Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
October 2006, Volume 81, Issue 1
- 142-162 Quantifying the impact of services liberalization in a developing country
by Konan, Denise Eby & Maskus, Keith E.
- 163-192 What matters for financial development? Capital controls, institutions, and interactions
by Chinn, Menzie D. & Ito, Hiro
- 193-212 Corruption, competition and democracy
by Emerson, Patrick M.
- 213-235 Democracy and environmental quality
by Farzin, Y. Hossein & Bond, Craig A.
- 236-243 "A note on soil depth, failing markets and agricultural pricing": Comment
by Lichtenberg, Erik
- 244-258 Employment with connections: Negative network effects
by Kono, Hisaki
August 2006, Volume 80, Issue 2
- 275-298 Strategic interaction in undeveloped credit markets
by Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Malchow-Moller, Nikolaj
- 299-328 Institutions, education, and development: The role of entrepreneurs
by Dias, Joilson & McDermott, John
- 329-349 Families and firms: Agency costs and labor market imperfections in Sialkot's surgical industry
by Ilias, Nauman
- 350-388 How migration restrictions limit agglomeration and productivity in China
by Au, Chun-Chung & Henderson, J. Vernon
- 389-427 Changes in the structure of earnings during the Polish transition
by Keane, Michael P. & Prasad, Eswar S.
- 428-443 The size and development of the shadow economy: An empirical investigation from states of India
by Chaudhuri, Kausik & Schneider, Friedrich & Chattopadhyay, Sumana
- 444-477 Spillovers from foreign direct investment: Within or between industries?
by Kugler, Maurice
- 478-500 On the real effects of inflation and inflation uncertainty in Mexico
by Grier, Robin & Grier, Kevin B.
- 501-517 Expansions and contractions in Brazil, Colombia and Mexico: A view through nonlinear models
by Arango, Luis E. & Melo, Luis F.
- 518-526 State of the "life span revolution" between 1980 and 2000
by Ram, Rati
June 2006, Volume 80, Issue 1
- 1-38 Social norms and the fertility transition
by Munshi, Kaivan & Myaux, Jacques
- 39-58 Real options and demographic decisions
by Iyer, Sriya & Velu, Chander
- 59-83 Estimating spatial differences in the Brazilian cost of living with household location choices
by Timmins, Christopher
- 84-105 Here today, gone tomorrow: Can dynamic incentives make microfinance more flexible?
by Alexander Tedeschi, Gwendolyn
- 106-135 Effects of rotation scheme on fishing behaviour with price discrimination and limited durability: Theory and evidence
by Seki, Erika
- 136-159 The effects of the minimum wage in Brazil on the distribution of family incomes: 1996-2001
by Neumark, David & Cunningham, Wendy & Siga, Lucas
- 160-178 Why don't firms export more? Product quality and Colombian plants
by Brooks, Eileen L.
- 179-197 On the provision of official and private foreign aid
by Schweinberger, Albert G. & Lahiri, Sajal
- 198-227 When is growth pro-poor? Evidence from a panel of countries
by Kraay, Aart
- 228-250 AIDS and economic growth: A human capital approach
by McDonald, Scott & Roberts, Jennifer
- 251-268 A natural experiment for identifying the impact of 'natural' trade barriers on exports
by Milner, Chris & Zgovu, Evious
- 269-274 Interest on reserves and inflation
by Liviatan, Nissan & Frish, Roni
April 2006, Volume 79, Issue 2
- 1-1 Editorial
by Besley, Timothy & Rosenzweig, Mark
- 273-302 Subcontractors for tractors: Theory and evidence on flexible specialization, supplier selection, and contracting
by Andrabi, Tahir & Ghatak, Maitreesh & Khwaja, Asim Ijaz
- 303-327 Pro-poor targeting and accountability of local governments in West Bengal
by Bardhan, Pranab & Mookherjee, Dilip
- 328-348 Guard labor
by Jayadev, Arjun & Bowles, Samuel
- 349-373 Can conditional cash transfer programs serve as safety nets in keeping children at school and from working when exposed to shocks?
