September 2018, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 15-26 History of concept of organic 3.0 and prospects for its future development in Ukraine
by Milovanov E.V.
- 113-124 Ecological and economic mechanism for protection of agricultural lands from the degradation processes
by Chudovska V.A.
December 2018, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 6-17 Formation and development of market land relations in the territory of Ukraine
by D. Dobriak & O. Shkuratov
September 2018, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 1-11 Investigation of substrates of mine rocks on the terricons of the Donbass for their agricultural recultivation agrochemistry and ecology. The methodological basis of the study is the following methods: a systematic approach, statistical and comparative methods, methods of analysis and synthesis. The article compares the data diagnostics of the mine dumps in 1975 with the samples of 2017. According to the edaphic characteristics, the mine dumps are infertile substrates both for the creation of forest vegetation and for use in agriculture. Over time, they improve their composition and properties somewhat, but they will remain infertile substrates for a long time. Dominant on the dumps of coal mines of Donbass are complex plant groups on sod embryos, in which gradual humus accumulation takes place. Over time, the percentage occupied by the humus-accumulative embryosome will grow. During the Â«agingÂ» of the dumps, the acid compounds are neutralized and the soluble salts are washed out. This was facilitated by many factors, including the reformation of dumps, the creating a layer of soil that Â«removesÂ» the acid reaction of the environment, planting both woody and herbaceous plants. In industrial conditions of Donbass, where the vegetation cover is depleted and insufficient for regeneration, phytorecultivation is the most economically profitable and ecologically safe, which, besides the function of increasing productive land, plays a sanitary and phytocompensatory role. The introduction of scientifically based economic methods of land reclamation with the aim of returning the territories which was extracted to agricultural production contributes to the improvement of the ecological situation and aesthetics of the natural areas of the steppe zone of Ukraine
by Dudkina Ð .Ð .
- 5-15 Directions of balanced tourism development in the natural system of recreational areas
by Stupen N.M.
- 40-50 Problems and prospects of the development of organic farming in Pripiat Polesia of the Republic Of Belarus
by Skrypchuk P.M. & Tynovets S.V. & Filipenkoasiliy V.S. & Tynovets I.V.
September 2018, Volume 10, Issue 3
December 2018, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 13-22 Theoretical foundations of the formation of agricultural landscapes
by Hutsuliak H. & Hutsuliak Yu.
September 2018, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 73-81 Peculiarities of storage of fluorine in soil and plants in the zone of the influence of technogenesis
by Konovalenko L.I. & Vinyukov O.O. & Bondareva O.B.
- 98-106 Features water-holding capacity leaf apparatus dendrophites in urban environment
by Tymoshenko L.M.
- 124-133 Formation of ecological and economic mechanism of the market turnover of agricultural land
by Stupen R.M.
December 2018, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 46-54 Formation of model of integrated water resources management in the context of provision of steady water use
by Levkovska L. & Mandzyk V.
- 94-102 Ecological and economic analysis of the status and use of agricultural purposes in the Volyn region
by Atamanyuk Ðž.
December 2018, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 90-98 Morphogenetic analysis of the stability of water macrophytes development in the short-term biomonitoring of water ecosystems of the Polissya of Ukraine
by T. Fedoniuk
- 118-126 Land reform as the main factor in the formation of the agricultural land use system in Ukraine
by O. Krasnolutskyi & O. Shevchenko
September 2018, Volume 8, Issue 3
- 26-33 Features of natural use in the Dnistrian wide-meridian ecocorridor
by Mudrak H.V.
- 33-40 Methodological bases of estimation of efficiency of agro-landscape organization on the territory of the agricultural enterprises
by Baran O.R.
- 50-57 Ecological account: background and necessary implementation on enterprises of Ukraine
by Chugrii N. A. & Chugrii H. A.
- 66-73 Sustainable development of rural territorial communities: theoretical aspects
by Drohomyretska L.F.
- 81-88 Quality assessment of water resources (for example Chornyi Tshlyk River)
by Vovkodav G.M.
