Institute of agroecology and environmental management
Balanced Nature Using
December 2016, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 157-173 Scientific and methodical approaches to the development of working draft of land management on the removal, transport, storage and use of soil cover (fertile layer) of land plots
by S.O. Osypchuk & M.V. Kozak & L.V. Ostapchuk & A.O. Koshel & I.H. Kolhanova
September 2016, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 73-85 Prospects for creation of new nature reserve fund of Kiev region
by V. Konischuk & V. Landin & O. Shkuratov
September 2016, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 13-25 Theoretical and methodological principles of sustainable development environmental management
by G. Hutsulyak & Yu. Hutsulyak
September 2016, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 116-126 Land Management as a tool for rehabilitation of degraded agricultural land
by D. Dobriak & N. Kuzin
December 2016, Volume 10, Issue 4
- 66-75 Organizational-economic mechanism on farm animals biodiversity conservation in Ukraine
by O. V. Kruhliak
- 109-118 Conceptual aspects of categories of Â«conservation areasÂ» and Â«Nature Reserve Fund
by L.V. Kasperevych
- 118-127 Methods of ecological and economic evaluation of natural renewed mixed forest tree stands on agricultural lands
by P.M. Hrytsiuk & P.M. Skrypchuk & T.M. Trohlyuk
September 2016, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 30-38 Methodical principles of selection management solutions in the field of low-carbon energy development
by N. Karaieva & M. Bereznytska
- 50-58 Analysis of methodological approaches to measurement of societyâ€™s ecological consciousness level
by Yu. Matvieieva & Myroshnychenko & T. Bondar
- 139-147 Metropolises land degradation: assessment and localization issues
by I. Novakovska
April 2016, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 15-23 Improving the system of natural and agricultural zoning in the context of administrative and territorial division
by Butenko E. & Kharitonenko R.
- 105-113 Ecological and economic evaluation of the processes that cause land resources degradation
by Dobryak D. & Kuzin N.
- 130-138 Methodological basis of the introduction of payment for land-use and development of urban land evaluation system
by Novakovskaya I.
April 2016, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 21-30 Institutional and environmental economic principles of the natural economic entrepreneurship development
by I.Ye. Yarova & N.V. Mishenina & H.A. Mishenina & O.M. Dutchenko
December 2016, Volume 8, Issue 4
- 6-13 Climate change â€” global environmental and food challenge of humanity
by Ðž. Demyanyuk
- 55-62 Forest land â€” facility of management and organization of forestry production (on the example of Ternopil region)
by O.P. Yaremko
- 97-104 Monitoring of recreational-tourism potential and investment attractiveness of the region
by H.V. Horyn
September 2016, Volume 8, Issue 3
- 109-116 Peculiarities of pricing for forestry products
by N. Matushevyc
- 126-132 System evaluation of recreational land management in the mechanism of ecosystem management of protected areas
by Ye. Mishenin & N. Mishenina & I. Yarova
- 132-139 Ecological and economic principles of the agricultural land use functioning
by I. Vlasenko
- 180-187 Formation of ecologically safe land use at agricultural land in Ukraine
by O. Budzyak
April 2016, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 59-66 The essence of environmental marketing in the agricultural sector of the economy
by Lazarenko V.
April 2016, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 98-106 The current state of application and reproduction of land resources in agriculture of Lviv region
by N.R. Stupen
- 112-120 Socio-economical aspects of restriction on implementation of the agricultural land ownership right in Ukraine
by Ye.V. Mishenin & I.I. Koblyanska
- 120-128 Improvement of ecological and economical mechanism of land management in agriculture
by S.K. Bohatyrchuk-Kryvko
December 2016, Volume 7, Issue 4
- 131-137 Conceptual foundations of sustainable utilization of land resources in the agriculture
by O.I. Drebot & M.Ya. Vysochanska
- 177-183 Development of the system on planning the rational use and protection of agricultural land
by V.A. Chudovska
- 196-202 Comprehensive assessment of the environmental safety level of land tenure in the region
by O.V. Butrym & V.V. Doroschuk
September 2016, Volume 7, Issue 3
- 6-13 Optimization of the cities eco reconstruction mechanism
by A., Sokhnych & Yu. Solyarchuk & O. Baluieva
- 58-64 Criteria and indicators of economic security and sustainable development in the region
by K. Artyushok
- 67-73 Analysis of effectiveness of organic fertilizers application with poultry manure for agricultural plants
by T. Romanenko & N. Kornilova & O. Mineralov & O. Nykyforuk
- 103-109 Ecological and economic evaluation of the ambient air pollution state
by A. Hadzalo
- 174-180 Evaluation criteria of agricultural land
by O. Krohtyak
- 195-200 The effectiveness of radiation monitoring of forestry production in modern times
by V. Krasnov & T. Courbet & I. Davydova & V. Landin & O. Zborowska
April 2016, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 28-34 Theoretical basis of forest and land resources
by Badzyan V.
