Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
June 2001, Volume 65, Issue 1
- 81-93 Seigniorage revenue, deficits and self-fulfilling currency crises
by Fielding, David & Mizen, Paul
- 95-111 Quantitative restrictions, market power and productivity growth
by Traca, Daniel A.
- 113-133 Red tape, incentive bribe and the provision of subsidy
by Saha, Bibhas
- 135-152 Cumulative effects of labor market distortions in a developing country
by Norback, Pehr-Johan
- 153-175 Post-independence India: a case of finance-led industrialization?
by Bell, Clive & Rousseau, Peter L.
- 177-207 Sources of ethnic inequality in Viet Nam
by van de Walle, Dominique & Gunewardena, Dileni
- 209-224 Imported machinery and growth in LDCs
by Mazumdar, Joy
- 225-235 Environmental degradation in developing countries: households and the (reverse) Environmental Kuznets Curve
by Bulte, Erwin H. & van Soest, Daan P.
- 237-239 Growth and Development from an Evolutionary Perspective: John C.H. Fei and Gustav Ranis, Blackwell: Oxford, 1997, pp. xiv+465
by Otsuka, Keijiro
- 239-241 Development microeconomics: Pranab K. Bardhan and C. Udry, 1999, Clarendon Press: Oxford, pp. 237
by Besley, Timothy
April 2001, Volume 64, Issue 2
- 313-342 Demand elasticities in international trade: are they really low?
by Panagariya, Arvind & Shah, Shekhar & Mishra, Deepak
- 343-370 Who determines Mexican trade policy?
by Grether, Jean-Marie & de Melo, Jaime & Olarreaga, Marcelo
- 371-388 Ex ante and ex post labor supply response to risk in a low-income area
by Rose, Elaina
- 389-416 Growth or stagnation? The role of public education
by Beauchemin, Kenneth R.
- 417-436 Intertemporal discounting and tenurial contracts
by Roy, Jaideep & Serfes, Konstantinos
- 437-457 Soft budget constraint and inflation cycles: a positive model of the macro-dynamics in China during transition
by Brandt, Loren & Zhu, Xiaodong
- 459-479 Financial restraints in the South Korean miracle
by Demetriades, Panicos O. & Luintel, Kul B.
- 481-498 Can financial infrastructures foster economic development?
by Amable, Bruno & Chatelain, Jean-Bernard
- 499-528 Innovative vs. imitative R&D and economic growth
by Zeng, Jinli
- 529-545 How does real exchange rate influence income inequality between urban and rural areas in China?
by Guillaumont Jeanneney, S. & Hua, P.
- 547-570 Aid and growth regressions
by Hansen, Henrik & Tarp, Finn
- 571-586 Exchange rate regime transitions
by Masson, Paul R.
- 587-592 Economic development in Palanpur over five decades: Peter Lanjouw and Nicholas Stern (Eds.) (Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1998), pp. xviii+640
by Quibria, M. G.
- 593-595 Globalization and labor: Edited by Horst Siebert, 1999, Mohr Siebeck (Tubingen), pp. 1-320, DM 138
by Johnson, George
February 2001, Volume 64, Issue 1
- 1-24 Welfare effects of migration in societies with indirect taxes, income transfers and public good provision
by Michael, Michael S. & Hatzipanayotou, Panos
- 25-55 Gender and corruption
by Swamy, Anand & Knack, Stephen & Lee, Young & Azfar, Omar
- 57-79 Are educated workers really more productive?
by Jones, Patricia
- 81-102 Credit constraints and the phenomenon of child labor
by Ranjan, Priya
- 103-127 International evidence on how income inequality and credit market imperfections affect private saving rates
by Smith, Douglas
- 129-145 Separation of powers and development
by Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Meleu, Mathieu
- 147-171 An equal-opportunity approach to the allocation of international aid
by Llavador, Humberto G. & Roemer, John E.
- 173-213 Exchange rate regimes and revenue performance in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Adam, Christopher S. & Bevan, David L. & Chambas, Gerard
- 215-235 Foreign exchange markets in transition economies: China
by Phylaktis, Kate & Girardin, Eric
- 237-253 Real exchange rates and inflation in exchange-rate-based stabilizations: an empirical examination
by Kamin, Steven B.