- 106-113 Scientific basis of ecological and economic study of land resources
by Dobriak D.S. & Shkuratov O.I. & Yevsiukov T.O. & Skliar Yu.L.
- 133-140 Information support of land management in agriculture 133
by Hreshchuk H.I.
December 2018, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 6-13 Scientific bases of land use in conditions of radiation pollution
by Dobriak D. & Kuzyn N.
- 34-41 Availability of parks as a factor of affecting the value of residential real estate in the primary market
by Derkulskyi R.
- 87-94 Theoretical aspects of functioning of nature protection territories are in the context of the balanced development
by Konstantinova Ðž.
- 106-113 State control of land as a mechanism for effective management of land resources in the territory of the Lviv region
by Khavar Yu. & Gubar Yu. & Sai V. & Vinarchik L.
December 2018, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 48-55 Effect of combinations of post-herbicide with plant growth regulators and microfertilizer on soybean growth rates
by R. Gutianskyi
- 144-151 Scientific and methodical approach to optimization of the use of degraded and unproductive agricultural lands on the basis of balanced development of the region
by O. Stadnytska
- 158-165 Experience of foreign countries in relation to institutional provision of environmental safety: proposals for Ukraine
by M. Kirova
December 2018, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 22-28 Analysis of the European experience of administrative and territorial reform
by Stupen M. & Peresolyak V. & Radomsky S.
- 28-34 Spatial analysis of reproductive processes on a clonal plantation of pine usually of finnish origin
by Neyko I. & Kolchanova O. & Monarch V. & Zlenko Ðž.
- 67-73 Change of vegetation and properties of pyrogenic formations on burnt peat soils of Western Polissya
by Koval S. & Konishchuk V. & Shershun M.
- 73-77 New norms of taxation indicators of normal plantations of red boreal oak (Quercus borealis Michx.)
by Mayboroda V.
December 2018, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 22-28 Justification of the essence of forest ecosystems as natural objects of property rights of the Ukrainian people
by O. Kovaliv & O. Botsula
- 28-34 Insurance of environmental risks in the system of soil contamination level regulation
by O. Butrym & S. Ihnatsevych
- 34-39 Ecological plasticity of samples of the collection of the Calendula L. genus of the Experimental Station of Medicinal Plants of IANM of NAAS
by R. Melnychuk & R. Bohuslavskyi
- 55-61 Enzymic mycosis exhaustion of grain as one of the reasons for decreasing the seed quality of the triticale of winter in the zone of the western forest-steppe of Ukraine
by O. Voloshchuk & I. Voloshchuk & V. Hlyva & O. Kovalchuk
- 76-83 Scientific aspects of export-import operations of agroindustrial complex of Ukraine
by P. Skrypchuk & K. Fedyna & K. Fedyna
- 112-118 Current state and prospects for the creation of new objects of the nature reserve fund of the Poltava region
by L. Tymoshenko
- 138-144 Modern methods of economic evaluation of agricultural land
by B. Avramchuk
December 2018, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 41-46 Adaptive to organic land use measures to stabilize the quality of soil conditions
by Skripchuk P. & Shpak G. & Rybak V.
- 54-59 The role of biological preparations in organic agriculture
by Horodyska L & Ternovyi Y. & Chub Ð .
- 62-67 Analysis and definition of an indicator of water stress in Ukraine in the conditions of globalization
by Suduk O. & Fedina K.
- 77-82 Problems of modern mechanism of financing of nature protection measures in Ukraine
by Kopetchuk O.
- 82-87 Normization of discharges of pollutants into water objects on the example of Ki- rillovsky deposit
by Vovkodav G.
- 113-118 Strategic priorities for improving the efficiency of using the agricultural land potential
by Hulinchuk R.
- 125-130 Reduced emission of chemically active nitrogen compounds in the production of livestock products
by Marchkopishvili M.
- 137-142 Land system of contaminated radionuclides of territories considering agro-ecological properties of soil cover
by Drebot O. & Kudrick A.
