The Impact of innovation activities on firm performance using a multi-stage model: evidence from the Community Innovation Survey 4
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martha Patricia Castro Porto & Diana Carolina Martínez & José Antonio Mola Ávila, 2016. "Efecto de la inversión en capital tecnológico sobre la productividad de las empresas en el departamento de Bolívar," REVISTA ECONOMÍA & REGIÓN, UNIVERSIDAD TECNOLÓGICA DE BOLÍVAR, vol. 10(2), pages 45-73, December.
- Kiss, János, 2014.
"Az innováció hatása a vállalati teljesítményre és versenyképességre
[The impact of innovation activities on firms performance and competitiveness]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 299-314.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:123:y:2017:i:c:p:169-180 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lopez-Rodriguez, Jesus & Martinez-Lopez, Diego, 2017.
"Looking beyond the R&D effects on innovation: The contribution of non-R&D activities to total factor productivity growth in the EU,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 37-45.
- Lopez-Rodriguez, Jesus & Martinez, Diego, 2014. "Looking beyond the R&D effects on innovation: The contribution of non-R&D activities to total factor productivity growth in the EU," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/5, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- jesus lopez-rodriguez & Diego Martinez, 2015. "Looking beyond the R&D effects on innovation: The contribution of non-R&D activities to total factor productivity growth in the EU," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1258, European Regional Science Association.
- Marek Vokoun, 2016.
"Innovation behaviour of firms in a small open economy: the case of the Czech manufacturing industry,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 43(1), pages 111-139, February.
- Marek Vokoun, 2016. "Innovation behaviour of firms in a small open economy: the case of the Czech manufacturing industry," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 43(1), pages 111-139, February.
- Ornella Wanda Maietta & Fernanda Mazzotta, 2018. "Firm Survival and Innovation: Knowledge Context Matters!," CSEF Working Papers 496, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Jové Llopis, Elisenda & Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958-, 2015. "Innovation success: What is the role of innovation strategies?," Working Papers 2072/260961, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:9:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s13132-017-0461-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:06:n:s0219877017500389 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2013:y:2013:i:4:id:436:p:487-503 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carla Susana Marques & Carmem Leal & Carlos Peixeira Marques & Ana Rita Cardoso, 2016. "Strategic Knowledge Management, Innovation and Performance: A Qualitative Study of the Footwear Industry," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 7(3), pages 659-675, September.
- repec:bla:econpa:v:36:y:2017:i:2:p:223-248 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher F Baum & Hans Lööf & Pardis Nabavi, 2015.
"Innovation Strategies, External Knowledge and Productivity Growth,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
885, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 06 Dec 2017.
- Baum, Christopher F & Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis, 2017. "Innovation Strategies, External Knowledge And Productivity Growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 464, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 16 Apr 2018.
- Veland Ramadani & Hyrije Abazi-Alili & Léo-Paul Dana & Gadaf Rexhepi & Sadudin Ibraimi, 2017. "The impact of knowledge spillovers and innovation on firm-performance: findings from the Balkans countries," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 299-325, March.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v4i10p1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alena Zemplinerová & Eva Hromádková, 2012. "Determinants of Firm´s Innovation," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(4), pages 487-503.
- Rachel Bocquet & Christian Le Bas & Caroline Mothe & Nicolas Poussing, 2017.
"CSR, Innovation, and Firm Performance in Sluggish Growth Contexts: A Firm-Level Empirical Analysis,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 146(1), pages 241-254, November.
- Rachel Bocquet & Christian Le Bas & Caroline Mothe & Nicolas Poussing, 2015. "CSR, Innovation, and Firm Performance in Sluggish Growth Contexts: A Firm-Level Empirical Analysis," Post-Print hal-01588258, HAL.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:115:y:2018:i:c:p:353-365 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joecas:v:11:y:2014:i:c:p:46-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heike Belitz & Anna Lejpras, 2014. "Financing Patterns of Innovative SMEs and the Perception of Innovation Barriers in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1353, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Frank, Alejandro Germán & Cortimiglia, Marcelo Nogueira & Ribeiro, José Luis Duarte & Oliveira, Lindomar Subtil de, 2016. "The effect of innovation activities on innovation outputs in the Brazilian industry: Market-orientation vs. technology-acquisition strategies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 577-592.
- Nestor Duch-Brown & Andrea de Panizza & Ibrahim Kholilul Rohman, 2016. "Innovation and productivity in a S&T intensive sector: the case of Information industries in Spain," JRC Working Papers JRC101847, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Christopher Baum & Hans Lööf, & Pardis Nabavi, 2015. "Innovation, Spillovers and Productivity Growth: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach," EcoMod2015 8970, EcoMod.
- Lee, Neil & Brown, Ross, 2016. "Innovation, SMEs and the liability of distance: the demand and supply of bank funding in peripheral UK regions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66215, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alarcón, Silverio & Sánchez, Mercedes, 2016. "Is there a virtuous circle relationship between innovation activities and exports? A comparison of food and agricultural firms," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 70-79.
- Ilias A. Makris, 2016. "The effect of innovative activity in firm performance and development: Analysing data from eurozone," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 9(2), pages 87-92, June.
- repec:sgh:gosnar:y:2017:i:4:p:99-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fındık, Derya & Beyhan, Berna, 2014. "A Perceptual Measure of Innovation Performance: Micro Level Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 60961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:iez:survey:ces-v19_2-2017_butigan-benic is not listed on IDEAS
- Anke Kutschke & Alexandra Rese & Daniel Baier, 2016. "The Effects of Locational Factors on the Performance of Innovation Networks in the German Energy Sector," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-18, December.
- Verwaal, Ernst, 2017. "Global outsourcing, explorative innovation and firm financial performance: A knowledge-exchange based perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 17-27.
- Kim, Jeeeun & Lee, Sungjoo, 2015. "Patent databases for innovation studies: A comparative analysis of USPTO, EPO, JPO and KIPO," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 332-345.
- Iraj Hashi & Nebojša Stojčić, 2013. "Knowledge Spillovers, Innovation Activities, And Competitiveness Of Industries In Eu Member And Candidate Countries," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 58(198), pages 7-34, July - Se.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:127:y:2018:i:c:p:258-270 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:784-:d:97999 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Arrighetti & R. Brancati & A. Lasagni & A. Maresca, 2015. "Firms’ heterogeneity and performance in manufacturing during the great recession," Economics Department Working Papers 2015-EP03, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Greco, Marco & Grimaldi, Michele & Cricelli, Livio, 2017. "Hitting the nail on the head: Exploring the relationship between public subsidies and open innovation efficiency," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 213-225.
- Zubizarreta, Mikel & Cuadrado, Jesús & Iradi, Jon & García, Harkaitz & Orbe, Aimar, 2017. "Innovation evaluation model for macro-construction sector companies: A study in Spain," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 22-37.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:7:p:1283-1294 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ballot, Gérard & Fakhfakh, Fathi & Galia, Fabrice & Salter, Ammon, 2015. "The fateful triangle: Complementarities in performance between product, process and organizational innovation in France and the UK," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 217-232.