- 255-274 Capital mobility and the output-inflation tradeoff
by Loungani, Prakash & Razin, Assaf & Yuen, Chi-Wa
- 275-289 Brain drain and economic growth: theory and evidence
by Beine, Michel & Docquier, Frederic & Rapoport, Hillel
- 293-312 Strategic export policy with foreign direct investment and import substitution
by Harris, Richard G. & Schmitt, Nicolas
December 2000, Volume 63, Issue 2
- 197-229 Institutions and government controls
by Esfahani, Hadi Salehi
- 231-263 Fertility decline as a coordination problem
by Kohler, Hans-Peter
- 265-302 The dynamic cost and persistence of asset inequality in an agrarian economy
by Carter, Michael R. & Zimmerman, Frederick J.
- 303-326 Contract choice in agriculture with joint moral hazard in effort and risk
by Ghatak, Maitreesh & Pandey, Priyanka
- 327-349 Spatial price transmission and asymmetry in the Ghanaian maize market
by Abdulai, Awudu
- 351-378 Gender wage differences in Malaysia: parametric and semiparametric estimation
by Schafgans, Marcia M. A.
- 379-398 Income inequality, education expenditures, and growth
by Sylwester, Kevin
- 399-423 The effects of openness, trade orientation, and human capital on total factor productivity
by Miller, Stephen M. & Upadhyay, Mukti P.
- 425-449 The impact of inflation on budgetary discipline
by Aizenman, Joshua & Hausmann, Ricardo
- 451-472 Central bank reactions to banking crises in fixed exchange rate regimes
by Miller, Victoria
- 473-484 Estimating credibility in Colombia's exchange-rate target zone
by Galindo, Arturo J.
- 485-514 From socialist showcase to Mezzogiorno? Lessons on the role of technical change from East Germany's post-World War II growth performance
by Keller, Wolfgang
- 515-527 Foreign aid and illegal immigration
by Gaytan-Fregoso, Helena & Lahiri, Sajal
- 529-546 Empirical estimates of inflation tax Laffer surfaces: a 30-country study
by Bali, Turan G. & Thurston, Thom
October 2000, Volume 63, Issue 1
- 1-4 Introduction
by Edwards, Sebastian
- 5-44 Lending booms, reserves and the sustainability of short-term debt: inferences from the pricing of syndicated bank loans
by Eichengreen, Barry & Mody, Ashoka
- 45-58 Debt management and crisis in developing countries
by Dooley, Michael P.
- 59-83 Controls on capital inflows: do they work?
by De Gregorio, Jose & Edwards, Sebastian & Valdes, Rodrigo O.
- 85-111 Banking regulation and competition with product differentiation
by Schargrodsky, Ernesto & Sturzenegger, Federico
- 113-134 Understanding the behavior of bank spreads in Latin America
by Brock, Philip L. & Rojas Suarez, Liliana
- 135-155 The exchange rate and the term structure of interest rates in Mexico
by Ogaki, Masao & Santaella, Julio A.
- 157-196 The impact of liberalization and foreign investment in Colombia's financial sector
by Barajas, Adolfo & Steiner, Roberto & Salazar, Natalia
August 2000, Volume 62, Issue 2
- 285-313 Oligarchy, democracy, inequality and growth
by Bourguignon, Francois & Verdier, Thierry
- 315-342 Differential tariffs, growth, and welfare in a small open economy
by Osang, Thomas & Turnovsky, Stephen J.
- 343-361 Economic growth with subsistence consumption
by Steger, Thomas M.
- 363-383 Opportunity cost, trade policies and the efficiency of firms
by Goh, Ai-Ting
- 385-421 The effect of IMF programs on economic growth
by Przeworski, Adam & Vreeland, James Raymond
- 423-443 Reforming China's financial system and monetary policies: a sovereign remedy for locally initiated investment expansion?
by Li, Xiaoming
- 445-476 Industrial pollution in economic development: the environmental Kuznets curve revisited
by Hettige, Hemamala & Mani, Muthukumara & Wheeler, David
- 477-493 Multinational enterprises, technology diffusion, and host country productivity growth
by Xu, Bin
- 495-513 Monetary accommodation in transition economies: econometric evidence from Yugoslavia's high inflation in the 1980s
by Petrovic, Pavle & Vujosevic, Zorica
- 515-533 The power and limitations of proportional cutbacks in common-pool resources
by Gardner, Roy & Herr, Andrew & Ostrom, Elinor & Walker, James A.