- 156-162 Evaluation of soil and climatic conditions of Cherkas region for the production of organic crop production products of standardized quality
by Makarenko N. & Podzerey R.
April 2016, Volume 7, Issue 1
December 2016, Volume 6, Issue 4
- 13-18 Institutional Aspects of Ecological Monitoring of Agricultural Lands
by N. Zinovchuk
- 26-31 Theoretical and methodological bases of designing ecological paths in the regional landscape park
by T.M. Mykytyn
- 31-36 Formation of financial mechanisms for territorial forest-resource assets management
by N.P. Matushevych
- 36-41 Influence of degradation processes on environmental and economic efficiency of agricultural enterprises
by Ye.V. Butenko & R.A. Kharytonenko
- 47-52 The impact of weather conditions and agricultural techniques of cultivation on yield of perennial grasses
by M.P. Didkivskyy
- 83-88 The role of recreational resources in the system of balanced environmental management
by N.M. Stupen
- 88-93 The role of cross-border cooperation in the balanced nature management
by A. Ia. Hadzalo
- 104-109 Modern methodical approaches to the estimation of investment attractiveness of the nature reserve fund objects of Ukraine
by R.H. Makhinko
- 137-142 Analysis of the scientific and methodological approaches to monetary valuation of land parcels with field- protective forest plantations
by O.A. Openko & O.V. Shevchenko & O.M. Tsvyah
- 142-147 Features of Land Management ensuring of a cadastral activity
by H.I. Hreschuk
- 147-152 The essence of the term Â«degradationÂ» in the current land use
by N.Ie. Stoyko & O.V. Stadnytska
- 152-157 Optimization of the structure and improving the efficiency of the agricultural lands use
by Z.R. Ryzhok
- 183-188 Regional features of traditional and organic land uses functioning
by T.B. Romanenko
- 202-207 Organizational-economic levers of state stimulation of import substitution at the market of medicinal plant material
by Yu.A. Nykytyuk
September 2016, Volume 6, Issue 3
- 42-47 Prospects for the use of waste sewage in Vinnitsa for feeding field crops: domestic and foreign experience
by H. Kaletnik & T. Honcharuk
- 85-90 Evaluation of the concept of the urban points integrated greening
by O. Kustovska
- 94-99 World experience of ecological tourism development in recreational areas
by N. Stupen
- 147-152 Organizational and economic challenges in formation of balanced nature conservation land use
by V. Budzyak
- 159-164 Land and mortgage lending in the system of land use financing
by N. Palyanychko
- 164-169 Methods of multifunctional agricultural land use formation
by R. Kuryltsiv
- 169-174 Indicators of sustainable land use for forestry purposes
by V. Badzyan
April 2016, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 5-10 Transformation of Land Resources as Public Goods
by Zinovchuk N.
- 10-15 Use of Quantum GIS to assess the spatial structure of rural areas on the example of the Kelyanivka village
by Len P & Bialy B. & Stupen R.
- 39-43 The productivity of mixtures of spring triticale with green peas sowing, depending on the level of fertilizer and seeding rates in a Forest-steppe Right Bank
by Getman N. & Chernetskaya S.
- 70-75 Improvement of financial instruments for land protection
by Lyushin V. & Sviridova L & Umerov M.
- 75-80 Development and transformation of the network of greened areas of big cities
by Kustovskaya O
- 88-93 Current status and trends in the use of green areas in Kiev
by Derkulskyi R.
- 100-105 Analysis of financing of nature reserve fund objects of Lviv region
by Kasperevich L.
- 118-123 Methodological and methodical bases of optimization of natural resources and land use
by Gutsulyak G. & Gutsulyak Yu.
- 146-151 The direction of the biological processes in the soil under different fertilizer systems winter wheat and weather conditions
by Demyanyuk O. & Sherstoboieva E. & Chaykovskaya V.
- 151-156 The fertility of black soil, depending on fertilization of sugar beet
by Tsvey Ya. & Torlina O.
