Journal of Development Economics
August 2008, Volume 87, Issue 1
- 57-75 Does female schooling reduce fertility? Evidence from Nigeria
by Osili, Una Okonkwo & Long, Bridget Terry
- 76-84 Temporary shocks and offshoring: The role of external economies and firm heterogeneity
by Mitra, Devashish & Ranjan, Priya
- 85-91 Tari[ff]-tax reforms and market access
by Kreickemeier, Udo & Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis
- 92-105 An exploration of the positive effect of inequality on common property forests
by Alix-Garcia, Jennifer
- 106-118 Does the use of imported intermediates increase productivity? Plant-level evidence
by Kasahara, Hiroyuki & Rodrigue, Joel
- 119-139 Political economy of income distribution dynamics
by Zhang, Lei
- 140-160 CPI bias and real living standards in Russia during the transition
by Gibson, John & Stillman, Steven & Le, Trinh
- 161-177 Engel's law, Petty's law, and agglomeration
by Murata, Yasusada
June 2008, Volume 86, Issue 2
- 215-241 Household bargaining over fertility: Theory and evidence from Malaysia
by Rasul, Imran
- 242-262 Deforestation and the real exchange rate
by Arcand, Jean-Louis & Guillaumont, Patrick & Jeanneney, Sylviane Guillaumont
- 263-276 Is migration a good substitute for education subsidies?
by Docquier, Frédéric & Faye, Ousmane & Pestieau, Pierre
- 277-295 Roads out of poverty? Assessing the links between aid, public investment, growth, and poverty reduction
by Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Bayraktar, Nihal & El Aynaoui, Karim
- 296-312 Who benefits more from higher household consumption? The intra-household allocation of nutrients in China
by Mangyo, Eiji
- 313-335 Debt ceiling and fiscal sustainability in Brazil: A quantile autoregression approach
by Lima, Luiz Renato & Gaglianone, Wagner Piazza & Sampaio, Raquel M.B.
- 336-355 Job search and mobility in developing countries. Theory and policy implications
by Zenou, Yves
- 356-366 Remittances, transaction costs, and informality
by Freund, Caroline & Spatafora, Nikola
- 367-394 Institutions and concentration
by Mitton, Todd
- 395-413 Unequal opportunities and human capital formation
by Mejia, Daniel & St-Pierre, Marc
- 414-433 Are financial development and corruption control substitutes in promoting growth?
by Ahlin, Christian & Pang, Jiaren
- 434-446 On the emergence of public education in land-rich economies
by Galiani, Sebastian & Heymann, Daniel & Dabús, Carlos & Tohmé, Fernando
- 447-452 A note on redistributive fairness and economic reform
by Rubinchik, Anna & Wang, Ruqu
April 2008, Volume 86, Issue 1
- 1-21 Can micro-credit bring development?
by Ahlin, Christian & Jiang, Neville
- 22-42 Gross national happiness as an answer to the Easterlin Paradox?
by Di Tella, Rafael & MacCulloch, Robert
- 43-60 Subjective welfare, isolation, and relative consumption
by Fafchamps, Marcel & Shilpi, Forhad
- 61-75 Geography, health, and the pace of demo-economic development
by Strulik, Holger
- 76-95 Schooling, wages and profits: Negative pecuniary externalities from schooling and their consequences for schooling investments
by Kochar, Anjini
- 96-111 Public spending and outcomes: Does governance matter?
by Rajkumar, Andrew Sunil & Swaroop, Vinaya
- 112-128 The tradeoff between growth and equity in decentralization policy: China's experience
by Qiao, Baoyun & Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge & Xu, Yongsheng
- 129-146 Old-age benefits and retirement decisions of rural elderly in Brazil
by de Carvalho Filho, Irineu Evangelista
- 147-163 Optimal collective contract without peer information or peer monitoring
by Daripa, Arup
- 164-180 Child labor and schooling response to changes in coca production in rural Peru
by Dammert, Ana C.
- 181-200 Financial structure and economic growth
by Luintel, Kul B. & Khan, Mosahid & Arestis, Philip & Theodoridis, Konstantinos
- 201-213 Public sector motivation and development failures
by Macchiavello, Rocco
February 2008, Volume 85, Issue 1-2
- 1-27 What causes firms to hide output? The determinants of informality
by Dabla-Norris, Era & Gradstein, Mark & Inchauste, Gabriela
- 28-57 Hedging sudden stops and precautionary contractions
by Caballero, Ricardo J. & Panageas, Stavros
- 58-80 Cosigned vs. group loans
by Bond, Philip & Rai, Ashok S.
