Journal of Development Economics
August 1997, Volume 53, Issue 2
- 475-477 Adjustment in Oil-importing developing countries, a comparative economic analysis : Pradeep K. Mitra, Cambridge University, Press, Cambridge, 1994, pp. xiv + 321
by Stewart, Frances
- 479-484 India's Political Economy: Governance and Reform : by John P. Lewis, Oxford University Press, Delhi, 1995, 401 pp., price not stated, ISBN 0 19 563515 9
by Mitra, Subrata Kumar
- 485-488 Resources, deprivation and poverty : by Brian Nolan and Christopher T. Whelan, Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1996, 261 p, [UK pound]35.00
by Margo, Robert A.
- 489-492 India: The future of economic reform : Robert Cassen and Vijay Joshi (Eds.), Oxford University Press, New York, NY, 1995, 374 pp., $29.95, ISBN 0-19-563719-4
by Rajaraman, Indira
June 1997, Volume 53, Issue 1
- 1-15 Quality and trade
by Murphy, Kevin M. & Shleifer, Andrei
- 17-39 Environmental externalities in traditional agriculture and the impact of trade liberalization: the case of Ghana
by Lopez, Ramon
- 41-66 Balanced and unbalanced growth
by Rauch, James E.
- 67-83 Developing countries' imports of technology, in-house technological capabilities and efforts: an analysis of the Indian experience
by Katrak, Homi
- 85-98 A simple test of the nutrition-based efficiency wage model
by Swamy, Anand V.
- 99-114 Parental choice of human capital investment
by Glomm, Gerhard
- 115-137 Research, productivity, and output growth in Chinese agriculture
by Fan, Shenggan & Pardey, Philip G.
- 139-155 Testing the long-run neutrality of money in a developing economy: the case of India
by Moosa, Imad A.
- 157-167 Duration of firms in an infant industry: the case of Indian computer hardware
by Das, Sanghamitra & Srinivasan, Krishna
- 169-183 Measuring protection: a cautionary tale
by O'Rourke, Kevin H.
- 185-195 The efficiency wage given long-run employment and concave labor constraint
by Banerji, Sanjay & Gupta, Manas Ranjan
- 197-210 Coordination problems in local-level resource management
by Baland, Jean-Marie & Platteau, Jean-Philippe
- 211-218 India: Macroeconomics and political economy 1964-1991 : Vijay Joshi and I.M.D. Little (Eds.), World Bank, Washington, D.C., 1994, pbk $25, ISBN 0-8213-2652-X and Oxford University Press, Delhi, 1994, hbk Rs. 325, pp xviii + 397, ISBN 0-19 563649-X
by Majumdar, Mukul
- 219-227 Review of Tax Policy and Planning in Developing Countries : A. Bagchi and N. Stern (Eds.), Oxford University Press, Delhi, 1994
by Wildasin, David E.
April 1997, Volume 52, Issue 2
- 259-277 Investment in new activities and the welfare cost of uncertainty
by Aizenman, Joshua
- 279-294 Welfare effects of liberalization reforms with distortions in financial and labor markets
by Battle, Ann Marie
- 295-316 Return migration, uncertainty and precautionary savings
by Dustmann, Christian
- 317-330 Government spending, taxation of interest, and private saving: An empirical analysis using Greek aggregate data
by Hatzinikolaou, Dimitris
- 331-353 The effect of scale on the response to reform by Chinese state-owned construction units
by Parker, Elliott
- 355-374 Imputing license prices: limitations of a cost-based approach
by Krishna, Kala & Martin, Will & Tan, Ling Hui
- 375-391 Export diversification and structural dynamics in the growth process: The case of Chile
by Amin Gutierrez de Pineres, Sheila & Ferrantino, Michael
- 393-407 Limited liability, moral hazard and share tenancy
by Sengupta, Kunal
- 409-428 Informal sector and informal capital market in a small open less-developed economy
by Gupta, Manash Ranjan
- 429-462 Moneylenders and bankers: price-increasing subsidies in a monopolistically competitive market
by Hoff, Karla & Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- 463-481 The monetary approach to analysing floating exchange rate behaviour in developing countries: Evidence from sub-Saharan African countries, 1986-1992
by Odedokun, M. O.
