Report NEP-DEV-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dalgaard, C. & Olsson, O., 2007. "Why Are Market Economies Politically Stable? A Theory of Capitalist Cohesion," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0765, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Dreher, A. & Méon, P. & Schneider, F., 2007. "The devil is in the shadow Do institutions affect income and productivity or only official income and official productivity?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0768, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gradstein, M., 2007. "Institutional Traps and Economic Growth," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0769, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Blunch, N., 2007. "Religion and Human Capital in Ghana," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0770, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Azomahou, Theophile, 2008. "The Economic Impact of AIDS in Sub-Saharan Africa," MERIT Working Papers 038, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ramon Marimon & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2008. "Competition, Human Capital and Income Inequality with Limited Commitment," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/21, European University Institute.
- Izabela Jelovac & Frieda Vandeninden, 2008. "How should donors give foreign aid? Project aid versus budget support," Working Papers 0813, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Dani Rodrik, 2008. "Second-Best Institutions," NBER Working Papers 14050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Alfaro & Andrew Charlton & Fabio Kanczuk, 2008. "Plant-Size Distribution and Cross-Country Income Differences," NBER Working Papers 14060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Runjuan Liu & Daniel Trefler, 2008. "Much Ado About Nothing: American Jobs and the Rise of Service Outsourcing to China and India," NBER Working Papers 14061, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ram C. Acharya & Wolfgang Keller, 2008. "Estimating the Productivity Selection and Technology Spillover Effects of Imports," NBER Working Papers 14079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard P.C. Brown & Eliana V. Jimenez, 2008. "Remittances and Subjective Welfare in a Mixed-Motives Model: Evidence from Fiji," Discussion Papers Series 370, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Nauro Campos & Yuko Kinoshita, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment and Structural Reforms: Evidence from Eastern Europe and Latin America," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp906, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Juan Pi??eiro Chousa, & Krishna Chaitanya, & Bitzenis P. Aristidis & Artur Tamazian, 2008. "Determinants Of Barries To Quality Of Direct Foreign Investments ??? Evidences From South & East Asian Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp910, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2008-918 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bernard Gauthier & Waly Wane, 2008. "Leakage of Public Resources in the Health Sector: An Empirical Investigation of Chad," Discussion Papers 2_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Mathias Czaika & Krisztina Kis-Katos, 2008. "Civil conflict and displacement Village-level determinants of forced migration in Aceh," Discussion Paper Series 4, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Apr 2008.
- Mathias Czaika & Amy Mayer, 2008. "Refugee movements and aid responsiveness," Discussion Paper Series 5, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Apr 2008.