- 535-547 Inflationary regimes and relative price variability: evidence from Argentina
by Dabus, Carlos
- 549-554 The Origins and Demise of South African Apartheid: A Public Choice Analysis, Anton D. Lowenberg and William H. Kaempfer (Ann Arbor, University of Michigan Press, 1998), pp. 284, $54.50
by Wood, Elisabeth J.
June 2000, Volume 62, Issue 1
- 1-23 Mortality decline, human capital investment, and economic growth
by Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Ryder, Harl E. & Weil, David N.
- 25-54 International trade with endogenous enforcement of property rights
by Hotte, Louis & Long, Ngo Van & Tian, Huilan
- 55-83 Trade liberalization and productivity growth in Korean manufacturing industries: price protection, market power, and scale efficiency
by Kim, Euysung
- 85-104 Strategic export policy with foreign direct investment and import substitution
by Harris, Richard G. & Schmitt, Nicolas
- 105-129 Coffee, economic fluctuations and stabilisation: an intertemporal disequilibrium model with capital market imperfections
by Otero, Jesus G.
- 131-147 Public debt sustainability and endogenous seigniorage in Brazil: time-series evidence from 1947-1992
by Issler, Joao Victor & Lima, Luiz Renato
- 149-180 Poverty and inequality in Java: examining the impact of the changing age, educational and industrial structure
by Cameron, Lisa A.
- 181-208 Determinants of collective action on the local commons: a model with evidence from Mexico
by Dayton-Johnson, Jeff
- 209-232 Informal capital sources and household investment: evidence from Taiwan
by Kan, Kamhon
- 233-259 Supervision and performance: the case of World Bank projects
by Kilby, Christopher
- 261-275 A defense of compulsive measures against child labor
by Dessy, Sylvain E.
- 277-280 Development Economics and Policy: Edited by David Sapsford and John-ren Chen, 1998, MacMillan (Houndmills and London) and St. Martin's (New York), pp. 1-569, i-xiii, US price $79.95
by Gersovitz, Mark
- 280-284 Development economics: Debraj Ray, Princeton: Princeton University Press, 1998, Hardcover, 848 pp., ISBN: 0691017069
by Smith, Stephen C.
April 2000, Volume 61, Issue 2
- 305-333 Politics, institutions, and fiscal performance in a federal system: an analysis of the Argentine provinces
by Jones, Mark P. & Sanguinetti, Pablo & Tommasi, Mariano
- 335-364 Equipment investment and growth in developing countries
by Hendricks, Lutz
- 365-392 Joint trade liberalization and tax reform in a small open economy: the case of Egypt
by Konan, Denise Eby & Maskus, Keith E.
- 393-416 Optimal second-best tariffs on an intermediate input with particular reference to Pakistan
by Lahiri, Sajal & Nasim, Anjum & Ghani, Jawaid
- 417-446 Does income inequality raise aggregate saving?
by Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus & Serven, Luis
- 447-461 Real wages and the demand for skilled and unskilled male labour in Ghana's manufacturing sector: 1991-1995
by Teal, Francis
- 463-494 The effectiveness of private versus public schools: the case of Indonesia
by Bedi, Arjun S. & Garg, Ashish
- 495-526 Evaluating the effect of IMF lending to low-income countries
by Dicks-Mireaux, Louis & Mecagni, Mauro & Schadler, Susan
- 527-542 Rent-seeking and resource booms
by Baland, Jean-Marie & Francois, Patrick
- 543-552 Optimal timing in the problem of family farm transfer from parent to child: an option value approach
by Miljkovic, Dragan
- 553-557 Faini's "Increasing returns, migrations and convergence": permanent vs. temporary migration
by Gillen, William J. & Guccione, Antonio
- 559-561 Rejoinder on W. Gillen and A. Guccione "Faini's 'Increasing returns, migration and convergence': permanent versus temporary migration"
by Faini, Riccardo
February 2000, Volume 61, Issue 1
- 1-25 Increasing returns and the evolution of violent crime: the case of Colombia
by Gaviria, Alejandro
- 27-60 Strategic trade policy, intellectual property rights protection, and North-South trade
by Zigic, Kresimir
- 61-84 When is foreign aid policy credible? Aid dependence and conditionality
by Svensson, Jakob
- 85-109 Output and the real exchange rate in developing countries: an application to Mexico
by Kamin, Steve B. & Rogers, John H.
