale producers of agricultural biodiversity products
by Kruijssen, Froukje & Keizer, Menno & Giuliani, Alessandra
- 53-59 Collective action initiatives to improve marketing performance: Lessons from farmer groups in Tanzania
by Barham, James & Chitemi, Clarence
- 60-69 Reaching the rural poor through rural producer organizations? A study of agricultural marketing cooperatives in Ethiopia
by Bernard, Tanguy & Spielman, David J.
- 70-80 WTO negotiations on agriculture and the distributional impacts for US rice farm households
by Keeney, Roman & Beckman, Jayson
- 81-93 The EU entry price system for fresh fruits and vegetables - Paper tiger or powerful market barrier?
by Goetz, Linde & Grethe, Harald
- 94-101 Traceability adoption at the farm level: An empirical analysis of the Portuguese pear industry
by Souza Monteiro, Diogo M. & Caswell, Julie A.
- 102-107 Commercial aquaculture in Southeast Asia: Some policy lessons
by Hishamunda, Nathanael & Ridler, Neil B. & Bueno, Pedro & Yap, Wilfredo G.
- 108-118 Fish as the "bank in the water" - Evidence from chronic-poor communities in Congo
by Béné, Christophe & Steel, Elisabeth & Luadia, Billy Kambala & Gordon, Ann
December 2008, Volume 33, Issue 6
- 465-469 Food product composition, consumer health, and public policy: Introduction and overview of special section
by Golan, Elise & Unnevehr, Laurian
- 470-479 Farm subsidies and obesity in the United States: National evidence and international comparisons
by Alston, Julian M. & Sumner, Daniel A. & Vosti, Stephen A.
- 480-488 Farm policies and added sugars in US diets
by Beghin, John C. & Jensen, Helen H.
- 489-496 Getting consumers to eat more whole-grains: The role of policy, information, and food manufacturers
by Mancino, Lisa & Kuchler, Fred & Leibtag, Ephraim
- 497-503 Getting rid of trans fats in the US diet: Policies, incentives and progress
by Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Jagmanaite, Evelina
- 504-512 Governance and agricultural productivity: A cross-national analysis
by Lio, Monchi & Liu, Meng-Chun
- 513-520 Do poverty and poor health and nutrition increase the risk of armed conflict onset?
by Pinstrup-Andersen, Per & Shimokawa, Satoru
- 521-532 How are we doing on poverty and hunger reduction? A new measure of country performance
by Gentilini, Ugo & Webb, Patrick
- 533-540 Measuring food insecurity: Can an indicator based on localized coping behaviors be used to compare across contexts?
by Maxwell, Daniel & Caldwell, Richard & Langworthy, Mark
- 541-549 Can food-for-work encourage agricultural production?
by Bezu, Sosina & Holden, Stein
- 550-559 The effect of household wealth on the adoption of improved maize varieties in Zambia
by Langyintuo, Augustine S. & Mungoma, Catherine
- 560-569 The consequences of voluntary traceability system for supply chain relationships. An application of transaction cost economics
by Banterle, Alessandro & Stranieri, Stefanella
- 570-575 Contractual arrangements and enforcement in transition agriculture: Theory and evidence from China
by Guo, Hongdong & Jolly, Robert W.
- 576-586 Evaluating the impact of Tax-for-Fee reform (Fei Gai Shui) on water resources and agriculture production in the Zhanghe Irrigation System, China
by Mushtaq, Shahbaz & Khan, Shahbaz & Dawe, David & Hanjra, Munir A. & Hafeez, Mohsin & Asghar, Muhammad Nadeem
- 587-594 Common waters and private lands: Distributional impacts of floodplain aquaculture in Bangladesh
by Toufique, Kazi Ali & Gregory, Rick
- 595-606 The importance of EU-15 borders for CEECs agri-food exports: The role of tariffs and non-tariff measures in the pre-accession period
by Chevassus-Lozza, Emmanuelle & Latouche, Karine & Majkovic, Darja & Unguru, Manuela
- 607-615 Consumer preferences and the international harmonization of organic standards
by Sawyer, Erin N. & Kerr, William A. & Hobbs, Jill E.