December 2018, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 17-22 Conceptual foundations of systematic organization of agricultural landscapes
by H. Hutsuliak & H. Yu. Hutsuliak
- 107-112 Issues and ways of restoration of the Dnipro river basin within the Kyiv region
by I. Shumyhai
December 2018, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 102-106 Formation of land plots for forest plants
by Kustovska O. & Kozak D.
- 121-125 . Improvement of the methodology of normative monetary valuation of agricultural land
by Ryzhok Z.
- 130-134 Opportunities and perspectives of agricultural development in radiation-polluted territories
by Teteruk O. & Teteruk O. & Landin V. & Feshchenko V.
- 142-146 World experience of development of medicinal plant growing: ecological and economic aspects
by Drebot O. & Solohub Yu.
December 2018, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 39-44 Accounting as a source of information for calculating rent for special use of water
by B. Zanko
- 44-48 Economic efficiency of growing seed of chickpea of root canal depending on application of mineral fertilizers under irrigation conditions
by V. Mykolaiko & I. Mykolaikoa & S. Hrabovska
- 61-65 Mechanisms of investment support for modernization of water purification systems at industrial enterprises
by O. Koltunovych
- 65-69 Influence of meteorological factors on the development of cercosporiose (Cercospora calendulae Sacc.) and alternaria (Alter- naria Calendulae Ondrej.) of calendula officinalis
by O. Sirik & O. Shevchuk & N. Pryvedeniuk & T. Sapa & M. Kolosovych & V. Trubka
- 69-73 Yield of winter wheat and oats depending on the systems of basic cultivation of soil in short-term crop rotation
by A. Kryvenko
- 86-90 Restoration of fertility of the tech soils of Irshan mining and concentrating combine
by S. Veremeienko & S. V. Didora & L. Savrasykh
- 100-104 Biogenic means of production â€” perspectives of materialization
by M. Tymofieiev & O. Bondareva & O. Viniukov
- 126-130 Improvement of the methodology for assessing the market value of land plots
by M. Stupen & S. Radomskyi & Yu. Duma
- 130-134 Ways of improving the system of land resources management in agriculture
by M. Bohira
- 134-138 The role of agroholdings in the structure of land resources of Ukraine
by O. Bochko
- 151-155 Methodology of effective use of land resources of modern agroformations
by A. Kudryk & O. Drebot
- 165-169 The intensity of accumulation of heavy metals in grain of winter wheat depending on predecessors
by S. Razanov & O. Tkachuk & V. Ovcharuk
- 169-173 Haricot bean common as a factor in en- vironmentalizing agricultural production
by O. Mazur
December 2018, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 59-62 Economic analysis of material capacity of hop production in Ukraine
by Melnyk P. & Kurbatska N.
- 118-121 The essence of monitoring the use of agricultural land
by Perovich L. & Gulko O.
- 134-137 Ecological and biological features of breeding and growing tea-hybrid roses
by Balabak A.
December 2018, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 73-76 Duration of interphase periods of corn hybrids plants depending on seed treatment and foliar feeding
by N. Shevchenko
- 83-86 Features of the reformed agricultural enterprises territories optimization
by Yu. Shkurchenko & Z. Kotyk
- 104-107 Biotesting of contaminated washing and disinfectants for milk equipment of soils
by Ye. Kryvokhyzha
- 155-158 Influence of the use of EM preparations on the content of heavy metals in the soil
by T. Zaitseva
- 173-176 Intensity of reduction of concentration of nitrates in cereal crops grains depending on the period of storage
by O. Tkachuk & L. Yakovets & O. Vatamaniuk
December 2018, Volume 3, Issue 1
December 2017, Volume 11, Issue 4
- 99-109 Agroecological assessment of land plots for the cultivation of grain, forage and industrial crops
by Strokal V. & Boiko O.