- 111-135 Stagflationary effect of government bond financing in the transforming Chinese economy: a general equilibrium analysis
by Fung, Michael K. Y. & Ho, Wai-Ming & Zhu, Lijing
- 137-174 Monopoly, human capital accumulation and development
by Tse, Chung Yi
- 175-204 Embeddedness, cooperation and popular-economy firms in the informal sector
by Nyssens, Marthe & Van der Linden, Bruno
- 205-235 Ethnicity and credit in African manufacturing
by Fafchamps, Marcel
- 237-253 Exchange rate management and manufactured exports in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Sekkat, Khalid & Varoudakis, Aristomene
- 255-269 Timing of childbearing and economic growth
by Iyigun, Murat F.
- 271-289 Assessing the 'femaleness' of a population
by Jayaraj, D. & Subramanian, S.
December 1999, Volume 60, Issue 2
- 271-295 Competition and corruption in an agency relationship
by Laffont, Jean-Jacques & N'Guessan, Tchetche
- 297-316 Multiple equilibria, coordination, and transitional growth
by Karayalcin, Cem & Mitra, Devashish
- 317-341 Testing endogenous growth in South Korea and Taiwan
by Feenstra, Robert C. & Madani, Dorsati & Yang, Tzu-Han & Liang, Chi-Yuan
- 343-380 Strategic policies and growth: an applied model of R&D-driven endogenous growth
by Diao, Xinshen & Roe, Terry & Yeldan, Erinc
- 381-405 A quantitative reassessment of the finance-growth nexus: evidence from a multivariate VAR
by Luintel, Kul B. & Khan, Mosahid
- 407-421 Inertial inflation, indexation and price stickiness: evidence from Brazil
by Durevall, Dick
- 423-438 The ghost of financing gap: testing the growth model used in the international financial institutions
by Easterly, William
- 439-465 Optimal export taxes in a multicountry framework
by Yilmaz, Kamil
- 467-495 The effect of distance and road quality on food collection, marketing margins, and traders' wages: evidence from the former Zaire
by Minten, Bart & Kyle, Steven
- 497-527 Information and the operation of markets: tests based on a general equilibrium model of land leasing in India
by Lanjouw, Jean Olson
- 529-557 Leaders, managers, and the organization of township and village enterprises in China
by Chen, Hongyi & Rozelle, Scott
October 1999, Volume 60, Issue 1
- 3-25 Group lending under asymmetric information
by Van Tassel, Eric
- 27-50 Group lending, local information and peer selection
by Ghatak, Maitreesh
- 51-77 Outreach, sustainability and leverage in monitored and peer-monitored lending
by Conning, Jonathan
- 79-104 On the design of a credit agreement with peer monitoring
by Armendariz de Aghion, Beatriz
- 105-141 The impact of group lending in Northeast Thailand
by Coleman, Brett E.
- 143-172 Rotating savings and credit associations: the choice between random and bidding allocation of funds
by Kovsted, Jens & Lyk-Jensen, Peter
- 173-194 The economics of rotating savings and credit associations: evidence from the Jamaican 'Partner'
by Handa, Sudhanshu & Kirton, Claremont
- 195-228 The economics of lending with joint liability: theory and practice
by Ghatak, Maitreesh & Guinnane, Timothy W.
- 229-248 The role of subsidies in microfinance: evidence from the Grameen Bank
by Morduch, Jonathan
- 249-269 Peer group micro-lending programs in Canada and the United States
by Conlin, Michael
August 1999, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 203-232 Foreign aid and population policy: some ethical considerations
by Blackorby, Charles & Bossert, Walter & Donaldson, David
- 233-252 Vertical multinationals and host-country characteristics
by Zhang, Kevin Honglin & Markusen, James R.