- 616-623 Affect or information? Labeling policy and consumer valuation of rBST free and organic characteristics of milk
by Kolodinsky, Jane
- 624-630 The sceptical consumer? Exploring views about food assurance
by Eden, Sally & Bear, Christopher & Walker, Gordon
- 631-639 Consumer knowledge and meat consumption at home and away from home
by Yen, Steven T. & Lin, Biing-Hwan & Davis, Christopher G.
- 640-643 Australian consumer attitudes to health claim - food product compatibility for functional foods
by Williams, Peter & Ridges, Leisa & Batterham, Marijka & Ripper, Bridget & Hung, Man Chi
- 644-656 Demand for dairy products in the EU
by Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Réquillart, Vincent & Soregaroli, Claudio & Trévisiol, Audrey
- 657-664 Impact of off-farm labor supply on food expenditures of the farm household
by Chang, Hung-Hao & Mishra, Ashok
October 2008, Volume 33, Issue 5
- 371-385 African aquaculture: Realizing the potential
by Brummett, Randall E. & Lazard, Jérôme & Moehl, John
- 386-396 The demand for organic foods in the South of Italy: A discrete choice model
by Gracia, Azucena & de Magistris, Tiziana
- 397-405 Assessing the influence of direct payments on the rental value of agricultural land
by Patton, Myles & Kostov, Philip & McErlean, Seamus & Moss, Joan
- 406-421 The character of demand in mature organic food markets: Great Britain and Denmark compared
by Wier, Mette & O'Doherty Jensen, Katherine & Andersen, Laura Mørch & Millock, Katrin
- 422-433 How would compliance with dietary recommendations affect revenues for agricultural producers?
by Rickard, Bradley J. & Gonsalves, Jana L.
- 434-443 Property rights, food security and child growth: Dynamics of insecurity in the Kafue Flats of Zambia
by Merten, Sonja & Haller, Tobias
- 444-454 Fruits and vegetables availability for human consumption in Latin American and Caribbean countries: Patterns and determinants
by Asfaw, Abay
- 455-463 Rice marketing systems in the Philippines and Thailand: Do large numbers of competitive traders ensure good performance?
by Dawe, David C. & Moya, Piedad F. & Casiwan, Cheryll B. & Cabling, Jesusa M.
August 2008, Volume 33, Issue 4
- 287-298 The impact of climatic change on agricultural production: Is it different for Africa?
by Barrios, Salvador & Ouattara, Bazoumana & Strobl, Eric
- 299-317 Smallholder market participation: Concepts and evidence from eastern and southern Africa
by Barrett, Christopher B.
- 318-328 Smallholder market participation under transactions costs: Maize supply and fertilizer demand in Kenya
by Alene, Arega D. & Manyong, V.M. & Omanya, G. & Mignouna, H.D. & Bokanga, M. & Odhiambo, G.
- 329-340 Labor market participation of Chinese agricultural households: Empirical evidence from Zhejiang province
by Glauben, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & Wang, Xiaobing
- 341-351 Consumer acceptance of provitamin A-biofortified maize in Maputo, Mozambique
by Stevens, Robyn & Winter-Nelson, Alex
- 352-361 Consumer acceptability of yellow maize products in Zimbabwe
by Muzhingi, Tawanda & Langyintuo, Augustine S. & Malaba, Lucie C. & Banziger, Marianne
- 362-370 Comparing consumer preferences for color and nutritional quality in maize: Application of a semi-double-bound logistic model on urban consumers in Kenya
by De Groote, Hugo & Kimenju, Simon Chege
June 2008, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 197-208 Health information and substitution between fish: Lessons from laboratory and field experiments
by Marette, Stéphan & Roosen, Jutta & Blanchemanche, Sandrine
- 209-223 From pond to plate: Towards a twin-driven commodity chain in Bangladesh shrimp aquaculture
by Islam, Md. Saidul
- 224-236 The effects of price deregulation on maize marketing margins in South Africa
by Traub, Lulama Ndibongo & Jayne, T.S.