December 2017, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 14-24 Methodological and theoretical foundations of the natural landscapes optimization
by H. Gutsulyak, & Yu. Gutsulyak
September 2017, Volume 10, Issue 3
- 18-27 Aspects of production of niche products on the basis of the economy of nature use
by P. Skrypchuk & V. Pichura & V. Rybak
- 72-81 Environmental assessment of the goldenrod in the conditions of Zhytomyr region
by I. Shulha & V. Levchenko
December 2017, Volume 9, Issue 4
- 44-53 Influence of terms, methods of sowing and conditions of humidification on yield of summer savory (Satureja hortensis L.) in the South of Ukraine
by Kovalenko O. & Steblichenko O.
- 109-117 Analysis of ecological and economic characteristics of the use of agricultural land in Ukraine
by Hreshchuk H.
- 132-140 Use of nitrogen in animal husbandry in Ukraine
by Pinchuk V. & Borodai V.
September 2017, Volume 9, Issue 3
December 2017, Volume 8, Issue 4
- 30-37 Organization of efficient production of organic dairy products
by Kruhliak O.
September 2017, Volume 8, Issue 3
- 6-13 Theoretical and methodological approach to the definition of environmental degradation of the region
by L. Hranovska
- 36-43 Influence of pedestrian accessibility to green areas of Kyiv on the cost of residential real estate in the primary market
by R. Derkulskyi
- 97-104 Concept of the functions distribution of land use management in the context of the territorial communities development
by O. Dorosh & D. Melnyk & A. Dorosh
- 130-137 Assessment of the quality of agricultural land for organic production
by O. Krokhtiak
May 2017, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 30-37 . Comparative analysis of foreign and domestic experience of institutional support for the development of the forest sector
by B. Shumlyanskyi & H. Berezhnytska
- 57-65 Interconnection of the fertility of dark chestnut soils with the yield of corn and rice, depending on the quality of irrigation water
by O. Dementieva
- 72-79 Evolution of gray forest soils in postirrigation period
by V. Dyshlyuk
- 127-134 Estimation of land plots perennial plantations taking into account ecological functions
by O. Krokhtiak
December 2017, Volume 8, Issue 1
December 2017, Volume 7, Issue 4
- 6-12 The recreational activity regulation mechanisms in the polyfunctional status territories
by Hranovska L.
- 53-59 Variety resources as a factor in increasing the production of high quality seeds of the winter triticale
by Voloshchuk O. & Voloshchuk I. & Hlyva V. & Kovalchuk O.
- 120-126 The role and place of low-carbon land use in shaping the system of balanced agrosphere development
by Butrym O.
- 147-153 Waste management issues in the context of ecological safety ensuring of the Kyiv city population life
by Kirova M.
September 2017, Volume 7, Issue 3
- 30-36 . Foreign experience in the functioning of the ecological and economic mechanism for regulating the level of pollution of agricultural land
by S. Ihnatsevych
- 46-51 The use of bio- and rhegregulatory drugs to increase the productivity and quality of barley grain
by A. Vyniukov & O. Korobova & O. Bondareva & Konovalenko
- 63-69 Areas of increase of investment attractiveness of recreational territories
by N. Stupen
- 116-122 Effective functioning of a comprehensive system of cadastral work
by O. Stupen
- 145-151 Assessment of environmental risks in toxic chemicals zones
by L. Mokliachuk & I. Horodyska & V. Monarkh & O. Mokliachuk & T. Mokliachuk
- 155-161 Toolkit of economic guarantees of providing public environmental management projects
by Yu. Samoilenko
May 2017, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 10-16 Overcoming areas of the economic crisis in Ukraine agricultural land use
by V. Horlachuk & I. Semenchuk
- 16-22 Formation of the mechanism of ecologically balanced development of recreational territories
by N. Stupen
- 37-42 Agrochemical state of chor- nozem, depending on the sugar beet fertilizer system
by Ya. Tswei & S. Bondar
- 42-48 Prerequisites for the development of rural green tourism in the Vinnytsia region
by I. Vlasenko
- 84-90 Analysis of the ecological and economic potential of the Kyiv city in the conditions of sustainable development of the urban agglomeration
by O. Tsviah
- 102-108 Market transformation of property relations in agricultural land use
by R. Stupen
- 108-114 Ecological and economic consequences of the land relations transformation into agriculture
by H. Greschuk
- 118-124 Specifics of the geoinformation support of the land-information system
by R. Taratula
- 134-140 The forestry lands natural resource potential use efficiency
by V. Kasyukhnych
