Journal of Development Economics
1996, Volume 50, Issue 1
- 147-164 Financial development by learning
by Lee, Jaewoo
- 165-187 Expenditure behavior and children's welfare: An analysis of female headed households in Jamaica
by Handa, Sudhanshu
- 189-195 Achievement and improvement in living standards
by Majumder, Amita & Chakravarty, Satya R.
- 197-210 Technology imports and R&D efforts of Korean manufacturing firms
by Lee, Jaymin
- 211-212 Syndicated lending under asymmetric creditor information -- Erratum
by Banerjee, Saugata & Cadot, Olivier
1996, Volume 49, Issue 2
- 271-288 Economic development in a world with many countries
by Yanagawa, Noriyuki
- 289-306 Syndicated lending under asymmetric creditor information
by Banerjee, Saugata & Cadot, Olivier
- 307-335 Measuring outward orientation in LDCs: Can it be done?
by Pritchett, Lant
- 337-369 Technological change: Rediscovering the engine of productivity growth in China's rural economy
by Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott
- 371-386 Agrarian efficiency wages in a dual economy
by Bose, Gautam
- 387-391 From adjustment to development in Africa: Conflict, controversy, convergence, consensus? : Giovanni A. Cornia and Gerald Helleiner, eds., (St. Martins Press, New York and MacMillan, London, 1994), pp. xxiv + 417
by Collier, Paul
- 392-394 The financial development of Japan, Korea and Taiwan: Growth. Repressions and Liberalization : Hugh T. Patrick and Yung Chul Park, (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1994), pp. xii + 384
by Montiel, Peter J.
- 394-399 Population, economic development and the environment : K. Lindahl-Kiessling and Hans Landberg, ed., (Oxford University Press, New York, 1994), pp. xxii + 284, $29.95
by Foster, Andrew D.
- 399-403 Micro-Enterprises and the institutional framework in developing countries : Christian Morrisson, Henri-Bernard Solignac Lecomte and Xavier Oudin, (OECD Development Centre, Paris, 1994), pp. 251, $30, 55DM or 140FF
by Nugent, Jeffrey B.
- 403-407 Local suppliers of credit in the Third World, 1750-1960 : Gareth Austin and Kaoru Sugihara, eds., (The Macmillan Press, London and St. Martin's Press, New York, 1993), ISBN 0-333-52320-2 (The Macmillan Press), ISBN 0-312-08559-1 (St. Martin's Press), pp. 318, $65.00
by Hoff, Karla
- 407-410 Economies of exclusion: Underclass poverty and labor market change in Mexico : Scott Sernau, (Praeger Publishers, Westport, CT, 1994), pp. xv + 156, $55.00
by Marcouiller, Douglas
1996, Volume 49, Issue 1
- 1-2 Introduction
by Bardhan, Pranab
- 3-32 The division of labor and economic development
by Rodriguez-Clare, Andres
- 33-59 Start-up costs and pecuniary externalities as barriers to economic development
by Ciccone, Antonio & Matsuyama, Kiminori
- 61-92 Local demand, investment multipliers, and industrialization: Theory and application to the Guatemalan highlands
by Fafchamps, Marcel & Helms, Brigit
- 93-120 The role of ports in the making of major cities: Self-agglomeration and hub-effect
by Fujita, Masahisa & Mori, Tomoya
- 121-136 Increasing returns, migrations and convergence
by Faini, Riccardo
- 137-150 Trade policy and the Third World metropolis
by Krugman, Paul & Elizondo, Raul Livas
- 151-178 Innovation, monopolies and the poverty trap
by Baland, Jean-Marie & Francois, Patrick
- 179-197 Trade policy, cumulative causation, and industrial development
by Venables, Anthony J.
- 199-227 Absorptive capacity: On the creation and acquisition of technology in development
by Keller, Wolfgang
- 229-256 Trade and uneven growth
by Feenstra, Robert C.
- 257-270 Disparity in wages but not in returns to capital between rich and poor countries
by Bardhan, Pranab
1996, Volume 48, Issue 2
- 225-251 What explains the trend reversal in the size distribution of Korean manufacturing establishments?
by Nugent, Jeffrey B.
- 253-277 Growth of micro and small enterprises in southern Africa
by McPherson, Michael A.
