Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .
2016, Volume 73, Issue C
- 78-89 To insure or not to insure? Analysis of foresters' willingness-to-pay for fire and storm insurance
by Sauter, Philipp A. & Möllmann, Torsten B. & Anastassiadis, Friederike & Mußhoff, Oliver & Möhring, Bernhard
- 90-98 The use of knowledge in evidence-informed voluntary conservation of Finnish forests
by Salomaa, Anna & Paloniemi, Riikka & Hujala, Teppo & Rantala, Salla & Arponen, Anni & Niemelä, Jari
- 99-111 Increasing forest utilization within Bhutan's forest conservation framework: The economic benefits of charcoal production
by Feuerbacher, Arndt & Siebold, Matthias & Chhetri, Ashit & Lippert, Christian & Sander, Klas
- 112-119 The United States-Canada softwood lumber trade: An actual versus optimal export tax
by Parajuli, Rajan & Sarangi, Sudipta & Chang, Sun Joseph & Hill, R. Carter
- 120-129 Promoting harvesting stands connectivity and its economic implications in Brazilian forest plantations applying integer linear programming and simulated annealing
by Augustynczik, Andrey Lessa Derci & Arce, Julio Eduardo & Yousefpour, Rasoul & da Silva, Arinei Carlos Lindbeck
- 130-139 Development narratives, notions of forest crisis, and boom of oil palm plantations in Indonesia
by Susanti, Ari & Maryudi, Ahmad
- 140-152 REDD+ research: Reviewing the literature, limitations and ways forward
by Mbatu, Richard S
- 153-167 Quantifying economic losses from wildfires in black pine afforestations of northern Spain
by Alcasena, Fermín J. & Salis, Michele & Nauslar, Nicholas J. & Aguinaga, A. Eduardo & Vega-García, Cristina
- 168-176 The Ankasa Forest Conservation Area of Ghana: Ecosystem service values and on-site REDD+ opportunity cost
by Tilahun, Mesfin & Damnyag, Lawrence & Anglaaere, Luke C.N.
- 177-184 From REDD+ forests to green landscapes? Analyzing the emerging integrated landscape approach discourse in the UNFCCC
by Nielsen, Tobias Dan
- 185-194 Optimal forest rotation for carbon sequestration and biodiversity conservation by farm income levels
by Nguyen, Trung Thanh & Nghiem, Nhung
- 195-203 Aligning policies to support forest restoration and promote organizational change
by Schultz, Courtney A. & Mattor, Katherine M. & Moseley, Cassandra
- 204-214 A framework for ex-ante analysis of public investment in forest-based development: An application to the Brazilian Amazon
by Banerjee, Onil & Alavalapati, Janaki R.R. & Lima, Eirivelthon
- 215-228 Determinants of household collection of non-timber forest products (NTFPs) and alternative livelihood activities in Similipal Tiger Reserve, India
by Dash, Madhusmita & Behera, Bhagirath & Rahut, Dil Bahadur
- 229-238 Impacts of Finnish cooperation in the Mexican policy making process: From the community forest management to the liberalization of forest services
by Hinojosa Flores, Isaías Daniel & Skutsch, Margaret & Mustalahti, Irmeli
- 239-250 A local knowledge-based approach to predict anthropic harvesting pressure zones of wild edible mushrooms as a tool for forest conservation in Central Mexico
by Franco-Maass, Sergio & Burrola-Aguilar, Cristina & Arana-Gabriel, Yolanda & García-Almaraz, Luis Antonio
- 251-261 Playing forest governance games: State-village conflict in Iran
by Soltani, Arezoo & Sankhayan, Prem Lall & Hofstad, Ole
- 262-263 A comment on potential effects of a trans-pacific partnership on forest industries
by Narayanan, G. Badri
- 264-269 Optimal rate of paper recycling
by Tatoutchoup, Francis Didier
- 271-276 Empirical linkages between devolved tenure systems and forest conditions: An introduction to the literature review
by Yin, Runsheng
- 277-285 Empirical linkages between devolved tenure systems and forest conditions: Primary evidence
by Yin, Runsheng & Zulu, Leo & Qi, Jiaguo & Freudenberger, Mark & Sommerville, Matthew
- 286-293 Empirical linkages between devolved tenure systems and forest conditions: Selected case studies and country experiences
by Shi, Miaoying & Yin, Runsheng & Zulu, Leo & Qi, Jiaguo & Freudenberger, Mark & Sommerville, Matthew
- 294-299 Empirical linkages between devolved tenure systems and forest conditions: Challenges, findings, and recommendations
by Yin, Runsheng & Zulu, Leo & Qi, Jiaguo & Freudenberger, Mark & Sommerville, Matthew
- 300-307 Forestry decentralization and poverty alleviation: A review
by Adam, Y.O. & Eltayeb, A.M.