February 1997, Volume 52, Issue 1
- 1-30 Kinship ties, social networks, and segmented labor markets: evidence from the construction sector in Egypt
by Assaad, Ragui
- 31-64 Labor market adjustment to political conflict Changes in the labor market in El Salvador during the 1980s
by Funkhouser, Edward
- 65-82 The environment and welfare implications of trade and tax policy
by Lee, Hiro & Roland-Holst, David
- 83-119 Domestic constraints on export-led growth: a case-study of India
by Storm, Servaas
- 121-137 Adjustment, trade policy and investment slumps: evidence from Africa
by Fielding, David
- 139-168 Testing capital account liberalization without forward rates Another look at Chile 1979-1982
by Maloney, William F.
- 169-187 The debt overhang and the disincentive to invest
by Deshpande, Ashwini
- 189-219 Cointegration and tests of a classical model of inflation in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Mexico, and Peru
by Feliz, Raul Anibal & Welch, John H.
- 221-249 Fiscal constraints and the speed of transition
by Chadha, Bankim & Coricelli, Fabrizio
December 1996, Volume 51, Issue 2
- 193-215 On price risk and the inverse farm size-productivity relationship
by Barrett, Christopher B.
- 217-237 Intertemporal substitution in labor supply: Micro evidence from rural India
by Skoufias, Emmanuel
- 239-266 A food demand system based on demand for characteristics: If there is 'curvature' in the Slutsky matrix, what do the curves look like and why?
by Bouis, Howarth E.
- 267-290 The relevance of standard estimates of rates of return to schooling for education policy: A critical assessment
by Glewwe, Paul
- 291-314 School supply constraints and children's educational outcomes in rural Ghana
by Lavy, Victor
- 315-325 Inference on productivity differentials in multi-sector models of economic growth
by Alexander, W. Robert J. & Hansen, Paul & Owen, P. Dorian
- 327-342 Scale economies, wage differentials, and North-South trade
by Benarroch, M.
- 343-365 Saving and economic shocks in rural Pakistan
by Alderman, Harold
- 367-386 Capital market imperfections before and after financial liberalization: An Euler equation approach to panel data for Ecuadorian firms
by Haramillo, Fidel & Schiantarelli, Fabio & Weiss, Andrew
- 387-411 Does financial development cause economic growth? Time-series evidence from 16 countries
by Demetriades, Panicos O. & Hussein, Khaled A.
- 413-432 Ricardian equivalence: Empirical evidence from developing economies
by Khalid, Ahmed M.
- 433-449 Delayed formal credit, bribing and the informal credit market in agriculture: A theoretical analysis
by Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Gupta, Manash Ranjan
October 1996, Volume 51, Issue 1
- 1-4 Introduction
by Edwards, Sebastian & Bacha, Edmar
- 5-44 Why are Latin America's savings rates so low? An international comparative analysis
by Edwards, Sebastian
- 45-68 The anatomy of an informal financial market: Rosca participation in Taiwan
by Levenson, Alec R. & Besley, Timothy
- 69-98 The earnings of Mexican immigrants in the United States
by Borjas, George J.
- 99-116 Why has wage dispersion grown in Mexico? Is it the incidence of reforms or the growing demand for skills?
by Cragg, Michael Ian & Epelbaum, Mario
- 117-138 On becoming more flexible: Exchange rate regimes in Latin America and the Caribbean
by Collins, Susan M.
- 139-159 Avoiding some costs of inflation and crawling toward hyperinflation: The case of the Brazilian domestic currency substitute
by Garcia, Marcio G. P.
- 161-192 On the ills of adjustment
by Caballero, Ricardo J. & Hammour, Mohamad L.
August 1996, Volume 50, Issue 2
- 213-232 North-South knowledge spillovers and competition: convergence versus divergence
by van de Klundert, Theo & Smulders, Sjak
- 233-256 Contracting for tacit knowledge: the provision of technical services in technology licensing contracts
by Arora, Ashish
- 257-296 Discount rates and credit markets: Theory and evidence from rural india
by Pender, John L.
- 297-312 Are there dual labor markets in Chile?: empirical evidence
by Basch, Michael & Paredes-Molina, Ricardo D.
- 313-335 Sovereign debt, structural adjustment, and conditionality
by Fafchamps, Marcel
- 337-351 "Burden sharing" in sovereign debt reduction
by Spiegel, Mark M.
- 353-368 Economic reform and interprovincial inequalities in China
by Tsui, Kai-yuen
- 369-380 Growth, welfare and optimal trade taxes: a fallacy of composition
by Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu
- 381-387 Locational choice for free trade zones: a comment
by Basu, Arnab K.