- 279-300 A multiplier decomposition method to analyze poverty alleviation
by Thorbecke, Erik & Jung, Hong-Sang
- 301-321 The dynamic behavior of quota license prices
by Krishna, Kala & Tan, Ling Hui
- 323-350 The role of intellectual property rights in economic growth
by Gould, David M. & Gruben, William C.
- 351-387 Credit market imperfections and economic development: Theory and evidence
by Ma, Chien-Hui & Smith, Bruce D.
- 389-418 The new wave of private capital inflows: Push or pull?
by Fernandez-Arias, Eduardo
- 419-447 Openness and growth: A time-series, cross-country analysis for developing countries
by Harrison, Ann
- 449-460 International evidence on the effects of directed credit programmes on efficiency of resource allocation in developing countries: The case of development bank lendings
by Odedokun, M. O.
- 461-477 Macroeconomic stability, investment and growth in developing countries
by Bleaney, Michael F.
1995, Volume 48, Issue 1
- 1-23 R & D spillover and productivity growth: Evidence from Indian private firms
by Raut, Lakshmi K.
- 25-41 Measuring persistence in industrial output: The Indian case
by Krishnan, R. & Sen, Kunal
- 43-66 The impact of financial integration and unilateral public transfers on investment and growth in EC capital-importing countries
by Gaspar, Vitor & Pereira, Alfredo M.
- 67-89 Trade reform, uncertainty, and export promotion: Mexico 1982-88
by Maloney, William F. & Azevedo, Rodrigo R.
- 91-110 Capital goods imports and long-run growth
by Lee, Jong-Wha
- 111-133 The Turkish export boom: Just reward or just lucky?
by Barlow, Robin & Senses, Fikret
- 135-149 Debt relief, growth and price stability in Mexico
by de Aghion, Beatriz Armendariz & de Hinestrosa, Patricia Armendariz
- 151-166 Optimal sequencing of credible reforms with uncertain outcomes
by Conley, John P. & Maloney, William F.
- 167-187 Exchange rate regime reforms with black market leakages
by Goldberg, Linda S.
- 189-204 Rebates as a mechanism to induce the entry of commercial banks into new markets
by Cotler, Pablo
- 205-223 Wage subsidy and full-employment in a dual economy with open unemployment and surplus labor
by Khandker, A. Wahhab & Rashid, Salim
1995, Volume 47, Issue 2
- 179-189 Fairness concepts and the intrahousehold allocation of resources
by Farmer, Amy & Tiefenthaler, Jill
- 191-205 Power, coercion, and the games landlords play
by Naqvi, Nadeem & Wemhoner, Frederick
- 207-239 Labor tying
by Mukherjee, Anindita & Ray, Debraj
- 241-270 Attached farm labor, limited horizons and servility
by Schaffner, Julie Anderson
- 271-286 Political coalition breaking and sustainability of policy reform
by Horowitz, John K. & Just, Richard E.
- 287-312 Strategic tariffs and endogenous market structures: Trade and industrial policies under imperfect competition
by Bhattacharjea, Aditya
- 313-332 Productivity and the export market: A firm-level analysis
by Aw, B. -Y. & Hwang, A. R.
- 333-354 Transfers, returns to scale, tied aid and monopolistic competition
by Brakman, Steven & van Marrewijk, Charles
- 355-374 Barriers to portfolio investments in emerging stock markets
by Demirguc-Kunt, Ash & Huizinga, Harry
- 375-401 Structural change and poverty in Africa: A decomposition anakysis for Cote d'Ivoire
by Grootaert, Christiaan
- 403-427 More evidence on income distribution and growth
by Clarke, George R. G.
- 429-442 Do Koreans save optimally?
by Hahn, Jinsoo
- 443-454 The political economy of price ceilings for necessities
by Huizinga, Harry
- 455-467 Foreign aid and public goods
by Hatzipanayotou, Panos & Michael, Michael S.
- 469-479 Tax on foreign capital income and wage subsidy to the urban sector in the Harris-Todaro model
by Gupta, Manash Ranjan
- 481-496 Organized debt buybacks: No cure for free riding?
by Prokop, Jacek
- 497-502 Employment and development: A new review of evidence : David Turnham, (OECD, Paris, 1993)
by Fields, Gary S.
- 502-504 The economics of rural organization: Theory, practice and policy : Karla Hoff, Avishay Braverman, and Joseph E. Stiglitz, eds., (Oxford University Press, New York, 1993)
by Alston, Lee J.