2016, Volume 72, Issue C
- 7-17 On a forest as a commodity and on commodification in the discipline of forestry
by Khan, M. Ali
- 18-26 Global climate change impacts on forests and markets
by Sohngen, Brent & Tian, Xiaohui
- 27-36 Insights from behavioural economics for forest economics and environmental policy: Potential nudges to encourage woodland creation for climate change mitigation and adaptation?
by Valatin, Gregory & Moseley, Darren & Dandy, Norman
- 37-45 Revealed social preferences and joint forest management outcomes
by Kumar, Pradeep & Kant, Shashi
- 46-55 Valuation of First Nations peoples' social, cultural, and land use activities using life satisfaction approach
by Kant, Shashi & Vertinsky, Ilan & Zheng, Bin
- 56-65 Private and public timber production: How markets and political institutions matter
by Deegen, Peter
- 66-77 Coordination of forest management through market and political institutions
by Coordes, Renke
- 78-84 Payments for forest-based environmental services: A close look
by Zhang, Daowei
- 85-91 Whereabouts devolution and collective forest management?
by Hyde, William F.
- 92-98 China's forest tenure reform and institutional change at a crossroads
by Liu, Ping & Yin, Runsheng & Li, Hua
- 99-105 Integrating natural capital into system of national accounts for policy analysis: An application of a computable general equilibrium model
by Ochuodho, Thomas O. & Alavalapati, Janaki R.R.
- 106-114 Technical, allocative, and total profit efficiency of loblolly pine forests under changing climatic conditions
by Susaeta, Andres & Adams, Damian C. & Carter, Douglas R. & Gonzalez-Benecke, Carlos & Dwivedi, Puneet
- 115-121 Comparing the financial performance of timber REITs and other REITs
by Piao, Xiaorui & Mei, Bin & Xue, Yuan
- 122-131 Validation and enhancement of a spatial economic tool for assessing ecosystem services provided by planted forests
by Yao, Richard T. & Harrison, Duncan R. & Velarde, Sandra J. & Barry, Luke E.
2016, Volume 71, Issue C
- 1-10 The potential of REDD+ for carbon sequestration in tropical forests: Supply curves for carbon storage for Kalimantan, Indonesia
by Indrajaya, Yonky & van der Werf, Edwin & Weikard, Hans-Peter & Mohren, Frits & van Ierland, Ekko C.
- 11-22 Preference and WTP stability for public forest management
by Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Barczak, Anna & Budziński, Wiktor & Giergiczny, Marek & Hanley, Nick
- 23-35 Environmental income improves household-level poverty assessments and dynamics
by Walelign, Solomon Zena & Charlery, Lindy & Smith-Hall, Carsten & Chhetri, Bir Bahadur Khanal & Larsen, Helle Overgaard
- 36-42 Recognized but not supported: Assessing the incorporation of non-timber forest products into Mexican forest policy
by Delgado, Tzitzi Sharhí & McCall, Michael Keith & López-Binqüist, Citlalli
- 43-51 Ecosystem accounting for measuring total income in private and public agroforestry farms
by Ovando, Paola & Campos, Pablo & Oviedo, José L. & Caparrós, Alejandro
- 52-59 Historical development of institutional arrangements for forest monitoring and REDD+ MRV in Peru: Discursive-institutionalist perspectives
by Ochieng, R.M. & Visseren-Hamakers, I.J. & Brockhaus, M. & Kowler, L.F. & Herold, M. & Arts, B.
- 61-62 Integrating ecosystem service concepts into valuation and management decisions
by Hodges, Donald G. & Zadnik Stirn, Lidija & Grebner, Donald L.
- 63-70 Valuing hypothetical wildfire impacts with a Kuhn–Tucker model of recreation demand
by Sánchez, José J. & Baerenklau, Ken & González-Cabán, Armando
- 71-79 Latent preferences of residents regarding an urban forest recreation setting in Ljubljana, Slovenia
by Japelj, Anže & Mavsar, Robert & Hodges, Donald & Kovač, Marko & Juvančič, Luka
- 80-86 Participatory and multi-criteria analysis for forest (ecosystem) management: A case study of Pohorje, Slovenia
by Grošelj, Petra & Hodges, Donald G. & Zadnik Stirn, Lidija
- 87-93 Forest biomass for energy in multi-functional forest management: Insight into the perceptions of forest-related professionals
by Leban, Vasja & Pezdevšek Malovrh, Špela & Zadnik Stirn, Lidija & Krč, Janez
- 94-102 Exploring the role of forest resources in reducing community vulnerability to the heat effects of climate change
by Walton, Z.L. & Poudyal, N.C. & Hepinstall-Cymerman, J. & Johnson Gaither, C. & Boley, B.B.
- 103-114 Additionality and design of forest conservation programs: Insights from Ecuador's Socio Bosque Program
by Mohebalian, Phillip M. & Aguilar, Francisco X.