- 389-392 Strategic processes in Monsoon Asia's Economic Development : Harry T. Oshima (The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, 1993) pp. xii + 285
by Otsuka, Keijiro
- 392-395 Development finance as institution building: A new approach to poverty-oriented banking : Jan Pieter Krahnen and Reinhard H. Schmidt, Westview Press, Boulder, USA, 1994, 145 pp., US $45.00, ISBN 0-8133-2457-2
by Hellman, Thomas
June 1996, Volume 50, Issue 1
- 1-24 The debt crisis: lessons of the 1980s for the 1990s
by Kaminsky, Graciela L. & Pereira, Alfredo
- 25-79 A framework for the analysis of financial reforms and the cost of official safety nets
by Isard, Peter & Mathieson, Donald J. & Rojas-Suarez, Liliana
- 81-99 Commercial policy, the terms of trade and the real exchange rate revisited
by Devereux, John & Connolly, Michael
- 101-118 Foreign currency deposits and the demand for money in developing countries
by Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Khan, Mohsin S.
- 119-146 Alternative econometric approaches for analysing the role of the financial sector in economic growth: Time-series evidence from LDCs
by Odedokun, M. O.
- 147-164 Financial development by learning
by Lee, Jaewoo
- 165-187 Expenditure behavior and children's welfare: An analysis of female headed households in Jamaica
by Handa, Sudhanshu
- 189-195 Achievement and improvement in living standards
by Majumder, Amita & Chakravarty, Satya R.
- 197-210 Technology imports and R&D efforts of Korean manufacturing firms
by Lee, Jaymin
- 211-212 Syndicated lending under asymmetric creditor information -- Erratum
by Banerjee, Saugata & Cadot, Olivier
May 1996, Volume 49, Issue 2
- 271-288 Economic development in a world with many countries
by Yanagawa, Noriyuki
- 289-306 Syndicated lending under asymmetric creditor information
by Banerjee, Saugata & Cadot, Olivier
- 307-335 Measuring outward orientation in LDCs: Can it be done?
by Pritchett, Lant
- 337-369 Technological change: Rediscovering the engine of productivity growth in China's rural economy
by Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott
- 371-386 Agrarian efficiency wages in a dual economy
by Bose, Gautam
- 387-391 From adjustment to development in Africa: Conflict, controversy, convergence, consensus? : Giovanni A. Cornia and Gerald Helleiner, eds., (St. Martins Press, New York and MacMillan, London, 1994), pp. xxiv + 417
by Collier, Paul
- 392-394 The financial development of Japan, Korea and Taiwan: Growth. Repressions and Liberalization : Hugh T. Patrick and Yung Chul Park, (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1994), pp. xii + 384
by Montiel, Peter J.
- 394-399 Population, economic development and the environment : K. Lindahl-Kiessling and Hans Landberg, ed., (Oxford University Press, New York, 1994), pp. xxii + 284, $29.95
by Foster, Andrew D.
- 399-403 Micro-Enterprises and the institutional framework in developing countries : Christian Morrisson, Henri-Bernard Solignac Lecomte and Xavier Oudin, (OECD Development Centre, Paris, 1994), pp. 251, $30, 55DM or 140FF
by Nugent, Jeffrey B.
- 403-407 Local suppliers of credit in the Third World, 1750-1960 : Gareth Austin and Kaoru Sugihara, eds., (The Macmillan Press, London and St. Martin's Press, New York, 1993), ISBN 0-333-52320-2 (The Macmillan Press), ISBN 0-312-08559-1 (St. Martin's Press), pp. 318, $65.00
by Hoff, Karla
- 407-410 Economies of exclusion: Underclass poverty and labor market change in Mexico : Scott Sernau, (Praeger Publishers, Westport, CT, 1994), pp. xv + 156, $55.00
by Marcouiller, Douglas
April 1996, Volume 49, Issue 1
- 1-2 Introduction
by Bardhan, Pranab
- 3-32 The division of labor and economic development
by Rodriguez-Clare, Andres
- 33-59 Start-up costs and pecuniary externalities as barriers to economic development
by Ciccone, Antonio & Matsuyama, Kiminori
- 61-92 Local demand, investment multipliers, and industrialization: Theory and application to the Guatemalan highlands
by Fafchamps, Marcel & Helms, Brigit
- 93-120 The role of ports in the making of major cities: Self-agglomeration and hub-effect
by Fujita, Masahisa & Mori, Tomoya
- 121-136 Increasing returns, migrations and convergence
by Faini, Riccardo
- 137-150 Trade policy and the Third World metropolis
by Krugman, Paul & Elizondo, Raul Livas
- 151-178 Innovation, monopolies and the poverty trap
by Baland, Jean-Marie & Francois, Patrick
- 179-197 Trade policy, cumulative causation, and industrial development
by Venables, Anthony J.
