Citations for "Smoking, Drinking, and Income"
by M. Christopher Auld
- Pinka Chatterji & Jeffrey DeSimone, 2006. "High School Alcohol Use and Young Adult Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 12529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2009.
"Myopia, regrets and risky behaviors,"
PSE Working Papers
- Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2012. "Myopia, Regrets and Risky Behaviors," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00754611, HAL.
- PESTIEAU, Pierre & PONTHIERE, Grégory, . "Myopia, regrets, and risky behaviors," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2452, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chatterji, Pinka & Alegria, Margarita & Takeuchi, David, 2011.
"Psychiatric disorders and labor market outcomes: Evidence from the National Comorbidity Survey-Replication,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 858-868.
- Pinka Chatterji & Margarita Alegria & David Takeuchi, 2008. "Psychiatric Disorders and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from the National Comorbidity Survey - Replication," NBER Working Papers 14404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cowan, Benjamin W., 2011. "Forward-thinking teens: The effects of college costs on adolescent risky behavior," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 813-825, October.
- Ceren Ertan Yoruk & Baris Yoruk, 2013.
"Do minimum legal tobacco purchase age laws work?,"
13-06, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Lokshin, Mikhail & Sajaia, Zurab, 2007. "The Economic Cost of Smoking: Differences in Wages between Smokers and Non-smokers in Russia," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 6(2), pages 60-80.
- Heineck, Guido & Schwarze, Johannes, 2003. "Substance Use and Earnings: The Case of Smokers in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 743, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lokshin, Michael & Beegle, Kathleen, 2006. "Forgone earnings from smoking : evidence for a developing country," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4018, The World Bank.
- Ermakov, Stepan, 2012. "The impact of smoking intensity on wages in Russia," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 25(1), pages 70-94.
- Silke Anger & Michael Kvasnicka, 2010.
"Does smoking really harm your earnings so much? Biases in current estimates of the smoking wage penalty,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(6), pages 561-564.
- Anger, Silke & Kvasnicka, Michael, 2010. "Does Smoking Really Harm Your Earnings so Much? Biases in Current Estimates of the Smoking Wage Penalty," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 561-564.
- Ji Yan & Sally Brocksen, 2013.
"Adolescent Risk Perception, Substance Use, and Educational Attainment,"
13-12, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Ji Yan & Sally Brocksen, 2013. "Adolescent risk perception, substance use, and educational attainment," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(8), pages 1037-1055, September.
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth & Markus M. Grabka, 2008.
"In Vino Pecunia?: The Association between Beverage-Specific Drinking Behavior and Wages,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
93, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ziebarth, Nicolas R. & Grabka, Markus M., 2009. "In Vino Pecunia? The Association Between Beverage-Specific Drinking Behavior and Wages," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 219-244.
- Nicolas Ziebarth & Markus Grabka, 2009. "In Vino Pecunia? The Association Between Beverage-Specific Drinking Behavior and Wages," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 219-244, September.
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth & Markus M. Grabka, 2008. "In Vino Pecunia?: The Association between Beverage-Specific Drinking Behavior and Wages," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 779, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hu, Xiaowen & Stowe, C. Jill, 2013. "The Effect of Income on Health Choices: Alcohol Use," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143060, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Pilar Garcia-Gomez & Erik Schokkaert & Tom Van Ourti & Teresa Bago d'Uva, 2012.
"Inequity in the Face of Death,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
12-084/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2007-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adams, Scott & Bose, Niloy & Rustichini, Aldo, 2014. "How different are smokers? An analysis based on personal finances," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 107(PA), pages 40-50.
- Andrew Sharpe & Alexander Murray, 2011. "State of the Evidence on Health as a Determinant of Productivity," CSLS Research Reports 2011-04, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Costa-Font, Joan & Hernández-Quevedo, Cristina & Jiménez-Rubio, Dolores, 2014. "Income inequalities in unhealthy life styles in England and Spain," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 66-75.
- Nils Braakmann, 2008. "The smoking wage penality in the United Kingdom: Regression and matching evidence from the British Household Survey Panel," Working Paper Series in Economics 96, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Eric Crampton & Matt Burgess & Brad Taylor, 2011. "The Cost of Cost Studies," Working Papers in Economics 11/29, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Justus Haucap & Annika Herr, 2014. "A note on social drinking: In Vino Veritas," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 381-392, June.
- Vidhura Tennekoon & Robert Rosenman, 2013. "Bias in Measuring Smoking Behavior," Working Papers 2013-10, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Silke Anger & Michael Kvasnicka, 2006.
"Biases in Estimates of the Smoking Wage Penalty,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
654, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Cowan, Benjamin & Schwab, Benjamin, 2011. "The incidence of the healthcare costs of smoking," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1094-1102.
- Palali, Ali, 2015. "Early Smoking, Education, and Labor Market Performance," Discussion Paper 2015-033, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Shao-Hsun Keng & Sheng-Jang Sheu, 2013. "The effect of stimulants and their combined use with cigarettes on mortality: the case of betel quid," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 677-695, August.
- Kim, Vitally, 2010. "Level of alcohol consumption and worker’s labor market position. Multivariate probit model approach," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 18(2), pages 53-77.
- Vasilios Kosteas, 2012. "The Effect of Exercise on Earnings: Evidence from the NLSY," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 225-250, June.
- Routon, P. Wesley & Walker, Jay K., 2014. "The impact of Greek organization membership on collegiate outcomes: Evidence from a National Survey," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 63-70.