April 2016, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 10-16 Theoretical approaches to the formation of Â«rural areasÂ» and Â«rural regionÂ» categories
by L. M. Hranovska & K.S. Nyzheholenko
- 62-68 Environmental aspects of silviculture of Kyiv region in the context of sustainable nature management
by O.I. Drebot
- 80-86 Ecological assessment of growing technologies of spring triticale in Western Forest-Steppe of Ukraine
by M.B. Avgustynovych
- 106-112 Improvement of the processes classification that cause the degradation of lands
by D.S. Dobryak & N.V. Kuzin
- 153-159 Methodological bases for the development of the environmental safety system in the agricultural sector
by O.I. Shkuratov
- 164-170 The strategy of sustainable agrobiogeocenoses
by M.M. Tymofyeyev & O.O. Vinyukov & O.B. Bondareva
December 2016, Volume 5, Issue 4
- 18-22 Business accounting as a source of information for calculating the rent payments for use of mineral resources
by B.M. Zanko
- 22-26 Theoretical and methodological foundations of developing register of unproductive and degraded lands
by N.V. Kuzin
- 62-66 Economic efficiency of cultivation of medicinal valerian by drip irrigation
by N. V. Pryvedenyuk
- 75-79 The number of Beaver River in conditions of Polissya Biosphere Reserve
by V.B. Levchenko & I.V. Shulga
- 79-83 Carbon- absorptive and Oxygen-generating role of forest plantations of Khmelnitskiy region
by V.V. Moroz & N.I. Shevchuk & O.M. Rudenko
- 93-97 Scenario analysis of the interaction between entities of the functioning of the mechanism on regulation of the soil contamination level
by S.P. Ihnatsevych
- 127-131 Improving the agricultural lands inventory accounting system
by M.H. Stupen
- 173-177 Formation of the integrated land information system structure
by R.B. Taratula
- 188-192 The methodical approach to environmental and economic assessment of lands for forestry purposes
by V.V. Badzyan
- 192-196 State administration of processes to ensure environmental safety in Ukraine
by I.I. Samoylova
- 210-214 Vallisneria Gigantea Graeb. application for rapid assessment of potential danger of water
by E.O. Arystarkhova
September 2016, Volume 5, Issue 3
- 25-30 Predictive analysis of ecological safety of agricultural production at the radioactively contaminated agricultural landscapes of Polissia
by V. Feschenko & V. Gourhelia
- 38-42 Changes in agrochemical properties of soil under the influence of manure composts and biologically active agents
by T. Revka & O. Bryhas
- 90-94 Modification of water exchange parameters and content of phenolic compounds in Scots Pine seedlings under seed treatment conditions by biostimulant of growth and micronutrient
by Yu. Savchenko & I. Hryhoryuk
- 99-103 Dynamics of the number and condition of European Hare resources (Lepus europaeus Pall.) in todayâ€™s Forest Steppe of Ukraine
by V. Novytskyi
- 152-156 Land â€” the main resource of Agriculture in Transcarpathia
by M. Stupen & Yu. Duma & Z. Cok
- 187-191 The impact of the vegetation weather conditions on biological activity in the rhizosphere and yield of cucumber
by O. Demianiuk & O. Sherstoboyeva & N. Opryshko & Ya. Chabanyuk & A. Kryzhanivskyi
- 191-195 Formation of black soil agrochemical indicators depending on the system of winter wheat fertilization in crop rotation
by Ya. Tsvey & S. Bondar & S. Senchuk
April 2016, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 23-28 Financial and economic aspects of organic medicinal plant growing in Ukraine
by Nikitiuk Yu. & Sologub Yu.
- 34-39 The essence of the mechanism of fiscal control in the forestry sector
by Tkachyv S.
- 47-51 Features of the use of medicinal plants in the livestock
by Palapa N. & Pron N & Ustymenko O.
- 51-55 The correlation between the economically valuable attributes of varieties of chicory root
by Mikolajko V.
- 66-70 Adaptation of agro-ecosystems to climate change in the transition from conventional to organic farming
by Moklyachuk L. & Plaksyuk L.
- 83-88 Protective effect of derivative of the n-oxide-2-methylpyridine on the temperature stress during the germination of seeds of Scots pine
by Savchenko Yu. & Grigoryuk I. & Likhanov A.. & Pinchuk A.