by de Janvry, Alain & Finan, Frederico & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & Vakis, Renos
- 374-397 Child labor, urban proximity, and household composition
by Fafchamps, Marcel & Wahba, Jackline
- 398-412 Bargaining power and enforcement in credit markets
by Genicot, Garance & Ray, Debraj
- 413-446 Consumption smoothing? Livestock, insurance and drought in rural Burkina Faso
by Kazianga, Harounan & Udry, Christopher
- 447-468 Political foundations of the resource curse
by Robinson, James A. & Torvik, Ragnar & Verdier, Thierry
- 469-491 Intermediation by aid agencies
by Rowat, Colin & Seabright, Paul
February 2006, Volume 79, Issue 1
- 1-25 The desire for land: Strategic lending with adverse selection
by Bell, Clive & Clemenz, Gerhard
- 26-72 Human capital and economic development
by Tamura, Robert
- 73-117 Motives for household private transfers in Burkina Faso
by Kazianga, H.
- 118-145 The demand for primary schooling in Madagascar: Price, quality, and the choice between public and private providers
by Glick, Peter & Sahn, David E.
- 146-167 On the prevalence of trends in primary commodity prices
by Kellard, Neil & Wohar, Mark E.
- 168-182 Inflation before and after central bank independence: The case of Colombia
by Otero, Jesus & Ramirez, Manuel
- 183-207 Financial globalization and debt maturity in emerging economies
by Schmukler, Sergio L. & Vesperoni, Esteban
- 208-224 Revisiting the interest rate-exchange rate nexus: a Markov-switching approach
by Chen, Shiu-Sheng
- 225-248 Sudden stops and the Mexican wave: Currency crises, capital flow reversals and output loss in emerging markets
by Hutchison, Michael M. & Noy, Ilan
- 249-263 Samaritan agents? On the strategic delegation of aid policy
by Hagen, Rune Jansen
- 264-272 Introducing uncertainty into Baland and Robinson's model of child labour
by Pouliot, William
December 2005, Volume 78, Issue 2
- 271-298 Competition and microfinance
by McIntosh, Craig & Wydick, Bruce
- 299-321 Informal sector: The credit market channel
by Straub, Stéphane
- 322-347 Credit rationing and capital accumulation with investment and consumption loans revisited
by Hung, Fu-Sheng
- 348-383 Which doctor? Combining vignettes and item response to measure clinical competence
by Das, Jishnu & Hammer, Jeffrey
- 384-405 Can redistributing teachers across schools raise educational attainment? Evidence from Operation Blackboard in India
by Chin, Aimee
- 406-442 Increasing returns and market efficiency in agricultural trade
by Fafchamps, Marcel & Gabre-Madhin, Eleni & Minten, Bart
- 443-473 Density, social networks and job search methods: Theory and application to Egypt
by Wahba, Jackline & Zenou, Yves
- 474-493 Intellectual property rights and innovation in developing countries
by Chen, Yongmin & Puttitanun, Thitima
- 494-515 Optimal Dutch disease
by Matsen, Egil & Torvik, Ragnar
- 516-528 Inflation and income inequality: A shopping-time approach
by Cysne, Rubens P. & Maldonado, Wilfredo L. & Monteiro, Paulo Klinger
- 529-547 International trade, economic growth and intellectual property rights: A panel data study of developed and developing countries
by Schneider, Patricia Higino
October 2005, Volume 78, Issue 1
- 1-21 The perversity of preferences: GSP and developing country trade policies, 1976-2000
by Ozden, Caglar & Reinhardt, Eric
- 22-48 The big push, industrialization and international trade: The role of exports
by Trindade, Vitor
- 49-59 Testing for trends in the terms of trade between primary commodities and manufactured goods
by Zanias, George P.
- 60-94 The transition to a globalized economy: Poverty, human capital and the informal sector in a structuralist CGE model
by Gibson, Bill
- 95-113 Investment, devaluation, and foreign currency exposure: The case of Mexico
by Aguiar, Mark
- 114-132 Private sector involvement in the resolution of financial crises: How do markets react?
by Tillmann, Peter
- 133-155 Bank privatization in Argentina: A model of political constraints and differential outcomes
by Clarke, George R.G. & Cull, Robert
- 156-190 Tax base variability and procyclical fiscal policy in developing countries
by Talvi, Ernesto & Vegh, Carlos A.