- 115-123 Revenue loss from legal timber in Indonesia
by Mumbunan, Sonny & Wahyudi, Riko
2016, Volume 70, Issue C
- 1-8 Transaction costs and the organization of CFEs: Experiences from ejidos in Quintana Roo, Mexico
by Carias Vega, Dora & Keenan, Rodney J.
- 9-15 Examining hardwood pulp and ethanol prices for improved poplar plantations in Canada
by Work, J. & Qiu, F. & Luckert, M.K.
- 16-19 Modeling stumpage markets using vector error correction vs. simultaneous equation estimation approach: A case of the Louisiana sawtimber market
by Parajuli, Rajan & Zhang, Daowei & Chang, Sun Joseph
- 20-29 Towards harmonized assessment of European forest availability for wood supply in Europe
by Alberdi, Iciar & Michalak, Roman & Fischer, Christoph & Gasparini, Patrizia & Brändli, Urs-Beat & Tomter, Stein Michael & Kuliesis, Andrius & Snorrason, Arnór & Redmond, John & Hernández, Laura & Lanz, Adrian & Vidondo, Beatriz & Stoyanov, Nickola & Stoyanova, Maria & Vestman, Martin & Barreiro, Susana & Marin, Gheorghe & Cañellas, Isabel & Vidal, Claude
- 30-38 Norwegian family forest owners' willingness to participate in carbon offset programs
by Håbesland, Daniel E. & Kilgore, Michael A. & Becker, Dennis R. & Snyder, Stephanie A. & Solberg, Birger & Sjølie, Hanne K. & Lindstad, Berit H.
- 39-46 Examining timberland ownership and control strategies in the global forest sector
by Korhonen, J. & Zhang, Y. & Toppinen, A.
- 47-55 The role of institutions in the production of space for tourism: National Forest Parks in China
by Luo, Fen & Moyle, Brent D. & Bao, Jigang & Zhong, Yongde
- 56-66 Forest density preferences of homebuyers in the wildland-urban interface
by Hjerpe, Evan & Kim, Yeon-Su & Dunn, Leah
- 67-79 REDD+ implementation in the Ecuadorian Amazon: Why land configuration and common-pool resources management matter
by Loaiza, T. & Nehren, U. & Gerold, G.
- 80-90 Forest conflicts and public intervention. The case of the forests of María and Vélez Blanco (Almeria, Spain). 1879–1901
by Segado Castro, Gonzalo & Zamora Díaz, Ricardo
- 91-98 Forest Stewardship Council certification for forest ecosystem services: An analysis of stakeholder adaptability
by Jaung, Wanggi & Putzel, Louis & Bull, Gary Q. & Kozak, Robert & Elliott, Chris
- 99-105 An indicator to assess the pellet production per forest area. A case-study from Portugal
by Nunes, João & Freitas, Helena
- 106-112 A bridge that disconnects – On shared and divided socio-spatialities in the pulp mill conflict between Uruguay and Argentina
by Kaakinen, Inka & Lehtinen, Ari
- 113-123 Impacts of land use and land use changes on the resilience of beekeeping in Uruguay
by Malkamäki, Arttu & Toppinen, Anne & Kanninen, Markku
- 124-127 The nature of Brexit. How the UK exiting the European Union could affect European forest and (forest related) environmental policy
by Winkel, Georg & Derks, Jakob
- 128-136 Policy design for forest carbon sequestration: A review of the literature
by Gren, Ing-Marie & Zeleke, Abenezer Aklilu
- 137-146 Participation and deliberation in Swedish forest governance: The process of initiating a National Forest Program
by Johansson, Johanna
- 147-154 Are forest researchers only scientists? Case studies on the roles of researchers in Japanese and Swedish forest policy processes
by Nagasaka, Kenji & Böcher, Michael & Krott, Max
- 155-163 The relative importance of community forests, government forests, and private forests for household-level incomes in the Middle Hills of Nepal
by Oli, Bishwa Nath & Treue, Thorsten & Smith-Hall, Carsten
- 164-171 Assessing awareness of tree pests and pathogens amongst tree professionals: A pan-European perspective
by Marzano, Mariella & Dandy, Norman & Papazova-Anakieva, Irena & Avtzis, Dimitrios & Connolly, Tom & Eschen, René & Glavendekić, Milka & Hurley, Brett & Lindelöw, Åke & Matošević, Dinka & Tomov, Rumen & Vettraino, Anna Maria
- 172-180 Translating institutional change - forest journals as diverse policy actors
by Peltomaa, Juha & Hildén, Mikael & Huttunen, Suvi
2016, Volume 69, Issue C
- 1-10 First Nations and industry collaboration for forest governance in northwestern Ontario, Canada
by Zurba, Melanie & Diduck, Alan P. & Sinclair, A. John
- 11-20 Is Indonesia utilising its international partners? The driving forces behind Forest Management Units
by Sahide, Muhammad Alif K. & Maryudi, Ahmad & Supratman, Supratman & Giessen, Lukas
- 21-30 Neoliberalization of forestry discourses in Chile
by Manuschevich, Daniela
- 31-39 How should a forest carbon rent policy be implemented?