- 199-227 Absorptive capacity: On the creation and acquisition of technology in development
by Keller, Wolfgang
- 229-256 Trade and uneven growth
by Feenstra, Robert C.
- 257-270 Disparity in wages but not in returns to capital between rich and poor countries
by Bardhan, Pranab
March 1996, Volume 48, Issue 2
- 225-251 What explains the trend reversal in the size distribution of Korean manufacturing establishments?
by Nugent, Jeffrey B.
- 253-277 Growth of micro and small enterprises in southern Africa
by McPherson, Michael A.
- 279-300 A multiplier decomposition method to analyze poverty alleviation
by Thorbecke, Erik & Jung, Hong-Sang
- 301-321 The dynamic behavior of quota license prices
by Krishna, Kala & Tan, Ling Hui
- 323-350 The role of intellectual property rights in economic growth
by Gould, David M. & Gruben, William C.
- 351-387 Credit market imperfections and economic development: Theory and evidence
by Ma, Chien-Hui & Smith, Bruce D.
- 389-418 The new wave of private capital inflows: Push or pull?
by Fernandez-Arias, Eduardo
- 419-447 Openness and growth: A time-series, cross-country analysis for developing countries
by Harrison, Ann
- 449-460 International evidence on the effects of directed credit programmes on efficiency of resource allocation in developing countries: The case of development bank lendings
by Odedokun, M. O.
- 461-477 Macroeconomic stability, investment and growth in developing countries
by Bleaney, Michael F.
October 1995, Volume 48, Issue 1
- 1-23 R & D spillover and productivity growth: Evidence from Indian private firms
by Raut, Lakshmi K.
- 25-41 Measuring persistence in industrial output: The Indian case
by Krishnan, R. & Sen, Kunal
- 43-66 The impact of financial integration and unilateral public transfers on investment and growth in EC capital-importing countries
by Gaspar, Vitor & Pereira, Alfredo M.
- 67-89 Trade reform, uncertainty, and export promotion: Mexico 1982-88
by Maloney, William F. & Azevedo, Rodrigo R.
- 91-110 Capital goods imports and long-run growth
by Lee, Jong-Wha
- 111-133 The Turkish export boom: Just reward or just lucky?
by Barlow, Robin & Senses, Fikret
- 135-149 Debt relief, growth and price stability in Mexico
by de Aghion, Beatriz Armendariz & de Hinestrosa, Patricia Armendariz
- 151-166 Optimal sequencing of credible reforms with uncertain outcomes
by Conley, John P. & Maloney, William F.
- 167-187 Exchange rate regime reforms with black market leakages
by Goldberg, Linda S.
- 189-204 Rebates as a mechanism to induce the entry of commercial banks into new markets
by Cotler, Pablo
- 205-223 Wage subsidy and full-employment in a dual economy with open unemployment and surplus labor
by Khandker, A. Wahhab & Rashid, Salim
August 1995, Volume 47, Issue 2
- 179-189 Fairness concepts and the intrahousehold allocation of resources
by Farmer, Amy & Tiefenthaler, Jill
- 191-205 Power, coercion, and the games landlords play
by Naqvi, Nadeem & Wemhoner, Frederick
- 207-239 Labor tying
by Mukherjee, Anindita & Ray, Debraj
- 241-270 Attached farm labor, limited horizons and servility
by Schaffner, Julie Anderson
- 271-286 Political coalition breaking and sustainability of policy reform
by Horowitz, John K. & Just, Richard E.
- 287-312 Strategic tariffs and endogenous market structures: Trade and industrial policies under imperfect competition
by Bhattacharjea, Aditya
- 313-332 Productivity and the export market: A firm-level analysis
by Aw, B. -Y. & Hwang, A. R.
