Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .
2017, Volume 77, Issue C
- 44-55 The Swedish forestry model: More of everything?
by Lindahl, Karin Beland & Sténs, Anna & Sandström, Camilla & Johansson, Johanna & Lidskog, Rolf & Ranius, Thomas & Roberge, Jean-Michel
- 56-68 Australia's forests: Contested past, tenure-driven present, uncertain future
by Kanowski, Peter J.
- 69-78 Alternative pathways to sustainability? Comparing forest governance models
by Beland Lindahl, Karin & Sandström, Camilla & Sténs, Anna
2017, Volume 76, Issue C
- 7-13 Economic globalization, trade and forest transition-the case of nine Asian countries
by Li, Lingchao & Liu, Jinlong & Long, Hexing & de Jong, Wil & Youn, Yeo-Chang
- 14-24 Conditions of forest transition in Asian countries
by Youn, Yeo-Chang & Choi, Junyeong & de Jong, Wil & Liu, Jinlong & Park, Mi Sun & Camacho, Leni D. & Tachibana, Satoshi & Huudung, Nguyen Din & Bhojvaid, Padam Parkash & Damayanti, Ellyn K. & Wanneng, Phongxiong & Othman, Mohd Shawahid
- 25-34 Comparative study of the forest transition pathways of nine Asia-Pacific countries
by Liu, Jinlong & Liang, Ming & Li, Lingchao & Long, Hexing & De Jong, Wil
- 35-44 Assessment of bio-physical, social and economic drivers for forest transition in Asia-Pacific region
by Ashraf, Jawaid & Pandey, Rajiv & de Jong, Wil
- 45-55 Reforestation policy integration by the multiple sectors toward forest transition in the Republic of Korea
by Park, Mi Sun & Youn, Yeo-Chang
- 56-64 Natural disasters and economic development drive forest dynamics and transition in China
by Zhang, Kerong & Song, Conghe & Zhang, Yulong & Zhang, Quanfa
- 65-71 Forest transition and socio-economic development in India and their implications for forest transition theory
by Singh, M.P. & Bhojvaid, P.P. & de Jong, Wil & Ashraf, J. & Reddy, S.R.
- 72-80 Forest transition in Vietnam: A case study of Northern mountain region
by Dao Minh, Truong & Yanagisawa, Masayuki & Kono, Yasuyuki
2017, Volume 75, Issue C
- 1-11 Synergies among social safeguards in FLEGT and REDD+ in Cameroon
by Tegegne, Yitagesu T. & Ramcilovic-Suominen, Sabaheta & FOBISSIE, KALAME & Visseren-Hamakers, Ingrid J. & Lindner, Marcus & Kanninen, Markku
- 12-22 A comprehensive insight into the geography of forest cover in Italy: Exploring the importance of socioeconomic local contexts
by Ferrara, Carlotta & Carlucci, Margherita & Grigoriadis, Efstathios & Corona, Piermaria & Salvati, Luca
- 23-33 Forest-based industrial network: Case of the French timber market
by Dragicevic, Arnaud Z. & Barkaoui, Ahmed
- 34-40 Freedom with what? Interpretations of “responsibility” in Swedish forestry practice
by Löfmarck, Erik & Uggla, Ylva & Lidskog, Rolf
- 41-48 Does policy matter? The role of policy systems in forest bioenergy development in the United States
by Abrams, Jesse & Becker, Dennis & Kudrna, Jordan & Moseley, Cassandra
- 49-57 Optimal harvest cluster size with increasing opening costs for harvest sites
by Borges, Paulo & Kangas, Annika & Bergseng, Even
- 58-66 Policy for pro-poor distribution of REDD+ benefits in Mexico: How the legal and technical challenges are being addressed
by Skutsch, Margaret & Balderas Torres, Arturo & Carrillo Fuentes, Juan Carlos
- 67-72 Impact of alternative livelihood interventions on household welfare: Evidence from rural Ethiopia
by Kebebe, E. & Shibru, F.
- 73-82 Economies of scale in forestland acquisition costs for nature conservation
by Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Taeyoung & Larson, Eric R. & Armsworth, Paul R.
- 83-88 Forest carbon offsets and carbon emissions trading: Problems of contracting
by van Kooten, G. Cornelis
- 89-94 The New Zealand forestry sector's experience in providing carbon sequestration services under the New Zealand Emissions Trading Scheme, 2008 to 2012
by Evison, David
- 95-102 Forest management with wildfire risk, prescribed burning and diverse carbon policies
by Ning, Zhuo & Sun, Changyou
- 103-111 The costs and benefits of REDD+: A review of the literature
by Rakatama, Ari & Pandit, Ram & Ma, Chunbo & Iftekhar, Sayed
- 112-119 Evaluating non-industrial private forest landowner willingness to manage for forest carbon sequestration in the southern United States
by Khanal, Puskar N. & Grebner, Donald L. & Munn, Ian A. & Grado, Stephen C. & Grala, Robert K. & Henderson, James E.
