Citations for "Determinants of foreign direct investment: empirical evidence from EU accession candidates"
by Hubert Janicki & Phanindra Wunnava
- Kaminski, Bartlomiej, 2006. "Bulgaria's institutions and policies : integrating into Pan-European markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3864, The World Bank.
- Thierry Warin & Phanindra V. Wunnava & Hubert P. Janicki, 2009.
"Testing Mundell's Intuition of Endogenous OCA Theory,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 74-86, 02.
- Warin, Thierry & Wunnava, Phanindra V. & Janicki, Hubert P., 2008. "Testing Mundell's Intuition of Endogenous OCA Theory," IZA Discussion Papers 3739, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bhatt, P.R., 2013. "China’s Exports and Foreign Direct Investment," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(2), pages 183-196.
- Groh, Alexander P. & Wich, Matthias, 2009. "A composite measure to determine a host country's attractiveness for foreign direct investment," IESE Research Papers D/833, IESE Business School.
- Juan Piñeiro Chousa, & Krishna Chaitanya, & Bitzenis P. Aristidis & Artur Tamazian, 2008. "Determinants Of Barries To Quality Of Direct Foreign Investments – Evidences From South & East Asian Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp910, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Cohen, Joseph N, 2011. "“Economic freedom” and economic growth: questioning the claim that freer markets make societies more prosperous," MPRA Paper 33758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ugur Karakaplan & Bilin Neyapti & Selin Sayek, 2005.
"Aid and Foreign Direct Investment: International Evidence,"
2005/12, Turkish Economic Association.
- M. Ugur Karakaplan & Bilin Neyapti & Selin Sayek, 2005. "Aid and Foreign Direct Investment : International Evidence," Working Papers 0505, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Orszaghova, Lucia & Savelin, Li & Schudel, Willem, 2013. "External competitiveness of EU candidate countries," Occasional Paper Series 141, European Central Bank.
- Sanjo, Yasuo, 2012. "Country risk, country size, and tax competition for foreign direct investment," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 292-301.
- Paulo Júlio & Ricardo Pinheiro-Alves & José Tavares, 2011. "FDI and institutional reform in Portugal," GEE Papers 0040, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Sep 2011.
- Xu, WeiGuo & Hu, DaiPing & Lei, AiZhong & Shen, HuiZhang, 2008. "FDI chaos and control in China," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 17-28, January.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar-Conraria & Gulamhussen, Mohamed Azzim, 2006. "Foreign Direct Investment in Brazil and Home Country Risk," NIPE Working Papers 7/2006, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Katona, Klára, 2006.
"A magyarországi tőkeimportot befolyásoló tényezők újraértelmezése
[Reinterpretation of the factors influencing capital imports into Hungary]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 986-1001.
- Wasseem Mina & Louis Jaeck, 2015.
"Labor Market Flexibility and FDI Flows: Evidence from Oil-Rich GCC and Middle Income Countries,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper1501, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Mina, Wasseem & Jaeck, Louis, 2015. "Labor Market Flexibility and FDI Flows: Evidence from Oil-Rich GCC and Middle Income Countries," MPRA Paper 62652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Teixeira, Aurora A.C. & Queirós, Anabela S.S., 2016. "Economic growth, human capital and structural change: A dynamic panel data analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1636-1648.
- Rammal, Hussain Gulzar & Zurbruegg, Ralf, 2006. "The impact of regulatory quality on intra-foreign direct investment flows in the ASEAN markets," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 401-414, August.
- Bellak, Christian & Leibrecht, Markus & Riedl, Aleksandra, 2008. "Labour costs and FDI flows into Central and Eastern European Countries: A survey of the literature and empirical evidence," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 17-37, March.
- David Dyker & Michael Emerson & Michael Gasiorek & Peter Holmes & Malgorzata Jakubiak & Andre Jungmittag & Vicki Korchagin & Alina Kudina & Evgeny Polyakov & Andrei Roudoi & Gevorg Torosyan, 2008. "Economic Feasibility, General Economic Impact and Implications of a Free Trade Agreement Between the European Union and Armenia," CASE Network Reports 0080, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Paulo Júlio & Ricardo Pinheiro–Alves & José Tavares, 2013.
"Foreign direct investment and institutional reform: evidence and an application to Portugal,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 12(3), pages 215-250, December.
- Paulo Júlio & Ricardo Pinheiro-Alves & José Tavares, 2013. "Foreign direct investment and institutional reform: evidence and an application to Portugal," Working Papers w201306, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Duong, Nguyen Minh Huy, 2015. "An Investigation of the Determinants of US FDI in Developed Countries, 1982-2010," MPRA Paper 66518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Durnev, Art & Enikolopov, Ruben & Petrova, Maria & Santarosa, Veronica, 2015. "Politics, instability, and composition of international investment flows," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 299-324.
- Saul Estrin & Milica Uvalic, 2013. "Foreign direct investment into transition economies: Are the Balkans different?," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 64, European Institute, LSE.
- Saul Estrin & Milica Uvalic, 2013. "Foreign direct investment into transition economies: are the Balkans different?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 53180, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anabela Queirós & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2014. "Economic growth, human capital and structural change: an empirical analysis," FEP Working Papers 549, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Victoria Donu & Martin Janíčko, 2015. "Institutional Determinants of Investment Inflows into Transition Economies," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(5), pages 3-23.
- Eva Rytter Sunesen, 2009. "Examining the Regional Aspect of Foreign Direct Investment to Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 09-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Aleksandra Riedl, 2008. "Contrasting the dynamic patterns of manufacturing and service FDI: Evidence from transition economies," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp117, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:14:y:2008:i:1:p:90-100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bitzenis, Aristidis & Tsitouras, Antonis & Vlachos, Vasileios A., 2009. "Decisive FDI obstacles as an explanatory reason for limited FDI inflows in an EMU member state: The case of Greece," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 691-704, August.
- Tokunaga, Masahiro & Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2014. "Transition and FDI: A Meta-Analysis of the FDI Determinants in Transition Economies," RRC Working Paper Series 47, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Groh, Alexander Peter & Wich, Matthias, 2012. "Emerging economies' attraction of foreign direct investment," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 210-229.
- Green, Keith, 2005. "Foreign direct investment in the Indian telecommunications sector," MPRA Paper 18099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhatt, P.R., 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment In Asean Countries, 1990-2012," Revista Galega de Economía, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business., vol. 23(4).
- Rosa Forte & Nancy Santos, 2015. "A cluster analysis of FDI in Latin America," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 52(1), pages 25-56, May.
- Pantelis Pantelidis & Efthymios Nikolopoulos, 2008. "FDI Attractiveness in Greece," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 14(1), pages 90-100, February.
- Xun, Lei & Awokuse, Titus O., 2005. "The Determinants of US Outgoing FDI in the Food-Processing Sector," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19131, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Paulo Júlio & Ricardo Pinheiro-Alves & José Tavares, 2013. "Foreign investment and institutional reform: Portugal in European perspective," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Miroslav Mateev & Iliya Tsekov, 2014. "Are there any top FDI performers among EU-15 and CEE countries? A comparative panel data analysis," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 38(3), pages 337-374.
- Saul Estrin & Milica Uvalic, 2013. "Foreign direct investment into transition economies: Are the Balkans different?," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 4, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Kim, Sokchea, 2006. "Bilateral Investment Treaties, Political Risk and Foreign Direct Investment," MPRA Paper 21324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrycja Chodnicka & Renata Karkowska & Malgorzata Olszak (ed.), 2014. "Towards contemporary issues in the financial system," Book, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, number 07.