1995, Volume 47, Issue 1
- 1-3 Introduction
by Edwards, Sebastian & Bacha, Edmar L.
- 5-37 Growth and convergence in Colombia: 1950-1990
by Cardenas, Mauricio & Ponton, Adriana
- 39-60 Credibility of trade policy reform and investment: the Mexican experience
by Ibarra, Luis Alberto
- 61-95 Trading blocs and the Americas: The natural, the unnatural, and the super-natural
by Frankel, Jeffrey & Stein, Ernesto & Wei, Shang-jin
- 97-133 Targeting the real exchange rate: theory and evidence
by Calvo, Guillermo A. & Reinhart, Carmen M. & Vegh, Carlos A.
- 135-154 Inflationary bias and state-owned financial institutions
by Novaes, Walter & Werlang, Sergio
- 155-178 Mexico after the debt crisis: is growth sustainable?
by Oks, Daniel & van Wijnbergen, Sweder
1995, Volume 46, Issue 2
- 203-231 Productivity, contracting modes, and development
by Esfahani, Hadi Salehi & Mookherjee, Dilip
- 233-252 Control in a dynamic village economy: The reforms and unbalanced development in China's rural economy
by Rozelle, Scott & Boisvert, Richard N.
- 253-269 General equilibrium effects of investment incentives in Mexico
by Feltenstein, Andrew & Shah, Anwar
- 271-293 Output, inflation, and stabilization in a small open economy: Evidence from Mexico
by Rogers, John H. & Wang, Ping
- 295-316 Inflation dynamics and the parallel market for foreign exchange
by Morris, Stephen
- 317-340 The demand for money in developing countries: Assessing the role of financial innovation
by Arrau, Patricio & De Gregorio, Jose & Reinhart, Carmen M. & Wickham, Peter
- 341-356 Threshold effects in international lending
by Spiegel, Mark M.
- 357-378 Nominal interest rates, consumption booms, and lack of credibility: A quantitative examination
by Reinhart, Carmen M. & Vegh, Carlos A.
- 379-401 A new database on human capital stock in developing and industrial countries: Sources, methodology, and results
by Nehru, Vikram & Swanson, Eric & Dubey, Ashutosh
- 403-407 The optimal revenue tariff for public input provision: A further result on Feehan
by Chang, Ming Chung
1995, Volume 46, Issue 1
- 1-18 Group lending, repayment incentives and social collateral
by Besley, Timothy & Coate, Stephen
- 19-33 Civil institutions and evolution: Concepts, critique and models
by Basu, Kaushik
- 35-50 Wage structure as implicit insurance on human capital in developed versus underdeveloped countries
by Ljungqvist, Lars
- 51-84 Can unobserved land quality explain the inverse productivity relationship?
by Benjamin, Dwayne
- 85-107 Agro-export production and peasant land access: Examining the dynamic between adoption and accumulation
by Barham, Bradford & Carter, Michael R. & Sigelko, Wayne
- 109-122 Multinational firms and export performance in developing countries: Some analytical issues and new empirical evidence
by Athukorala, Premachandra & Jayasuriya, Sisira & Oczkowski, Edward
- 123-144 Comparative productivity of Korean manufacturing, 1967-1987
by Pilat, Dirk
- 145-161 Monetary policy and inflation under the crawling peg: Some evidence from VARs for Colombia
by Kamas, Linda
- 163-179 A model-based estimation of the probability of default in sovereign credit markets
by Hernandez-Trillo, Fausto
- 181-193 Increasing returns, urban unemployment, and international capital mobility: A trade policy analysis
by Lal, Anil K.
- 195-202 The shadow price of foreign exchange in a dual economy
by Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S. H.
1994, Volume 45, Issue 2
- 177-199 Comparing earnings profiles in urban areas of an LDC: Rural-to-urban migrants vs. native workers
by Vijverberg, Wim P. M. & Zeager, Lester A.
- 201-223 Milk supply behavior in India: Data integration, estimation and implications for dairy development
by Munshi, Kaivan D. & Parikh, Kirit S.
- 225-243 Efficient share tenancy contracts under risk: The case of two rice-growing villages in Thailand
by Sadoulet, Elisabeth & Fukui, Seiichi & Janvry, Alan de
- 245-269 A two-season agricultural household model of output and price uncertainty
by Saha, Atanu
- 271-285 Clientelization and fragmentation in backward agriculture: Forward induction and entry deterrence
by Mishra, Ajit
- 287-303 Internal funds and corporate investment in India
by Athey, Michael J. & Laumas, Prem S.