- 120-125 European forests show no carbon debt, only a long parity effect
by Nabuurs, Gert-Jan & Arets, Eric J.M.M. & Schelhaas, Mart-Jan
2017, Volume 74, Issue C
- 1-12 Institutional assessment in natural resource governance: A conceptual overview
by Yeboah-Assiamah, Emmanuel & Muller, Kobus & Domfeh, Kwame Ameyaw
- 13-19 Moving forward in collaborative forest management: Role of external actors for sustainable Forest socio-ecological systems
by Mohammed, Abrar J & Inoue, Makoto & Shivakoti, Ganesh
- 20-29 The potential rural development impacts of utilizing non-merchantable forest biomass
by Crandall, Mindy S. & Adams, Darius M. & Montgomery, Claire A. & Smith, David
- 30-39 Competition of wood products with different fiber transformation and import sources
by Sun, Changyou
- 40-48 Cost sharing for timber stand improvements: Inducement or crowding out of private investment?
by Ovaskainen, Ville & Hujala, Teppo & Hänninen, Harri & Mikkola, Jarmo
- 49-61 Does forest certification enhance livelihood conditions? Empirical evidence from forest management in Kilwa District, Tanzania
by Kalonga, Severin Kusonyola & Kulindwa, Kassim Athumani
- 62-70 Factors affecting the creation of modern property ownership of forest commons in Japan: An examination of historical, prefectural data
by Takahashi, Takuya & Matsushita, Koji & de Jong, Wil
- 71-80 Impact of inefficient quota allocation under the Canada-U.S. softwood lumber dispute: A calibrated mixed complementarity approach
by Johnston, Craig M.T. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis
- 81-90 Customizing elements of the International Forest Regime Complex in Poland? Non-implementation of a National Forest Programme and redefined transposition of NATURA 2000 in Bialowieza Forest
by Logmani, Jacqueline & Krott, Max & Lecyk, Michal Tymoteusz & Giessen, Lukas
2016, Volume 73, Issue C
- 1-9 Evaluating the fulfillment of the principles of collective action in practice: A case study from Galicia (NW Spain)
by Alló, Maria & Loureiro, Maria L.
- 10-17 Regulation versus deregulation. Policy divergence between Swedish forestry and the Swedish pulp and paper industry after the 1990s
by Bergquist, Ann-Kristin & Keskitalo, E. Carina H.
- 18-24 Family forest land availability for the production of ecosystem services in Mississippi, United States
by Mutandwa, Edward & Grala, Robert K. & Grebner, Donald L.
- 25-40 Envisioning future forested landscapes in Sweden – Revealing local-national discrepancies through participatory action research
by Wallin, Ida & Carlsson, Julia & Hansen, Hans Peter
- 41-51 Estimating welfare effects from supply shocks with dynamic factor demand models
by Daigneault, Adam J. & Sohngen, Brent & Kim, Sei Jin
- 52-57 Forestland owners' willingness to plant pine on non-forested land for woody bioenergy in Virginia
by Lal, Pankaj & Wolde, Bernabas & Alavalapati, Janaki & Burli, Pralhad & Munsell, John
- 58-67 Social preferences toward energy generation with woody biomass from public forests in Montana, USA
by Campbell, Robert M. & Venn, Tyron J. & Anderson, Nathaniel M.
- 68-77 Local consequences of national policies - A spatial analysis of preferences for forest access reduction
by Nielsen, Anne Sofie Elberg & Lundhede, Thomas Hedemark & Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl
- 78-89 To insure or not to insure? Analysis of foresters' willingness-to-pay for fire and storm insurance
by Sauter, Philipp A. & Möllmann, Torsten B. & Anastassiadis, Friederike & Mußhoff, Oliver & Möhring, Bernhard
- 90-98 The use of knowledge in evidence-informed voluntary conservation of Finnish forests
by Salomaa, Anna & Paloniemi, Riikka & Hujala, Teppo & Rantala, Salla & Arponen, Anni & Niemelä, Jari
- 99-111 Increasing forest utilization within Bhutan's forest conservation framework: The economic benefits of charcoal production
by Feuerbacher, Arndt & Siebold, Matthias & Chhetri, Ashit & Lippert, Christian & Sander, Klas
- 112-119 The United States-Canada softwood lumber trade: An actual versus optimal export tax
by Parajuli, Rajan & Sarangi, Sudipta & Chang, Sun Joseph & Hill, R. Carter
- 120-129 Promoting harvesting stands connectivity and its economic implications in Brazilian forest plantations applying integer linear programming and simulated annealing
by Augustynczik, Andrey Lessa Derci & Arce, Julio Eduardo & Yousefpour, Rasoul & da Silva, Arinei Carlos Lindbeck
- 130-139 Development narratives, notions of forest crisis, and boom of oil palm plantations in Indonesia
by Susanti, Ari & Maryudi, Ahmad
- 140-152 REDD+ research: Reviewing the literature, limitations and ways forward
by Mbatu, Richard S
- 153-167 Quantifying economic losses from wildfires in black pine afforestations of northern Spain
by Alcasena, Fermín J. & Salis, Michele & Nauslar, Nicholas J. & Aguinaga, A. Eduardo & Vega-García, Cristina
- 168-176 The Ankasa Forest Conservation Area of Ghana: Ecosystem service values and on-site REDD+ opportunity cost
by Tilahun, Mesfin & Damnyag, Lawrence & Anglaaere, Luke C.N.
