Determinants Of Barries To Quality Of Direct Foreign Investments ??? Evidences From South & East Asian Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Egger, Peter & Winner, Hannes, 2005. "Evidence on corruption as an incentive for foreign direct investment," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 932-952, December.
- Yuko Kinoshita & Nauro F. Campos, 2003.
"Why Does Fdi Go Where it Goes? New Evidence From the Transition Economies,"
IMF Working Papers
03/228, International Monetary Fund.
- Campos, Nauro F & Kinoshita, Yuko, 2003. "Why Does FDI Go Where it Goes? New Evidence from the Transitional Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 3984, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yuko Kinoshita & Nauro F. Campos, 2003. "Why Does Fdi Go Where It Goes? New Evidence From The Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-573, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Aristidis Bitzenis, 2004. "Why foreign banks are entering transition economies: the case of Bulgaria," Global Business and Economics Review, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 107-133.
- Hubert Janicki & Phanindra Wunnava, 2004. "Determinants of foreign direct investment: empirical evidence from EU accession candidates," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(5), pages 505-509.
- Melanie Lansbury & Nigel Pain & Katerina Smidkova, 1996.
"Foreign Direct Investment in Central Europe Since 1990: An Econometric Study,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 156(1), pages 104-114, May.
- Melanie Lansbury & Nigel Pain & Katerina Smidkova, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment in Central Europe Since 1990: An Econometric Study," Macroeconomics 0404002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2003. "Human Capital and Inward FDI," EIJS Working Paper Series 167, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:32:y:1995:i:2:p:157-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pietro Garibaldi & Nada Mora & Ratna Sahay & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2001. "What Moves Capital to Transition Economies?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(4), pages 1-6.
- Bruce A. Blonigen, 2005. "The Effects of," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 19(3), pages 407-424.
- Oliva, Maria-Angels & Rivera-Batiz, Luis A, 2002. "Political Institutions, Capital Flows, and Developing Country Growth: An Empirical Investigation," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 248-262, June.
- Philip Stevens, 2002. "The Role of Efficiency as an Explanation of International Income Differences," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 205, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI Inflows; Barriers; South & East Asia;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-06-13 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2008-06-13 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wdi:papers:2008-910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WDI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wdumius.html .