- 237-249 Food insecurity, poverty and the Malawian Starter Pack: Fresh start or false start?
by Harrigan, Jane
- 250-259 Agricultural market access: A moving target in the WTO negotiations?
by Brockmeier, Martina & Pelikan, Janine
- 260-276 Matching demand and supply in the agricultural knowledge infrastructure: Experiences with innovation intermediaries
by Klerkx, Laurens & Leeuwis, Cees
- 277-285 Benefit cost analysis of an import access request
by Cook, David C.
April 2008, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 99-111 Consumer acceptance, valuation of and attitudes towards genetically modified food: Review and implications for food policy
by Costa-Font, Montserrat & Gil, José M. & Traill, W. Bruce
- 112-121 Consumer perceptions of organic foods in Bangkok, Thailand
by Roitner-Schobesberger, Birgit & Darnhofer, Ika & Somsook, Suthichai & Vogl, Christian R.
- 122-134 Food choice models and their relation with food preferences and eating frequency in the Polish population: POFPRES study
by Wadolowska, Lidia & Babicz-Zielinska, Ewa & Czarnocinska, Jolanta
- 135-155 Indigenous peoples' nutrition transition in a right to food perspective
by Damman, Siri & Eide, Wenche Barth & Kuhnlein, Harriet V.
- 156-164 Intensification scenarios in south-western Niger: Implications for revisiting fertilizer policy
by Rovere, Roberto La & Keulen van, Herman & Hiernaux, Pierre & Szonyi, Judit & A. Schipper, Robert
- 165-175 Agricultural market integration in the OECD: A gravity-border effect approach
by Olper, Alessandro & Raimondi, Valentina
- 176-184 Trade and invasive species risk mitigation: Reconciling WTO compliance with maximising the gains from trade
by Cook, David C. & Fraser, Rob W.
- 185-196 Productive efficiency and firm exit in the food sector
by Dimara, Efthalia & Skuras, Dimitris & Tsekouras, Kostas & Tzelepis, Dimitris
February 2008, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-12 Will the Biosafety Protocol hinder or protect the developing world: Learning from China's experience
by Huang, Jikun & Zhang, Deliang & Yang, Jun & Rozelle, Scott & Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas
- 13-26 The quality of food risk management in Europe: Perspectives and priorities
by Houghton, J.R. & Rowe, G. & Frewer, L.J. & Van Kleef, E. & Chryssochoidis, G. & Kehagia, O. & Korzen-Bohr, S. & Lassen, J. & Pfenning, U. & Strada, A.
- 27-36 Chinese consumer demand for food safety attributes in milk products
by Wang, Zhigang & Mao, Yanna & Gale, Fred
- 37-47 Consumption and corpulence in China: A consumer segmentation study based on the food perspective
by Zhang, Xiaoyong & Dagevos, Hans & He, Yuna & van der Lans, Ivo & Zhai, Fengying
- 48-60 Economic factors affecting the increase in obesity in the United States: Differential response to price
by Miljkovic, Dragan & Nganje, William & de Chastenet, Helene
- 61-73 What lies behind socio-economic inequalities in obesity in Spain A decomposition approach
by Costa-Font, Joan & Gil, Joan
- 74-84 Changes in South Korean consumers' preferences for meat
by Jin, Hyun Joung
- 85-98 Nile perch and the hungry of Lake Victoria: Gender, status and food in an East African fishery
by Geheb, Kim & Kalloch, Sarah & Medard, Modesta & Nyapendi, Anne-Therese & Lwenya, Carolyne & Kyangwa, Mercy