- 177-184 From REDD+ forests to green landscapes? Analyzing the emerging integrated landscape approach discourse in the UNFCCC
by Nielsen, Tobias Dan
- 185-194 Optimal forest rotation for carbon sequestration and biodiversity conservation by farm income levels
by Nguyen, Trung Thanh & Nghiem, Nhung
- 195-203 Aligning policies to support forest restoration and promote organizational change
by Schultz, Courtney A. & Mattor, Katherine M. & Moseley, Cassandra
- 204-214 A framework for ex-ante analysis of public investment in forest-based development: An application to the Brazilian Amazon
by Banerjee, Onil & Alavalapati, Janaki R.R. & Lima, Eirivelthon
- 215-228 Determinants of household collection of non-timber forest products (NTFPs) and alternative livelihood activities in Similipal Tiger Reserve, India
by Dash, Madhusmita & Behera, Bhagirath & Rahut, Dil Bahadur
- 229-238 Impacts of Finnish cooperation in the Mexican policy making process: From the community forest management to the liberalization of forest services
by Hinojosa Flores, Isaías Daniel & Skutsch, Margaret & Mustalahti, Irmeli
- 239-250 A local knowledge-based approach to predict anthropic harvesting pressure zones of wild edible mushrooms as a tool for forest conservation in Central Mexico
by Franco-Maass, Sergio & Burrola-Aguilar, Cristina & Arana-Gabriel, Yolanda & García-Almaraz, Luis Antonio
- 251-261 Playing forest governance games: State-village conflict in Iran
by Soltani, Arezoo & Sankhayan, Prem Lall & Hofstad, Ole
- 262-263 A comment on potential effects of a trans-pacific partnership on forest industries
by Narayanan, G. Badri
- 264-269 Optimal rate of paper recycling
by Tatoutchoup, Francis Didier
- 271-276 Empirical linkages between devolved tenure systems and forest conditions: An introduction to the literature review
by Yin, Runsheng
- 277-285 Empirical linkages between devolved tenure systems and forest conditions: Primary evidence
by Yin, Runsheng & Zulu, Leo & Qi, Jiaguo & Freudenberger, Mark & Sommerville, Matthew
- 286-293 Empirical linkages between devolved tenure systems and forest conditions: Selected case studies and country experiences
by Shi, Miaoying & Yin, Runsheng & Zulu, Leo & Qi, Jiaguo & Freudenberger, Mark & Sommerville, Matthew
- 294-299 Empirical linkages between devolved tenure systems and forest conditions: Challenges, findings, and recommendations
by Yin, Runsheng & Zulu, Leo & Qi, Jiaguo & Freudenberger, Mark & Sommerville, Matthew
- 300-307 Forestry decentralization and poverty alleviation: A review
by Adam, Y.O. & Eltayeb, A.M.
2016, Volume 72, Issue C
- 7-17 On a forest as a commodity and on commodification in the discipline of forestry
by Khan, M. Ali
- 18-26 Global climate change impacts on forests and markets
by Sohngen, Brent & Tian, Xiaohui
- 27-36 Insights from behavioural economics for forest economics and environmental policy: Potential nudges to encourage woodland creation for climate change mitigation and adaptation?
by Valatin, Gregory & Moseley, Darren & Dandy, Norman
- 37-45 Revealed social preferences and joint forest management outcomes
by Kumar, Pradeep & Kant, Shashi
- 46-55 Valuation of First Nations peoples' social, cultural, and land use activities using life satisfaction approach
by Kant, Shashi & Vertinsky, Ilan & Zheng, Bin
- 56-65 Private and public timber production: How markets and political institutions matter
by Deegen, Peter
- 66-77 Coordination of forest management through market and political institutions
by Coordes, Renke
- 78-84 Payments for forest-based environmental services: A close look
by Zhang, Daowei
- 85-91 Whereabouts devolution and collective forest management?
by Hyde, William F.
- 92-98 China's forest tenure reform and institutional change at a crossroads
by Liu, Ping & Yin, Runsheng & Li, Hua
- 99-105 Integrating natural capital into system of national accounts for policy analysis: An application of a computable general equilibrium model
by Ochuodho, Thomas O. & Alavalapati, Janaki R.R.