- 253-273 Budget institutions and fiscal performance in Latin America
by Alesina, Alberto & Hausmann, Ricardo & Hommes, Rudolf & Stein, Ernesto
- 275-293 Costly intermediation, the big push and the big crash
by Becsi, Zsolt & Wang, Ping & Wynne, Mark A.
- 295-318 Comparing the welfare costs and initial dynamics of alternative inflation stabilization policies
by Uribe, Martin
- 319-336 Building consensus for stabilizations
by Werner, Alejandro M.
- 337-364 Hot money, accounting labels and the permanence of capital flows to developing countries: an empirical investigation
by Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P.
- 365-387 Capital flight under uncertainty about domestic taxation and trade liberalization
by Bhattacharya, Rina
- 389-417 Industrial development, technological change, and long-run growth
by Peretto, Pietro F.
- 419-444 Symbiosis vs. crowding-out: the interaction of formal and informal credit markets in developing countries
by Jain, Sanjay
- 445-461 Daily wages and piece rates in agrarian economies
by Baland, Jean-Marie & Dreze, Jean & Leruth, Luc
- 463-496 Rural industry and labor market integration in eastern China
by Yao, Yang
- 497-525 Gender bias and economic development in an endogenous growth model
by Zhang, Junsen & Zhang, Jie & Li, Tianyou
June 1999, Volume 59, Issue 1
- 3-42 Does natural resource abundance increase Latin American income inequality?
by Leamer, Edward E. & Maul, Hugo & Rodriguez, Sergio & Schott, Peter K.
- 43-76 The big push, natural resource booms and growth
by Sachs, Jeffrey D. & Warner, Andrew M.
- 77-101 Income distribution, factor endowments, and trade openness
by Spilimbergo, Antonio & Londono, Juan Luis & Szekely, Miguel
- 103-123 Trade liberalization and wage inequality
by Beyer, Harald & Rojas, Patricio & Vergara, Rodrigo
- 125-154 Who gains from trade reform? Some remaining puzzles
by Harrison, Ann & Hanson, Gordon
- 155-192 Taxes and income distribution in Chile: some unpleasant redistributive arithmetic
by Engel, Eduardo M. R. A. & Galetovic, Alexander & Raddatz, Claudio E.
April 1999, Volume 58, Issue 2
- 277-296 Macroeconomic adjustment with segmented labor markets
by Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua
- 297-318 International risk sharing, learning by doing, and growth
by Feeney, JoAnne
- 319-332 What's in a default? Lending to LDCs in the face of default risk
by Easton, Stephen T. & Rockerbie, Duane W.
- 333-358 Government expenditure and the dynamics of high inflation
by Ruge-Murcia, Francisco J.
- 359-385 Growth versus welfare in a model of nonrival infrastructure
by Dasgupta, Dipankar
- 387-404 Productiveness and welfare implications of public infrastructure: a dynamic two-sector general equilibrium analysis
by Rioja, Felix K.
- 405-427 Manufacturing investment in South Africa: a time-series model
by Fielding, David
- 429-462 State factories in transition--openness, competition, and productivity
by Li, Huagang
- 463-483 Free-riding, carbon treaties, and trade wars: the role of domestic environmental policies
by Abrego, Lisandro & Perroni, Carlo
- 485-512 Guestworker migration, remittances and the extended family: evidence from Pakistan
by Ilahi, Nadeem & Jafarey, Saqib
- 513-531 Estimating the elderly's returns on the farm: evidence from Cote d'Ivoire
by Grimard, Franque & Hamilton, Barton
- 533-552 A laboratory study of voluntary public goods provision with imperfect monitoring and communication
by Cason, Timothy N. & Khan, Feisal U.
- 553-562 Can foreign currency deposits prop up a collapsing exchange-rate regime?
by Mizen, Paul
February 1999, Volume 58, Issue 1
- 1-24 The hazards of piecemeal reform: british civil courts and the credit market in colonial India
by Kranton, Rachel E. & Swamy, Anand V.
- 25-44 Cost sharing and catch sharing
by Matthiasson, Thorolfur
- 45-60 Share tenancy as strategic delegation
by Ray, Tridip
- 61-81 Are the poor less well insured? Evidence on vulnerability to income risk in rural China
by Jalan, Jyotsna & Ravallion, Martin
- 83-100 Development banking
by de Aghion, Beatriz Armendariz
- 101-122 Factor endowments, nontradables prices and measures of 'openness'
by Falvey, Rod & Gemmell, Norman
- 123-147 Tariff design with varying degrees of commitment
by Terra, Maria Cristina T.