by Lintunen, Jussi & Laturi, Jani & Uusivuori, Jussi
- 40-44 Barriers to policy implementation and implications for Zambia's forest ecosystems
by Kalaba, Felix Kanungwe
- 45-52 Unpacking the impacts of ‘participatory’ forestry policies: Evidence from Kenya
by Mutune, Jane Mutheu & Lund, Jens Friis
- 53-61 Commercial income and capital of hunting: an application to forest estates in Andalucía
by Herruzo, A.C. & Martínez-Jauregui, M. & Carranza, J. & Campos, P.
- 62-72 Estimates of residual fibre supply and the impacts of new bioenergy capacity from a forest sector transportation model of the Canadian Prairie Provinces
by Peter, Brian & Niquidet, Kurt
- 73-82 Forest carbon mitigation policy: A policy gap analysis for British Columbia
by Hoberg, George & Peterson St-Laurent, Guillaume & Schittecatte, Gabrielle & Dymond, Caren C.
- 83-89 Shedding light on the self-consumption value of recreational hunting in European Mediterranean forests
by Martínez-Jauregui, María & Herruzo, A. Casimiro & Campos, Pablo & Soliño, Mario
- 90-100 Nash bargaining and renegotiation with social preferences: case of the roundwood log supply contracts in the French timber market
by Barkaoui, Ahmed & Dragicevic, Arnaud Z.
2016, Volume 68, Issue C
- 1-6 Forest Policy Analysis: Advancing the analytical approach
by Kleinschmit, Daniela & Böcher, Michael & Giessen, Lukas
- 7-15 Framing forest conservation in the global media: An interest-based approach
by Park, Mi Sun & Kleinschmit, Daniela
- 16-21 Forest in crisis: 2 decades of media discourse analysis of Bangladesh print media
by Sadath, Md. Nazmus & Rahman, Sabrina
- 22-29 The role of scientists in forest fire media discourse and its potential influence for policy-agenda setting in Indonesia
by Ekayani, Meti & Nurrochmat, Dodik Ridho & Darusman, Dudung
- 30-38 Network analysis and actor-centred approach — A critical review
by Aurenhammer, Peter K.
- 39-53 Foreign donors driving policy change in recipient countries: Three decades of development aid towards community-based forest policy in Bangladesh
by Rahman, Md Saifur & Sadath, Md. Nazmus & Giessen, Lukas
- 54-64 Contesting national and international forest regimes: Case of timber legality certification for community forests in Central Java, Indonesia
by Nurrochmat, Dodik Ridho & Dharmawan, Arya Hadi & Obidzinski, Krystof & Dermawan, Ahmad & Erbaugh, James Thomas
- 65-72 How does science-based policy advice matter in policy making? The RIU model as a framework for analyzing and explaining processes of scientific knowledge transfer
by Böcher, Michael
- 73-80 Managing information in forest policy networks: Distinguishing the influential actors from the “postmen”
by Hasanagas, Nikolaos D.
- 81-87 Comparing community forestry actors in Cameroon, Indonesia, Namibia, Nepal and Germany
by Schusser, Carsten & Krott, Max & Movuh, Mbolo C. Yufanyi & Logmani, Jacqueline & Devkota, Rosan R. & Maryudi, Ahmad & Salla, Manjola
- 88-98 Factors of political power — The example of forest owners associations in Slovakia
by Šálka, Jaroslav & Dobšinská, Zuzana & Hricová, Zuzana
- 99-104 Choosing timber legality verification as a policy instrument to combat illegal logging in Indonesia
by Maryudi, Ahmad
- 105-117 Assessing survey-based research in forest science: Turning lemons into lemonade?
by Stevanov, Mirjana & Dobšinska, Zuzana & Surový, Peter
- 118-122 Reprint of “Theory in (forest) history — A success story?”
by Steinsiek, Peter-M.