- 106-114 Technical, allocative, and total profit efficiency of loblolly pine forests under changing climatic conditions
by Susaeta, Andres & Adams, Damian C. & Carter, Douglas R. & Gonzalez-Benecke, Carlos & Dwivedi, Puneet
- 115-121 Comparing the financial performance of timber REITs and other REITs
by Piao, Xiaorui & Mei, Bin & Xue, Yuan
- 122-131 Validation and enhancement of a spatial economic tool for assessing ecosystem services provided by planted forests
by Yao, Richard T. & Harrison, Duncan R. & Velarde, Sandra J. & Barry, Luke E.
2016, Volume 71, Issue C
- 1-10 The potential of REDD+ for carbon sequestration in tropical forests: Supply curves for carbon storage for Kalimantan, Indonesia
by Indrajaya, Yonky & van der Werf, Edwin & Weikard, Hans-Peter & Mohren, Frits & van Ierland, Ekko C.
- 11-22 Preference and WTP stability for public forest management
by Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Barczak, Anna & Budziński, Wiktor & Giergiczny, Marek & Hanley, Nick
- 23-35 Environmental income improves household-level poverty assessments and dynamics
by Walelign, Solomon Zena & Charlery, Lindy & Smith-Hall, Carsten & Chhetri, Bir Bahadur Khanal & Larsen, Helle Overgaard
- 36-42 Recognized but not supported: Assessing the incorporation of non-timber forest products into Mexican forest policy
by Delgado, Tzitzi Sharhí & McCall, Michael Keith & López-Binqüist, Citlalli
- 43-51 Ecosystem accounting for measuring total income in private and public agroforestry farms
by Ovando, Paola & Campos, Pablo & Oviedo, José L. & Caparrós, Alejandro
- 52-59 Historical development of institutional arrangements for forest monitoring and REDD+ MRV in Peru: Discursive-institutionalist perspectives
by Ochieng, R.M. & Visseren-Hamakers, I.J. & Brockhaus, M. & Kowler, L.F. & Herold, M. & Arts, B.
- 61-62 Integrating ecosystem service concepts into valuation and management decisions
by Hodges, Donald G. & Zadnik Stirn, Lidija & Grebner, Donald L.
- 63-70 Valuing hypothetical wildfire impacts with a Kuhn–Tucker model of recreation demand
by Sánchez, José J. & Baerenklau, Ken & González-Cabán, Armando
- 71-79 Latent preferences of residents regarding an urban forest recreation setting in Ljubljana, Slovenia
by Japelj, Anže & Mavsar, Robert & Hodges, Donald & Kovač, Marko & Juvančič, Luka
- 80-86 Participatory and multi-criteria analysis for forest (ecosystem) management: A case study of Pohorje, Slovenia
by Grošelj, Petra & Hodges, Donald G. & Zadnik Stirn, Lidija
- 87-93 Forest biomass for energy in multi-functional forest management: Insight into the perceptions of forest-related professionals
by Leban, Vasja & Pezdevšek Malovrh, Špela & Zadnik Stirn, Lidija & Krč, Janez
- 94-102 Exploring the role of forest resources in reducing community vulnerability to the heat effects of climate change
by Walton, Z.L. & Poudyal, N.C. & Hepinstall-Cymerman, J. & Johnson Gaither, C. & Boley, B.B.
- 103-114 Additionality and design of forest conservation programs: Insights from Ecuador's Socio Bosque Program
by Mohebalian, Phillip M. & Aguilar, Francisco X.
- 115-123 Revenue loss from legal timber in Indonesia
by Mumbunan, Sonny & Wahyudi, Riko
2016, Volume 70, Issue C
- 1-8 Transaction costs and the organization of CFEs: Experiences from ejidos in Quintana Roo, Mexico
by Carias Vega, Dora & Keenan, Rodney J.
- 9-15 Examining hardwood pulp and ethanol prices for improved poplar plantations in Canada
by Work, J. & Qiu, F. & Luckert, M.K.
- 16-19 Modeling stumpage markets using vector error correction vs. simultaneous equation estimation approach: A case of the Louisiana sawtimber market
by Parajuli, Rajan & Zhang, Daowei & Chang, Sun Joseph
- 20-29 Towards harmonized assessment of European forest availability for wood supply in Europe
by Alberdi, Iciar & Michalak, Roman & Fischer, Christoph & Gasparini, Patrizia & Brändli, Urs-Beat & Tomter, Stein Michael & Kuliesis, Andrius & Snorrason, Arnór & Redmond, John & Hernández, Laura & Lanz, Adrian & Vidondo, Beatriz & Stoyanov, Nickola & Stoyanova, Maria & Vestman, Martin & Barreiro, Susana & Marin, Gheorghe & Cañellas, Isabel & Vidal, Claude
- 30-38 Norwegian family forest owners' willingness to participate in carbon offset programs
by Håbesland, Daniel E. & Kilgore, Michael A. & Becker, Dennis R. & Snyder, Stephanie A. & Solberg, Birger & Sjølie, Hanne K. & Lindstad, Berit H.
