Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
October 1989, Volume 6, Issue 4
July 1989, Volume 6, Issue 3
April 1989, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 106-173 Modelling the role of government deficits in developing countries
by Minford, Patrick & Walters, Alan
- 174-181 Optimal linear income taxation, redistribution and labour supply
by Kim, Kyoo H.
- 182-188 Stability and structural forms of economic models
by Schoonbeek, Lambert
- 189-202 Production--demand adjustment in Norwegian manufacturing : A quarterly error correction model
by Biorn, Erik & Olsen, Hilde
- 203-219 When it all began : The 1936 Tinbergen model revisited
by Dhaene, Geert & Barten, Anton P.
- 220-240 Testing models generating time varying asset return expectations and risks : The case of UK private sector pension funds
by Blake, David
January 1989, Volume 6, Issue 1
October 1988, Volume 5, Issue 4
- 286-346 A comparative sensitivity analysis of the MODVEN VII macroeconomic model for Venezuela
by Palma, Pedro A. & Fontiveros, Domingo
- 347-353 Examining the role of expectations in a macromodel : Some results with the Finnish QMED model
by Lahti, Ari & Viren, Matti
- 354-376 A supply constrained macroeconometric model of Tanzania
by Lipumba, Nguyuru & Ndulu, Benno & Horton, Sue & Plourde, Andre
- 377-384 The cobweb model: Its instability and the onset of chaos
by Chiarella, Carl
- 385-395 Automating the computation of solutions of large economic models
by Pearson, K. R.
- 396-402 Profit sharing in a competitive environment
by Eckalbar, John C.
July 1988, Volume 5, Issue 3
April 1988, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 83-132 The Reserve Bank econometric model of the New Zealand economy : Model XI
by Clements, R. T. & Hansen, C. D. & Hames, M. J.
- 133-144 Capital asset pricing under alternative policy regimes
by Green, Christopher & Keating, Giles
- 145-150 The sensitivity of estimated employment effects in input-output studies : An example of the use of marginal versus average coefficients
by Driver, Ciaran & Kilpatrick, Andrew & Naisbitt, Barry
- 151-164 Real effects of demand- and supply-side policies in interdependent economies
by Attanasio, O. & van der Ploeg, F.
January 1988, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 2-8 Econometric modelling of partial adjustment : The Cochrane-Orcutt procedure, flaws and remedies
by Aschheim, Joseph & Tavlas, George S.
- 9-18 Portfolio choice in Irish financial markets
by Browne, F. X. & Honohan, Patrick
- 19-31 Manpower planning models with labour market adjustment : Applications to Colombia, Republic of Korea and Pakistan
by Cohen, S. I.
- 32-40 The effects of investment subsidies on employment
by Driehuis, Wim & van den Noord, Paul J.
- 41-48 An empirical study on non-survey forecasting of the input coefficient matrix in a Leontief model
by Kaneko, Yukio
- 49-57 Further results on estimating linear regression models with partial prior information
by Kashyap, A. K. & Swamy, P. A. V. B. & Mehta, J. S. & Porter, R. D.
- 58-70 The supply side of RIKMOD : Short-run producer behaviour in a model of monopolistic competition
by Hoel, Michael & Nymoen, Ragnar
October 1987, Volume 4, Issue 4
July 1987, Volume 4, Issue 3
- 318-340 Supply oriented macroeconomics : The MACE model of Canada
by Helliwell, John F. & MacGregor, Mary E. & McRae, Robert N. & Plourde, Andre & Chung, Alan
- 341-354 The stock exchange in a macroeconometric model
by Christodoulakis, Nicos & Weale, Martin
- 355-369 A time series forecasting system for the UK money supply
by Mills, Terence C. & Stephenson, Michael J.
- 370-376 An econometric annual model of the real sector in Israel
by Drachman, Raul & Zilberfarb, Ben-Zion
- 377-396 The impact of interdependence on economic policy design : The case of the USA, EEC and Japan
by Hallett, A. J. Hughes
April 1987, Volume 4, Issue 2
January 1987, Volume 4, Issue 1
October 1986, Volume 3, Issue 4
July 1986, Volume 3, Issue 3
- 154-174 A new classical econometric model of the world economy
by Minford, Patrick & Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Nowell, Eric
- 175-196 Policy analysis with a macroeconomic model of Korea
by Kwack, Sung Y.
- 197-212 On the solution of general equilibrium models
by Kimbell, Larry J. & Harrison, Glenn W.
- 213-236 Cooperative policies among the North, the South, and OPEC : An optimal control application
by Marquez, Jaime & Pauly, Peter
- 237-239 Empty sectors in a multisectoral planning model : An analytical note
by Lahiri, Sajal
April 1986, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 90-105 Rational expectations models with partial information
by Pearlman, Joseph & Currie, David & Levine, Paul
- 106-116 A model for investment in Poland : A disequilibrium econometrics approach
by Charemza, Wojciech & Gronicki, Miroslav
- 117-125 Optimal stabilization policies under rational expectations
by Jung, Woo S.
- 126-128 Public forecasts and their impact on expectation formation
by Peel, D. A. & Walters, K. & Pope, P. F.
- 129-134 Expectations formation, public forecasts and the wage equation
by Holden, K. & Peel, D. A.
- 135-139 Bilateral trade in a monetized pure exchange economy
by Eckalbar, John C.