2016, Volume 67, Issue C
- 1-9 Efficacy of carbon and bioenergy markets in mitigating carbon emissions on reforested lands: A case study from Southern United States
by Dwivedi, Puneet & Khanna, Madhu & Sharma, Ajay & Susaeta, Andres
- 10-19 Lifestyle of health and sustainability of forest owners as an indicator of multiple use of forests
by Häyrinen, Liina & Mattila, Osmo & Berghäll, Sami & Toppinen, Anne
- 20-29 Rising to the challenge: A framework for optimising value in collaborative natural resource governance
by Yeboah-Assiamah, Emmanuel & Muller, Kobus & Domfeh, Kwame Ameyaw
- 30-37 Stakeholder coalitions in forest politics: revision of Finnish Forest Act
by Harrinkari, Teemu & Katila, Pia & Karppinen, Heimo
- 38-44 Creating alternative spaces and articulating needs: Challenging gendered notions of forestry and forest ownership through women's networks
by Andersson, Elias & Lidestav, Gun
- 45-51 Reconstituting the role of indigenous structures in protected forest management in Cameroon
by Nkemnyi, Mbunya Francis & De Herdt, Tom & Chuyong, George B. & Vanwing, Tom
- 52-59 A comparison of the concepts: Ecosystem services and forest functions to improve interdisciplinary exchange
by Kindler, Elisabeth
- 60-69 A generalized Reed model with application to wildfire risk in even-aged Southern United States pine plantations
by Susaeta, Andres & Carter, Douglas R. & Chang, Sun Joseph & Adams, Damian C.
- 70-75 The emerging power of peasant farmers in the tenurial conflicts over the uses of state forestland in Central Java, Indonesia
by Maryudi, Ahmad & Citraningtyas, Erlita R. & Purwanto, Ris H. & Sadono, Ronggo & Suryanto, Priyono & Riyanto, Slamet & Siswoko, Bowo D.
2016, Volume 66, Issue C
- 1-10 Barriers and bridges for intensified wood production in Russia: Insights from the environmental history of a regional logging frontier
by Naumov, Vladimir & Angelstam, Per & Elbakidze, Marine
- 11-17 Mixed forests and ecosystem services: Investigating stakeholders' perceptions in a case study in the Polish Carpathians
by Grilli, Gianluca & Jonkisz, Jaroslaw & Ciolli, Marco & Lesinski, Jerzy
- 18-21 The wood market balance as a tool for calculating wood use's climate change mitigation effect — An example for Germany
by Knauf, Marcus
- 22-30 Propensity of farmers to conserve forest within REDD+ projects in areas affected by armed-conflict
by Castro-Nunez, Augusto & Mertz, Ole & Quintero, Marcela
- 31-37 The practice of entrepreneurship in the non-wood forest products sector: Support for innovation on private forest land
by Ludvig, Alice & Tahvanainen, Veera & Dickson, Antonia & Evard, Camille & Kurttila, Mikko & Cosovic, Marija & Chapman, Emma & Wilding, Maria & Weiss, Gerhard
- 38-46 Global sustainability megaforces in shaping the future of the European pulp and paper industry towards a bioeconomy
by Pätäri, Satu & Tuppura, Anni & Toppinen, Anne & Korhonen, Jaana
- 47-58 Insights from the ground level? A content analysis review of multi-national REDD+ studies since 2010
by Fischer, Richard & Hargita, Yvonne & Günter, Sven
2016, Volume 65, Issue C
- 1-8 Evaluating land-use and private forest management responses to a potential forest carbon offset sales program in western Oregon (USA)
by Latta, Gregory S. & Adams, Darius M. & Bell, Kathleen P. & Kline, Jeffrey D.
- 9-16 Institutional barriers in forest owners' cooperation: The case of Estonia
by Põllumäe, Priit & Lilleleht, Ando & Korjus, Henn
- 17-24 Forest social values in a Swedish rural context: The private forest owners' perspective
by Bjärstig, Therese & Kvastegård, Emma
- 25-36 Exploring the interlinkages between governance and social capital: A dynamic model for forestry
by Górriz-Mifsud, Elena & Secco, Laura & Pisani, Elena
- 37-46 Implementing REDD+ at the national level: Stakeholder engagement and policy coherences between REDD+ rules and Kenya's sectoral policies
by Atela, Joanes O. & Quinn, Claire H. & Minang, Peter A. & Duguma, Lalisa A. & Houdet, Joël A.
- 47-58 Faustmann formula before Faustmann in German territorial states
by Viitala, Esa-Jussi
- 59-68 Agenda-setting and framing of policy solutions for forest pests in Canada and Sweden: Avoiding beetle outbreaks?
by Keskitalo, E. Carina H. & Pettersson, Maria & Ambjörnsson, Emmeline Laszlo & Davis, Emily Jane
- 69-78 Users' priorities for good governance in community forestry: Two cases from Nepal's Terai Region
by Lacuna-Richman, Celeste & Devkota, Bishnu P. & Richman, Mark A.
2016, Volume 64, Issue C
- 1-14 Evolution of the short-fiber technological trajectory in Brazil's pulp and paper industry: The role of firm-level innovative capability-building and indigenous institutions
by Figueiredo, Paulo N.