- 39-46 Examining timberland ownership and control strategies in the global forest sector
by Korhonen, J. & Zhang, Y. & Toppinen, A.
- 47-55 The role of institutions in the production of space for tourism: National Forest Parks in China
by Luo, Fen & Moyle, Brent D. & Bao, Jigang & Zhong, Yongde
- 56-66 Forest density preferences of homebuyers in the wildland-urban interface
by Hjerpe, Evan & Kim, Yeon-Su & Dunn, Leah
- 67-79 REDD+ implementation in the Ecuadorian Amazon: Why land configuration and common-pool resources management matter
by Loaiza, T. & Nehren, U. & Gerold, G.
- 80-90 Forest conflicts and public intervention. The case of the forests of María and Vélez Blanco (Almeria, Spain). 1879–1901
by Segado Castro, Gonzalo & Zamora Díaz, Ricardo
- 91-98 Forest Stewardship Council certification for forest ecosystem services: An analysis of stakeholder adaptability
by Jaung, Wanggi & Putzel, Louis & Bull, Gary Q. & Kozak, Robert & Elliott, Chris
- 99-105 An indicator to assess the pellet production per forest area. A case-study from Portugal
by Nunes, João & Freitas, Helena
- 106-112 A bridge that disconnects – On shared and divided socio-spatialities in the pulp mill conflict between Uruguay and Argentina
by Kaakinen, Inka & Lehtinen, Ari
- 113-123 Impacts of land use and land use changes on the resilience of beekeeping in Uruguay
by Malkamäki, Arttu & Toppinen, Anne & Kanninen, Markku
- 124-127 The nature of Brexit. How the UK exiting the European Union could affect European forest and (forest related) environmental policy
by Winkel, Georg & Derks, Jakob
- 128-136 Policy design for forest carbon sequestration: A review of the literature
by Gren, Ing-Marie & Zeleke, Abenezer Aklilu
- 137-146 Participation and deliberation in Swedish forest governance: The process of initiating a National Forest Program
by Johansson, Johanna
- 147-154 Are forest researchers only scientists? Case studies on the roles of researchers in Japanese and Swedish forest policy processes
by Nagasaka, Kenji & Böcher, Michael & Krott, Max
- 155-163 The relative importance of community forests, government forests, and private forests for household-level incomes in the Middle Hills of Nepal
by Oli, Bishwa Nath & Treue, Thorsten & Smith-Hall, Carsten
- 164-171 Assessing awareness of tree pests and pathogens amongst tree professionals: A pan-European perspective
by Marzano, Mariella & Dandy, Norman & Papazova-Anakieva, Irena & Avtzis, Dimitrios & Connolly, Tom & Eschen, René & Glavendekić, Milka & Hurley, Brett & Lindelöw, Åke & Matošević, Dinka & Tomov, Rumen & Vettraino, Anna Maria
- 172-180 Translating institutional change - forest journals as diverse policy actors
by Peltomaa, Juha & Hildén, Mikael & Huttunen, Suvi
2016, Volume 69, Issue C
- 1-10 First Nations and industry collaboration for forest governance in northwestern Ontario, Canada
by Zurba, Melanie & Diduck, Alan P. & Sinclair, A. John
- 11-20 Is Indonesia utilising its international partners? The driving forces behind Forest Management Units
by Sahide, Muhammad Alif K. & Maryudi, Ahmad & Supratman, Supratman & Giessen, Lukas
- 21-30 Neoliberalization of forestry discourses in Chile
by Manuschevich, Daniela
- 31-39 How should a forest carbon rent policy be implemented?
by Lintunen, Jussi & Laturi, Jani & Uusivuori, Jussi
- 40-44 Barriers to policy implementation and implications for Zambia's forest ecosystems
by Kalaba, Felix Kanungwe
- 45-52 Unpacking the impacts of ‘participatory’ forestry policies: Evidence from Kenya
by Mutune, Jane Mutheu & Lund, Jens Friis
- 53-61 Commercial income and capital of hunting: an application to forest estates in Andalucía
by Herruzo, A.C. & Martínez-Jauregui, M. & Carranza, J. & Campos, P.
- 62-72 Estimates of residual fibre supply and the impacts of new bioenergy capacity from a forest sector transportation model of the Canadian Prairie Provinces
by Peter, Brian & Niquidet, Kurt
- 73-82 Forest carbon mitigation policy: A policy gap analysis for British Columbia
by Hoberg, George & Peterson St-Laurent, Guillaume & Schittecatte, Gabrielle & Dymond, Caren C.