- 191-214 Intergenerational transfers and demographic transition
by Blackburn, Keith & Cipriani, Giam Pietro
- 215-240 Self-selection among undocumented immigrants from Mexico
by Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline
- 241-270 The potential of land rental markets in the process of economic development: Evidence from China
by Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing
August 2005, Volume 77, Issue 2
- 297-323 An economic profile of peasant perpetrators of genocide: Micro-level evidence from Rwanda
by Verwimp, Philip
- 325-340 Crime induced poverty traps
by Mehlum, Halvor & Moene, Karl & Torvik, Ragnar
- 341-366 Private enforcement and social efficiency
by Anderson, James E. & Bandiera, Oriana
- 367-387 Property rights, mobile capital, and comparative advantage
by Karp, Larry
- 389-414 Parental human capital investment and old-age transfers from children: Is it a loan contract or reciprocity for Indonesian families?
by Raut, Lakshmi K. & Tran, Lien H.
- 415-439 Group-lending: Sequential financing, lender monitoring and joint liability
by Chowdhury, Prabal Roy
- 441-466 The influence of capital controls on long run growth: Where and how much?
by Chanda, Areendam
- 467-476 Opposition to FDI and financial shocks
by Aizenman, Joshua
- 477-501 Foreign direct investment and international trade in a continuum Ricardian trade model
by Cheng, Leonard K. & Qiu, Larry D. & Tan, Guofu
- 503-515 Foreign economic aid; should donors cooperate?
by Torsvik, Gaute
- 517-531 The 'appropriate technology' explanation of productivity growth differentials: An empirical approach
by Los, Bart & Timmer, Marcel P.
- 533-551 Do more open economies have bigger governments? Another look
by Garen, John & Trask, Kathleen
- 553-570 Does Africa grow slower than Asia, Latin America and the Middle East? Evidence from a new data-based classification method
by Paap, Richard & Franses, Philip Hans & van Dijk, Dick
June 2005, Volume 77, Issue 1
- 1-25 Assets at marriage in rural Ethiopia
by Fafchamps, Marcel & Quisumbing, Agnes
- 27-51 Measuring the poverty reduction potential of land in rural Mexico
by Finan, Frederico & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & de Janvry, Alain
- 53-73 Poverty-dominant program reforms: the role of targeting and allocation rules
by Duclos, Jean-Yves & Makdissi, Paul & Wodon, Quentin
- 75-106 Agricultural sector and industrial agglomeration
by Picard, Pierre M. & Zeng, Dao-Zhi
- 107-124 AIDS crisis and growth
by Corrigan, Paul & Glomm, Gerhard & Mendez, Fabio
- 125-152 Trade, capital accumulation and structural unemployment: an empirical study of the Singapore economy
by Kee, Hiau Looi & Hoon, Hian Teck
- 153-171 Obsolescence and modernization in the growth process
by Boucekkine, Raouf & del Rio, Fernando & Licandro, Omar
- 173-188 Endogenous growth and the emergence of equity finance
by Bose, Niloy
- 189-206 One reason countries pay their debts: renegotiation and international trade
by Rose, Andrew K.
- 207-228 Trade, foreign direct investment or acquisition: Optimal entry modes for multinationals
by Eicher, Theo & Kang, Jong Woo
- 229-249 Inflation, openness, and exchange-rate regimes: The quest for short-term commitment
by Alfaro, Laura
- 251-256 Brain drain and economic growth: theory and evidence: a comment
by Hemmi, Noriyoshi
- 257-275 Why Mexico's regional income convergence broke down
by Chiquiar, Daniel
- 277-292 Revenue-increasing and welfare-enhancing reform of taxes on exports
by Emran, M. Shahe
- 293-296 The IMF and its critics: reform of global financial architecture
by Joyce, Joseph P.
April 2005, Volume 76, Issue 2
- 265-292 Crime and local inequality in South Africa
by Demombynes, Gabriel & Ozler, Berk
- 293-323 Ethnic diversity and economic development
by Montalvo, Jose G. & Reynal-Querol, Marta
- 325-353 Educational systems, growth and income distribution: a quantitative study
by Chen, Hung-ju
- 355-375 State-contingent rent reduction and tenancy contract choice
by Arimoto, Yutaka
- 377-403 The unsupportable support price: an analysis of collusion and government intervention in paddy auction markets in North India
by Meenakshi, J.V. & Banerji, A.