- 15-24 Economic dependence on mangrove forest resources for livelihoods in the Sundarbans, Bangladesh
by Mohammad Abdullah, Abu Nasar & Stacey, Natasha & Garnett, Stephen T. & Myers, Bronwyn
- 25-34 Forest planning and productivity-risk trade-off through the Markowitz mean-variance model
by Dragicevic, Arnaud & Lobianco, Antonello & Leblois, Antoine
- 35-45 Fire occurrence and fire mitigation strategies in a grassland reforestation area in the Philippines
by Ancog, Rico C. & Florece, Leonardo M. & Nicopior, Ozzy Boy
- 46-55 Socio-economic and ecological outcomes of community based forest management: A case study from Tobé-Kpobidon forest in Benin, Western Africa
by Gbedomon, Rodrigue Castro & Floquet, Anne & Mongbo, Roch & Salako, Valère Kolawolé & Fandohan, Adandé Belarmain & Assogbadjo, Achille Ephrem & Glèlè Kakaї, Romain
2016, Volume 63, Issue C
- 1-10 Participation, public policy-making, and legitimacy in the EU Voluntary Partnership Agreement process: The Cameroon case
by Wodschow, Astrid & Nathan, Iben & Cerutti, Paolo
- 11-19 Current pathways towards good forest governance for ecosystem services in the former Soviet republic Tajikistan
by Mislimshoeva, Bunafsha & Herbst, Peter & Koellner, Thomas
- 20-27 Intelligence and deforestation: International data
by Salahodjaev, Raufhon
- 28-34 Apparent Half-Life-Dynamics of Harvested Wood Products (HWPs) in Austria: Development and analysis of weighted time-series for 2002 to 2011
by Braun, Martin & Winner, Georg & Schwarzbauer, Peter & Stern, Tobias
- 35-42 Landowner attitudes and willingness to accept compensation from forest carbon offsets: Application of best–worst choice modeling in Florida USA
by Soto, José R. & Adams, Damian C. & Escobedo, Francisco J.
- 43-51 Economic impacts of climate change considering individual, additive, and simultaneous changes in forest and agriculture sectors in Canada: A dynamic, multi-regional CGE model analysis
by Ochuodho, Thomas O. & Lantz, Van A. & Olale, Edward
- 52-61 Attitudinal and revenue effects on non-industrial private forest owners' willingness-to-harvest timber and woody biomass
by Cai, Zhen & Narine, Lana Landra & D'Amato, Anthony & Aguilar, Francisco Xavier
2016, Volume 62, Issue C
- 2-10 Barriers to innovation in response to regulatory reform: Performance-based forest practices regulation in British Columbia
by Hoberg, George & Malkinson, Leah & Kozak, Laura
- 11-18 Re-inventing forestry expertise: Strategies for coping with biodiversity protection in Finland
by Peltola, Taru & Tuomisaari, Johanna
- 19-29 Corporate–society engagement in plantation forestry in Indonesia: Evolving approaches and their implications
by Szulecka, Julia & Obidzinski, Krystof & Dermawan, Ahmad
- 30-35 The impact of carbon trade on the management of short-rotation forest plantations
by Zhou, Wei & Gao, Lan
- 36-42 Dissimilar framings of forest biodiversity preservation: Uncertainty and legal ambiguity as contributing factors
by Uggla, Ylva & Forsberg, Maria & Larsson, Stig
- 43-53 Certification with Russian characteristics: Implications for social and environmental equity
by Tysiachniouk, Maria & McDermott, Constance L.
- 54-61 Integrative complexity, beliefs, and attitudes: Application to prescribed fire
by Czaja, Michael R. & Bright, Alan D. & Cottrell, Stuart P.
- 62-68 Optimal forest rotation age under efficient climate change mitigation
by Ekholm, Tommi
- 69-77 Indonesia's Forest Management Units: Effective intermediaries in REDD+ implementation?
by Kim, Yeon-Su & Bae, Jae Soo & Fisher, Larry A. & Latifah, Sitti & Afifi, Mansur & Lee, Soo Min & Kim, In-Ae
- 78-87 Challenges to responsible forest governance in Ghana and its implications for professional education
by Ameyaw, Joana & Arts, Bas & Wals, Arjen
- 88-94 Economics of rotation and thinning revisited: the optimality of clearcuts versus continuous cover forestry
by Tahvonen, Olli
- 95-108 Impact of membership in frankincense cooperative firms on rural income and poverty in Tigray, Northern Ethiopia
by Tilahun, Mesfin & Maertens, Miet & Deckers, Jozef & Muys, Bart & Mathijs, Erik
- 109-117 Analyzing the transformations of forest PES in Vietnam: Implications for REDD+
by Trædal, Leif Tore & Vedeld, Pål Olav & Pétursson, Jón Geir
- 118-124 The value of the flood control service of tropical forests: A case study for Trinidad
by Brookhuis, B.J. & Hein, L.G.