- 81-93 Reciprocated unilateralism in trade reforms with majority voting
by Krishna, Pravin & Mitra, Devashish
- 94-104 Improving quality versus increasing the quantity of schooling: Estimates of rates of return from rural Pakistan
by Behrman, Jere R. & Ross, David & Sabot, Richard
- 105-128 Is Spanish-only schooling responsible for the Puerto Rican language gap?
by Angrist, Joshua & Chin, Aimee & Godoy, Ricardo
- 129-149 Trade costs and location of foreign firms in China
by Amiti, Mary & Smarzynska Javorcik, Beata
- 150-175 Migration and technological change in rural households: Complements or substitutes?
by Mendola, Mariapia
- 176-193 Foreign direct investment and technology spillovers: Theory and evidence
by Liu, Zhiqiang
- 194-217 To share or not to share: Does local participation matter for spillovers from foreign direct investment?
by Javorcik, Beata Smarzynska & Spatareanu, Mariana
- 218-252 Government ownership of banks, institutions, and financial development
by Andrianova, Svetlana & Demetriades, Panicos & Shortland, Anja
- 253-281 A north-south model of intellectual property rights protection and skill accumulation
by Parello, Carmelo Pierpaolo
- 282-311 Responding to the coffee crisis: What can we learn from price dynamics?
by Mehta, Aashish & Chavas, Jean-Paul
- 312-318 Inflation targeting in emerging economies: What do the data say?
by Goncalves, Carlos Eduardo S. & Salles, Joao M.
- 319-347 Monetary union in West Africa and asymmetric shocks: A dynamic structural factor model approach
by Houssa, Romain
- 349-347 Erratum to "Can information alone change behavior? Response to arsenic contamination of groundwater in Bangladesh" [Journal of Development Economics 84 (2007) 731-754]
by Madajewicz, Malgosia & Pfaff, Alexander & van Geen, Alexander & Graziano, Joseph & Hussein, Iftikhar & Momotaj, Hasina & Sylvi, Roksana & Ahsan, Habibul
November 2007, Volume 84, Issue 2
- 574-589 How corruption hits people when they are down
by Hunt, Jennifer
- 590-608 Health and the evolution of welfare across Brazilian municipalities
by Soares, Rodrigo R.
- 609-630 Migration as an antidote to rent-seeking?
by Mariani, Fabio
- 631-639 The Cultural Revolution and returns to schooling in China: Estimates based on twins
by Zhang, Junsen & Liu, Pak-Wai & Yung, Linda
- 640-666 IMF concern for reputation and conditional lending failure: Theory and empirics
by Marchesi, Silvia & Sabani, Laura
- 667-685 Fungibility and the flypaper effect of project aid: Micro-evidence for Vietnam
by van de Walle, Dominique & Mu, Ren
- 686-714 How does the impact of an HIV/AIDS information campaign vary with educational attainment? Evidence from rural Uganda
by de Walque, Damien
- 715-730 Credit layering in informal financial markets
by Mansuri, Ghazala
- 731-754 Can information alone change behavior? Response to arsenic contamination of groundwater in Bangladesh
by Madajewicz, Malgosia & Pfaff, Alexander & van Geen, Alexander & Graziano, Joseph & Hussein, Iftikhar & Momotaj, Hasina & Sylvi, Roksana & Ahsan, Habibul
- 755-776 Inequality does cause underdevelopment: Insights from a new instrument
by Easterly, William
- 777-797 Age-differentiated minimum wages in developing countries
by Larrain, Mauricio & Poblete, Joaquin
- 798-811 Foreign equity trading and emerging market volatility: Evidence from Indonesia and Thailand
by Wang, Jianxin
September 2007, Volume 84, Issue 1
- 1-24 Network effects and the dynamics of migration and inequality: Theory and evidence from Mexico
by Mckenzie, David & Rapoport, Hillel
- 25-45 Only income diverges: A neoclassical anomaly
by Grier, Kevin & Grier, Robin
- 46-60 On the static and dynamic costs of trade restrictions for small developing countries
by Van Marrewijk, Charles & Berden, Koen G.