- 113-118 Condition and challenges of methodical maintenance of the agricultural land evaluation in Ukraine
by Tretyak A. & Tretyak V. & Kovalishin A. & Tretyak N.
- 141-146 Peculiarities of land fragmentation in Eastern Europe countries and the Former Soviet Union
by Avramchuk B.
April 2016, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 5-10 Indicators of promising agrarian and land transformations
by V.M. Budzyak & O.S. Budzyak
- 16-21 Providing with sustainable use of wetlands and peatlands on the basis of the ecosystem approach
by B.O. Sydoruk
- 41-46 Organization of environmentally oriented production of medicinal raw material
by Yu.A. Nykytyuk
- 46-51 Estimation of prospects toward the organic agriculture development
by V.V. Kyporenko & A.V. Vdovychenko
- 93-98 Environmental and economic analysis of the recreational potential of Kyiv region
by A.M. Poltavets
- 128-133 Analysis and efficient utilization of land resources in Ukraine
by N.I. Palyanychko
- 141-146 Factors of the agricultural land market development
by R.M. Stupen
- 159-164 Environmental assessment of soil contamination with radionuclides in Kyiv region
by O.V. Dmytrenko & L.P. Moldavan & Yu.O. Shamsha & N.V. Voitsekhivska
December 2016, Volume 4, Issue 4
- 41-44 The efficiency of nitrogen use in the production of agricultural products in Ukraine and the EU
by V.O. Pinchuk
- 44-47 Environmental imperatives of the livestock industry development
by O.V. Ustymenko
- 52-55 The impact of plantations construction on the illumination of krone and productivity of hazelnuts (Corylus Domestica Kosenko Ðµt Ðžpalko)
by O.A. Balabak & A.V. Balabak
- 207-210 Features of the biotesting system development of industrial fishing waters
by S.V. Lyatushynskyy
- 214-217 Correlation communications between Chicory Root seeds yield and its quality under different moisture conditions
by V.P. Mykolayko
- 217-220 The role of algae in the biological contamination of surface water and formation of chloroform in drinking water
by I.V. Danylova
September 2016, Volume 4, Issue 3
- 47-50 Agrochemical certification of agricultural lands in Vinnytsya region
by I. Yatsuk & L. Moklyachuk & I. Horodyska
- 64-67 Industrial animal husbandry: environmental and economic consequences
by N. Palapa & N. Pron & O. Ustymenko
- 156-159 Mass assessment as a component of the land taxation system
by A. Koshel
- 200-203 The environmental assessment of sanitary and microbiological status of of open reservoirs under the influence of pig farms
by K. Kukurudzyak, & O. Bryhas & O. Mineralov
April 2016, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 43-47 Increasing the level of investment attractiveness of land resources in Lviv region
by Bochco O.
- 55-59 Modern ecological and economic approaches to compensation of losses of agricultural production
by Shiyanov O.
- 80-83 Features of the state control over use and protection of land in private ownership
by Bogira M.
- 93-97 Optimization of organic and mineral fertilizers on soybean gray forest soil
by Dushko P.
- 97-100 Balance of heavy metals in the body of fattening steers with different types of diets
by Karpyuk N.
- 123-127 The role of land resources in the formation of a market economy
by Sohnich A. & Kulbaka V.
- 127-130 Analysis of international standards for valuation of land for taxation purposes
by Koshel A.
- 138-141 Ecological and economic aspects of land management on agricultural land
by Dudich H. & Stupen N.
- 162-165 Effect of ammonium nitrate on the concentration of heavy metals in the soil
by Tkachuk A.
April 2016, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 37-41 Peculiarities of rural green tourism and prospects of its development in Ukraine
by I.V. Vlasenko
- 54-58 Improving the system of agricultural subsidizing
by A.A. Popovych
- 58-62 The role of information technology in the rural green tourism organization
by O.O. Stepanyuk & K.O. Babikova & V.M. Isayenko
- 68-72 Ukraineâ€™s commitments to implement the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change
by O.V. Butrym
- 72-76 Economic and energy efficiency of cultivation of soft winter wheat by spray fertilization of complex micronutrient
by M.M. Bohdan & H.B. Hulyayeva & V.P. Karpenko
- 76-80 Influence of meteorological conditions and varietal peculiarities on development of fungal diseases winter wheat
by G.Ya. Bilovus
- 89-93 Methodological approaches to assessing the effectiveness of remediation of industrially produced peatlands
by I.I. Tymoschuk
- 133-137 Modern methods of mass valuation of the market value of non-agricultural lands
by A.O. Koshel
- 137-141 Areas in improvement of state regulation of land relations in agriculture
by T.M. Nedashkivska & O.I. Stupen
- 146-150 The role of the state land cadastre in the information security for the control system with land resources
by R.B. Taratula
April 2016, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 51-54 Tools of investment attractiveness formation of the AIC agricultural enterprises
by M.A. Odnorog
- 86-89 Directions of institutional reforms in the system of Water Management and Ameliorative complex
by D.L. Hranovskyy
- 150-153 Organizational-economic factors of the monitoring of agricultural land application
by O.R. Hulko & L.L. Perovych
April 2016, Volume 2, Issue 1
December 2015, Volume 11, Issue 4
December 2015, Volume 8, Issue 4
- 31-38 Theoretical and methodological aspects on the regional environmental and economic system management
by Hranovska L. M.