- 405-428 Imperfect competition in agricultural markets: evidence from Ethiopia
by Osborne, Theresa
- 429-450 International spillovers, productivity growth and openness in Thailand: an intertemporal general equilibrium analysis
by Diao, Xinshen & Rattso, Jorn & Stokke, Hildegunn Ekroll
- 451-479 Survival of the gene, intergenerational transfers and precautionary saving
by Simon Fan, C.
- 481-501 Decentralization and macroeconomic performance in China: regional autonomy has its costs
by Feltenstein, Andrew & Iwata, Shigeru
- 503-520 Corporate debt and output pricing in developing countries: Industry-level evidence from Turkey
by Erol, Turan
- 521-542 Productivity spillovers and characteristics of foreign multinational plants in Indonesian manufacturing 1990-1995
by Takii, Sadayuki
February 2005, Volume 76, Issue 1
- 1-22 What did structural adjustment adjust?: The association of policies and growth with repeated IMF and World Bank adjustment loans
by Easterly, William
- 23-51 Monetary policy rules for financially vulnerable economies
by Moron, Eduardo & Winkelried, Diego
- 53-69 Sovereign default and the sustainability risk premium effect
by Akemann, Michael & Kanczuk, Fabio
- 71-96 Recovery from a currency crisis: some stylized facts
by Hong, Kiseok & Tornell, Aaron
- 97-125 Fiscal adjustment and labor market dynamics in an open economy
by Agenor, Pierre-Richard
- 127-146 A welfare economic analysis of labor market policies in the Harris-Todaro model
by Fields, Gary S.
- 147-173 Youth dependency and total factor productivity
by Kogel, Tomas
- 175-208 Production risk and the functional distribution of income in a developing economy: tradeoffs and policy responses
by Garcia-Penalosa, Cecilia & Turnovsky, Stephen J.
- 209-230 Water applications and Pigouvian taxes to control irrigation-induced soil degradation
by Janmaat, John
- 231-250 Capital structure in South Korea: a quantile regression approach
by Fattouh, Bassam & Scaramozzino, Pasquale & Harris, Laurence
- 251-263 Abstinence from child labor and profit seeking
by Davies, Ronald B.
December 2004, Volume 75, Issue 2
- 329-332 Productivity dynamics
by Bergoeing, Raphael & Repetto, Andrea & Edwards, Sebastian
- 333-371 The effects of structural reforms on productivity and profitability enhancing reallocation: evidence from Colombia
by Eslava, Marcela & Haltiwanger, John & Kugler, Adriana & Kugler, Maurice
- 373-396 Heterogeneous productivity response to tariff reduction. Evidence from Brazilian manufacturing firms
by Schor, Adriana
- 397-416 Learning from exporting revisited in a less developed setting
by Blalock, Garrick & Gertler, Paul J.
- 417-450 Port efficiency, maritime transport costs, and bilateral trade
by Clark, Ximena & Dollar, David & Micco, Alejandro
- 451-472 Once again, is openness good for growth?
by Lee, Ha Yan & Ricci, Luca Antonio & Rigobon, Roberto
- 473-506 Slow recoveries
by Bergoeing, Raphael & Loayza, Norman & Repetto, Andrea
- 507-533 Nominal wage rigidities in Mexico: evidence from social security records
by Castellanos, Sara G. & Garcia-Verdu, Rodrigo & Kaplan, David S.
- 535-563 Firm dynamics, investment and debt portfolio: balance sheet effects of the Mexican crisis of 1994
by Pratap, Sangeeta & Urrutia, Carlos
October 2004, Volume 75, Issue 1
- 1-26 Insider privatization with a tail: the screening contract and performance of privatized firms in rural China
by Li, Hongbin & Rozelle, Scott
- 27-54 Biotechnology boosts to crop productivity in China: trade and welfare implications
by Huang, Jikun & Hu, Ruifa & van Meijl, Hans & van Tongeren, Frank
- 55-77 Education technologies, wages and technological progress
by Rigolini, Jamele
- 79-94 Technology adoption, education and immigration policy
by Chander, Parkash & Thangavelu, Shandre M.