- 305-324 Fiscal conservatism as a response to the debt crisis
by Laban, Raul & Sturzenegger, Federico
- 325-337 Are the heavily indebted countries solvent?: Tests of intertemporal borrowing constraints
by Sawada, Yasuyuki
- 339-364 Incentive-compatible regulation of foreign-owned subsidiaries: A tax simulation for the Jamaican bauxite industry
by Raff, Horst
- 365-391 IMF lending programs: Participation and impact
by Conway, Patrick
- 393-406 Political freedom and the response to economic incentives: Labor migration in Africa, 1972-1987
by Barkley, Andrew P. & McMillan, John
- 407-414 Foreign capital, income inequality and welfare in a Harris-Todaro model
by Gupta, Manash Ranjan
1994, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 1-16 Credibility and exchange rate management in developing countries
by Agenor, Pierre-Richard
- 17-34 Gap models
by Taylor, Lance
- 35-54 Medium-run adjustment under import compression: Macroeconomic analysis relevant for sub-Saharan Africa
by Rattso, Jorn
- 55-79 Taxes, incentives and production: The case of Turkey
by Bernstein, Jeffrey I.
- 81-100 Export supply, capacity and relative prices
by Faini, Riccardo
- 101-119 Complementarity and increasing returns in intermediate inputs
by Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Markusen, James R. & Rutherford, Thomas F.
- 121-133 Immiserizing growth and endogenous protection
by Clarete, Ramon L. & Whalley, John
- 135-140 A policy-game approach to the high inflation equilibrium
by Kiguel, Miguel A. & Liviatan, Nissan
- 141-154 Foreign capital inflows and welfare in an economy with imperfect competition
by Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S. H.
- 155-163 Foreign aid, taxes and public investment: A further comment
by White, Howard
- 165-167 Reply to White, 'foreign aid, taxes and public investment: A further comment'
by Gang, Ira N. & Khan, Haider Ali
- 169-171 Latin American land reforms in theory and practice: A retrospective analysis : Peter Dorner, (The University of Wisconsin Press, Madison WI, 1992), pp. ix + 108
by de Janvry, Alain
- 172-174 Income distribution, inflation and growth: Lectures on structuralist macroeconomic theory : Lance Taylor, (The MIT Press, Cambridge MA, 1991) pp. 290
by Darity, William Jr.
1994, Volume 44, Issue 2
- 229-261 External shocks, adjustment policies and investment in a developing economy: Illustrations from a forward-looking CGE model of the Philippines
by Go, Delfin S.
- 263-285 Interest rates, official lending, and the debt crisis: A reassessment
by Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Detragiache, Enrica
- 287-310 The effect of government spending on the current account, output, and expenditures: Evidence from latin America
by Tanner, Evan
- 311-331 Causality and comovement between taxes and expenditures: Historical evidence from Argentina, Brazil, and Mexico
by Baffes, John & Shah, Anwar
- 333-350 The supply and demand for exports in Israel
by Beenstock, Michael & Lavi, Yaakov & Ribon, Sigal
- 351-380 Stabilization and redistribution of coffee revenues: A political economy model of commodity marketing boards
by Cardenas, Mauricio
- 381-402 Intellectual property rights and the mode of technology transfer
by Vishwasrao, Sharmila
- 403-428 Population growth, soil fertility, and agricultural intensification
by Krautkraemer, Jeffrey A.
- 429-439 A note on dual foreign exchange markets with official rationing: Predetermined versus floating official exchange rate
by Lizondo, J. Saul
- 441-451 Productivity or politics: The determinants of the Indonesian tariff structure
by Pack, Howard
- 453-457 Food aid reconsidered: Assessing the impact on third world countries : Edward Clay and Olav Stokke, eds., (Frank Cass, London) pp. xv + 209 (including index)
by Selden, Thomas M.
1994, Volume 44, Issue 1
- 3-27 Data base for development analysis Data base for development analysis: An overview
by Srinivasan, T. N.