- 114-121 The role of agricultural land potential in the system of natural wealth assets
by Shashula L. O.
September 2015, Volume 8, Issue 3
- 13-20 Strategic priorities for balanced development of Kyiv region
by O. S. Demyanyuk & O.I. Drebot
- 67-74 Principles on institutionalization of constitutional provisions regarding land and its natural resources
by O.I. Kovaliv
- 88-95 Environmental safety about development of the agrarian sector of economy in conditions of irrigation
by L.M. Hranovska & R.A. Kyseliova & K.S. Pryndyuk & O.S. Morozova
July 2015, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 68-75 Foreign experience in the definition of forests with priority environmental function
by O. Sakal & N. Tretyak & A. Petrenko
- 107-114 Methodical bases on the assessment of the agricultural lands use capacity and efficiency
by R. Hulinchuk
April 2015, Volume 8, Issue 1
December 2015, Volume 7, Issue 4
- 10-16 The distribution of rental income in the agricultural domain
by Budzyak V. M. & Budzyak O. S.
- 21-25 Challenges over the development of the land relations management system in the agricultural sector
by Yurchenko A. D.
- 25-31 Evolution of the conceptual framework for addressing environmental challenges of sustainable development
by Bereznytska M. V.
- 38-44 Economic evaluation of the hop raw materials under conditions of the lesions with viral infection
by Boyko A. L. & Nykytyuk Yu. A.
- 53-59 Efficiency of measures for ecological and economic optimization of agricultural landscapes of Ternopil region
by Chaika V. M. & Kuzubov M. V. & Cherlinka T. P.
- 91-96 Seasonal ration structure of domestic goats grazing in the forest ecosystems in Zhytomyr Polissya
by Borschenko V. V.
- 132-138 The procedure for determining by judicial expertise issues about the location of land plots relative to the boundaries of settlement
by Savchak V. V.
- 148-154 Scientific and methodological principles toward validation of agricultural lands for growing environmentally safe products
by Hranovska L. M. & Morozov O. V. & Morozova O. S.
September 2015, Volume 7, Issue 3
- 20-26 Legislative support of sustainable development of rural territories in Ukraine
by N. V. Palapa
- 46-51 The impact of my- corrhizal fungi application methods for soybean stubble productivity
by S.F. Abdurashytov & V.V. Volkogon
- 61-67 The economic essence of recreational nature management
by V.Yu. Shtukmeyster
July 2015, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 18-24 The spatial prerequisites for preserving the productivity of agricultural landscapes
by A. Chumachenko & A. Shevchenko
- 24-30 Organizational-economic mechanism of the recreational-tourist potential functioning of the region
by G. Horyn
- 34-40 The role of the environmental component in the context of sustainable development
by I. Koshkalda, V. Tyshkovets & V. Tyshkovets
- 40-46 Ecological and economic evaluation of innovation-oriented production in the system of formation of competitive advantages of the nature users companies
by N. Mishenina & G. Mishenina & O. Dutchenko
- 56-62 Changing of climatic parameters in the context of the increase in greenhouse gas emissions (on the example of Rivne region)
by M. Shershun & Veremeienko & A. Furmanets
- 75-81 Predictive mathematical model of the dynamics of humus content in the soil of Polissya and Forest Steppe zones in Ukraine
by I. Yatsuk & A. Lishchuk & G. Matusevych & A. Moklyachuk
April 2015, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 15-21 The diameter distribution analysis of uneven aget beech forest stands on southwestern side of Ukrainian Carpathians
by N. Rehush & Yu. Kaganjak
- 40-46 Ecological characteristics on the common roach populations (Rutilus rutilus L.) of Khrinnytske reservoir
by S. Veremeyenko & V. Mosnitskyy
December 2015, Volume 6, Issue 4
- 5-10 Conservation of degraded, low productive and technologically contaminated lands and its impact on agricultural landscapes
by Dobriak D. S. & Kuzin N. V.