- 149-184 Optimal saving policy for exhaustible resource economies
by Farzin, Y. H.
- 185-218 Agricultural expansion and deforestation: modelling the impact of population, market forces and property rights
by Angelsen, Arild
- 219-230 An analysis of the optimal provision of public infrastructure: a computational model using Mexican data
by Feltenstein, Andrew & Ha, Jiming
- 231-244 Is there an environmental Kuznets curve for deforestation?
by Koop, Gary & Tole, Lise
- 245-254 A note on soil depth, failing markets and agricultural pricing
by Bulte, Erwin & van Soest, Daan
- 255-264 Structural breaks in parallel markets?: the case of Nigeria, 1980-1993
by Ashworth, John & Evans, Lynne & Teriba, Ayo
1998, Volume 57, Issue 2
- 233-257 Inequality and development: the role of dualism
by Bourguignon, Francois & Morrisson, Christian
- 259-287 New ways of looking at old issues: inequality and growth
by Deininger, Klaus & Squire, Lyn
- 289-317 Changes in the returns to education in Costa Rica
by Funkhouser, Edward
- 319-341 Satiation and underdevelopment
by Funk, Peter
- 343-360 Illegal immigration: a supply side analysis
by Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Bandyopadhyay, Sudeshna Champati
- 361-389 The composition of U.S.-East Asia trade and changing comparative advantage
by Carolan, Terrie & Singh, Nirvikar & Talati, Cyrus
- 391-420 Changes in utilization and productivity in a deregulating economy
by Bhalotra, Sonia R.
- 421-442 Joint ventures and technology transfer: the Solomon Islands pole-and-line fishery
by Campbell, H. F. & Hand, A. J.
- 443-455 Financial liberalisation and private investment: evidence from Turkey
by Guncavdi, Oner & Bleaney, Michael & McKay, Andrew
- 457-471 Disequilibrium institutional factors in aggregate money demand: evidence from three economies
by Qin, Duo
- 473-486 Monetary dynamics in Ghana: evidence from cointegration, error correction modelling, and exogeneity
by Ghartey, Edward E.
October 1998, Volume 57, Issue 1
- 5-44 Saving determinants in Colombia: 1925-1994
by Cardenas, Mauricio & Escobar, Andres
- 45-66 Capital flows and saving in Latin America and Asia: a reinterpretation
by Reinhart, Carmen M. & Talvi, Ernesto
- 67-95 The political economy of public savings and the role of capital mobility
by Aizenman, Joshua & Powell, Andrew
- 97-116 Domestic savings, public savings and expenditures on consumer durable goods in Argentina
by Lopez Murphy, Ricardo & Navajas, Fernando
- 117-146 Discount rate heterogeneity and social security reform
by Samwick, Andrew A.
- 147-184 Argentina and the world capital market: saving, investment, and international capital mobility in the twentieth century
by Taylor, Alan M.
- 185-199 Why aren't savings rates in Latin America procyclical?
by Lane, Philip R. & Tornell, Aaron
- 201-228 Savings in Chile. What went right?
by Morande, Felipe G.
August 1998, Volume 56, Issue 2
- 239-264 Land allocation under dual individual-collective use in Mexico
by McCarthy, Nancy & de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth
- 265-280 Formal-informal sector interaction in rural credit markets
by Bose, Pinaki
- 281-305 The determinants of child mortality in the Philippines: estimation of a structural model
by Guilkey, David K. & Riphahn, Regina T.
- 307-335 Returns to education under collective and household farming in China
by Li, Tianyou & Zhang, Junsen
- 337-365 Economic analysis of foreign education and students abroad
by Kim, Jinyoung
- 367-392 Technology diffusion and international income convergence
by Detragiache, Enrica
- 393-410 The Uruguay Round and welfare in some distorted agricultural economies
by Anderson, James E.
- 411-431 Spatial integration, transport costs, and the response of local prices to policy changes in Ghana
by Badiane, Ousmane & Shively, Gerald E.