- 145-151 Ecological and economic security of agrarian land management: conceptual benchmarks and organizational mechanisms
by Ye. Mishenin & O. Dutchenko & I. Yarova
December 2017, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 24-30 Sustainable environmental and economic development of agriculture throughout transboundary areas by the example of Ukraine and Belarus
by Yu. Krasovska & A. Lesnyak & O. Podlevska
- 37-43 Methodological basis on functioning of the medicinal plant raw material market
by Yu. Nykytyuk
- 43-49 The interaction of nutrients and technical and technological factors in shaping sustainable agrobiogeo- coenoses
by M. Tymofyeyev & O. Vinyukov & O. Bondareva
- 57-63 Efficiency of Nature management and the condition of the environment as factors of the international competitiveness of Ukraine and its regions
by V. Zakharchenko & S. Zakharchenko
- 63-69 Agroecological assessment of spring barley varieties of different ecological and geographical origin in a transitional zone of Polissia
by V. Dubovyi & O. Chaika & L. Yanishevskyi
- 69-75 Application of stratified sampling for regional estimation of forest area in Ukraine using global forest maps
by V. Myroniuk & M. Georgian
- 91-96 Methodological principles for the development of working land management projects concerning the removal, handling, storage and application of topsoil on low productive land
by N. Kuzin
- 117-123 The institutional foundations of organizational economic environmental security in the agricultural sector
by O. Shkuratov & O. Slobodenyuk & O. Stupen
December 2017, Volume 6, Issue 4
- 12-17 Areas of strengthening the influence of territorial communities in the system of land resources management
by Samoilova I. & Melnyk D.
- 25-30 Eco-dialectic horizon of the international sphere of diplomacy
by Bokhan A.
- 70-75 Raccoon dog (Nyctereutes procyonoides): ecological aspects of species existence in the Ukrainian Forest-steppe
by Novytskyi V. & Maievskyi K. & Hryshchenko S.
- 75-80 Analysis of spatial development of forestry in Ukraine
by Yarova I.
- 80-85 Economic issues of modern land management in Ukraine
by Dobriak D. & Martyn A. & Yevsiukov T. & Kuzin N.
- 85-90 Areas of formation of sustainable land use in settlements
by Stupen M.
September 2017, Volume 6, Issue 3
- 13-18 Ecological features of the restoration of forest vegetation on the radiation-polluted land of Zhytomyr Polissya
by V. Konishchuk & V. Landin & V. Zakharchuk
- 58-63 Performance and quality of the harvest of crops at application of biologically active drugs
by T. Revka
- 92-97 Development of financial instruments for stabilizing the cost of land resources
by A. Sokhnych & M. Smoliarchuk & S. Sokhnych & K. Cherednyk
- 108-113 Formation of balanced land use in agriculture
by O. Holovina
May 2017, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 22-27 Land resource potential as a spatial basis for the development of society and the factor of economic growth
by O. Kaminetska
- 48-53 Influence of varietal features and growth stimulator on the yield of a zucchini in the conditions of the Right Bank Forest-steppe
by L. Palamarchuk
- 79-84 The analysis of bio-indication methods of soilsâ€™ ecological state in nearby territory of granite dumps
by O. Tverda & I. Kosyak
- 97-102 Identification of negative impacts on protected areas
by L. Kasperevych
- 140-145 Pollution of agro-ecosystems by unusable pesticides as a regional indicator of the land resources state
by L. Moklyachuk & A. Lischuk & I. Yatsuk & I. Horodyska
- 151-156 Substantiation of the minimal system of bio-indicators for the rapid assessment of the ecological state of the soil of agroecosystems
by O. Demyanyuk
December 2017, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 78-83 Classification of ecosystem services of protected areas
by M. Fedorenko
- 83-88 Peculiarities of institutional support on accomplishment of the land reform in Ukraine
by O. Kovaliv
- 99-104 World experience in functioning of land management mechanism for the sustainable use of agricultural land
by H. Hreschuk
- 112-117 Improvement of the planning system of the land settlements sustainable utilization
by O. Lobanova
- 131-136 Evaluation of radiological burden on the population of Zhytomyr region
by V. Feschenko & V. Hurelia & A. Shcherbatyuk
- 143-148 Simulation of agroecosystem productivity depending on the performance of the biological activity of the soil and hydrothermal conditions
by O. Demyanyuk & V. Gaidarzhi & O. Vasilyeva
December 2017, Volume 5, Issue 4
- 17-21 Platform for sustainable industrial water use in a decentralized environment
by Yarotska O.