- 95-111 Mode of foreign entry, technology transfer, and FDI policy
by Mattoo, Aaditya & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Saggi, Kamal
- 113-136 Trade barriers and wage inequality in a North-South model with technology-driven intra-industry trade
by Beaulieu, Eugene & Benarroch, Michael & Gaisford, James
- 137-165 Politics, information and the urban bias
by Majumdar, Sumon & Mani, Anandi & Mukand, Sharun W.
- 167-199 Multiple growth and urbanization patterns in an endogenous growth model with spatial agglomeration
by Kondo, Hiroki
- 201-220 A theory of development and long run growth
by Kosempel, Stephen
- 221-238 The dual role of market power in the Big Push: from evidence to theory
by de Fontenay, Catherine C.
- 239-268 Commodity currencies and the real exchange rate
by Cashin, Paul & Cespedes, Luis F. & Sahay, Ratna
- 269-301 Global capital flows and financing constraints
by Harrison, Ann E. & Love, Inessa & McMillan, Margaret S.
- 303-318 The demand for a malaria vaccine: evidence from Ethiopia
by Cropper, Maureen L. & Haile, Mitiku & Lampietti, Julian & Poulos, Christine & Whittington, Dale
- 319-328 Trade and industrialization in developing economies
by Dodzin, Sergei & Vamvakidis, Athanasios
August 2004, Volume 74, Issue 2
- 269-307 Evaluation of financial liberalization: a general equilibrium model with constrained occupation choice
by Gine, Xavier & Townsend, Robert M.
- 309-329 Growth and shocks: evidence from rural Ethiopia
by Dercon, Stefan
- 331-366 Trade reforms and wage inequality in Colombia
by Attanasio, Orazio & Goldberg, Pinelopi K. & Pavcnik, Nina
- 367-391 Global corporations and local politics: income redistribution vs. FDI subsidies
by Janeba, Eckhard
- 393-410 Activation of a modern industry
by Wang, Ping & Xie, Danyang
- 411-428 Taxation by auction: fund raising by 19th century Indian guilds
by Sen, Arijit & Swamy, Anand V.
- 429-447 Does one size fit all?: a reexamination of the finance and growth relationship
by Rioja, Felix & Valev, Neven
- 449-468 Household bargaining and microfinance
by Tassel, Eric Van
- 469-488 Eviction threats and investment incentives
by Banerjee, Abhijit V. & Ghatak, Maitreesh
- 489-513 Are experience and schooling complementary? Evidence from migrants' assimilation in the Bangkok labor market
by Yamauchi, Futoshi
June 2004, Volume 74, Issue 1
- 1-2 New research on education in developing economies
by Rosenzweig, Mark & Kochar, Anjini
- 3-32 Educational policy and the economics of the family
by Banerjee, Abhijit V.
- 33-51 Economic growth and the demand for education: is there a wealth effect?
by Glewwe, Paul & Jacoby, Hanan G.
- 53-85 Education in a crisis
by Thomas, Duncan & Beegle, Kathleen & Frankenberg, Elizabeth & Sikoki, Bondan & Strauss, John & Teruel, Graciela
- 87-111 Technological change and the distribution of schooling: evidence from green-revolution India
by Foster, Andrew D. & Rosenzweig, Mark R.
- 113-136 Urban influences on rural schooling in India
by Kochar, Anjini
- 137-162 Education and allocative efficiency: household income growth during rural reforms in China
by Tao Yang, Dennis
- 163-197 The medium run effects of educational expansion: evidence from a large school construction program in Indonesia
by Duflo, Esther
- 199-250 School subsidies for the poor: evaluating the Mexican Progresa poverty program
by Paul Schultz, T.
- 251-268 Retrospective vs. prospective analyses of school inputs: the case of flip charts in Kenya
by Glewwe, Paul & Kremer, Michael & Moulin, Sylvie & Zitzewitz, Eric
April 2004, Volume 73, Issue 2
- 489-504 Red tape and corruption
by Guriev, Sergei
- 505-518 Governance and growth
by Gradstein, Mark
- 519-540 Downsizing with labor sharing and collusion
by Estache, Antonio & Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Zhang, Xinzhu
- 541-557 Lurking in the shadows: the informal sector and government policy
by Ihrig, Jane & Moe, Karine S.