- 29-52 A brief review of some problems in using national accounts data in level of output comparisons and growth studies
by Heston, Alan
- 53-75 Improving inter-spatial and inter-temporal comparability of national accounts
by Ahmad, Sultan
- 77-85 Issues relating to the UN system of national accounts and developing countries
by Ruggles, Richard
- 87-102 Data for measuring poverty and inequality changes in the developing countries
by Fields, Gary S.
- 103-130 On the (in)accuracy of economic observations: An assessment of trends in the reliability of international trade statistics
by Rozanski, Jerzy & Yeats, Alexander
- 131-146 Population databases in development analysis
by Chamie, Joseph
- 147-171 Caveat emptor: Cross-country data on education and the labor force
by Behrman, Jere R. & Rosenzweig, Mark R.
- 173-197 Measuring food production (with reference to South Asia)
by Evenson, Robert E. & Pray, Carl E.
- 199-226 The effect of income on demand for food in poor countries: Are our food consumption databases giving us reliable estimates?
by Bouis, Howarth E.
1994, Volume 43, Issue 2
- 167-195 Intergenerational transfers in Philippine rice villages : Gender differences in traditional inheritance customs
by Quisumbing, Agnes R.
- 197-215 Temporary and permanent migration with and without an immobile factor
by Karayalcin, Cem
- 217-238 Does supervision matter? Some hypothesis tests using Indian farm-level data
by Frisvold, George B.
- 239-261 The Egyptian farm labor market revisited
by Richards, Alan
- 263-278 Labor markets, migration and welfare Agriculture in the North-American Free Trade Agreement
by Levy, Santiago & Wijnbergen, Sweder van
- 279-293 Technology, market characteristics, and spillovers
by Kokko, Ari
- 295-315 A prototype macroeconomic model of foreign direct investment
by Malley, Jim & Moutos, Thomas
- 317-333 Sensible buybacks of sovereign debt
by Detragiache, Enrica
- 335-344 The benefits of inflation in the economies with price controls and the cash-in-advance black markets
by Stanczak, Kazimierz
- 345-362 The fungibility of U.S. military and non-military assistance and the impacts on expenditures of major aid recipients
by Khilji, Nasir M. & Zampelli, Ernest M.
- 363-368 Assessing the impact of AIDS on the growth path of the Malawian economy
by Cuddington, John T. & Hancock, John D.
- 369-385 Export processing zones and backward linkages
by Din, Musleh-ud
- 387-395 Protection, export promotion and development
by Chen, Lein Lein & Devereux, John
- 397-400 Aid and power: The world bank and policy-based lending : Paul Mosely, Jane Harrigan and John Toye, (Routledge, London and New York, 1991) Vol. I: Analysis and Policy Proposals pp. xvii + 371; Vol. II: Case Studies, pp. xiii + 443
by Rajaraman, Indira
- 400-404 Uneven development in the third world: A study of China and India : A.S. Bhalla, (MacMillan, London, 1992) pp. xix + 353
by Blomm, Gerhard
1994, Volume 43, Issue 1
- 1-3 Introduction
by Bacha, Edmar & Edwards, Sebastian
- 5-38 New goods, old theory, and the welfare costs of trade restrictions
by Romer, Paul
- 39-58 Indexation, staggering and disinflation
by Bonomo, Marco & Garcia, Rene
- 59-84 Stabilization dynamics and backward-looking contracts
by Calvo, Guillermo A. & Vegh, Carlos A.
- 85-104 Fiscal inconsistencies and high inflation
by Heymann, Daniel & Sanguinetti, Pablo
- 105-123 Tax evasion, inflation and stabilization
by Fishlow, Albert & Friedman, Jorge
- 125-165 Monetary and exchange rate arrangements for NAFTA
by Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry
1993, Volume 42, Issue 2
- 217-242 Entry-exit, learning, and productivity change Evidence from Chile
by Liu, Lili
- 243-269 A theory of real wage growth in LDCs
by Eswaran, Mukesh & Kotwal, Ashok
- 271-291 Optimal intertemporal consumption decisions under the threat of starvation
by Glomm, Gerhard & Palumbo, Michael G.