- 140-146 The Egyptian economy in 1999 : An input-output study
by Zeineldin, Aly
- 147-152 Government policy with deficit financing, imperfect capital mobility and exchange rate effects on the supply side
by Ramanathan, Ramu
January 1986, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 2-30 An econometric model of the Kenyan economy
by Elliott, James & Kwack, Sung Y. & Tavlas, George S.
- 31-44 The Danish macroeconomic model ADAM : A survey
by Dam, Poul Uffe
- 53-68 The external debt contribution to output, employment, productivity and consumption : A model and an application to Chile
by Hojman, David E.
- 72-80 Expenditure, wealth and the rate of interest
by Bennett, Adam
- 81-85 A model for bounded technological progress
by Wibe, Soren
October 1985, Volume 2, Issue 4
- 298-306 Monetary policy in the BOF3 quarterly model of the Finnish economy
by Tarkka, Juha
- 307-316 Structural stability and model design
by George, Donald A. R. & Oxley, Leslie T.
- 317-323 Economic planning for market economies : The optimality of planning in an economy with uncertainty and asymmetrical information
by McCain, Roger A.
- 324-330 A modified procedure for simulation of macroeconometric models
by Rossiter, Rosemary
- 331-338 Testing separate models with stochastic regressors
by Dastoor, Naorayex K. & McAleer, Michael
- 339-346 Labour migration in a model of North-South trade
by Wooton, Ian
- 347-356 A general dynamic model of 19th century US population change
by Schapiro, Morton Owen
- 357-368 Pre-revolutionary Iranian economic policy making : An optimal control based assessment
by Looney, Robert E.
July 1985, Volume 2, Issue 3
April 1985, Volume 2, Issue 2
January 1985, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 3-7 On the use and misuse of the instantaneous speed of adjustment assumption
by Eckalbar, John C.
- 8-16 Econometrics and inconsistencies in the national accounts
by van der Ploeg, Frederick
- 17-32 Exchange rate devaluation, monetary policy and wages : A general equilibrium analysis for Chile
by Vincent, D. P.
- 33-38 Behaviour of the Liverpool model with weight given to alternative public forecasts
by Marwaha, S. & Peel, D. A.
- 39-51 Modelling the demand for optional classes of local measured telephone service
by Caudill, Steven B.
- 52-58 Econometric policy evaluation and expectations
by von Natzmer, Wulfheinrich
- 59-66 The use of macroeconomic models in economic policy making : The Norwegian experience
by Eriksen, Tore & Qvigstad, Jan Fredrik
- 67-73 Qualitative input-output analysis and structural information
by Holub, H. W. & Schnabl, H.
- 74-75 Macroeconomics of north sea oil in the United Kingdom : by H. Motamen, in collaboration with R. Strange Heinemann Educational Books, London, 1983, 175 pp, [UK pound]18.50
by Frowen, Stephen F.
- 75-75 Contemporary macroeconomic modelling : edited by Pierre Malgrange and Pierre-Alain Muet Basil Blackwell, Oxford, 1984, 330 pp, [UK pound]27.50
by Lane, John
October 1984, Volume 1, Issue 4
- 355-420 The London Business School econometric model of the UK
by Budd, Alan & Dicks, Geoffrey & Holly, Sean & Keating, Giles & Robinson, Bill
- 421-428 The role of miniatures in computable general equilibrium modelling : Experience from ORANI
by Dixon, Peter B. & Parmenter, B. R. & Powell, Alan A.
- 429-439 A price endogenous computable planning model for a dual economy
by Seddighi, H. R.
- 440-440 Controlling industrial economies: Essays in honour of Christopher Thomas Saunders : edited by Stephen F. Frowen Macmillan, London, 1983, 390 pp, [UK pound]25.00
by Shackle, G. L. S.
- 440-442 Lectures in econometrics : by Lawrence R. Klein with a chapter on modelling a socialist economy by Wladyslaw Welfe North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1983, 233 pp, $29.95
by Fayad, Marwan
July 1984, Volume 1, Issue 3
April 1984, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 134-138 Maximum-likelihood estimation of misspecified models
by Chow, Gregory C.
- 139-232 Freiburger and Tubinger quarterly econometric model for the Federal Republic of Germany : An overview
by Ludeke, D. & Friedrich, D. & Hummel, W. & von Natzmer, W. & Roger, W. & Rohling, W. & Termin, J.
- 233-251 Factor demand explanation in the COMET model
by d'Alcantara, Gonzague & Barten, Anton P.
- 252-261 Unemployment or protectionism : Some choices for the USA and Western Europe to the year 2000
by Sohn, Ira & Mandarino, Nicola
January 1984, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 3-23 Model design and simulation
by Stone, Richard
- 24-62 The Liverpool macroeconomic model of the United Kingdom
by Minford, Patrick & Marwaha, Satwant & Matthews, Kent & Sprague, Alison
- 63-90 Impacts of price variations on the balance of world trade
by Umnov, Alexander
- 91-107 Some problems in modelling the optimal division of a 'cake' between an unknown number of participants
by Lane, John S.
- 108-125 The Southampton econometric model
by Heathfield, David F.
- 126-126 ORANI: A multisectoral model of the Australian Economy : by Peter B. Dixon, B. R. Parmenter, John Sutton and D. P. Vincent North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1982, 356 pp, US$ 74.50, Dfl. 160.00
by Basu, Dipak