- 333-354 Transfers, returns to scale, tied aid and monopolistic competition
by Brakman, Steven & van Marrewijk, Charles
- 355-374 Barriers to portfolio investments in emerging stock markets
by Demirguc-Kunt, Ash & Huizinga, Harry
- 375-401 Structural change and poverty in Africa: A decomposition anakysis for Cote d'Ivoire
by Grootaert, Christiaan
- 403-427 More evidence on income distribution and growth
by Clarke, George R. G.
- 429-442 Do Koreans save optimally?
by Hahn, Jinsoo
- 443-454 The political economy of price ceilings for necessities
by Huizinga, Harry
- 455-467 Foreign aid and public goods
by Hatzipanayotou, Panos & Michael, Michael S.
- 469-479 Tax on foreign capital income and wage subsidy to the urban sector in the Harris-Todaro model
by Gupta, Manash Ranjan
- 481-496 Organized debt buybacks: No cure for free riding?
by Prokop, Jacek
- 497-502 Employment and development: A new review of evidence : David Turnham, (OECD, Paris, 1993)
by Fields, Gary S.
- 502-504 The economics of rural organization: Theory, practice and policy : Karla Hoff, Avishay Braverman, and Joseph E. Stiglitz, eds., (Oxford University Press, New York, 1993)
by Alston, Lee J.
June 1995, Volume 47, Issue 1
- 1-3 Introduction
by Edwards, Sebastian & Bacha, Edmar L.
- 5-37 Growth and convergence in Colombia: 1950-1990
by Cardenas, Mauricio & Ponton, Adriana
- 39-60 Credibility of trade policy reform and investment: the Mexican experience
by Ibarra, Luis Alberto
- 61-95 Trading blocs and the Americas: The natural, the unnatural, and the super-natural
by Frankel, Jeffrey & Stein, Ernesto & Wei, Shang-jin
- 97-133 Targeting the real exchange rate: theory and evidence
by Calvo, Guillermo A. & Reinhart, Carmen M. & Vegh, Carlos A.
- 135-154 Inflationary bias and state-owned financial institutions
by Novaes, Walter & Werlang, Sergio
- 155-178 Mexico after the debt crisis: is growth sustainable?
by Oks, Daniel & van Wijnbergen, Sweder
April 1995, Volume 46, Issue 2
- 203-231 Productivity, contracting modes, and development
by Esfahani, Hadi Salehi & Mookherjee, Dilip
- 233-252 Control in a dynamic village economy: The reforms and unbalanced development in China's rural economy
by Rozelle, Scott & Boisvert, Richard N.
- 253-269 General equilibrium effects of investment incentives in Mexico
by Feltenstein, Andrew & Shah, Anwar
- 271-293 Output, inflation, and stabilization in a small open economy: Evidence from Mexico
by Rogers, John H. & Wang, Ping
- 295-316 Inflation dynamics and the parallel market for foreign exchange
by Morris, Stephen
- 317-340 The demand for money in developing countries: Assessing the role of financial innovation
by Arrau, Patricio & De Gregorio, Jose & Reinhart, Carmen M. & Wickham, Peter
- 341-356 Threshold effects in international lending
by Spiegel, Mark M.
- 357-378 Nominal interest rates, consumption booms, and lack of credibility: A quantitative examination
by Reinhart, Carmen M. & Vegh, Carlos A.
- 379-401 A new database on human capital stock in developing and industrial countries: Sources, methodology, and results
by Nehru, Vikram & Swanson, Eric & Dubey, Ashutosh
- 403-407 The optimal revenue tariff for public input provision: A further result on Feehan
by Chang, Ming Chung
February 1995, Volume 46, Issue 1
- 1-18 Group lending, repayment incentives and social collateral
by Besley, Timothy & Coate, Stephen
- 19-33 Civil institutions and evolution: Concepts, critique and models
by Basu, Kaushik
- 35-50 Wage structure as implicit insurance on human capital in developed versus underdeveloped countries
by Ljungqvist, Lars
- 51-84 Can unobserved land quality explain the inverse productivity relationship?
by Benjamin, Dwayne
- 85-107 Agro-export production and peasant land access: Examining the dynamic between adoption and accumulation
by Barham, Bradford & Carter, Michael R. & Sigelko, Wayne
- 109-122 Multinational firms and export performance in developing countries: Some analytical issues and new empirical evidence
by Athukorala, Premachandra & Jayasuriya, Sisira & Oczkowski, Edward
- 123-144 Comparative productivity of Korean manufacturing, 1967-1987
by Pilat, Dirk
- 145-161 Monetary policy and inflation under the crawling peg: Some evidence from VARs for Colombia
by Kamas, Linda
- 163-179 A model-based estimation of the probability of default in sovereign credit markets
by Hernandez-Trillo, Fausto
- 181-193 Increasing returns, urban unemployment, and international capital mobility: A trade policy analysis
by Lal, Anil K.