- 293-314 Public-private wage differentials in Haiti Do public servants earn a rent?
by Terrell, Katherine
- 315-336 Price discrimination and markups in export markets
by Aw, Bee-Yan
- 337-356 Estimation of a macroeconomic model with rational expectations and capital controls for developing countries
by Haque, Nadeem U. & Lahiri, Kajal & Montiel, Peter
- 357-386 Productivity consequences of alternative land division methods in China's decollectivization An econometric analysis
by Gaynor, Martin & Putterman, Louis
- 387-397 India's food procurement and distribution policy Impact on prices and welfare
by Schiff, Maurice
- 399-407 Education, democracy and growth
by Saint-Paul, Gilles & Verdier, Thierry
- 409-414 Monetarism and liberalization: the Chilean experiment : Sebastian Edwards and Alejandra Cox Edwards, (with a New Afterword) (University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 1991), pp. xix + 249, $13.95
by Cuddington, John T.
- 415-417 Export instability and compensatory financing : David Lim, (Routledge, London and New York, 1991), pp. xiv + 204
by Hallet, A. J. Hughes
- 417-419 Environmental and economy: property rights and public policy : Daniel W. Bromley, (Blackwell, Cambridge, MA and Oxford, U.K., 1991) pp. xi + 247
by Russell, Clifford S.
1993, Volume 42, Issue 1
- 1-33 Audit selection and income tax underreporting in the tax compliance game
by Alm, James & Bahl, Roy & Murray, Matthew N.
- 35-50 Rent seeking and economic growth : A theoretical model and some empirical evidence
by Rama, Martin
- 51-74 Are there positive spillovers from direct foreign investment? : Evidence from panel data for Morocco
by Haddad, Mona & Harrison, Ann
- 75-88 International technology transfer under potential threat of entry : A Cournot-Nash framework
by Kabiraj, Tarun & Marjit, Sugata
- 89-110 Revisiting the inertial inflation hypothesis for Brazil
by Novaes, Ana Dolores
- 111-131 Inflation, growth, and import bottlenecks in the Turkish manufacturing industry
by Bilginsoy, Cihan
- 133-153 Macroeconomic effects of anticipated devaluations with informal financial markets
by Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Haque, Nadeem U. & Montiel, Peter J.
- 155-174 The real exchange rate and macroeconomic performance in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Ghura, Dhaneshwar & Grennes, Thomas J.
- 175-195 Economic development and time preference schedule : The case of Japan and East Asian NICs
by Ogawa, Kazuo
- 197-204 Paradoxes associated with the administration of foreign aid
by Kemp, Murray C. & Wong, Kar-yiu
- 205-208 The order of economic liberalization : Ronald I. McKinnon, (Johns Hopkins University Press, 1991)
by Montiel, Peter J.
- 208-210 Income distribution in less developed countries : R.M. Sundrum, (Routledge, Chapman and Hall, New York) pp. xv+327, US$ 69.95/Canadian$ 78.00
by Pyatt, Graham
- 210-214 Economic behavior and institutions : Trainn Eggertsson, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1990) pp. xv+385, ISBN 0-521-34445-X and 0-521-34891-9, $54.50 (hardback), $17.95 (paperback)
by Everett Kantor, Shawn
1993, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 213-246 Industry wage differentials and efficiency wages : A dissenting view with South African evidence
by Moll, Peter G.
- 247-273 Interlinked contracts and moral hazard in investment
by Bose, Gautam
- 275-284 Determinants of oligopsony power : The Haitian coffee case
by Lopez, Rigoberto A. & You, Zhikang
- 285-305 Time-varying estimates on the openness of the capital account in Korea and Taiwan
by Reisen, Helmut & Yeches, Helene
- 307-336 Performance in living standards : An international comparison
by Kakwani, N.
- 337-366 How infrastructure and financial institutions affect agricultural output and investment in India
by Binswanger, Hans P. & Khandker, Shahidur R. & Rosenzweig, Mark R.
- 367-376 The effect of real exchange rate uncertainty on LDC manufactured exports
by Grobar, Lisa Morris
- 377-398 International competitiveness, the demand for exports and real effective exchange rates in developing countries
by Ghose, Devajyoti & Kharas, Homi
- 399-403 Urban unemployment, international capital mobility and development policy
by Yabuuchi, Shigemi
- 405-408 Hunger and public action : Jean Dreze and Amartya Sen (Oxford University Press, Oxford)
by Besley, Timothy
- 408-412 Socially relevant policy analysis. Structuralist computable general equilibrium models for the developing world : Lance Taylor, ed. (MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, London, 1990) pp. x+379
by Gunning, Jan Willem
1993, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 1-17 On the formation of agricultural prices
by Sarkar, Abhirup