- 83-89 Shedding light on the self-consumption value of recreational hunting in European Mediterranean forests
by Martínez-Jauregui, María & Herruzo, A. Casimiro & Campos, Pablo & Soliño, Mario
- 90-100 Nash bargaining and renegotiation with social preferences: case of the roundwood log supply contracts in the French timber market
by Barkaoui, Ahmed & Dragicevic, Arnaud Z.
2016, Volume 68, Issue C
- 1-6 Forest Policy Analysis: Advancing the analytical approach
by Kleinschmit, Daniela & Böcher, Michael & Giessen, Lukas
- 7-15 Framing forest conservation in the global media: An interest-based approach
by Park, Mi Sun & Kleinschmit, Daniela
- 16-21 Forest in crisis: 2 decades of media discourse analysis of Bangladesh print media
by Sadath, Md. Nazmus & Rahman, Sabrina
- 22-29 The role of scientists in forest fire media discourse and its potential influence for policy-agenda setting in Indonesia
by Ekayani, Meti & Nurrochmat, Dodik Ridho & Darusman, Dudung
- 30-38 Network analysis and actor-centred approach — A critical review
by Aurenhammer, Peter K.
- 39-53 Foreign donors driving policy change in recipient countries: Three decades of development aid towards community-based forest policy in Bangladesh
by Rahman, Md Saifur & Sadath, Md. Nazmus & Giessen, Lukas
- 54-64 Contesting national and international forest regimes: Case of timber legality certification for community forests in Central Java, Indonesia
by Nurrochmat, Dodik Ridho & Dharmawan, Arya Hadi & Obidzinski, Krystof & Dermawan, Ahmad & Erbaugh, James Thomas
- 65-72 How does science-based policy advice matter in policy making? The RIU model as a framework for analyzing and explaining processes of scientific knowledge transfer
by Böcher, Michael
- 73-80 Managing information in forest policy networks: Distinguishing the influential actors from the “postmen”
by Hasanagas, Nikolaos D.
- 81-87 Comparing community forestry actors in Cameroon, Indonesia, Namibia, Nepal and Germany
by Schusser, Carsten & Krott, Max & Movuh, Mbolo C. Yufanyi & Logmani, Jacqueline & Devkota, Rosan R. & Maryudi, Ahmad & Salla, Manjola
- 88-98 Factors of political power — The example of forest owners associations in Slovakia
by Šálka, Jaroslav & Dobšinská, Zuzana & Hricová, Zuzana
- 99-104 Choosing timber legality verification as a policy instrument to combat illegal logging in Indonesia
by Maryudi, Ahmad
- 105-117 Assessing survey-based research in forest science: Turning lemons into lemonade?
by Stevanov, Mirjana & Dobšinska, Zuzana & Surový, Peter
- 118-122 Reprint of “Theory in (forest) history — A success story?”
by Steinsiek, Peter-M.
2016, Volume 67, Issue C
- 1-9 Efficacy of carbon and bioenergy markets in mitigating carbon emissions on reforested lands: A case study from Southern United States
by Dwivedi, Puneet & Khanna, Madhu & Sharma, Ajay & Susaeta, Andres
- 10-19 Lifestyle of health and sustainability of forest owners as an indicator of multiple use of forests
by Häyrinen, Liina & Mattila, Osmo & Berghäll, Sami & Toppinen, Anne
- 20-29 Rising to the challenge: A framework for optimising value in collaborative natural resource governance
by Yeboah-Assiamah, Emmanuel & Muller, Kobus & Domfeh, Kwame Ameyaw
- 30-37 Stakeholder coalitions in forest politics: revision of Finnish Forest Act
by Harrinkari, Teemu & Katila, Pia & Karppinen, Heimo
- 38-44 Creating alternative spaces and articulating needs: Challenging gendered notions of forestry and forest ownership through women's networks
by Andersson, Elias & Lidestav, Gun
- 45-51 Reconstituting the role of indigenous structures in protected forest management in Cameroon
by Nkemnyi, Mbunya Francis & De Herdt, Tom & Chuyong, George B. & Vanwing, Tom
- 52-59 A comparison of the concepts: Ecosystem services and forest functions to improve interdisciplinary exchange
by Kindler, Elisabeth
- 60-69 A generalized Reed model with application to wildfire risk in even-aged Southern United States pine plantations
by Susaeta, Andres & Carter, Douglas R. & Chang, Sun Joseph & Adams, Damian C.
- 70-75 The emerging power of peasant farmers in the tenurial conflicts over the uses of state forestland in Central Java, Indonesia
by Maryudi, Ahmad & Citraningtyas, Erlita R. & Purwanto, Ris H. & Sadono, Ronggo & Suryanto, Priyono & Riyanto, Slamet & Siswoko, Bowo D.