- 61-75 Socioeconomic status or noise? Tradeoffs in the generation of school quality information
by Mizala, Alejandra & Romaguera, Pilar & Urquiola, Miguel
- 76-103 Urbanization, informal sector, and development
by Yuki, Kazuhiro
- 104-117 Revisiting the infant industry argument
by Saure, Philip
- 118-137 Mortality risks, education and child labor
by Estevan, Fernanda & Baland, Jean-Marie
- 138-154 Effects of longevity and dependency rates on saving and growth: Evidence from a panel of cross countries
by Li, Hongbin & Zhang, Jie & Zhang, Junsen
- 155-187 Are external shocks responsible for the instability of output in low-income countries?
by Raddatz, Claudio
- 188-214 Effects of economic shocks on children's employment and schooling in Brazil
by Duryea, Suzanne & Lam, David & Levison, Deborah
- 215-233 Financial liberalization, financial sector development and growth: Evidence from Malaysia
by Ang, James B. & McKibbin, Warwick J.
- 234-250 Quality dualism
by Banerji, Arup & Jain, Sanjay
- 251-270 Persistent inequality: An explanation based on limited parental altruism
by Das, Mausumi
- 271-290 Nonlinear economic growth: Some theory and cross-country evidence
by Fiaschi, Davide & Lavezzi, Andrea Mario
- 291-309 Nonlinearities and heterogeneity in environmental quality: An empirical analysis of deforestation
by Nguyen Van, Phu & Azomahou, Theophile
- 310-329 Evaluation of training in African enterprises
by Rosholm, Michael & Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Dabalen, Andrew
- 330-349 Does poverty constrain deforestation? Econometric evidence from Peru
by Zwane, Alix Peterson
- 350-377 Trade policy in a Ricardian model with a continuum of goods under nonhomothetic preferences
by Stibora, Joachim & de Vaal, Albert
- 378-416 Comparisons of real output and productivity of Chinese and Indian manufacturing, 1980-2002
by Lee, Boon L. & Rao, D.S. Prasada & Shepherd, William
- 417-444 Trade unions vs. statistical discrimination: Theory and application to post-apartheid South Africa
by Azam, Jean-Paul & Rospabe, Sandrine
- 445-464 Self-fulfilling prophecies in the quality ladders economy
by Cozzi, Guido
- 465-486 Bribery, inefficiency, and bureaucratic delay
by Ahlin, Christian & Bose, Pinaki
- 487-506 Group-lending with sequential financing, contingent renewal and social capital
by Chowdhury, Prabal Roy
- 507-533 Foreign aid and economic growth: The role of flexible labor supply
by Chatterjee, Santanu & Turnovsky, Stephen J.
- 534-550 Reforms and confidence
by Haaparanta, Pertti & Pirttila, Jukka
- 551-571 Can a raise in your wage make you worse off? A public goods perspective
by Ghosh, Suman & Karaivanov, Alexander
July 2007, Volume 83, Issue 2
- 253-255 The social dimensions of microeconomic behavior in low-income communities: Introduction to a symposium
by Barrett, Christopher B. & Foster, Andrew D.
- 256-279 Social affiliation and the demand for health services: Caste and child health in South India
by Luke, Nancy & Munshi, Kaivan
- 280-301 Descent rules and strategic transfers. Evidence from matrilineal groups in Ghana
by La Ferrara, Eliana
- 302-325 Heterogeneity, social esteem and feasibility of collective action
by Platteau, Jean-Philippe & Seki, Erika
- 326-350 The formation of risk sharing networks
by Fafchamps, Marcel & Gubert, Flore
- 351-367 Strategic analysis of petty corruption: Entrepreneurs and bureaucrats
by Lambert-Mogiliansky, Ariane & Majumdar, Mukul & Radner, Roy
- 368-391 Coordinating development: Can income-based incentive schemes eliminate Pareto inferior equilibria?