- 21-25 Efficiency of using the ecological and economic potential of forestry in Transcarpathia
by Sakharnatska L.
- 40-44 Institutional support for the environmental marketing implementation into the agrarian sector of the economy
by Lazarenko V.
- 62-66 Analysis of introduction of forest certification procedures on Ukrainian territory
by Berezhnytska H.
- 66-70 The current state of development of cross-border cooperation programs
by Hadzalo A.
- 143-147 World experience in the functioning and development of the market for ecosystem services
by Komorna O.
September 2017, Volume 5, Issue 3
- 51-55 Ecological and economic indicators of organic production at different fertilizer systems
by N. Koshytska & V. Hurelia & O. Savchuk
- 69-72 The dynamics of the population and the present state of the population of the Ussuri raccoe in the forest-steppe of Ukraine
by V. Novytskyi & A. Miniailo & S. Hryshchenko & V. Drazhevskyi
- 104-108 Formation of Balanced Land Use Systems in the Kyiv region
by L. Ostapchuk
- 122-126 Comparative characteristic of normative and mass (market) money valuations of land
by A. Koshel
- 126-130 Theoretical prerequisites for rational agricultural land use
by A. Shevchenko & I. Openko
- 151-155 Biological protection of echinacea purpura from certosporosis
by O. Sirik
May 2017, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 6-10 Taxation standards of the red boreal oak normal woodlands stock (Quercus borealis Michx.)
by V. Mayboroda
- 53-57 Productivity and nitrogen-fixing ability of white lupine varieties depending on the elements of cultivation technology in the Right Bank Forest-steppe of Ukraine
by H. Pantsyreva
- 68-72 The red fox (Vulpes Vulpes L.): ecological aspects of species existence in the Forest-steppe of Ukraine
by V. Novytskyi & A. Minyailo & S. Gryshchenko & V. Drazhevskyi
- 93-97 Development of ecological-forestry measures in the balanced forest management system
by O. Yaremko
- 114-118 Specifics of the land plots formation for forest management and related services
by O. Kustovska & O. Yeriomin
December 2017, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 6-10 Peculiarities of the rental regulation of the land tenure financial security
by O. Furdychko & N. Palianychko
- 10-14 Sustainable development marketing as a tool for natural resources management in Ukraine
by M. Shershun & T. Mykytyn
- 33-37 Accounting and analytical support for environmental tax calculation
by B. Zanko
- 49-53 Return on production costs into soybean growing technology under different fertilizing systems
by M. Vasylenko & P. Dusko
- 53-57 Ecological economic challenges and prospects hop growing industry development
by N. Kurbatska
- 104-108 Features of the land plots formation for the transporting electrical energy object placement
by O. Kustovska & V. Bryzhko
- 108-112 Balancing of the reproductive and operational measures in the forestry land use
by V. Badzyan
- 123-127 Evaluation of herbalogic situation on soybean crops in the transition period to organic agriculture under climate change
by L. Plaksiuk & A. Vdovychenko & Yu. Ternovyi
- 127-131 Impact of leguminous perennial grasses on agroecological condition of the soil
by O. Tkachuk
December 2017, Volume 4, Issue 4
- 37-40 Innovative and technological modernization of the irrigated agriculture industry and the foreign experience implementation into domestic practice
by Koltunovych O.