2016, Volume 66, Issue C
- 1-10 Barriers and bridges for intensified wood production in Russia: Insights from the environmental history of a regional logging frontier
by Naumov, Vladimir & Angelstam, Per & Elbakidze, Marine
- 11-17 Mixed forests and ecosystem services: Investigating stakeholders' perceptions in a case study in the Polish Carpathians
by Grilli, Gianluca & Jonkisz, Jaroslaw & Ciolli, Marco & Lesinski, Jerzy
- 18-21 The wood market balance as a tool for calculating wood use's climate change mitigation effect — An example for Germany
by Knauf, Marcus
- 22-30 Propensity of farmers to conserve forest within REDD+ projects in areas affected by armed-conflict
by Castro-Nunez, Augusto & Mertz, Ole & Quintero, Marcela
- 31-37 The practice of entrepreneurship in the non-wood forest products sector: Support for innovation on private forest land
by Ludvig, Alice & Tahvanainen, Veera & Dickson, Antonia & Evard, Camille & Kurttila, Mikko & Cosovic, Marija & Chapman, Emma & Wilding, Maria & Weiss, Gerhard
- 38-46 Global sustainability megaforces in shaping the future of the European pulp and paper industry towards a bioeconomy
by Pätäri, Satu & Tuppura, Anni & Toppinen, Anne & Korhonen, Jaana
- 47-58 Insights from the ground level? A content analysis review of multi-national REDD+ studies since 2010
by Fischer, Richard & Hargita, Yvonne & Günter, Sven
2016, Volume 65, Issue C
- 1-8 Evaluating land-use and private forest management responses to a potential forest carbon offset sales program in western Oregon (USA)
by Latta, Gregory S. & Adams, Darius M. & Bell, Kathleen P. & Kline, Jeffrey D.
- 9-16 Institutional barriers in forest owners' cooperation: The case of Estonia
by Põllumäe, Priit & Lilleleht, Ando & Korjus, Henn
- 17-24 Forest social values in a Swedish rural context: The private forest owners' perspective
by Bjärstig, Therese & Kvastegård, Emma
- 25-36 Exploring the interlinkages between governance and social capital: A dynamic model for forestry
by Górriz-Mifsud, Elena & Secco, Laura & Pisani, Elena
- 37-46 Implementing REDD+ at the national level: Stakeholder engagement and policy coherences between REDD+ rules and Kenya's sectoral policies
by Atela, Joanes O. & Quinn, Claire H. & Minang, Peter A. & Duguma, Lalisa A. & Houdet, Joël A.
- 47-58 Faustmann formula before Faustmann in German territorial states
by Viitala, Esa-Jussi
- 59-68 Agenda-setting and framing of policy solutions for forest pests in Canada and Sweden: Avoiding beetle outbreaks?
by Keskitalo, E. Carina H. & Pettersson, Maria & Ambjörnsson, Emmeline Laszlo & Davis, Emily Jane
- 69-78 Users' priorities for good governance in community forestry: Two cases from Nepal's Terai Region
by Lacuna-Richman, Celeste & Devkota, Bishnu P. & Richman, Mark A.
2016, Volume 64, Issue C
- 1-14 Evolution of the short-fiber technological trajectory in Brazil's pulp and paper industry: The role of firm-level innovative capability-building and indigenous institutions
by Figueiredo, Paulo N.
- 15-24 Economic dependence on mangrove forest resources for livelihoods in the Sundarbans, Bangladesh
by Mohammad Abdullah, Abu Nasar & Stacey, Natasha & Garnett, Stephen T. & Myers, Bronwyn
- 25-34 Forest planning and productivity-risk trade-off through the Markowitz mean-variance model
by Dragicevic, Arnaud & Lobianco, Antonello & Leblois, Antoine
- 35-45 Fire occurrence and fire mitigation strategies in a grassland reforestation area in the Philippines
by Ancog, Rico C. & Florece, Leonardo M. & Nicopior, Ozzy Boy
- 46-55 Socio-economic and ecological outcomes of community based forest management: A case study from Tobé-Kpobidon forest in Benin, Western Africa
by Gbedomon, Rodrigue Castro & Floquet, Anne & Mongbo, Roch & Salako, Valère Kolawolé & Fandohan, Adandé Belarmain & Assogbadjo, Achille Ephrem & Glèlè Kakaї, Romain
2016, Volume 63, Issue C
- 1-10 Participation, public policy-making, and legitimacy in the EU Voluntary Partnership Agreement process: The Cameroon case
by Wodschow, Astrid & Nathan, Iben & Cerutti, Paolo
- 11-19 Current pathways towards good forest governance for ecosystem services in the former Soviet republic Tajikistan
by Mislimshoeva, Bunafsha & Herbst, Peter & Koellner, Thomas
- 20-27 Intelligence and deforestation: International data
by Salahodjaev, Raufhon
- 28-34 Apparent Half-Life-Dynamics of Harvested Wood Products (HWPs) in Austria: Development and analysis of weighted time-series for 2002 to 2011
by Braun, Martin & Winner, Georg & Schwarzbauer, Peter & Stern, Tobias
- 35-42 Landowner attitudes and willingness to accept compensation from forest carbon offsets: Application of best–worst choice modeling in Florida USA
by Soto, José R. & Adams, Damian C. & Escobedo, Francisco J.