by Bond, Philip & Pande, Rohini
- 392-410 A numerical simulation analysis of (Hukou) labour mobility restrictions in China
by Whalley, John & Zhang, Shunming
- 411-445 Moral hazard and Marshallian inefficiency: Evidence from Tunisia
by Arcand, Jean-Louis & Ai, Chunrong & Ethier, Francois
- 446-465 Remittances and savings from international migration: Theory and evidence using a matched sample
by Osili, Una Okonkwo
- 466-490 A quantile regression decomposition of urban-rural inequality in Vietnam
by Nguyen, Binh T. & Albrecht, James W. & Vroman, Susan B. & Westbrook, M. Daniel
- 491-505 Semiparametric Bayesian inference of the Kuznets hypothesis
by Huang, Ho-Chuan (River) & Lin, Shu-Chin
- 506-529 Democracy, visibility and public good provision
by Mani, Anandi & Mukand, Sharun
- 530-548 An efficiency and welfare classification of rationing by waiting in the presence of bribery
by Kulshreshtha, Praveen
- 549-561 Quality-enhancing trade liberalization
by Eswaran, Mukesh & Kotwal, Ashok
- 562-587 Does financial liberalization improve the allocation of investment?: Micro-evidence from developing countries
by Galindo, Arturo & Schiantarelli, Fabio & Weiss, Andrew
May 2007, Volume 83, Issue 1
- 1-36 Money for nothing: The dire straits of medical practice in Delhi, India
by Das, Jishnu & Hammer, Jeffrey
- 37-62 Social learning, neighborhood effects, and investment in human capital: Evidence from Green-Revolution India
by Yamauchi, Futoshi
- 63-75 Are corruption and taxation really harmful to growth? Firm level evidence
by Fisman, Raymond & Svensson, Jakob
- 76-87 International migration and "educated unemployment"
by Fan, C. Simon & Stark, Oded
- 88-108 Land and the transition from a dual to a modern economy
by Proto, Eugenio
- 109-140 Equity and policy effectiveness with imperfect targeting
by Bibi, Sami & Duclos, Jean-Yves
- 141-156 Tariff bindings and bilateral cooperation on export cartels
by Hoekman, Bernard & Saggi, Kamal
- 157-175 Historical legacies: A model linking Africa's past to its current underdevelopment
by Nunn, Nathan
- 176-197 Donor fragmentation and bureaucratic quality in aid recipients
by Knack, Stephen & Rahman, Aminur
- 198-213 Poverty alleviation through geographic targeting: How much does disaggregation help?
by Elbers, Chris & Fujii, Tomoki & Lanjouw, Peter & Ozler, Berk & Yin, Wesley
- 214-239 Inequality and outside options in common-property resource use
by Tarui, Nori
- 240-251 Purchasing power parity and country characteristics: Evidence from panel data tests
by Alba, Joseph D. & Papell, David H.
March 2007, Volume 82, Issue 2
- 267-286 Conflict diamonds
by Olsson, Ola
- 287-314 The political economy of public goods: Some evidence from India
by Banerjee, Abhijit & Somanathan, Rohini
- 315-347 Poverty traps, aid, and growth
by Kraay, Aart & Raddatz, Claudio
- 348-373 Improving credibility by delegating judicial competence--the case of the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council
by Voigt, Stefan & Ebeling, Michael & Blume, Lorenz
- 374-392 How transition paths differ: Enterprise performance in Russia and China
by Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Estrin, Saul
- 393-415 Intellectual property rights and quality improvement
by Glass, Amy Jocelyn & Wu, Xiaodong
- 416-447 Property rights and the political organization of agriculture
by Conning, Jonathan H. & Robinson, James A.
- 448-463 Coffee production effects on child labor and schooling in rural Brazil
by Kruger, Diana I.
- 464-484 Does delegation of fiscal policy to an independent agency make a difference? Evidence from intergovernmental transfers in India
by Khemani, Stuti
- 485-508 On the trade impact of nominal exchange rate volatility
by Tenreyro, Silvana
- 509-528 Migration networks and microenterprises in Mexico
by Woodruff, Christopher & Zenteno, Rene
January 2007, Volume 82, Issue 1
- 1-42 China's (uneven) progress against poverty
by Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua
- 43-57 Clusters and comparative advantage: Implications for industrial policy
by Rodriguez-Clare, Andres
- 58-78 The curse and blessing of fixed specific factors in small-open economies
by Guillo, Maria Dolores & Perez-Sebastian, Fidel
- 79-94 Market access for sale
by Kee, Hiau Looi & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Silva, Peri
- 95-119 Who gains from non-collusive corruption?
by Foellmi, Reto & Oechslin, Manuel
- 120-137 Roscas as financial agreements to cope with self-control problems
by Ambec, Stefan & Treich, Nicolas
- 138-155 Endogenous gender power, household labor supply and the demographic transition
by Iyigun, Murat & Walsh, Randall P.