- 559-582 The evolution of modern educational systems: Technical vs. general education, distributional conflict, and growth
by Bertocchi, Graziella & Spagat, Michael
- 583-605 Public education expenditures and growth
by Blankenau, William F. & Simpson, Nicole B.
- 607-629 Public versus private education when differential fertility matters
by de la Croix, David & Doepke, Matthias
- 631-642 Favorite son? Specialized child laborers and students in poor LDC households
by Horowitz, Andrew W. & Wang, Jian
- 643-673 Agglomeration economies and productivity in Indian industry
by Lall, Somik V. & Shalizi, Zmarak & Deichmann, Uwe
- 675-697 Could higher taxes increase the long-run demand for capital? Theory and evidence for Chile
by Bustos, Alvaro & Engel, Eduardo M. R. A. & Galetovic, Alexander
- 699-714 The Southern African Development Community: suitable for a monetary union?
by Khamfula, Yohane & Huizinga, Harry
- 715-725 Multilateral transfers, export taxation and asymmetry
by Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Majumdar, Baishali
- 727-744 Terms of trade shocks in Africa: are they short-lived or long-lived?
by Cashin, Paul & McDermott, C. John & Pattillo, Catherine
February 2004, Volume 73, Issue 1
- 1-25 Wage shocks and consumption variability in Mexico during the 1990s
by Attanasio, Orazio P. & Szekely, Miguel
- 27-54 Financial intermediation, variability and the development process
by Carranza, Luis & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose E.
- 55-74 Financial development and economic growth: evidence from panel unit root and cointegration tests
by Christopoulos, Dimitris K. & Tsionas, Efthymios G.
- 75-105 Industrial targeting, experimentation and long-run specialization
by Klimenko, Mikhail M.
- 107-123 A model of multiple equilibria in geographic labor mobility
by Spilimbergo, Antonio & Ubeda, Luis
- 125-154 Political cycles in a developing economy: effect of elections in the Indian States
by Khemani, Stuti
- 155-184 Development, crime and punishment: accounting for the international differences in crime rates
by Soares, Rodrigo R.
- 185-213 Social learning in a heterogeneous population: technology diffusion in the Indian Green Revolution
by Munshi, Kaivan
- 215-232 Are price controls necessarily bad? The case of rice in Vietnam
by Ghosh, Madanmohan & Whalley, John
- 233-256 Employment dynamics in Indian industry: adjustment lags and the impact of job security regulations
by Dutta Roy, Sudipta
- 257-285 Ill-health, savings and portfolio choices in developing economies
by Kochar, Anjini
- 287-314 The impact of education in rural Ghana: examining household labor allocation and returns on and off the farm
by Jolliffe, Dean
- 315-328 Skill differentials, return to schooling, and market segmentation in a transition economy: the case of Mainland China
by Fleisher, Belton M. & Wang, Xiaojun
- 329-347 Relocation and agglomeration of Chinese industry
by Wen, Mei
- 349-367 Rural infrastructure, transactions costs and market participation in Kenya
by Renkow, Mitch & Hallstrom, Daniel G. & Karanja, Daniel D.
- 369-394 Size and efficiency in African manufacturing firms: evidence from firm-level panel data
by Soderbom, Mans & Teal, Francis
- 395-413 Occupational segregation and wage differentials between natives and immigrants: evidence from Hong Kong
by Liu, Pak-Wai & Zhang, Junsen & Chong, Shu-Chuen
- 415-422 Foreign direct investment, education and wages in Indonesian manufacturing
by Lipsey, Robert E. & Sjoholm, Fredrik
- 423-434 Government policies and graft in an economy with endogenous labor supply
by Mukherji, Nivedita
- 435-451 Income sources effects on inequality
by Paul, Satya
- 453-463 Measuring literacy: some extensions of the Basu-Foster framework
by Subramanian, S.
- 465-476 Defining unemployment in developing countries: evidence from Trinidad and Tobago
by Byrne, David & Strobl, Eric
- 477-479 The Industrial Experience of Tanzania: Szirmai, Adam and Paul Lapperre, editors, (Palgrave, London, 2001), pp. xii + 375
by Velenchik, Ann