- 125-134 Plenterwald, Dauerwald, or clearcut?
by Pukkala, Timo
- 135-140 If you build it, will they come?
by Donovan, Geoffrey H. & Cerveny, Lee K. & Gatziolis, Demetrios
- 141-148 Commercialisation of mopane worm (Imbrasia belina) in rural households in Limpopo Province, South Africa
by Baiyegunhi, L.J.S. & Oppong, B.B.
- 149-157 Can community forestry contribute to household income and sustainable forestry practices in rural area? A case study from Tshapey and Zariphensum in Bhutan
by Moktan, Mani Ram & Norbu, Lungten & Choden, Kunzang
- 158-167 Spatial forest valuation: The role of location in determining attitudes toward payment for ecosystem services policies
by Felardo, Jeff & Lippitt, Christopher D.
- 168-176 Effects of wood harvesting and utilisation policies on the carbon balance of forestry under changing climate: a Finnish case study
by Zubizarreta-Gerendiain, Ane & Pukkala, Timo & Peltola, Heli
- 177-183 Fostering a flexible forest: Challenges and strategies in the advisory practice of a deregulated forest management system
by Lidskog, Rolf & Löfmarck, Erik
- 184-186 Enhancing the application of Krott et al.'s (2014) Actor-Centred Power (ACP): The importance of understanding the effect of changes in polity for the measurement of power dynamics over time
by Prabowo, Doni & Maryudi, Ahmad & Imron, Muhammad A. & Senawi,
2015, Volume 61, Issue C
- 1-10 How governance impacts non-timber forest product value chains in Cameroon
by Tieguhong, Julius Chupezi & Ingram, Verina & Mala, William Armand & Ndoye, Ousseynou & Grouwels, Sophie
- 11-19 Wildlife-tourism, local communities and tiger conservation: A village-level study in Corbett Tiger Reserve, India
by Rastogi, Archi & Hickey, Gordon M. & Anand, Anupam & Badola, Ruchi & Hussain, Syed Ainul
- 20-29 Household participation and effects of community forest management on income and poverty levels: Empirical evidence from Bhutan
by Rahut, Dil Bahadur & Ali, Akhter & Behera, Bhagirath
- 30-38 Store or export? An economic evaluation of financial compensation to forest sector after windstorm. The case of Hurricane Klaus
by Caurla, Sylvain & Garcia, Serge & Niedzwiedz, Alexandra
- 39-50 Redesigning Indonesian forest fiscal policy to support forest conservation
by Nurfatriani, Fitri & Darusman, Dudung & Nurrochmat, Dodik Ridho & Yustika, Ahmad Erani & Muttaqin, Muhammad Zahrul
- 51-58 Land tenure, asset heterogeneity and deforestation in Southern Burkina Faso
by Etongo, Daniel & Djenontin, Ida Nadia S. & Kanninen, Markku & Fobissie, Kalame & Korhonen-Kurki, Kaisa & Djoudi, Houria
- 59-69 Exploring public perceptions of forest adaptation strategies in Western Canada: Implications for policy-makers
by Hajjar, Reem & Kozak, Robert A.
- 70-76 Forest cover increase in India: The role of policy and markets
by Raghavan, Roopali & Shrimali, Gireesh
- 77-86 The design and management of multi-stakeholder research networks to maximize knowledge mobilization and innovation opportunities in the forest sector
by Klenk, Nicole Lisa & Wyatt, Stephen
- 87-94 SWOT analysis and strategy development for forest fuel supply chains in South East Europe
by Rauch, Peter & Wolfsmayr, Ulrich J. & Borz, Stelian Alexandru & Triplat, Matevž & Krajnc, Nike & Kolck, Matthias & Oberwimmer, Roland & Ketikidis, Chrysovalantis & Vasiljevic, Aleksandar & Stauder, Michael & Mühlberg, Christoph & Derczeni, Rudolf & Oravec, Milan & Krissakova, Ingrid & Handlos, Maximilian
- 95-103 Assessing the decadal impact of China's sloping land conversion program on household income under enrollment and earning differentiation
by Li, Hua & Yao, Shunbo & Yin, Runsheng & Liu, Guangquan
- 104-112 The direct-use value of urban tree non-timber forest products to household income in poorer suburbs in South African towns
by Kaoma, Humphrey & Shackleton, Charlie M.
- 113-121 An investigation of China's import demand for wood pulp and wastepaper
by Sun, Changyou
- 122-134 Combining scientific and stakeholder knowledge in future scenario development — A forest landscape case study in northern Sweden
by Carlsson, Julia & Eriksson, Ljusk Ola & Öhman, Karin & Nordström, Eva-Maria
- 135-146 Prioritization of useful medicinal tree species for conservation in Wari-Maro Forest Reserve in Benin: A multivariate analysis approach
by Yaoitcha, Alain S. & Houehanou, Thierry D. & Fandohan, Adandé Belarmain & Houinato, Marcel R.B.