- 156-179 Winners and losers in the commodity lottery: The impact of terms of trade growth and volatility in the Periphery 1870-1939
by Blattman, Christopher & Hwang, Jason & Williamson, Jeffrey G.
- 180-199 Emigration and wages in source countries: Evidence from Mexico
by Mishra, Prachi
- 200-233 How do market reforms affect China's responsiveness to environmental policy?
by Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Ho, Mun S.
- 234-244 Can debt crises be self-fulfilling?
by Chamon, Marcos
- 245-256 Measuring pro-poor growth when relative prices shift
by Gunther, Isabel & Grimm, Michael
- 257-266 Trading places: Does past growth impact inequality?
by Chambers, Dustin
December 2006, Volume 81, Issue 2
- 259-298 Learning the master's trade: Apprenticeship and human capital in Ghana
by Frazer, Garth
- 299-315 Profits and politics: Coordinating technology adoption in agriculture
by Pande, Rohini
- 316-336 High corruption income in Ming and Qing China
by Ni, Shawn & Van, Pham Hoang
- 337-356 Risk-sharing networks and insurance against illness
by De Weerdt, Joachim & Dercon, Stefan
- 357-385 Empirics of hills, plateaus, mountains and plains: A Markov-switching approach to growth
by Jerzmanowski, Michal
- 386-414 Child labor and schooling responses to anticipated income in South Africa
by Edmonds, Eric V.
- 415-437 Confronting the risk of asset loss: What role do livestock transfers in northern Kenya play?
by McPeak, John
- 438-456 Endogenous determination of public budget allocation across education stages
by Su, Xuejuan
- 457-477 Activism, separation of powers and development
by Mishra, Ajit & Anant, T.C.A.
- 478-499 Beneficial collusion in corruption control: The case of nonmonetary penalties
by Bac, Mehmet & Bag, Parimal Kanti
- 500-513 Risk preference, immigration policy and illegal immigration
by Woodland, Alan D. & Yoshida, Chisato
- 514-526 Foreign direct investment and technology spillovers: Evidence from panel data analysis of manufacturing firms in Zambia
by Bwalya, Samuel Mulenga
October 2006, Volume 81, Issue 1
- 1-24 Economic reform, growth and the poor: Evidence from rural Ethiopia
by Dercon, Stefan
- 25-60 Is life more risky in the open? Household risk-coping and the opening of China's labor markets
by Giles, John
- 61-79 Policy reform and productivity change in Chinese agriculture: A distance function approach
by Brummer, B. & Glauben, T. & Lu, W.
- 80-96 Child labor and agricultural shocks
by Beegle, Kathleen & Dehejia, Rajeev H. & Gatti, Roberta
- 97-117 Why did wage inequality increase? Evidence from urban India 1983-99
by Kijima, Yoko
- 118-141 Trade, skill acquisition and distribution
by Das, Satya P.
- 142-162 Quantifying the impact of services liberalization in a developing country
by Konan, Denise Eby & Maskus, Keith E.
- 163-192 What matters for financial development? Capital controls, institutions, and interactions
by Chinn, Menzie D. & Ito, Hiro
- 193-212 Corruption, competition and democracy
by Emerson, Patrick M.
- 213-235 Democracy and environmental quality
by Farzin, Y. Hossein & Bond, Craig A.
- 236-243 "A note on soil depth, failing markets and agricultural pricing": Comment
by Lichtenberg, Erik
- 244-258 Employment with connections: Negative network effects
by Kono, Hisaki
August 2006, Volume 80, Issue 2
- 275-298 Strategic interaction in undeveloped credit markets
by Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Malchow-Moller, Nikolaj
- 299-328 Institutions, education, and development: The role of entrepreneurs
by Dias, Joilson & McDermott, John
- 329-349 Families and firms: Agency costs and labor market imperfections in Sialkot's surgical industry
by Ilias, Nauman
- 350-388 How migration restrictions limit agglomeration and productivity in China
by Au, Chun-Chung & Henderson, J. Vernon
- 389-427 Changes in the structure of earnings during the Polish transition
by Keane, Michael P. & Prasad, Eswar S.