- 195-202 The shadow price of foreign exchange in a dual economy
by Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S. H.
December 1994, Volume 45, Issue 2
- 177-199 Comparing earnings profiles in urban areas of an LDC: Rural-to-urban migrants vs. native workers
by Vijverberg, Wim P. M. & Zeager, Lester A.
- 201-223 Milk supply behavior in India: Data integration, estimation and implications for dairy development
by Munshi, Kaivan D. & Parikh, Kirit S.
- 225-243 Efficient share tenancy contracts under risk: The case of two rice-growing villages in Thailand
by Sadoulet, Elisabeth & Fukui, Seiichi & Janvry, Alan de
- 245-269 A two-season agricultural household model of output and price uncertainty
by Saha, Atanu
- 271-285 Clientelization and fragmentation in backward agriculture: Forward induction and entry deterrence
by Mishra, Ajit
- 287-303 Internal funds and corporate investment in India
by Athey, Michael J. & Laumas, Prem S.
- 305-324 Fiscal conservatism as a response to the debt crisis
by Laban, Raul & Sturzenegger, Federico
- 325-337 Are the heavily indebted countries solvent?: Tests of intertemporal borrowing constraints
by Sawada, Yasuyuki
- 339-364 Incentive-compatible regulation of foreign-owned subsidiaries: A tax simulation for the Jamaican bauxite industry
by Raff, Horst
- 365-391 IMF lending programs: Participation and impact
by Conway, Patrick
- 393-406 Political freedom and the response to economic incentives: Labor migration in Africa, 1972-1987
by Barkley, Andrew P. & McMillan, John
- 407-414 Foreign capital, income inequality and welfare in a Harris-Todaro model
by Gupta, Manash Ranjan
October 1994, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 1-16 Credibility and exchange rate management in developing countries
by Agenor, Pierre-Richard
- 17-34 Gap models
by Taylor, Lance
- 35-54 Medium-run adjustment under import compression: Macroeconomic analysis relevant for sub-Saharan Africa
by Rattso, Jorn
- 55-79 Taxes, incentives and production: The case of Turkey
by Bernstein, Jeffrey I.
- 81-100 Export supply, capacity and relative prices
by Faini, Riccardo
- 101-119 Complementarity and increasing returns in intermediate inputs
by Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Markusen, James R. & Rutherford, Thomas F.
- 121-133 Immiserizing growth and endogenous protection
by Clarete, Ramon L. & Whalley, John
- 135-140 A policy-game approach to the high inflation equilibrium
by Kiguel, Miguel A. & Liviatan, Nissan
- 141-154 Foreign capital inflows and welfare in an economy with imperfect competition
by Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S. H.
- 155-163 Foreign aid, taxes and public investment: A further comment
by White, Howard
- 165-167 Reply to White, 'foreign aid, taxes and public investment: A further comment'
by Gang, Ira N. & Khan, Haider Ali
- 169-171 Latin American land reforms in theory and practice: A retrospective analysis : Peter Dorner, (The University of Wisconsin Press, Madison WI, 1992), pp. ix + 108
by de Janvry, Alain
- 172-174 Income distribution, inflation and growth: Lectures on structuralist macroeconomic theory : Lance Taylor, (The MIT Press, Cambridge MA, 1991) pp. 290
by Darity, William Jr.
August 1994, Volume 44, Issue 2
- 229-261 External shocks, adjustment policies and investment in a developing economy: Illustrations from a forward-looking CGE model of the Philippines
by Go, Delfin S.
- 263-285 Interest rates, official lending, and the debt crisis: A reassessment
by Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Detragiache, Enrica
- 287-310 The effect of government spending on the current account, output, and expenditures: Evidence from latin America
by Tanner, Evan
- 311-331 Causality and comovement between taxes and expenditures: Historical evidence from Argentina, Brazil, and Mexico
by Baffes, John & Shah, Anwar
- 333-350 The supply and demand for exports in Israel
by Beenstock, Michael & Lavi, Yaakov & Ribon, Sigal
- 351-380 Stabilization and redistribution of coffee revenues: A political economy model of commodity marketing boards
by Cardenas, Mauricio