2015, Volume 60, Issue C
- 1-6 Paradoxes of participation: The logic of professionalization in participatory forestry
by Lund, Jens Friis
- 7-18 Rethinking ‘expert’ knowledge in community forest management in Tanzania
by Scheba, Andreas & Mustalahti, Irmeli
- 19-26 Choice and power: Resistance to technical domination in Senegal's forest decentralization
by Faye, Papa
- 27-34 The politics of expertise in participatory forestry: a case from Tanzania
by Green, Kathryn E. & Lund, Jens Friis
- 35-49 The use and usefulness of inventory-based management planning to forest management: Evidence from community forestry in Nepal
by Toft, Maja Nastasia Juul & Adeyeye, Yemi & Lund, Jens Friis
- 50-61 The scientific framing of forestry decentralization in Nepal
by Rutt, Rebecca Leigh & Chhetri, Bir Bahadur Khanal & Pokharel, Ridish & Rayamajhi, Santosh & Tiwari, Krishna & Treue, Thorsten
2015, Volume 59, Issue C
- 1-6 Complex regulatory frameworks governing private smallholder tree plantations in Gunungkidul District, Indonesia
by Maryudi, Ahmad & Nawir, Ani A. & Permadi, Dwiko B. & Purwanto, Ris H. & Pratiwi, Dian & Syofi'i, Ahmad & Sumardamto, Purnomo
- 7-18 Analyzing the perception of deforestation drivers by African policy makers in light of possible REDD+ policy responses
by Wehkamp, Johanna & Aquino, André & Fuss, Sabine & Reed, Erik W.
- 19-26 From restitution to revival: A case of commons re-establishment and restitution in Slovenia
by Premrl, Tine & Udovč, Andrej & Bogataj, Nevenka & Krč, Janez
- 27-34 Social participation into regional forest planning attending to multifunctional objectives
by Rico, Margarita & González, Andrés
- 35-46 Contributions of local floodplain resources to livelihoods and household income in the Peruvian Amazon
by Cotta, Jamie N.
- 47-55 Community forestry research in Canada: A bibliometric perspective
by Bullock, Ryan & Lawler, Julia
- 56-65 Analysis of the sectoral innovation system for forestry of the Czech Republic. Does it even exist?
by Jarský, Vilém
- 66-74 Adapting sustainable forest management to climate policy uncertainty: A conceptual framework
by Zhou, Mo
- 75-82 Biomass supply curves for western juniper in Central Oregon, USA, under alternative business models and policy assumptions
by Lauer, Chris & McCaulou, Jeff C. & Sessions, John & Capalbo, Susan M.
- 83-90 Characterizing the profiles, motivations and behaviour of Quebec's forest owners
by Côté, Marc-André & Gilbert, Diane & Nadeau, Solange
2015, Volume 58, Issue C
- 5-11 Transnational self-help networks and community forestry: A theoretical framework
by Dupuits, Emilie
- 12-20 Advancing small-scale forestry under FLEGT and REDD in Ghana
by Hajjar, Reem
- 21-28 ‘A new landlord’ (địa chủ mới)? Community, land conflict and State Forest Companies (SFCs) in Vietnam
by To, Phuc Xuan & Mahanty, Sango & Dressler, Wolfram H.
- 29-36 Community forestry engagement with market forces: A comparative perspective from Bhutan and Montana
by Belsky, Jill M.
- 37-46 The political economy of forest entitlements: can community based forest management reduce vulnerability at the forest margin?
by Chomba, Susan & Treue, Thorsten & Sinclair, Fergus
- 47-55 Managing leftovers: Does community forestry increase secure and equitable access to valuable resources for the rural poor?
by Anderson, Jon & Mehta, Shreya & Epelu, Edna & Cohen, Brian
- 56-64 Disturbances, robustness and adaptation in forest commons: Comparative insights from two cases in the Southeastern Alps
by Gatto, Paola & Bogataj, Nevenka
- 65-74 Community based forest enterprises in Britain: Two organising typologies
by Ambrose-Oji, Bianca & Lawrence, Anna & Stewart, Amy
- 75-84 Assessing the sustainability in community based forestry: A case from Nepal
by Pokharel, Ridish K. & Neupane, Prem Raj & Tiwari, Krishna Raj & Köhl, Michael
- 85-91 Community forestry in British Columbia: Policy progression and public participation
by Furness, Ella & Harshaw, Howard & Nelson, Harry
- 92-101 Powerful stakeholders as drivers of community forestry — Results of an international study
by Schusser, Carsten & Krott, Max & Yufanyi Movuh, Mbolo C. & Logmani, Jacqueline & Devkota, Rosan R. & Maryudi, Ahamad & Salla, Manjola & Bach, Ngo Duy
2015, Volume 57, Issue C