Combining an improved multi-delivery policy into a single-producer multi-retailer integrated inventory system with scrap in production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glock, Christoph H., 2012. "Coordination of a production network with a single buyer and multiple vendors," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 771-780.
- Chiu, Singa Wang & Pai, Fan-Yun & Wu, Wen Kuei, 2013. "Alternative approach to determine the common cycle time for a multi-item production system with discontinuous deliveries and failure in rework," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 593-596.
- Sucky, Eric, 2005. "Inventory management in supply chains: A bargaining problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 253-262, January.
- Sarkar, Biswajit & Sarkar, Sumon, 2013. "An improved inventory model with partial backlogging, time varying deterioration and stock-dependent demand," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 924-932.
- Hall, Randolph W., 1996. "On the integration of production and distribution: Economic order and production quantity implications," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 387-403, October.
- Leroy B. Schwarz, 1973. "A Simple Continuous Review Deterministic One-Warehouse N-Retailer Inventory Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(5), pages 555-566, January.
- Alghalith, Moawia, 2013. "The interaction among production, hedging and investment decisions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 193-195.
- Chiu, Singa Wang & Chou, Chung-Li & Wu, Wen-Kuei, 2013. "Optimizing replenishment policy in an EPQ-based inventory model with nonconforming items and breakdown," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 330-337.
- Leroy B. Schwarz & Bryan L. Deuermeyer & Ralph D. Badinelli, 1985. "Fill-Rate Optimization in a One-Warehouse N-Identical Retailer Distribution System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(4), pages 488-498, April.
- Glock, C. H., 2012. "Coordination of a production network with a single buyer and multiple vendors," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 57812, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Pal, Brojeswar & Sana, Shib Sankar & Chaudhuri, Kripasindhu, 2012. "A multi-echelon supply chain model for reworkable items in multiple-markets with supply disruption," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1891-1898.
- Chelbi, Anis & Rezg, Nidhal, 2006. "Analysis of a production/inventory system with randomly failing production unit subjected to a minimum required availability level," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1-2), pages 131-143, February.
- Viswanathan, S., 1998. "Optimal strategy for the integrated vendor-buyer inventory model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 38-42, February.
- Sana, Shib Sankar, 2010. "An economic production lot size model in an imperfect production system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 158-170, February.
- Jean-Philippe Gayon & Saif Benjaafar & Francis de Véricourt, 2009. "Using Imperfect Advance Demand Information in Production-Inventory Systems with Multiple Customer Classes," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 128-143, July.
- Thomas, Douglas J. & Hackman, Steven T., 2003. "A committed delivery strategy with fixed frequency and quantity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(2), pages 363-373, July.
- Sana, Shib Sankar, 2010. "A production-inventory model in an imperfect production process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(2), pages 451-464, January.
- Sana, Shib Sankar, 2012. "A collaborating inventory model in a supply chain," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 2016-2023.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chains; Production–shipment policy; Multiple retailers; Cost reducing delivery policy; Synchronous deliveries;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:39:y:2014:i:c:p:163-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.