- 59-62 Trophic connections of entomofauna- dendrobionts in forest-steppe agrolandscapes of Ukraine
by Vagalyuk L.
- 90-93 Organizational-legal and economic issues of using reclaimed land in Ukraine
by Dudych H.
- 93-96 Features of the land plots formation under commercial objects
by Kustovska O.
- 96-99 Monetary estimation of settlementsâ€™ lands with the help of mass estimation methods
by Koshel A.
- 117-120 Decentralization in the system of land resources management
by Kovtuniak I. & Petryshche O.
- 126-129 The intensity of the reduction of heavy metals content in grain depending on the waiting period
by Yakovets L.
- 129-132 Effect of silicon-mineral water extraction on the intensity of heavy metal poisoning of poultry meat
by Razanov S. & Kabachenko O.
- 140-143 Dynamics of changes in the concentration of heavy metals in the soil during the cultivation of legumes perennial grasses
by Razanov S. & Tkachuk O.
September 2017, Volume 4, Issue 3
- 27-30 Influence of typology of ecosystems on the content of humus in an arable layer of soil
by I. Sukhanova
- 43-46 Methodical approaches to ecological audit in agroecosystems
by V. Tereshchenko & P. Melnyk
- 55-58 Bioenergetic efficiency of cultivation of valerian medicinal for drip irrigation
by N. Pryvedeniuk
- 89-92 Ecological assessment of soil condition by bioindicative methods for the influence of livestock farm
by A. Tesliuk
- 113-116 Perspective directions of rational use and protection of land resources
by O. Kostyshyn
May 2017, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 27-30 The concept of the elitism of the territory and the peculiarities of its formation within the settlements
by A. Koshel
- 65-68 Characteristics of the ionic composition of natural waters of the industrial region on the example of the Kyryllov deposit
by H. Vovkodav
- 90-93 Estimation of potential frost resistance of hazelnuts varieties (Corylus domestica Kosenko et Opalko)
by O. Balabak & A. Balabak
- 124-127 Estimation of ecological and economic efficiency of agricultural land use according to the matrix approach
by O. Gulko & Yu. Khavar & V. Sai & M. Havar
- 156-159 Estimation of toxicity of bottom sediments by biotesting method on Daphnia magna S. and Allium cepa L
by E. Arystarkhova
December 2017, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 30-33 Informational and innovative tools for natural resources utilization
by L. Perovych & O. Ludchak
- 75-78 The population dynamics and current state of red fox resources (Vulpes Vulpes L.) in the Forest Steppe of Ukraine
by V. Novytskyi & P. Matsiboruk & A. Minyaylo & S. Hryshchenko
- 88-91 The impact of market economy on the rational use of land
by M. Bohira
- 96-99 Land Rent as an Object of Land Relations in Agricultural Sector
by V. Chaban
December 2016, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 157-173 Scientific and methodical approaches to the development of working draft of land management on the removal, transport, storage and use of soil cover (fertile layer) of land plots
by S.O. Osypchuk & M.V. Kozak & L.V. Ostapchuk & A.O. Koshel & I.H. Kolhanova
September 2016, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 73-85 Prospects for creation of new nature reserve fund of Kiev region
by V. Konischuk & V. Landin & O. Shkuratov
September 2016, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 13-25 Theoretical and methodological principles of sustainable development environmental management
by G. Hutsulyak & Yu. Hutsulyak
September 2016, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 116-126 Land Management as a tool for rehabilitation of degraded agricultural land
by D. Dobriak & N. Kuzin
December 2016, Volume 10, Issue 4
- 66-75 Organizational-economic mechanism on farm animals biodiversity conservation in Ukraine
by O. V. Kruhliak
- 109-118 Conceptual aspects of categories of Â«conservation areasÂ» and Â«Nature Reserve Fund
by L.V. Kasperevych