- 16-21 The impact of agriculture on the typical black soil fertility in Forest Steppe
by Tsyuk O. A.
- 44-49 Target reference points towaed the formation of territorial water resources capitals
by Levkovska L. V. & Mandzyk V. M.
- 72-77 Dynamics of the anionic surfactants content in experimental facilities of hydrophilic water purification
by Romanchuk L. D. & Fedonyuk T. P. & Pazych V. M.
September 2015, Volume 6, Issue 3
- 37-42 Formation of the environmentally certified agricultural production system
by O. V. Chaikin
- 51-56 Evaluation of the ecological state of agrarian landscapes in Rivne region
by I.P. Yatsuk & L.I. Moklyachuk & Ð†.Ðœ. Horodyska & H.D. Matusevych & A.M. Lishchuk & M.V. Draga & Yu.O. Zatsarinna
- 56-61 Formation of the management system of regional water complex in Ukraine
by L.V. Levkovska & A.M. Sunduk & T.I. Dobrianska
- 83-88 Conceptual provisions toward the land resources rational management at the regional level
by Z.R. Ryzhok
July 2015, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 9-15 Prospects of using the k-NN method of classification of satellite images for the forest inventory in Ukraine
by V. Myroniuk
- 81-86 Evaluation and ranking of the industrial enterprises of environmental parameters and characteristics of environmental impacts
by M. Ginzula
- 90-95 The mechanisms for social and environmentally responsible agricultural land use
by Ye. Mishenin & I. Yarova
- 99-104 Improvement of the institutional mechanisms to ensure the functioning of the land market
by O. Stupen
- 114-119 Approaches to increasing the efficiency of agrosphere land resources reproduction
by N. Stupen
- 122-127 Ecological and economic substantiation of measures to protect agricultural lands
by V. Lyushyn
- 131-136 Ecotoxicological characteristics of the herbicides modern complexes application in the grain crops cultivation agro-technologies
by L. Moklyachuk & A. Lishchuk & G. Matusevych & A. Melnichuk
April 2015, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 21-26 Â«Green economyÂ» as a basic factor in formation of positive countryâ€™s image
by G. Studinska
- 35-40 Increase of the government control efficiency over the forming of resource potential among agricultural enterprises of Lviv region
by N. Pinyaga
- 60-65 Pecularities of the soil aftereffect of Leonurus cardiaca L. and Hyssopus officinalis L. on certain medicinal plants growth
by N. Kornilova
- 77-82 Analysis on the status of land use for forestry appointment
by O. Botsula & U. Kostyuk
- 82-87 Assessment of the land resources management effectiveness in agriculture
by S. Bohatyrchuk-Kryvko
December 2015, Volume 5, Issue 4
- 59-63 Organizational-economic maintenance of effective functioning of organic agricultural products
by Vdovychenko A. V.
- 63-67 The efficiency of the organic-mineral system of soybean fertilization
by Dushko P. M.
- 83-87 The current state of the regulatory support in evaluÂ¬ation of investment attractiveness of the objects of nature preserves fund of Ukraine
by Makhinko R. G.
- 87-91 The influence of abiotic factors on the course of ontogenesis Esenia foetida
by Bezdil R. V.
- 106-110 Prerequisites for the efficient utilization rising of lands for forestry purposes
by Lytsur I. M. & Botsula O. I.
- 110-114 Scientific aspects of economic evaluation of agricultural land at the market conditions
by Koshel A. O.
- 121-125 The world experience of the agricultural land market formation
by Stupen R. M.
- 128-132 Conceptual bases of development of organic agricultural land use
by Romanenko T. B.
- 144-148 Foreign experience on ensuring ecological and economic security in agricultural production
by Lytsur I. M. & Orel S.A.
September 2015, Volume 5, Issue 3
- 5-9 Application of land cadastre data in the rural green tourism
by M. H. Stupen & S.S. Rudomskyy, & Yu.I. Duma
- 9-13 Biodiversity conservation as an imperative of sustainable development of Ukraine
by N. V. Zinovchuk