- 43-51 Economic impacts of climate change considering individual, additive, and simultaneous changes in forest and agriculture sectors in Canada: A dynamic, multi-regional CGE model analysis
by Ochuodho, Thomas O. & Lantz, Van A. & Olale, Edward
- 52-61 Attitudinal and revenue effects on non-industrial private forest owners' willingness-to-harvest timber and woody biomass
by Cai, Zhen & Narine, Lana Landra & D'Amato, Anthony & Aguilar, Francisco Xavier
2016, Volume 62, Issue C
- 2-10 Barriers to innovation in response to regulatory reform: Performance-based forest practices regulation in British Columbia
by Hoberg, George & Malkinson, Leah & Kozak, Laura
- 11-18 Re-inventing forestry expertise: Strategies for coping with biodiversity protection in Finland
by Peltola, Taru & Tuomisaari, Johanna
- 19-29 Corporate–society engagement in plantation forestry in Indonesia: Evolving approaches and their implications
by Szulecka, Julia & Obidzinski, Krystof & Dermawan, Ahmad
- 30-35 The impact of carbon trade on the management of short-rotation forest plantations
by Zhou, Wei & Gao, Lan
- 36-42 Dissimilar framings of forest biodiversity preservation: Uncertainty and legal ambiguity as contributing factors
by Uggla, Ylva & Forsberg, Maria & Larsson, Stig
- 43-53 Certification with Russian characteristics: Implications for social and environmental equity
by Tysiachniouk, Maria & McDermott, Constance L.
- 54-61 Integrative complexity, beliefs, and attitudes: Application to prescribed fire
by Czaja, Michael R. & Bright, Alan D. & Cottrell, Stuart P.
- 62-68 Optimal forest rotation age under efficient climate change mitigation
by Ekholm, Tommi
- 69-77 Indonesia's Forest Management Units: Effective intermediaries in REDD+ implementation?
by Kim, Yeon-Su & Bae, Jae Soo & Fisher, Larry A. & Latifah, Sitti & Afifi, Mansur & Lee, Soo Min & Kim, In-Ae
- 78-87 Challenges to responsible forest governance in Ghana and its implications for professional education
by Ameyaw, Joana & Arts, Bas & Wals, Arjen
- 88-94 Economics of rotation and thinning revisited: the optimality of clearcuts versus continuous cover forestry
by Tahvonen, Olli
- 95-108 Impact of membership in frankincense cooperative firms on rural income and poverty in Tigray, Northern Ethiopia
by Tilahun, Mesfin & Maertens, Miet & Deckers, Jozef & Muys, Bart & Mathijs, Erik
- 109-117 Analyzing the transformations of forest PES in Vietnam: Implications for REDD+
by Trædal, Leif Tore & Vedeld, Pål Olav & Pétursson, Jón Geir
- 118-124 The value of the flood control service of tropical forests: A case study for Trinidad
by Brookhuis, B.J. & Hein, L.G.
- 125-134 Plenterwald, Dauerwald, or clearcut?
by Pukkala, Timo
- 135-140 If you build it, will they come?
by Donovan, Geoffrey H. & Cerveny, Lee K. & Gatziolis, Demetrios
- 141-148 Commercialisation of mopane worm (Imbrasia belina) in rural households in Limpopo Province, South Africa
by Baiyegunhi, L.J.S. & Oppong, B.B.
- 149-157 Can community forestry contribute to household income and sustainable forestry practices in rural area? A case study from Tshapey and Zariphensum in Bhutan
by Moktan, Mani Ram & Norbu, Lungten & Choden, Kunzang
- 158-167 Spatial forest valuation: The role of location in determining attitudes toward payment for ecosystem services policies
by Felardo, Jeff & Lippitt, Christopher D.
- 168-176 Effects of wood harvesting and utilisation policies on the carbon balance of forestry under changing climate: a Finnish case study
by Zubizarreta-Gerendiain, Ane & Pukkala, Timo & Peltola, Heli
- 177-183 Fostering a flexible forest: Challenges and strategies in the advisory practice of a deregulated forest management system
by Lidskog, Rolf & Löfmarck, Erik
- 184-186 Enhancing the application of Krott et al.'s (2014) Actor-Centred Power (ACP): The importance of understanding the effect of changes in polity for the measurement of power dynamics over time
by Prabowo, Doni & Maryudi, Ahmad & Imron, Muhammad A. & Senawi,
2015, Volume 61, Issue C