- 428-443 The size and development of the shadow economy: An empirical investigation from states of India
by Chaudhuri, Kausik & Schneider, Friedrich & Chattopadhyay, Sumana
- 444-477 Spillovers from foreign direct investment: Within or between industries?
by Kugler, Maurice
- 478-500 On the real effects of inflation and inflation uncertainty in Mexico
by Grier, Robin & Grier, Kevin B.
- 501-517 Expansions and contractions in Brazil, Colombia and Mexico: A view through nonlinear models
by Arango, Luis E. & Melo, Luis F.
- 518-526 State of the "life span revolution" between 1980 and 2000
by Ram, Rati
June 2006, Volume 80, Issue 1
- 1-38 Social norms and the fertility transition
by Munshi, Kaivan & Myaux, Jacques
- 39-58 Real options and demographic decisions
by Iyer, Sriya & Velu, Chander
- 59-83 Estimating spatial differences in the Brazilian cost of living with household location choices
by Timmins, Christopher
- 84-105 Here today, gone tomorrow: Can dynamic incentives make microfinance more flexible?
by Alexander Tedeschi, Gwendolyn
- 106-135 Effects of rotation scheme on fishing behaviour with price discrimination and limited durability: Theory and evidence
by Seki, Erika
- 136-159 The effects of the minimum wage in Brazil on the distribution of family incomes: 1996-2001
by Neumark, David & Cunningham, Wendy & Siga, Lucas
- 160-178 Why don't firms export more? Product quality and Colombian plants
by Brooks, Eileen L.
- 179-197 On the provision of official and private foreign aid
by Schweinberger, Albert G. & Lahiri, Sajal
- 198-227 When is growth pro-poor? Evidence from a panel of countries
by Kraay, Aart
- 228-250 AIDS and economic growth: A human capital approach
by McDonald, Scott & Roberts, Jennifer
- 251-268 A natural experiment for identifying the impact of 'natural' trade barriers on exports
by Milner, Chris & Zgovu, Evious
- 269-274 Interest on reserves and inflation
by Liviatan, Nissan & Frish, Roni
April 2006, Volume 79, Issue 2
- 1-1 Editorial
by Besley, Timothy & Rosenzweig, Mark
- 273-302 Subcontractors for tractors: Theory and evidence on flexible specialization, supplier selection, and contracting
by Andrabi, Tahir & Ghatak, Maitreesh & Khwaja, Asim Ijaz
- 303-327 Pro-poor targeting and accountability of local governments in West Bengal
by Bardhan, Pranab & Mookherjee, Dilip
- 328-348 Guard labor
by Jayadev, Arjun & Bowles, Samuel
- 349-373 Can conditional cash transfer programs serve as safety nets in keeping children at school and from working when exposed to shocks?
by de Janvry, Alain & Finan, Frederico & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & Vakis, Renos
- 374-397 Child labor, urban proximity, and household composition
by Fafchamps, Marcel & Wahba, Jackline
- 398-412 Bargaining power and enforcement in credit markets
by Genicot, Garance & Ray, Debraj
- 413-446 Consumption smoothing? Livestock, insurance and drought in rural Burkina Faso
by Kazianga, Harounan & Udry, Christopher
- 447-468 Political foundations of the resource curse
by Robinson, James A. & Torvik, Ragnar & Verdier, Thierry
- 469-491 Intermediation by aid agencies
by Rowat, Colin & Seabright, Paul
February 2006, Volume 79, Issue 1
- 1-25 The desire for land: Strategic lending with adverse selection
by Bell, Clive & Clemenz, Gerhard
- 26-72 Human capital and economic development
by Tamura, Robert
- 73-117 Motives for household private transfers in Burkina Faso
by Kazianga, H.
- 118-145 The demand for primary schooling in Madagascar: Price, quality, and the choice between public and private providers
by Glick, Peter & Sahn, David E.
- 146-167 On the prevalence of trends in primary commodity prices
by Kellard, Neil & Wohar, Mark E.